The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Strolling the night past curfew (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jojo Kaguya

Jojo Kaguya

Female
Number of Posts : 38
Registration Date : 2011-12-12

Strolling the night past curfew (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Strolling the night past curfew (Open)   Strolling the night past curfew (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 7:49 pm

Jojo strolled the night away. She had a harsh and dastardly head ache from all the learning she did in the academy today but oddly her body was at so much ease she felt surprised to say that she felt that the class was too easy, until the teacher went and got to his shikai phase. "Damn it! If only I had my shikai and then he wouldn't think he was so tough! Why on earth does my zanpakuto ignore my calls!" Of course she knew why, because she wasn't the one ignoring it was Jojo herself with the dense ears. However she would just stroll through out the soul society and not give a damn about the curfew, even though she was only a student she still felt as though her reflexes were abnormally developed.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male
Number of Posts : 482
Registration Date : 2011-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Strolling the night past curfew (Open)   Strolling the night past curfew (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 8:14 pm

Out on another one of his famous "walks" Auryuu began to think about the many experiences he had here in soul society. The hollows, the powers, the kido, many things were all revealed to him just months ago, he had grown into a almost different person.

Auryuu leaped onto a tall building to look at the moon. He layed down on the slanted flat roof and sat against a tall spear like pillar. It's peaceful tonight, usually Auryuu could never enjoy his strolls as much as he wanted to. Once in awhile it was good to be away from all the drama of being a shinigami. These walks took his mind off of all his troubles.

Just then a memory hit him, a memory of his past life, he only recalled it for a second, but he remembered a familiar face. A womans face. a headache hit Auryuu he rubbed his head to try to allieve his pain, to no avail. Auryuu eventually shrugged it off, it wasn't the first time he remembered a memory from his past life. He was searching for himself deep in the contents of his heart.
Back to top Go down
Jojo Kaguya

Jojo Kaguya

Female

PostSubject: Re: Strolling the night past curfew (Open)   Strolling the night past curfew (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 8:20 pm

Jojo would sigh lightly as she would jump up into the air and land on top of a part of the walk way buildings as she would just stroll along the roof top as she would put her hand onto her sword's hilt and say a silent prayer in her head, "Please zanpakuto... What is your name? Can you please tell me that much? I just need your name, maybe the headaches will stop."

But sadly all Jojo heard was, "..." Nothing to be heard or gained from her trying to listen into her zanpakuto. Nothing at all could be helped, her mind was messed with, a tampered mind it seemed and she had no way to know that except by the total retaliated voices of different lieutenants. Why did they treat her this way? She didn't know, and with light footsteps she jumped atop a pillar...
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: Strolling the night past curfew (Open)   Strolling the night past curfew (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 8:28 pm

Auryuu heard a wierd "plopping" noise and looked toward a nearby building to see a dark silouhette standing atop of a pillar. Auryuu aimed his eyes closer but could not identify anything but the shape of the person, which had made it look like a her. Auryuu's eyebrow lifted and he quickly got up.

"Hey", he called out to the mysterious figure. "What are you doing out here?". A wind picked up suddenly moving his hair around violently. The breeze was cool and whisled past the rooftops behind him. Auryuu reached for his blade which leaned against the same pillar he had say against.
Back to top Go down
Jojo Kaguya

Jojo Kaguya

Female

PostSubject: Re: Strolling the night past curfew (Open)   Strolling the night past curfew (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 8:34 pm

Jojo would listen to the cool winds. There was small chatter down on the background below her as she seemed to be standing atop the tavern's pillar. She realized she was in the center of the entire town and then with a small and happy reality she would sigh, "Beautiful nights, bring back things of lost. But no memory to be restored, it saddens me." Yet just then she heard a voice. A shuffling of feet and then with her eyes training towards that voice she felt an odd urge, the urge to fight, but she didn't know why. Why is it she wanted to fight such a voice that she didn't seem to recognize?

Yet no matter for she jumped up and off the pillar and landed directly in front of the voice's position as her body landed with a grace and as her feet settled more wind blew as her face lifted and her golden eyes stared forward while green hair breezed elegantly through the wind. "You called?" She asked with many sounds of kind yet a hint of coy manipulation.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: Strolling the night past curfew (Open)   Strolling the night past curfew (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 8:46 pm

Auryuu saw the dropping figure and quickly unsheathed his sword facing directly towards her and grasped his blade with 2 hands. "Who are you, what are you doing up here?". Auryuu stepped back and gazed at a blank dark face that layed ahead of him. The moonlight didn't help to reveal it at all it only blinded him at the angle he would have to be a little cautious.

Auryuu leaped off the building laying horizontally in the air then landing and rolling onto his feet. He stared up at the rooftop he had formerly been located at. Auryuu talked in a serious tone, "Be careful I've been practicing". Auryuu's strength in fact had improved significantly.
Back to top Go down
Jojo Kaguya

Jojo Kaguya

Female

PostSubject: Re: Strolling the night past curfew (Open)   Strolling the night past curfew (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 8:51 pm

Jojo smiled and would do the one thing she was best at so far. She lacked in both fighting style and technique but her speed and reiatsu helped make up for that as she would simply smile saying, "So have I." And then with a strong back flip and a twist of her arm her sword would come and be brought out as she would aim to parry with this guy's blade by being directly above him when she pulled out her own. She heard the instructor's directions go on in her head about how much she needed to put into her style and speed to ever be good. But she remembered the 'again' thing and was confused by it. Yet for now she was concentrating on the fight as her sword was in the motion of a parry maneuver and her leg in attempt to use momentum to be able to kick the back/gut of her opponent.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: Strolling the night past curfew (Open)   Strolling the night past curfew (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 9:10 pm

Auryuu was prepared for a strong attack he aimed one hand at the girl and quickly chained a sword blocking push like movement as fast as he could. "Hado #4 White Lightning". A bright white light flashed in his eyes, and probably her too. Auryuu recieved a strong kick to the gut. Auryuu jumped back avoiding a fatal injury and raised his head, while gasping for air to watch his results.

"Attacking without a introduction, how uncivilized". His words whistled loudly in the cold wind when he finally caught his breath. Auryuu quickly aimed his sword to the newly made cloak of smoke. "Don't go attacking shinigami of the 13 guard squads", he said in a prideful voice. "You knocked the wind outta me you better apolygize later". This girl has some potiential.
Back to top Go down
Jojo Kaguya

Jojo Kaguya

Female

PostSubject: Re: Strolling the night past curfew (Open)   Strolling the night past curfew (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 9:29 pm

Jojo's instinct saved most of her body from some form of injury as the hadou went strait upward and grazed her lips and nose as it fired upward. Her left eye dazed and blinded while her right eye was completely fine as she smiled and felt the small trickle of blood of the hadou that grazed her as she heard his words, "Uncivilized? Am I?" She would think but didn't bother with it too much as she rushed forward.

She swung the blade mid section with her left hand going towards the right horizontally as her right hand fired off a kidou of its own, "I am Sai." Replacing her own name with the form of a bakudo number one she had fired off the sealing bakudo Lv.1. With a smile she would be prepared though out the entire dealing in case she was interrupted but that in itself was unlikely to some extent.

Sai:
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: Strolling the night past curfew (Open)   Strolling the night past curfew (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 9:41 pm

Auryuu dropped his sword. He knew the spell well, the simplest of bakudo would not bind him for long. Auryuu jumped backwards, but onto the roof behind him. He began to speak as she finished her missed swing, "By the time you'll have gotten up here this kido would be nulified.

Auryuu lifted himself onto a similar pillar and now hovered far above the girl. "Come get me". Auryuu was hoping the spell would lift at the right time, he could sense it become weaker and weaker as his wrist began to fidget.
Back to top Go down
Jojo Kaguya

Jojo Kaguya

Female

PostSubject: Re: Strolling the night past curfew (Open)   Strolling the night past curfew (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 9:53 pm

Jojo didn't go for him directly though. Instead as he jumped back and somewhat did a fleeing gesture she picked up his sword and studied it intently. "A large sword that is so light. I guess I'll tell you my name while you are bound. The name is Jojo Kaguya. And yours?" By this time he had already attempting to lift himself up a pillar. The spell would be wearing off by now and Jojo merely jumped to get atop the building at the moment he was got ontop of the pillar. She would stab his sword into the roof top and look up at you. Her face was now completely illuminated by the light of the moon as her golden eyes seemed to intensify. She would then sheathe her sword at the time you began to wriggle your wrists.

Whether before or after getting his name she would say, "Kakyuu," and fire a fireball but say he fired a kido she would use the bakudou Seki to repel the attack. Both were options that could occur and she was well aware of each of them. But if a physical attack was mounted she would grab the hilt of her opponent's zanpakuto and barrel roll to the side.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: Strolling the night past curfew (Open)   Strolling the night past curfew (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 10:06 pm

Auryuu jumped off the pillar and went defensive and grabbed his sword and quickly diffused the incoming fireball turning the embers into nothing more than mini fireworks. Auryuu quickly twisted around and jumped back onto the pillar, "Blind the enemy with the endless sands of the desert. Burn his eyes and weaken his soul! Bakudo Number 11 Dust Wind!", a wall of sand quickly aimed all over the roof top and aimed towards her as it began to further advance.

Auryuu had enough time to cast another kido and decided to, about 5 seconds after dust wind had taken effect. Auryuus mouth barely parted and he whispered in a soft tone, "Bakudo Number 10 Horin..", tendrils climbed along the side of the building hidden by the darkness and slowly edged over to the womans feet as he guided it. Even though not casted with a incantation Auryuu knew the effect would be significant.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jojo Kaguya

Jojo Kaguya

Female

PostSubject: Re: Strolling the night past curfew (Open)   Strolling the night past curfew (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 10:16 pm

The zanpakuto taken but an offensive maneuver none the less as she would barrel roll off to the side and with dusty sands rising out of a kidou she would be blinded temporarily as she would think up the many things that could happen and decided to use instinct and jump up into the air where she would spin and as that voice muttered the words of a kidou she would say her own, "Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini! Look upon yourself with horror and then claw out your own throat! Bakudo #9: Geki!" And with that a bright red light pulsed out her hands, aiming at the opponent who had used the kidou and she landed her feet along side that pillar and following the light of red that she shot out she pushed off the side of that pillar and with her sword drawing she would use the sounds of the wind to tell where the ground was by the intensity of the air pushing out and around her where she would swivel her legs and bounce up and off the ground where her souba would then stab into the ground and slow her acceleration as she was breathing heavy and thinking, "Thank you for the work out. That was exhilarating."

Geki:
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: Strolling the night past curfew (Open)   Strolling the night past curfew (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 10:22 pm

Auryuu jumped far off the building landing far from her kido. He positioned himself along one of the shorter buildings that lay next to the building he had just been standing on, he knew it would take her a little time for her to track him down. Auryuu began to run around the two buildings dispersing his kido energy around her and his viscinity.

Auryuu had made it about halfway when he reached the spot the woman was at. Auryuu would dodge if she shot a projectile or kido at him, but he would also block any uncoming strikes. He had a game plan.
Back to top Go down
Jojo Kaguya

Jojo Kaguya

Female

PostSubject: Re: Strolling the night past curfew (Open)   Strolling the night past curfew (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 10:27 pm

Jojo did something astonishing at this point as she felt the reiatsu spiral and swirl around the entire vicinity. She would sit down and pull out a tea set to where she would begin to mix up tea leaves and pulled out a jug of water and even with blinded eyes she would pour the water and stir the tea for two as she kept her sword sheathed and asked, after feeling the closeness of her opponent's reiatsu, "Gotei Member? Since you have not given your name in turn of my own I would like to ask you to join me for some tea. Of course if you'd rather have sake that is fine too." She poured water in her hands and wiped the dusty sand out of her eyes as she smiled as she looked at the tea.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: Strolling the night past curfew (Open)   Strolling the night past curfew (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 10:34 pm

"It's too late for that", Auryuu still continued to run. Soon he had done a complete 360 to his original spot, releasing the kido energy where it needed to be released. "Your a fool to attack a fellow soul reaper, now you pay the price I'm taking you to a captain". Auryuu spoke with all his energy using every last bit of it, this next kido would be inescapable.

"Bakudo Number 12 Ambush Flair!". A thick net revealed itself under the twilight entangling a the two buildings. It was his strongest bakudo. Auryuu called up to the woman, "I'm taking you in.....".

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jojo Kaguya

Jojo Kaguya

Female

PostSubject: Re: Strolling the night past curfew (Open)   Strolling the night past curfew (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 10:43 pm

Jojo smiled and then popped her neck as she felt the reiatsu form and then looking back at him she sipped her tea and threw the whole hot steaming kettle at him. "Your name and a refusal of tea? How mean can you get!" She sipped at the tea again and smiled lightly, "Let us hear your captain come out here then. I won't mind, odds are I might know the guy from the academy." She may have showed promise but she also showed arrogance and yet both could be vital weapons in a "to the death" fight. "Who knows, maybe this being my first day in the academy came out to be a good thing."
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: Strolling the night past curfew (Open)   Strolling the night past curfew (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 10:49 pm

Auryuu began to walk back to his house, he and her had caused quite the commotion and that net was rich in spirit power, so he knows he could hold for awhile till they found her. He conviced himself it just wasn't his problem. Auryuu waved goodbye as he disapearred in the distance.

"What a interesting woman", he said to himself as he disapearred from sight.
Back to top Go down
Jojo Kaguya

Jojo Kaguya

Female

PostSubject: Re: Strolling the night past curfew (Open)   Strolling the night past curfew (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 11:04 pm

Jojo smiled and then with her mind and body she stood up and saw the net. Putting her hand onto one she would then gather her spiritual pressure she would crack through the net. It would take a good half hour after hearing voices and seeing light coming her way five minutes prior to completely setting herself free. "They are really dumb about this shit aren't they?" She then got out and jumped atop a pillar and sped away towards her academy room to where she was supposed to stay. Almost getting caught, having a great night like this. God this was a great night.

(Exit and End)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strolling the night past curfew (Open)   Strolling the night past curfew (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strolling the night past curfew (Open)
Page 1 of 1