The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Most Beautiful Captain

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male
Number of Posts : 482
Registration Date : 2011-08-07

The Most Beautiful Captain Empty
PostSubject: The Most Beautiful Captain   The Most Beautiful Captain I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 3:52 pm

Am I dreaming, whats happening, I feel as if I am drifting, no almost like being carried, Air brushed against his face opening his eyes to the bright sun, that had just come over the clouds, the cool air brushed against his body, "Huh", Auryuu was confused, he looked down to see the ground, he wasn't standing and he was laying horizontally in the air, he was being carried. Auryuu turned his head to the left, to see beautiful blond hair, only to be adorned by a face that only a angel would possess, he looked closely, only recalling moments of his last moment of conciousness, he swung his head side to side trying to remember, getting glimpses of the womans feet, under him as they were walking, him being supported by her right shoulder.Thats right, I was fighting to protect, Auryuu stopped his thoughts remembering the hollow had assualted him, while he was fighting to keep her alive. Auryuu's opinion of hollows changed, maybe they were all killers, but certainly not Nanmei, she was too nice too be like that, or so he had thought.

Auryuu raised his head looking around noticing that he was indeed in the seireitei. Auryuus face cramped up realizing something he jerked his head around to see the beautiful women again, it was that same woman he had called a hollow, to antagonize her so she wouldn't hurt that back stabbing hollow. Auryuu wondered what she would do to him, she was 11th squad after all, they weren't known for their tea, and beauty, they were known for their violence, and cruelty, and destruction. Auryuus facial expression went hopeless, knowing that he could be in big trouble but couldn't help but couldn't help but turn at the captain, dumbstruck by her beauty. He opened his mouth to talk but nothing came out he was probably looking really stupid. After moments passed Auryuu finally spoke, "Hey". Hey, hey are you kidding me, Auryuu is that all your going to say from a women whos as beautiful at this, Auryuu tried to convince himself to talk again. Shes violent what am I supposed to do ask her on a date?, Ask her about my punishment, Ask her what shes doing later this evening, damnit, Auryuu grew more nervous by the second, he had not realized the captains beauty in the fog that had flooded london. Auryuu's face went red, he was completely cultivated by her beauty.

Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: The Most Beautiful Captain   The Most Beautiful Captain I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 4:33 pm

Kaiyo sighed lightly as Ryuu rumbled back into consciousness, her eyes drifting from the platoon of 4th squad lackeys she was following. Caught off guard by her gaze catching his, she averted her eyes quickly; slowly glancing back as she continued walking. The guy looked delirious alright. At least he wasn't heavy though. The light stone rolled beneath her feet as Kaiyo came to a halt, peering onto her shoulder to inspect the guys wound. 'You can catch me up' she called to the healers. They'd been pretty useless actually, so the Captain had just decided to head for the 4th squad barracks.

Edging forwards to flash step, the girl paused, her foot hovering mid-air as Ryuu spoke to her. A casual greeting for someone who just moments ago had been accusing her of being a monster. The girl's expression softened as she smiled lightly, biting back the giggle at the blushing man. 'Hold on tight' she replied casually. Leaping into the air for a lapse of gravity as the wind howled against her small frame, fluttering her red headband behind her back as they vanished for a brief moment. Appearing in a single step at an empty bed. Kaiyo gently placed the man down, dropping him like a sack of potatoes as she stepped back from the bed.

The crowd of stand-by healers rushed around the girl as she slowly dropped into the chair. Waving away the offers to have her checked over as well. The girl slumped back into the chair, enjoying the comfort for a little while as she shut her eyes. 'So...What's your excuse again?' she called across the silence of the room, her eyes still closed as she calmed herself down.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Most Beautiful Captain   The Most Beautiful Captain I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 4:57 pm

Auryuu looked to the girl, him giving him a cute smile, his face smiling back at her. Then suddenly she said something, he wasn't paying attention to her words, he was paying attention to her. They suddently shunpoed together Auryuu being off guard held onto the closest things on the womens body, being on her right shoulder he accidently grasped her right breast, and her right shoulder holding on for dear life, and not noticing the accidental gropping. Auryuus body felt as if he was on a roller coaster the ride finally ending as they reached the 4th squad barracks. It was nice, really clean inside, unlike his house that was cluttered with objects.

Auryuu was gently placed on the bed by the beautfiful girl as she took a seat by him, his mind began to go wild again, she's really nice, and really beautiful, what should I say, should I even bring up the incident in london, Auryuu turned his head to the girl still sore with his wounds, Auryuu turned careing eyes towards the girl, for her to understand him, "I'm sorry I didn't mean, to call you a hollow, that other hollow just seemed so nice", his words being quiet yet potent, he wasn't sure how she would respond, Auryuu looked towards her, and put his hand on hers, a rather bold move but it should work, he turned his gaze into her beautiful ocean blue eyes and spoke lightly, "I'm sorry", again him additionally apolygizing to get her to not take it personally.

Auryuu raised his gaze towards the enclosed room, noticing now all the 4th squad members have evacuated the area, they were alone, him and her, if she wanted to kill him she could do so, if she wanted to take him in for trial, she could do so, if she wanted to do anything, he would serve designated target to it, he was defenseless before this womans presence, crushed by her power, entranced by her beauty, a double whammy that could cause fatal wounds to both mind, and body.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Most Beautiful Captain   The Most Beautiful Captain I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 11:51 am

Kaiyo's expression remained blank, un-readable beyond her faint polite smile. This guy clearly seemed to assumed he was quite smooth; regardless of just moments ago her wanting to slice and dice him, he was oddly confident. Of course he gave his apology well, good eye contact and a strong sincerity to his voice. But however good this guy thought he was with people, Kaiyo was better, and she wasn't so easily fooled. The Captain held a firm gaze on the student, showing no visible reaction to his babbling about the hollow that had seemed so friendly- perhaps he's misunderstood the role of a shinigami when he'd signed up? Whatever, it was now only a mild annoyance.

As soon as his hand touched hers, Kaiyo stood up, brushing away his cold skin as she shuffled back. Make a mental note of strike 2- because nobody held on THAT tightly when being carried by a shunpo. Not that she'd mentioned strike one at all, but it still seemed wildly inappropriate. The girl's eyes glazed for a moment as her mind wandered to Tatsu, she sighed lightly. For a person like Kaiyo, romance was a little difficult to find, so she'd long since shut it out entirely. Only recently had cracks begun to appear in such armor, and it was still as terrifying as ever. Letting people in, had only put them in danger before.

The girl's hand traced up to her neck as she rubbed her hand along the knotted muscle. 'I'll be taking you to a hearing as soon as you heal up, you might wanna think of a better excuse than a friendly lookin hollow...Unless you want to be executed' Kaiyo was trying not to sound to callous, but she had to admit that was a little lost here. The student who'd been attacking her to protect a hollow had taken a serious turn away from his anger; she wasn't so emotionally unstable. Even still, it was against Kaiyo's nature to be so cruel, she wasn't too keen on rules themselves, but sometimes she felt like it was what people deserved. And it just seemed like this guy was realising how much trouble he was in, and trying to make nice to lessen his punishment. The room whispered of silence, so much deeper than a sound, as the Captain remained standing, waiting for some kind of response.

Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Most Beautiful Captain   The Most Beautiful Captain I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 5:58 pm

Auryuu sighed a deep sigh, knowing he would definately die if he didn't change the captains mind somehow. Auryuu stared deep in her eyes, she had brushed his apology off, with a overly dramatic swipe. Auryuu stared deep into her pools, seeing a glimpse of pain and them quickly turning his head, trying to quit hurting her, and get rid of his uneasy feeling.

Auryuu stared at the wall on his right side, continuing to face his fate, his face suddenly showed sadness too, Auryuu quickly looked past the captain looking at the door that stood, by this time Auryuu could easily walk or run, but he knew he would be caught, Auryuu looked for his sword on his side, the feeling of not having it made him uneasy.

His mind now made uneasy thoughts of escape drowned his thoughts. He began to ramble inside his own mind, Should I leave?, do I pay my dues?, do I plead for mercy?, what do I do. Auryuu soon began to become nervous, his face appeared calm although his inner self was freaking out.

"Please, one more chance", he pleaded the woman.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Most Beautiful Captain   The Most Beautiful Captain I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 6:49 pm

Kaiyo's gaze caught Spire's in that flash of sadness; regret washing over her being as his harrowed eyes considered escaping. The Captain felt too guilty to mention that any chance of escaping was useless. Still, perhaps her words had been too harsh. The blonde girl lowered her head, the colour draining from her cheeks as she began to silently chew on her bottom lip. Old habits die hard.

Caught in her own remorse, the students words stung deeper than he probably expected. Kaiyo whipped her head back up to stare at the man, her mouth falling ever so slightly ajar as she did so. Her large blue eyes bore deep into Spire's gaze, caught for a moment by how hard he seemed to be trying to keep his cool. That was of course understandable though; not many people are open about worry.

The warm air from her lungs seemed to cling to Kaiyo's cheeks, the colour washing back onto her face as her expression softened. A light smile tilting up the corners of her lips as she spoke. 'It's unlikely they'll actually kill you...But people who go on trial don't really get let off easily- and that part actually wasn't my call' The girl's firm gaze swept across the doorway, the ominous fluttering of a hell butterfly lingered in the air. The orders had been given from the minute they'd appeared back in Soul Society and even Kaiyo couldn't just deny such a command. 'Don't worry, it's not the actual central 46 you'll be up against, just a few elected reps that work for them' she added, trying to make light of a quite serious situation clearly was not her forte.

The Captain rose from her chair when another healer bustled silently into the room. Composing herself once more, her hair dropped down to rest of the hilt of her blade. Kaiyo cleared her throat gently; her own way of asserting a little more authority, 'Just...Follow me' there was an underlying tone to her words, hidden beyond her cold order, a playful tone that enjoyed such festivities and dramatic's.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Most Beautiful Captain   The Most Beautiful Captain I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 7:11 pm

Her words hit hard, like bullets for each word she spoke. He knew that he was now going down a path full of hardships, and it wasn't going to be easy after this point. The room stood quiet, until a healer had busted in disturbing their conversation.

Following the womans command, Auryuu got up eyeing the window nearby his bed, it was half open, and could most likely been a escape, and he would of tried it, if it wasn't for the fact he knew running would leave to deeper consequences. Auryuu took a few steps, his walking feeling quite foreign to him, because he had not had to use his legs too much when being carried.

Auryuu turned his gaze to the captain, her ocean blue eyes, they were one of her many good features. Her blond hair shined the windows sunlight off of it, she looked like a angel, an angel that had just possibly in the worse case delivered him to his death. Auryuu had taken a very sudden interest in the captain. He was lovestruck, and his heart was beating violently, pulsing through his chest.

Auryuu spoke silently His face facing hers, his voice tranquil and smooth, "What's your name", his face getting slightly red, as the question left his lips to float in the rooms kinda cramped atmosphere.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Most Beautiful Captain   The Most Beautiful Captain I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 4:41 pm

It seemed like such a long time since anyone had asked her name and the question had taken Kaiyo aback slightly. Through her own lacking foresight she'd simply assumed the unfortunate student had known exactly who she was, though it made sense he didn't. The majority of active shinigami always seemed more engrossed in the white haori, and the obvious power that assumed rather than the specifics. The girl moved her arm around Spire's back, ushering him out of the room without actually touching him. It was quite a walk, and after the first attempt she wasn't keen on carrying him via flash-step again; so walking would have to be fine.

Waiting for Spire to move forwards the girl smiled politely. Casually throwing a quite salute as she replied, 'Kaiyo Saiyouko, Captain of the 11th squad and you're...' She paused, confusing hitting her face squad on as she bit the left of her bottom lip gently, shutting her eyes before they sprang back open. 'Auryuu Spire, Academy Student' she beamed, clearly quite proud of her own memory.

The two began their walk through Sereitei, surrounded by the shifting buildings that always seemed so identical. The sun blazed down on the pair, radiating an instant warmth along the path; it almost didn't fit the destination. Kaiyo tilted her head back the moment a cloud drifted in front of a sun, wanting to steal a quick glance of the orange hue in the sky as she smiled to herself. It was beautiful. 'Hey, tell me if you feel faint or anything by the way' she mused, her mind clearly tracing over the various events that could follow.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Most Beautiful Captain   The Most Beautiful Captain I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 6:37 pm

The sky witnessed them together, or they were witnessing it, each displaying a show of some sorts. Auryuu gazed at the shining sky while stepping step after step onto the hard ground they had stood on. Kaiyo Saiyouku, the name stuck in his mind and began to run lines in his head. The name itself to him sounded more beautiful, than the sunset that unfolded before him. The sky threw orange shadows onto the ground, leaving the amazingly beautiful horizon to take over the space around them.

He stared at the girl, who stared at the sky, she too had even been entranced by the beauty of it, she was like other girls after all, but being a captain she had probably not gotten to enjoy things like this often. People could enjoy as much of this as they wanted, as long as the shinigami sacrificed their lives for it. If they could enjoy a sunset, in the back of his mind, that's all he ever wanted. Her, them, and everyone else, that is what he lived for. He wanted everyone to be safe, they all deserved it and he didn't want to see anymore pointless deaths over hollow. He knew he had to stop them.

Steadily pacing by her, he gazed at the girl walking closer, "If I can experience this very feeling, in the end I think I would be happy", he stared at the girl deeply, a tone of sincerity had left his mouth and he wasn't lying one bit. He would be content with just living like this, but he knew he couldn't, atleast not yet. "Kaiyo Saiyouku, how many more sunsets do you think you'll see, with me", a bold move, but he knew that this moment, was beautiful and maybe a sign of sorts, not that he believed to heavily in anything.

The people around him defined him, they were the reason for his existence, from day one.

OOC:
Squad 5 flower:
lily of the valley
Symbol for:
Sacrifice, Danger, Pure Love, Humility, Sweetness
All the things, his life would ever be.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Most Beautiful Captain   The Most Beautiful Captain I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 2:29 pm

Kaiyo didn't meet Spire's gaze, but she hummed in agreement. The tinted shades of the sky were at the very least encapsulating. The blonde girl lowered her gaze steadily as the blazing sun began to peak out from behind the clouds, bringing back that immediate warmth as the path lit up. Strands of her golden hair gleamed, casting a faint shadow that shielded her eyes from the brightness. So self involved in her thoughts, Kaiyo paused as Spire spoke again. slowly turning around to face the man fully.

Uncertain if he'd been kidding or not, a single glance at the man's face revealed the sincerity in his voice. Kaiyo was flattered. She glanced down, avoiding his piercing eyes that just screamed about how open he was; how willing to display how he was feeling in just one look. In a way, Kaiyo envied that. It had been so long since she'd been allowed to show her true emotions, to the point where she'd doubted her own humanity before. It was still a little sketchy, but moments like this sprinkled a bit more life into her death. Slowly, the girl looked back up at Spire, holding a fixated gaze into his eyes as she smirked lightly.

'I think it depends how long you last Spire' Giggling slightly, the Captain continued walking on. They were almost at their destination, so she should probably start getting more serious. All she could hope was that the student next to her wouldn't be so brutally honest.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Most Beautiful Captain   The Most Beautiful Captain I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 10:10 pm

Her response mad his gaze at her drop to the floor. She was harsh and brutal in words too, even though it was a bad joke, seeing how his situation was sketchy. He chuckled a little a few seconds later, trying not to show his seriousness. The sunset quickly passed as they motioned towards the tall buildings, that easily blocked their vision of the sunset.

Auryuu quickly began to catch up after that moment he had began to lag behind the captain. Auryuu parted his lips trying to speak or bring up a less gloomy-er conversation. His lips finally seperated as he was a few inches from the captain. "So, how do you feel about the hollows?", the question left his mouth leaving a bad taste in his mouth, Should I have said that, no, I should have I have to bring up a better conversation. Rain began to poor down, as the question was said, coming in dribbles, and then full on rain. Seconds later rain fell over his shoulders and starting trickling down his hair.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Most Beautiful Captain   The Most Beautiful Captain I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 8:24 pm

Kaiyo's lips parted slowly, intrigue hitting her face only moments before the rain. The Captain stopped walking once more, turning to Spire as she gently furrowed her brow, trying to find an appropriate response to his odd question. None came. The girl winced slightly as the first droplet of water slid down the side of her cheek. Her hand wiped down the side of her face as she glanced up to the sky. Caught in the view of the heavens opening as the torrent of rain erupted down onto the pair. Kaiyo couldn't help but smile. Aside from being slightly amused by the sudden change in weather; rain was usually quite fun, and sometimes, even meant a storm was coming.

Without particularly thinking, Kaiyo leant in closer to Spire, taking hold of his hand as she turned him around and ran for shelter. Of course she could have just accepted her fate in the rain, or even flash stepped under a doorway but there was a childish innocence about running away from rain that appealed to the Captain. 'Come on!' she called across her shoulder, holding tightly onto Spire as she led him into the nearest open building.

The door shut behind them as the now muffled noise of pattering water continued outside. The room was small, and fairly dark, if only for the light from a small window. Kaiyo gently took her hand away from Spire's as she stepped beyond the entrance, her neck twisting around the room as she surveyed their new surroundings. It appeared to be an old armor store, a few rusty Katana's and some more decrepit weapons lay scattered on the ground. Kaiyo ruffled her hair gently, already soaked to the core.

A light sigh escaped her lips as she wandered across to the window, her finger tracing along the cold glass. 'I don't think we'll make the hearing after all...I hear the weathers too bad to travel in' she smiled lightly, glancing back around to Spire. It seemed appropriate that the guy was given a second chance.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Most Beautiful Captain   The Most Beautiful Captain I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 5:21 am

Auryuu gave a blank stare to Kaiyo, as the good news left her lips. He was happy, but didn't really let it show. The rain hitting the roof distracted him a little from his thoughts, he had a lot to think about. The hollows he once had hope for, had disappointed him. He could no longer harbor hope for peace, the battle for supremacy, for right or wrong, for morals, would most likely never be decided, unless one side was wiped out of existence.

Questions flooded Auryuu's mind, What will I do now?, Is there really a light and dark?, Does soul society fight for the right reasons? These questions also would probably never be answered, so he let the thought of them slip away slowly. Auryuu looked to Kaiyo his eyes looking into hers, he was slightly exhausted mentally, and a little bit physically from the reason fight, that had taken place in the streets of London.

Auryuu's blank expression left his face, slowly, as he stared with confused eyes into the blonde haired girls, that stood in front of him, he had to look down to gaze into them, but that was usually the case with most people. Auryuu's eyes left a few seconds after he made contact with hers, he scanned the room a little bit before he turned around.

He didn't mind the rain too much, but he felt awkward being in the captains presence at the time being. Auryuu put his right hand against the handle of the door and slowly creaked it open leaving the rain outside more loud that it had originally sounded. "Goodbye Kaiyo", he said finally as he turned his back and slowly walked out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Most Beautiful Captain   The Most Beautiful Captain I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Most Beautiful Captain
Page 1 of 1