The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rank up thread:Auryuu Spire (Shinigami)

Go down 
+5
Sal Norongachi
Arawn
DarkMaster
Bishamon Saitou
Auryuu Spire
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male
Number of Posts : 482
Registration Date : 2011-08-07

Rank up thread:Auryuu Spire (Shinigami) Empty
PostSubject: Rank up thread:Auryuu Spire (Shinigami)   Rank up thread:Auryuu Spire (Shinigami) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 5:16 am

Last edited by DarkMaster on Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male
Job/Interests : stuff, and other stuff...
Quote : Ah swords...natures knives.
Registration Date : 2011-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Rank up thread:Auryuu Spire (Shinigami)   Rank up thread:Auryuu Spire (Shinigami) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 1:00 pm

Catching Wind: 4/10

I have a few things to point out, you have quite a lot of spelling mistakes in it, also your punctuation needs work. After you've written a post, read it again a couple of times to make sure you haven't got too many mistakes in it. Also when you’re fighting, and using complex movements, as you are, try and explain them in a bit more detail, as they seem vague, and hard to understand exactly what you're doing, so please try and describe your moves the best you can. Also, when starting a thread, you need to try and be more descriptive, so the person entering the thread knows the time of day, the setting, and all that... but apart from your opening, I don't really have an issue with your post lengths. So take all that into mind, and try to put it into practise please Smile

Strong Sensations: 5/10

This one’s slightly better, but still, spelling and punctuation need work, and your opener is still pretty weak, so please try and work on those things. Oh and side note, it is okay to get hit in a fight, even if your speed is greater, or the same, it doesn't mean you can dodge every attack, you don't get any weaker from losing a fight.

Overall Exp: 9/20

Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rank up thread:Auryuu Spire (Shinigami)   Rank up thread:Auryuu Spire (Shinigami) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 1:02 pm

Thanks Bish Razz
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Auryuu Spire Rank up   Rank up thread:Auryuu Spire (Shinigami) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 10:19 pm

Character: Auryuu Spire

Account: Same as character

Under my sig.

Current rank: 0

Current exp: 15/20

Stat change +5 Tech,
thanks.

Threads:
https://thebleachworld.darkbb.com/t3196p15-true-beauty-jovia#23788
https://thebleachworld.darkbb.com/t3177-the-still-night-auryuu#23499
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male
Number of Posts : 863
Job/Interests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
Quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Rank up thread:Auryuu Spire (Shinigami)   Rank up thread:Auryuu Spire (Shinigami) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 2:24 pm

1ST THREAD - 3/10
2ND THREAD - 3/10

TOTAL EXP - 6/20
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Rank up thread:Auryuu Spire (Shinigami)   Rank up thread:Auryuu Spire (Shinigami) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 12:19 am

Please remember you keep the same thread, there's no need to make a new one. Just add a reply with your new threads to be seen.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Auryuu's rank up   Rank up thread:Auryuu Spire (Shinigami) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 9:39 pm

Account Name: Auryuu Spire

Char Name: Auryuu Spire

Char profile:
https://thebleachworld.darkbb.com/t3161-character-app-auryuu-spire-shinigami

Stat change
Tech +5

Current exp: 18/20

Rank 0--->Rank 1

Threads:
https://thebleachworld.darkbb.com/t3222-well-see-here#24118
https://thebleachworld.darkbb.com/t3263-the-scared-ghost-solo#24080
Thanks
Mods that can't rank this:
None Wink
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rank up thread:Auryuu Spire (Shinigami)   Rank up thread:Auryuu Spire (Shinigami) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 1:30 am

Well see here or We'll see here? (I'm guessing it's a pun about the well): 2/10

Very short posts, but their numbers almost makes up for it. Almost. Punctuation and spelling, meh. While I'd like to give you points for a RPWO with a hollow it's a fight that is also part of the reason for a low score. Ten's character is a kind hollow that doesn't want to be evil and hurt people unless she has to. Strange as it is; I get it. But a shinigami that doesn't want to hurt hollows? That's like a fire fighter refusing to put out a blaze because it's "too pretty". While it could be possible, it would be more believable if you character had a reason for thinking this way. Just seems he woke up and decided he liked hollows and they should die because they have to kill to survive. Those points aside why would a shinigami, in your case a student, have a house in the human world? Maybe an abandoned house that has a well.

The Scared Ghost: 1/10

You went a little comma crazy with this one. I think a few sentences had 3-4 commas. The thoughts were abit disorganized, but after rereading the point gets across. Using italic tags seems to be accepted by most as the character's thoughts. You used it once, then used (thought) the next time. Okay now for the meat and potatoes. This thread was no doubt a way for you to unveil your new zanpukto; fine. But the manner was just so flat. He wakes up and there's a sword waiting for him. Why would anyone give away a zanpukto? That's a bit of mystery sure, but you don't give anything for reader to go on. Did the ghost give it to him? And why would a ghost be with the weapon? Finding a weapon like a baby abandoned at a doorstep seems lacking. Okay I will admit Denno's character did get a floating friend, but that was at rank 3. I'm not sure who approved it, but I will suggest denial of such a thing until you've reached similar rank.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rank up thread:Auryuu Spire (Shinigami)   Rank up thread:Auryuu Spire (Shinigami) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 2:14 am

T.T thanks Arawn Razz , but your forgot to change my above exp ^ to 18.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rank up thread:Auryuu Spire (Shinigami)   Rank up thread:Auryuu Spire (Shinigami) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 3:55 am

Char Name, Account name: Auryuu Spire

Current exp:18
wanted stat change : +5 tech
Threads (Quota met):
https://thebleachworld.darkbb.com/t3282-trying-to-learn-kido-solo-auryuu#24278
Mods who can't review this:None
Squad of choice:Squad 5 unseated
Rank 1------>Rank 2

Last edited by Auryuu Spire on Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rank up thread:Auryuu Spire (Shinigami)   Rank up thread:Auryuu Spire (Shinigami) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 4:24 am

Thread Rank - 2/10

Rank up approved. *Stamps forehead*

Rank 1 Achieved
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rank up thread:Auryuu Spire (Shinigami)   Rank up thread:Auryuu Spire (Shinigami) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 11:58 pm

Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rank up thread:Auryuu Spire (Shinigami)   Rank up thread:Auryuu Spire (Shinigami) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 12:02 am

Poor vs Rich - 4/10 - Posting length was rather lacking, but the thread was a decent length. The thread was okay overall.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rank up thread:Auryuu Spire (Shinigami)   Rank up thread:Auryuu Spire (Shinigami) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 9:22 pm

Back to top Go down
Sal Norongachi

Sal Norongachi

Male
Number of Posts : 903
Job/Interests : Philosophical Drunkard/Booze
Quote : Repensum est Canicula
Registration Date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Rank up thread:Auryuu Spire (Shinigami)   Rank up thread:Auryuu Spire (Shinigami) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 12:28 am

You ready? *drum roll*

How many Shinigami does it take to kill a Hollow?

5/10 Exp.

You would have gotten a 6 here but as i said in chat, the wording threw me at points and broke up the flow of your posts. Something to work on.

Also being realistic (even in a fantasy setting) is very much desired. A Captain, even with the limiter seal, would decimate you. I think you realized this near the end of the thread, I just hope you remember in future.

The only Flower:

3/10 Exp

Again, the wording applies here. The thread was short as well.
Please don't rush RP's simply to use them for Rank ups, quality takes time. Enjoy what you are writing and trust me it will show through when someone comes to rank it.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rank up thread:Auryuu Spire (Shinigami)   Rank up thread:Auryuu Spire (Shinigami) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 12:22 pm

Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rank up thread:Auryuu Spire (Shinigami)   Rank up thread:Auryuu Spire (Shinigami) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 1:05 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male
Number of Posts : 1117
Job/Interests : Plant worker/writing
Quote : Ah ah ah, can't touch me
Registration Date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Rank up thread:Auryuu Spire (Shinigami)   Rank up thread:Auryuu Spire (Shinigami) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 8:45 pm

I allot the following points:

A midnight stroll = 6 points

Great length and a nice interaction/development of characters. Would've given 7 points, but knocked it off for the short posts. Be a little more descriptive (just a little, I know that long posts are difficult, borderline impossible in a multi character thread) and the next thread will score better.

Strolling the night past curfew = 5 points

Shorter, but nice confrontation thread. Decent post length for the fighting. Nice job.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rank up thread:Auryuu Spire (Shinigami)   Rank up thread:Auryuu Spire (Shinigami) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:04 am

Current exp:23

Character Auryuu Spire

Rank1-------Rank2

Threads:
https://thebleachworld.darkbb.com/t3299-the-most-beautiful-captain

+5 Technique.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rank up thread:Auryuu Spire (Shinigami)   Rank up thread:Auryuu Spire (Shinigami) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 4:17 am

The most beautiful captain: [5/10]

This should have been done last week, but was undoubtedly buried under the barrage of new people and various other postings. Decent length thread and postings. A bit happy with the commas at a point. Don't be afraid to use that period key. Short sentences are allowed, it's better than reading very long ones. You're lucky Kaiyo let that slide, I mean seriously you were protecting a hollow. The whole shy and bashful route is harder to swallow after remembering that. I'm still amazed on how quickly you fall in and out of love with these girls. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rank up thread:Auryuu Spire (Shinigami)   Rank up thread:Auryuu Spire (Shinigami) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 10:05 am

Arawn wrote:
The most beautiful captain: [5/10]

This should have been done last week, but was undoubtedly buried under the barrage of new people and various other postings. Decent length thread and postings. A bit happy with the commas at a point. Don't be afraid to use that period key. Short sentences are allowed, it's better than reading very long ones. You're lucky Kaiyo let that slide, I mean seriously you were protecting a hollow. The whole shy and bashful route is harder to swallow after remembering that. I'm still amazed on how quickly you fall in and out of love with these girls. Oh well.
Hahaha thanks Arawn.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rank up thread:Auryuu Spire (Shinigami)   Rank up thread:Auryuu Spire (Shinigami) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 11:39 am

https://thebleachworld.darkbb.com/t3557-the-light-that-breaks-tbc#26530

Adding this to my last rank up, there will be more to come, so I figured I'd seperate the long story

Current exp: 28

Tech +5

Rank 1---->2

Pretty sure I'll lvl up.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D
Job/Interests : Working on it/ Writing, Drawing, BMX
Quote : Fear is the strength which allows me to live...
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Rank up thread:Auryuu Spire (Shinigami)   Rank up thread:Auryuu Spire (Shinigami) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 3:18 pm

The Light That Breaks: [6/10]

Good length, and I can tell you've been taking advice. Sentences are good length, not too long, not too short. Would have been 7, save the back story. Be sure to flesh things out a little more in the future, give sort of an abbreviated update. Other than that, fantastic, you've got yourself a rank. Welcome to rank 2.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rank up thread:Auryuu Spire (Shinigami)   Rank up thread:Auryuu Spire (Shinigami) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 1:33 am

Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rank up thread:Auryuu Spire (Shinigami)   Rank up thread:Auryuu Spire (Shinigami) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:23 pm

Bump.................
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rank up thread:Auryuu Spire (Shinigami)   Rank up thread:Auryuu Spire (Shinigami) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rank up thread:Auryuu Spire (Shinigami)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next