The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Still Night (Auryuu)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male
Number of Posts : 482
Job/Interests : stuff, and other stuff...
Quote : Ah swords...natures knives.
Registration Date : 2011-06-03

The Still Night (Auryuu) Empty
PostSubject: The Still Night (Auryuu)   The Still Night (Auryuu) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 6:10 am

There's nothing Bishamon hated more than the night shift, constantly trying to fight the urge to sleep, the boredom, and solitude, made it that more unbearable, usually Bishamon liked the solitude, but usually there was distant chatter, or birds chirping, but tonight, there was no sound, it seemed as though, everyone was asleep, even the wind was silent, however his shift was coming to an end, only an hour left. There was no hollow's or any other disturbances to speak of, so at least he didn't have to do any work, instead, he just lay there, looking up at the night sky, at least the full moon, gave him some light, and no clouds were in the sky, which made for a beautiful sight.

Bishamon slowly reach into his pocket, and pulled out a scroll; this was training set to him, by master Kentarō, and he hadn't had a chance to learn any of it, so he thought it would be better learning it now, since there wasn't much spiritual activity in the area, but a change of scenery couldn't hurt, the smell from the nearby dump, wasn't very appealing to him, he should of really moved sooner, but he was simply just too lazy, he stood up, letting out a deep yawn, and then jumped from rooftop to rooftop, until he was in sight of a nice, tall building, just a mile or two of the edge of town, and being as tall as it was, it looked like it had a pretty nice view of Karakura.

He was nearly there, until he felt a spike of spiritual pressure, it didn't feel like a hollow, but it was close, and he had to at least check it out, with a sigh of frustration, and tiredness, he changed direction, and headed towards the spiritual pressure, hoping that it wouldn't be to troublesome.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male
Registration Date : 2011-08-07

PostSubject: Re: The Still Night (Auryuu)   The Still Night (Auryuu) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 6:25 am

The clouds blocked the moon as if trying to suffocate it, The air was ever changing Auryuu knew this as a fact of life, he felt a distubance, a blocking of the air. He then picked up his skateboard and pulled out the double-buster, steadily, he jumped back and forth from rooftop to rooftop while riding the sides with his skateboard, searching for the strange presence. he gripped his blade hard in his right hand having an un-easy feeling, he was being careful. his nature at times had made him appear strange to other reapers, perhaps this was a gift for what had happened to his closest friend in his past life, Lisa you would've loved this place, I will continue to look for you I swear it.

Auryuu reached a narrow intersection and the winds disturbance halted, he had memorized the whole town due to his constant trips and his carefulness of knowing about places in high detail.

Ever since that incident where he had to use "that technique his left arm had been aching still", and he had felt an awareness of his zanpakutou but was aware it was like writing a different language on a messy board, but he was determined to reach it, so he could protect the future and the future of others.

Last edited by Auryuu Spire on Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Still Night (Auryuu)   The Still Night (Auryuu) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 7:03 am

The presence he sensed was getting closer, and closer, it seemed as thought, the person he detected, was in fact a shinigami as was he, it was either luck or skill that the shinigami was heading straight for Bishamon, as he was heading straight for him, but was it a friend or foe, with the rise of rogue shinigami's as of late, he wouldn't be surprised if it was one, so he would have to stay on guard, even if he was a shinigami that loyalties lied in the soul society, he might still attack, due to the tension between different squads, and the academy student were always the cocky ones, constantly trying to prove themselves.

And there he was, it was strange it appeared like he was riding a skateboard, Bishamon stopped on the rooftop, and let out a small chuckle, well, there is a first for everything, Bishamon lowered his arms, showing that he meant no harm to the man, but he was still weary.

An introduction would probably be best, "Yo! My name is Bishamon Saitou, vice captain of squad seven, please to meet me" he threw the man an awkward smile, and waited for him to either come closer, or introduce himself, or possibly attack.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Still Night (Auryuu)   The Still Night (Auryuu) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 7:15 am

With amazement he gave him a strange glare, and responded, "Hey I am Auryuu, an academy student..... are you strong!?". He didn't get a reply but didn't care, this happened often. He then drew and lifted up his blade to face the sky and the moon gleamed off of its blade, "Would you like to fight?, I've never faught a 7th squad member before and I would like to give it a go".I wonder what abilities this man has, is he strong, weak hmm I guess we'll see.

He then smiled with a devious gleam in his eye.
He has no clue whats about to happened to him hehe.

Last edited by Auryuu Spire on Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Still Night (Auryuu)   The Still Night (Auryuu) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 7:35 am

Bishamon let out a sigh, as the shinigami proposed a fight, Bishamon had met plenty of these people, always looking for a fight, even if the opponent was stronger, personally Bishamon didn't see the appeal, but he wasn't one to judge, truthfully he had no intention of pounding on an academy student, it was a lose lose situation, if he fought the man, and won, his fellow squad 7 members would laugh at him, for beating up someone of this man's calibre, however if the shinigami were to beat him, he would be laughed at for losing to an academy student, although he didn't see that happening, this kind was always plenty of bark and no bite, but he may of been over thinking it.

"If I'm honest, a fight doesn't appeal to me at the moment, however I can tell that you’re not going to leave me alone unless I do, so I suppose, I could" Bishamon got into a stance, not drawing his blades, he wanted to try out his new hakudo fighting style; the stance was simple, his legs were braced, his fist clenched, with his index and middle finger out straight, pointing at the shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Still Night (Auryuu)   The Still Night (Auryuu) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 7:42 am

"Hmph you in the end have no hope do you", Auryuu quickly Rode up the nearest building flashily,What a fool, he thought, he tossed his board high into the sky and jumped off the high altitude building not afraid of the ground, barely before hitting the ground with his feet more than eyes could count softening the dismount and posssibly hurting the soul reaper,Hiikoien Style:Heaven Foxtrot, he let out a confident laugh loudly.

Debris was scattered everywhere hiding the image but just then his skateboard finally landed to clear his path and he saw the reaper.

Last edited by Auryuu Spire on Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Still Night (Auryuu)   The Still Night (Auryuu) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 8:19 am

Bishamon watched as the man performed some sort of flashy move, it seemed as though the kid was showing off, a large pebble shot towards him, but Bishamon saw it coming, and quickly shunpo'd behind the shinigami, he didn't really have to rely on shunpo to dodge such an attack, maybe Bishamon wanted to show off some, put the cocky kid in his place, Bishamon stood behind the man, "you know, my hakudo style attacks the pressure points, it's called Kyūsho-Jutsu, and there are 14 pressure points on the back, each of them causing a great deal of pain if i were to hit them, so i suggest, you don't allow me to hit them" Bishamon prodded his right hand forward, with his two fingers fully extended, aiming for the centre of the man's back. This man did seem different, but different wasn't always best, and Bishamon felt somewhat responsible, for showing him this, not in a harsh way, if he could damage the man's ego in this fight, it would probably help the shinigami in the long run, next time he should evaluate an opponent, before recklessly attacking someone, and attacking Bishamon, when he wasn’t in the best of moods, wasn’t too smart.

Last edited by Bishamon Saitou on Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Still Night (Auryuu)   The Still Night (Auryuu) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 8:34 am

Auryuu was expecting a dodge, and expected shunpo, This man under estimated my speed how insulting, Auryuu disapered fast leaving his skateboard mid air, the moon beamed up the metal on the skateboard to flash in the Shinigami's eyes blinding him, though it didn't matter because his speed rivaled the mans and could appear behind him just as fast. In truth Auryuu quickly jumped over the man and faced his back almost immediatly, possibly giving the man the idea he had used shunpo, which academy students couldn't do. Auryuu quickly got close to the man and held his blade out. Hmm guess I was just being too carefull.

His double buster was against his neck and the other side slicing up against his right shoulder. "Not a very comfortable position is it?", he was well versed with this for if he tried to escape he could possibly hurt himself. Auryuu quickly pushed the blade against his neck trapping him even further, "I really expecting more is this all the 7th squad is capable of". How weak.

Last edited by Auryuu Spire on Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Still Night (Auryuu)   The Still Night (Auryuu) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:09 pm

It appeared Bishamon underestimated this kid, he was pretty fast, but his inexperience was there, plain to see rather than stop, he should of tried to chop his head off, but Bishamon saw it coming, with a deft flick of his wrist, he knocked the blade that was aimed for his shoulder to the side, and then crouched down, and attempted a low stomp, on the shinigami's knee, he quickly then jumped back, so he could re-evaluate the situation, "well, your not completely useless, but your still way out of your league kid" Bishamon took a breath, "Bakudo 1 Sai" Bishamon then dashed forward, with his two fingers extended on his right hand, he forcefully pushed it forward, aiming for the centre of the chest, and then after that, he preformed a roundhouse kick with his left leg, aiming for the side of the man's head, a simple combo, but with the man's arms bound by his kidou, it would be tricky to escape, well for an academy student anyway.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Still Night (Auryuu)   The Still Night (Auryuu) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 1:23 pm

Auryuu was pissed off, and that sheer feeling gave him the will to break the kido rather immediately because he hated kido so much, but he still was hit by the un-expected stomp but skillfully avoided the other attacks. Auryuu had knew all about kido from the academy, "You coward, Kido is breaking the code of any honorable fight and you will pay", Auryuu yelled at the man, Auryuu then sheathed his blade into his skateboard, "This is were my skill is at and always be at, Skating. He using the sword now as a double sided spear (Like a chariots sharp wheels) Rode up the closest building using it he did a Melon 720 in the air then rode back down as soon as he hit the ground he pushed down with his right leg creating fire behind him and using the speed to quickly appear in front of Bishamon and using the physics to increase his speed he then hopped off his board that was heading toward Bishamon's feet, and at that speed it was deadly and with the blades on it, it was a genocide.

As he appeared midair he used the move early to insure the hit [i]Hiikoien style: Ultimate Combo:Armageddon kick, and dragons claw fist, his kick was vibrating his foot and hitting everywhere and stoping the shinigami from seeing the kick, because it was too fast, his punch was his most powerful uppercut. He didn't stand a chance even if it missed he would get him with the uppercut for sure.

Last edited by Auryuu Spire on Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Still Night (Auryuu)   The Still Night (Auryuu) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 9:44 pm

Bishamon chuckled at the thought, kido is breaking the code of an honourable battle, a peculiar thought, so that's was what they’re feeding them at the academy these days, odd, the kid did show some promise, but what were with his movements, did he think that someone would just stand there whilst the guy was performing his little tricks on his skateboard, Bishamon sighed, and then as the shinigami hurdled towards him, Bishamon placed his right hand, on his hat, and then skipped back, before the man got close, he pointed his left hand at the falling man, "Hado 4! White lightening!" a large white light, shot out of his hand, it cut through the air with ease, the small sound of the spell crackling threw the air, made the hairs on the back of his neck stand on edge, maybe i was wrong about this kid, he doesn't seem that special after all. He thought with a sly grin on his face, another thought creped in his head, without really thinking about it, he put a considerable amount of power into his kido, what if it was enough to kill the shinigami, that certainly wouldn't go down well, with his captain, no matter what excuse he had.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Still Night (Auryuu)   The Still Night (Auryuu) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 2:50 am

Another kido, damn, he used his blade under him and put skateboard behind the blade to support it, after all what could cut through a zanpaktou, not much, he knew for a fact. Auryuu timed it perfectly so he would block it but in fact the spell was deflected from his blade which even he wasn't expecting,hmm whats happening here why did it deflect, maybe it was the fact that he was too reckless when using the kido and put in too much energy?. Auryuu didnt care about winning now he just wanted to show that he would become the captain of a squad someday, and now he was gunning for 9th. Auryuu still continued to charge the man but put all of his energy into the attack.

Last edited by Auryuu Spire on Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Still Night (Auryuu)   The Still Night (Auryuu) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 10:33 am

Bishamon's eyes widened, he had no idea how the shinigami managed to deflect his attack, probably through sheer luck, this guy didn't seem to know how, ah well, I suppose, it's better than killing the guy, Bishamon took a breath, so many choices, the skateboard, increased his speed, but he needed distance to gather that speed, and by then dodging the attack, inst to difficult, and if the dodge of the attack is successful, a counter attack is pretty easy, Bishamon waited for the man to get closer, he could of done something different, but he decided a risky move, as the shinigami got closer, Bishamon performed a butterfly kick, hoping to use the kids momentum against him, and hopefully finish this fight, as Bishamon was growing tired of it, he didn't mind giving his muscles a workout from time to time, but a fight with no meaning, other to inflate the other man's ego, was not what he wanted, or for that matter liked an awful lot. Bishamon sailed through the air, whilst he was mid way through his kick, the attack seemed dead on, now all there was to do, was to see if the man would get hit, or dodge.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Still Night (Auryuu)   The Still Night (Auryuu) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 12:55 pm

Auryuu continued to charge forward, going really fast the enemy readied a butterfly kick, and it had hit him but he had shifted his boards direction while limiting the speed a little, he could now catch the man in the air even if he had hurt himself or had gotten hit by the man, he shifted upwards and after that he felt something the mans body possibly, it was his best guess that he had hit the man but on impact he had knocked himself, now he was only hoping to knock the other guy out along with him.

Damnit!.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Still Night (Auryuu)   The Still Night (Auryuu) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 7:40 am

This fight was over, or that's what he thought, the man still had his momentum going for him, and he he wasn't exactly in the position to dodge, but he could still escape. Quickly, with a flick of his wrist, he placed his hand on the shoulder of the man, and spun off, out of the way, he then landed. As he peered back on his foe, it became apparent, that he was in fact, unconscious, maybe his kick did knock him out, but even so, it was impressive, that he managed to stay on his feet, maybe this kid was stronger then he thought, he still had a ways to go, but the potential was defiantly there, although, he would have to lose the superior attitude, or he wouldn't get too far.

But despite all of that, the fight was over, and even if the kid didn't want the fight to end, Bishamon was tired, and simply too lazy to finish it. He took a deep breath, took one last look over his shoulder, and then shunpo'd off, back to the soul society.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Still Night (Auryuu)   The Still Night (Auryuu) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Still Night (Auryuu)
Page 1 of 1