The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Character App: Auryuu Spire (Shinigami)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male
Number of Posts : 482
Registration Date : 2011-08-07

Character App: Auryuu Spire (Shinigami) Empty
PostSubject: Character App: Auryuu Spire (Shinigami)   Character App: Auryuu Spire (Shinigami) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 4:23 am

Character App: Auryuu Spire (Shinigami) Yamamoto_takeshi_by_ecliteran-d38fbds
Name: Auryuu Spire

Birthplace: Kyoto, Japan

Height:6'2

Weight:173lbs.

Personality:
Auryuu is a passive person. He used to see some hollows as friendly, but after a certain incident has a distaste for them. Auryuu is often quiet, but when locked in important matters he is not afraid to speak up. Auryuu often experiences flashbacks which retain his living world experiences. Even through his death in the real world, unlike most shinigami, he can remember most of things that had happened.

Appearance: Auryuu has black hair but it can be brown in bankai (Which he has not reached yet). he is very muscular and has a tattoo of a dragon on his back . He also has a mysterious scar going from his chest to his waist. He usually wears strange unique necklaces.

Sealed Zanpakutō: A katana measuring 14 inches. The hilt is red white and yellow with a long ribbon extending from it's end.

Speed:20
Spirit power:20
Fighting skill:21
Technique:10

(+5 Rank 1, +5 Rank 2, +1 Training) Up to date 3-1-12

Shikai Achieved:

Name: Nenshou Jokai Ranpu (Burning heaven light)
Release Phrase: Blind with Rage, Nenshou Jokai Ranpu
Description of released form: A golden knife, with some detailed additions to the blade, the blade itself is 8 inches, but the hilt is about 3.5, Connected to the hilt is a circular hole large enough to fit a finger through.

Spoiler:

Inventions:

Name of custom kido invention:
Custom Bakudo: Passionate Blaze

Description of invention:
A bubble that encases a casted kido, adding a small portion of the original spells power to it making it more powerful. This bubble is casted with a kido by saying "Passionate Blaze, Hado/Bakudo name". For example "Passionate Blaze, White lightning", makes a more powerful version of the original spell. Any kido casted, turns a blazing orange color.

Caster can only buff spells up to one tier lower than their current rank. (rank 1 can buff up to #10, rank 2 up to #20, etc.)

This has a 3 post cooldown.

Story:
Born in a less than suitable home Auryuu had always been unfortunate. He lived in a bad part of town, with a always absent father and a sick mother. His mother came down with skin cancer 3 years after Auryuu's birth. The doctors found the diesease to be extremely progressive, and eventually diagnosted it terminal. His dad worked hard for his mother so they could afford the medical bills that had been stacking up. The kemotherapy was extremely expensive for the family to afford. Auryuu's father eventually started the drug business, selling drugs to the darker parts of Kyoto, in dark alleys, in trashy resteraunts, wherever he could go to make a deal.

Auryuu's father was a notorious dealer to Yakuza. His prices were as cheap as can be, because he liked to cell the supply cheap and fast. The Yakuza decided they would kill him, but had come to the conclusion awhile ago, failing to get any neccessary information to track him to a small apartment, where his wife and child would probably be killed. Auryuu's father was even aware of this fact, and still decided to stay a dealer.

One day at a particular strange japanese diner, he had met one of his clients in the bathroom, only to find a couple of Yakuza surrounding him. He struggled to open the door as one of the men hit him with a pipe, eventually another mans switchblade entered his spine, making him slouch to the floor. If he had lived he would've been paralyzed, but he died moments after from a continous beating.

Auryuu's dad never returned. The police eventually came across the body in a dumpster from a 911 call. They traced it back to the apartment and notified the now fatherless childs mother. She eventually died herself when Auryuu was 5. Auryuu was adopted by a monk soon.

The monk knew the story of Auryuu's father, and taught Auryuu morally strong qualities. He taught him lessons of patience, of power, and of discipline, and by age 17 deemed him worthy to leave his lessons behind and find work. Auryuu had never known the monks name, but had done errands for him often. They never had a father son relationship, it was more like a employee, boss relationship.

One day on a errand, Auryuu saw a small girl across the street, when a green light shined overhead. Cars were traveling at fast speeds as some stopped and collided. Auryuu dropped the goods he held in a bag and quickly turned tail for the little girl. As he got there the cars hit their breaks, the ones behind them failing pushing the cars to kill her and Auryuu.

Auryuu arrived in soul society soon after, questioning his life, wondering where he was.

RP sample: Auryuu drew his sword at the sight of the hollow, "Gwahhhh" the hollow sloppily yelled at him as it charged at him with full killing or should I say eating intent. Another hollow appeared behind him and knocked his sword to the ground sticking in the nearby rocks, "Damn you guys dont let up do you?" Auryuu sneered he reached behind him and grabbed the hollow "Hiikoien Style:10,000 spirals" the hollow swirled in a horizontal tornado like way and hit the other hollow and injured him although the first hollow was disentagraded. the nearby mountain had an avalance "Auryuu we will come back". The hollow disapeared, Auryuu grabbed the blade out of the ground and split open the boulders coming toward him until it was over. He was left with his mind to imagine what was going on for a academy student to be attacked by hollows and threatened what did they know about him and how?....

Last edited by Auryuu Spire on Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:04 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male
Number of Posts : 863
Job/Interests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
Quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Character App: Auryuu Spire (Shinigami)   Character App: Auryuu Spire (Shinigami) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 4:49 am

I'm interested to see how you play this out, if you don't want "technique" stats I can't foresee you using any type of kido; period. That could possibly hurt in the long run. For now though...Approved unless any other staff might have issues.

*stamps forehead*

Approved
Current Rank: 2

Kido
Hado: 1-14
Bakudo: 1-19

Training Threads Used
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male
Number of Posts : 482
Registration Date : 2011-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Character App: Auryuu Spire (Shinigami)   Character App: Auryuu Spire (Shinigami) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 11:25 am

Fixed history, check it if you want to...
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Character App: Auryuu Spire (Shinigami)   Character App: Auryuu Spire (Shinigami) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:15 am

Wow, just wow. For those daunted by the block of text let me help make it easier. I can't do this alone so I'm called in for some help from two of my buddies: Logic and Reason. Say hello guys.

Logic: Hello is a salutation or greeting in the English language. Hello is an alteration of hallo, hollo, which came from Old High German used especially in hailing a ferryman.
Reason: Greetings

Now let us dig in.

Quote :
Auryuu's story goes past his initial lifetime. It extends as far back as the shinigami's creation. When there were few first generation shinigami. These shinigami were just constructing what would turn into the gotei 13. There was no exact ranking of these individuals, but bankai and shikai, was learned by some. A man by the name of Xiryu was saw as one of the elites. Xiryu was seen as a young prodigy, he rose to a higher status then most shinigami in his time. Xiryu was the son of a poor family, that would later be known as a noble family until it's extinction in the first millenia of soul society history. Xiryu dabbled in the affairs of the hollow, a lot more than regular shinigami. He took many trips to Hueco Mundo, and never encountered any real threat due to his level of skill. Xiryu's comrades always respected him, but feared his mysterious powers. He was known as the Black Shade, and helped create fundamentals that would later construct kido, and left behind many important texts.

Arawn: An interesting start a gentle trip in the wayback machine, but why is he going to Heuco Mundo? Shouldn't they be protecting people from hollows on Earth? And when he wasn't doing that he helped create kido. Amazing.
Reason: Perhaps he preferred the company of hollows?

Quote :
An older Xiryu one day had returned, from Hueco Mundo, bearing scars which no one had ever seen. Even the top medics could not seem to stop the condition he had contracted, or even identify it. The scars oozed a white liquid, which turned into a strange crust eventually. He had contracted the beginning of hollowfication from one of the most elite hollow. The hollow he encountered was none other than, Rhagoe. Rhagoe's reign in hueco mundo was notorious, the death of Rhagoe has not been recorded, but some say he retired from his reign as the "Desert King". Some say Rhagoe still exists, but no shinigami has ever attempted tracking the hollow.

A: You don't become a Visored from being attacked by a hollow. They can bite, scratch, and even spit on you to no effect other than personal injury. It does not infect you with some secret hollowfication virus they carry. Otherwise nearly half of the shinigami would be Visored.
L: An infection is the colonization of a host organism by parasite species. Infecting parasites seek to use the host's resources to reproduce, often resulting in disease. Colloquially, infections are usually considered to be caused by microscopic organisms or micro-parasites like viruses, prions, bacteria, and viroids, though larger organisms like macroparasites and fungi can also infect.
A: I wonder if missing Rhagoe will surface again.

Quote :
The condition was spreading much slower due to the power of Xiryu's shinigami spirit. Xiryu could walk, even when it was progressive, and so he did. He never gave up as his job as one of the most important shinigami in history. Xiryu would keep tabs on the human world via a lost technique, that was replaced by the senkai gate. No one could view Xiryu, except one woman. He never knew her name, but he had talked to her everyday, appearing randomly by her small forest house. Xiryu was infatuated with this woman, her long white hair was unique, and he had never seen anything like it. She looked like a angel in his eyes, and was much different from the woman he had knew who seemed to have no class.

A: So he was a peeping tom AND a stalker?

Quote :
Eventually Xiryu had pulled his move on the woman. He had the disease, but she didn't question him about the strange oozing wounds. She knew he was not of this world, the fact that no one else from her family could see him, was evidence that he wasn't. Xiryu passed on his diseased, not to her, but to his yet unborn son, who would pass it on to the next firstborn child after that.

A: So she knew he had an STD and that he wasn't human and still wanted him? Must have been some fugly men around.
R: Or was really desperate.
L:Sexually transmitted infections have been well-known for hundreds of years.

Xiryu, after that point was sentenced to death, his closest friend sent to kill him. The others were afraid of his power, his disease, and his child. They sent Wind. Wind was a alias, for the man who had a arm expanding from a severed limb that was made entirely out of compressed air. The battle was done in a few seconds, the hollow mask finally appeared as Xiryu died. The powers remained with the boy still in his mothers womb. Wind had known about Xiryu's child, but out of sympathy left the woman alone, even though ordered by his other shinigami to kill the man. Wind was eventually exiled, and spent the rest of his days on a farming land, raising a family of his own.

L: Wind > Xiryu
A: Really now. I mean this guy survives an encounter with the Lord of Heuco Mundo, invents Kido, and makes everyone tremble in there boots, but one guy takes him out in seconds even as a Visored? Wind rocks.
R: He probably caught him while he was using the restroom. But I figured even then Xiryu would still be deadly.
A: Not touching that one.

Quote :
The mother of Xiryu's sons name was, Tailoe. She raised the boy, and eventually wed another, poor farmers son, just to gain more money, and food. Tailoes new husband was weary of the now 8 year old boy, named Kei. Eventually the tension worsened as Tailoe had bore the farmers soon now. By the time Kei was 16, his step father, had put him through much labor, while the other son, could do whatever he pleased. Kei was envious of him, and grew to hate the spoiled boy. Kei eventually left by his 18th birthday, never talking to his mother, who had also disowned him. Convinced by her husband that he was a "no good bastard". Kei sought out many more opportunities and eventually joined a local lords army. The lord prized Kei as being a natural at fighting, he was one of his top soldiers, and sometimes lost in sparing with the older veterans. Eventually Kei gained his own land, from his lord, becoming a top adviser for his lord, who eventually gained more and more power.

A: She had a child by a diseased spirit and then quickly disowns the kid. What a classy lady.
R: People change, things change.
A: Like how a farmer's kid becomes the best soldier/warrior ever

Quote :
By the time he was about 26 he started having violent flashbacks. He was seeing Xiryu's memories, and one day he eventually gained a mask.

A: What!? Flashbacks of Xiryu? Why? How did he get a mask, he's human not a shinigami. If anything he'd be a superhuman or something. Remember, hollow is not contagious. Main question is how he didn't go on a rampage.
R: His dad stopped it with pure will, why not him too?

Quote :
The mask was black unlike usual hollows, and had yellow marking around it. He struggled to pull it off but couldn't and eventually fled from his land. He didn't know what he was, his inner self was facing a struggle with two other participants. One a shinigami side, the other a hollow side. The mask he had gained was a hybrid mask, capable of furthering combat abilities by fighting off and killing the other side. Kei had fought off the dark side eventually, his mask gaining a yellow shade of color filtering out the black.

A: So the human managed to overcome a shinigami and hollow? Or did he become a shinigami and defeat the hollow?
R: Yes?

Quote :
Kei was conflicted about what to do, and eventually fled across Japan, eventually settling down, with a woman. After he had sex with the woman, the flashbacks disappeared, the mask had never come back. There was no hint of it's existence in his soul. The fact is Xiryu, had given into the dark, while Kei had given into the light, vanquishing the evil thoughts from his head.

L: Love concurs all
A: - Love, + Sex

Quote :
The mask would be passed from generation to generation.

Eventually a couple millenia later, Auryuu had discovered the same fate. A boy born to loving parents had been brought into the world. Eventually Auryuu was put up for adoption mysteriously, and adopted by a strange monk.

L: Milenia is the plural of a Millennium meaning 1,000 years

Quote :
The family gave him up easily, they did not want to deal with the burden that Auryuu's mother had dealt with, her being the previous owner of the "Death god mask". She had also given into the dark. She feared her son, they almost decided to kill him, to be rid of the curse, but decided to just abandon him, and later have 3 children anyways. None of which contracted the power.

Auryuu raised by this monk, came to be a expert in hand to hand combat, like Kei. He had also inherited the qualities of light, that his new father, Hyozen had taught him. He was taught lessons like patience, discipline, and moral codes. That couldn't block out the mask though. He started getting flashbacks, at the age of 17. He eventually had seen a very violent strain of events. He started seeing death after death, he saw Kei's life, as his step father had hit him repeatedly. He saw Xiryu die, at the hands of his best friend, his comrade. All because of the mask. Auryuu's flashback at the same time had killed him. As he stood in the middle of a street at night, he had been crushed by a bus.

Auryuu awakened in soul society, in the middle of Rukongai, not remembering a single thing. He would eventually remember everything. Who knows what would happen at the moment of remembering. The Mask still lingered inside of him, having reset the progression of the mask.

A: 1,000+ years worth of deaths I hope. Otherwise only seeing 2 people? What a let down.
R: He had the cliff notes version of their lives.

Okay, I did allow for you to EDIT your history. That much I agreed to. I figured it would be okay since it was about 6 sentences long and was only about some martial art where you used wind. Instead you rewrote your history to give yourself a hidden hollow due to an ancestor from thousands of years ago. Again; hollows don't infect shinigami. Visored isn't an STD. Even if it was wouldn't you think after those same thousands of years the power would work it's way out of the bloodline? Even if it didn't not one person containing that curse never died before having offspring? And if the fact it always manifests and they ALL manage to defeat the hollow within? I also don't think the whole "I become my ancestor Xiyru you proposed in chat makes much sense either. Like the hollow aspect, why would the memories of this other guy suddenly take over?

Last edited by Arawn on Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Character App: Auryuu Spire (Shinigami)   Character App: Auryuu Spire (Shinigami) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:20 pm

Done, re-approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character App: Auryuu Spire (Shinigami)   Character App: Auryuu Spire (Shinigami) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character App: Auryuu Spire (Shinigami)
Page 1 of 1