The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Catching Wind (Auryuu, Felix & Ren)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male
Number of Posts : 482
Registration Date : 2011-08-07

Catching Wind (Auryuu, Felix & Ren) Empty
PostSubject: Catching Wind (Auryuu, Felix & Ren)   Catching Wind (Auryuu, Felix & Ren) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 4:13 pm

After killing 2 hollows Auryuu was really bored and had nothing to do, so he set out for a challenge for he knew there had to be other Shinigami patroling the spirit world and he wanted to see what a higher ranked Shinigami was like. "Okay, lets see who I can fight" he said wandering the various markets and he suddenly came to a stop the wind was off.

Last edited by Auryuu Spire on Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Will

Will

Male
Number of Posts : 202
Registration Date : 2010-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Catching Wind (Auryuu, Felix & Ren)   Catching Wind (Auryuu, Felix & Ren) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 5:45 pm

Felix smiled as he watched the reaper down on the streets below, Reaper…alone by the looks of it…so what exactly is he doing wandering around alone? With the excess of rogues out lately he is either pretty strong or pretty stupid. Felix took a bite into the apple he had swiped off one of the vendors earlier, before he tossed his blade back onto his back upside down, glad Ren had left it with him while she was hunting today.

Maybe I should meet up with her later just to be on the safe side, with reapers running around a hollow isn’t the safest of things to be…she really needs to rethink her career choice. Felix yawned stretching his arms high above his head listening to them pop, before he stood and tossed the apple core down to the street below. Closing his eyes he tried to feel Ren’s location, she was close “Crap guess I gotta go about doing this the hard way.”

Leaning down he picked a few loose pebbles from the roof, then with a quick and practiced aim he let them fly one after another towards the reapers head. “Hey mate you really need to know it isn’t safe for academy students like yourself, or has big brother decided that they are understaffed and are giving assignments to the babes?”
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: Catching Wind (Auryuu, Felix & Ren)   Catching Wind (Auryuu, Felix & Ren) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 5:54 pm

Quickly blocking the incoming pebbles with his palm and crushing them he replied "Well did you get a lollipop with that haircut, oh and by the way you'll find I'm way stronger than the other lackeys".

Quickly Auryuu wallrided up the side of a nearby building ending up at a higher altitude than his cocky new acquaintence he lifted his Sealed Zanpaktou out of the bottom of his skateboard a stomped the ground so pieces of the roof hovered mindair, he precisly kick three big pieces at a sharp speed "Hiikoien style Obsidian Air cutter", "take that! hopefully you'll provide a bigger challenge then the local hollows!" his laugh pierced through the air.

He then waited for his opponents next action with high anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Will

Will

Male

PostSubject: Re: Catching Wind (Auryuu, Felix & Ren)   Catching Wind (Auryuu, Felix & Ren) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 6:21 pm

This one is truly odd for a reaper… Felix only smiled as the rocks flew toward him, he spun dodging the first of the barrage. …He uses that board of his as his sheath, functionality meets usefulness not unheard of for a reaper, but defiantly unorthodox… Dropping one leg out from under him the other slid to the side as he ducked the second and reached his right hand back grasping the hilt of his blade. …He is a gifted fighter at a range but rocks can only do so much.

Sliding his blade free Felix cleave the rock clean into sending it spiraling to the ground on either side of him, before he straightened back up looking down on the reaper. “Think really quick on your next move kid, I have no wish to kill you all I ask is that you leave this district and don’t look back.” His right arm dropped to his side to showing that he had peaceful intensions, “I won’t pursue you if you decide to leave, but if you intend on fighting I promise you that I will make you beg for death’s sweet release.”

Felix face as a stoic mask as he studied the reaper, trying to figure out his fighting style out, I don’t want to hurt a kid, but if he insists on staying I will have to…he already smells of hollow which means he has slain them or he is one either way I won’t fail in protecting Ren even if she doesn’t want me too.

“Make your choice and make it wisely.” Felix voice was emotionless as he stood his ground.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: Catching Wind (Auryuu, Felix & Ren)   Catching Wind (Auryuu, Felix & Ren) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 6:30 pm

"My Choice Is Always To Fight!" Auryuu said in a situation breaking voice Auryuus Reiatsu swirled around him and his zanpanktou whistled in the wind from the holes "Hiikoien Style:Free Sky Rush" he used his back left hand to propel himself while riding a skateboard through the air that one region he was at was the windiest in town he quickly was pointblank in the face of Felix.

Auryuu Stomped the ground around Felix and pushed him back, he then rapidly punched the midair pebbles towards felix, tons of pebbles flew towards Felix in a widely horizontal manner.

"Draw your sword or regret the consequences we should make this quick"!

Auryuu then landed on the top of a marketplace tarp and his blade fell down with him and he caught it with grace.
Back to top Go down
Will

Will

Male

PostSubject: Re: Catching Wind (Auryuu, Felix & Ren)   Catching Wind (Auryuu, Felix & Ren) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 7:19 pm

Felix was pushed back as the cocky reaper sent more pebbles his way Ducking under the line he followed the reaper with his eyes as he went over the edge of the roof. He doesn’t use kido to propel those rocks then what is it? I don’t sense Spiritual pressure when he does that just a rush of…Air. “He manipulates the air to make a projectile. Cool trick, but that is all it is…a trick.”

Getting to his feet he hurried to the edge just in time to see the reaper land in the tarp below, “That little trick with the air is cool, but let’s see how good you really are.” With that Felix straightened his left hand his fore finger pointed at the reaper, a grin played on his lips, “Hado number four! White Lighting!” The light blazed for an intstant as it cracked through the air before him headed towards the reaper.

Kido may not be my forte, but it has it’s uses from time to time. Felix frowned, kido was always a last resort; something most of his friends didn’t even know he knew how to use. It was why he didn’t mind letting Ren carry his blade when they were together because it was a trunk card he held if anything went wrong aside from his hakuda skills.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: Catching Wind (Auryuu, Felix & Ren)   Catching Wind (Auryuu, Felix & Ren) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 7:31 pm

Auryuu threw his blade to absorb the lightnings impact Auryuu jumped down fast while kickflipping in midair he then used the air he used from kickfliping towards the direction of felix as the wind was still active as fast as he was droping he met up with his fist to the air he rilled up by kickfliping and uses a higher level technique "Hikkoien special:horizontal sharpshooter" the air then vibrated at a dangerous rate and was sent towards Felix.

"Try to dodge that I you cant you'll be swiss cheese my fellow Shinigami!"
He doesnt know the fact that I hid some pebbles in there to scatter even he did dodge it hehehe what a fool. Auryuu kept calm, still knowing his opponent was still potientially dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Will

Will

Male

PostSubject: Re: Catching Wind (Auryuu, Felix & Ren)   Catching Wind (Auryuu, Felix & Ren) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 7:50 pm

Felix raised his blade as the next wave of air distorted the image behind it, Air...sure he is adept at using it, but he isn’t the only one that can do some tricks. “You want to know the down side to attacking with air? It is only good strategy when someone doesn’t know what is happening.” Slicing down through the air his blade whistled as the air distorted around him and the pebbles fell with small clicks at his feet.

“While you may be better than most in using air as a weapon anyone can do so if they use their brain; it travels in one direction until something breaks the flow…then it shatters like a glass in a rodeo arena.” Jumping from the ledge he quickly landed on the ground below, “Now why don’t you stop throwing rocks before this big ass sword is forced to cut off your arms.”

Rolling his head from side to side Felix neck cracked as his thoughts started to turn violent. Get him in close then the fun really starts…cut…stab…rip…I must kill him in order to protect Ren…I must protect her…I will not fail again this time I will protect my friends.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: Catching Wind (Auryuu, Felix & Ren)   Catching Wind (Auryuu, Felix & Ren) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 8:06 pm

"You fool I don't just use air,I can also get in close and beat you up with my martial arts but whatever you're done for, Hiikoien Style:Grand Booster 3 KM", Just then he created a strong rumble on the ground and dissapered in a second the air had been pierced and brought with him as he was high in the sky Auryuu grabbed his blade and slashed the air around him in a strange way focusing the compressed air into one spot he then focused and trapped it in his hands as he was falling to use his strongest attack he had with his style (Currently). Mixing most of his reiatsu he grasped the air and started spinning like a bullet head facing the ground". Moments later he had reached Felix at almost a point blank range his skateboard flew to the ground as it did not make it to the distance he was at. (The blade was still in the air by the way dropping and his skateboard was failing to keep up with his speed)

"My strongest attack Secret Art: Satans Wings". He then released his hands together as he was spinning and forced his hands as if he was on a cross he was spinning like a bullet so his air waves was destroying everything while cutting his body the reiatsu also made the air more damaging.

Minutes later debris was everywhere he couldnt see anything and the blade had fallen a few feet from his feet. He could still fight but his arms muscles were completely exhausted as his reiatsu was not stable enough.
Back to top Go down
Will

Will

Male

PostSubject: Re: Catching Wind (Auryuu, Felix & Ren)   Catching Wind (Auryuu, Felix & Ren) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 11:41 pm

Felix watched the boy mix the his spiritual energy with the air he had forced between his palms, Not a bad move, but still it is a last resort. He is scared of me…As he should be. A bloodthirsty smile crossed his lips when the boy flung the ball of air down at him, he only had a moment to counter and yet again he would rely on his trunk card. “Palace of the dead sleeping within the wombs of the Earth, tower above the wicked, pass your silent judgment. Hado number nine: Pillar of Hades!”

The black obelisk ripped from the ground infront of him as it quickly shadowed over him by only a foot. Bracing himself for the impact Felix shielded his torso and face as the ball made contact and ripped the black pillar apart sending shrapnel to the left and right. A cry of pain escaped his lips as part of his shield broke away and sliced his right bicep, blood flowing from the wound at a steady pace from the deep cut.

His eyes unfocused as the pain ripped through his arm and a fresh wave of anger and terror raged through his body as the memories of his violent nightmares raged once more. I must kill him…to protect her…that girl that little girl whoever she is she must be protected at all costs…I must protect Ren, if he kills her I will never live with that failure on my conscience. Felix’s thoughts were a jumbled mess as he stepped out from behind what was left of the pillar. What was left of the front of the pillar was a mess if it had hit him he would probably been ripped to pieces.

Felix stood there looking at the boy his body wracked with the signs of exhaustion. Felix was injured and his clothes in tatters, but something clicked in his head all the rage he had kept bottled was raging through his blood. Switching his sword to his dominant left hand Felix smiled crazed lost in his illusions of terror and the memory of his nightmares. “I gave you a chance to leave…I didn’t want to fight you…Now you will know the true meaning of fear!”

Felix charged the reaper his blade aimed for the reapers chest, at the last moment he flicked the blade to the slide and aimed to kick the reaper in the chest instead. Death will not come that easily for this one.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: Catching Wind (Auryuu, Felix & Ren)   Catching Wind (Auryuu, Felix & Ren) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 12:08 am

Quickly regaining his balance Auryuu was caught off guard the strike his opponent was about to make was deadly he quickly dodged then used his "Hiikoien Style:Trap Handstand", catching his opponents foot as it almost his him but could not deliever another blow after because his hands let out from under him and rolled away "Dammit if I could've stood up for a little longer", he muttered. He noticed the blood on his hands and the bruises not fatal but painful and handicapping. He quickly knew he could not attack due to his fatigue so he knew he would have to defend and attack with his feet.

"Damn you don't give up do you?"I can still fight but only with my feet I think its time to come up with a defensive strategy

Last edited by Auryuu Spire on Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female
Number of Posts : 337
Job/Interests : Hobbie:Reading, Watching Bleach
Quote : Life is waunderful. Never give up on your dreams.
Registration Date : 2011-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Catching Wind (Auryuu, Felix & Ren)   Catching Wind (Auryuu, Felix & Ren) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 3:22 pm

A strike of lightning filled the sky, there was a cry of a hollow that had been devoured only moments ago. Ren looked up at the sky and saw no clouds in the dark sky, Something is wrong, could it be that Felix is in danger? she thought. Her paws were soaked in the hollows blood taking to the sky she gathered her strangth and created her Aura Wings. Going as fast as she could sinsing other hollows near by, she ignored them knowing they would come back later.

Ren was now near the Rouge Shinigami and what would appear to be an Acadamy Student. “I gave you a chance to leave…I didn’t want to fight you…Now you will know the true meaning of fear!” She saw that Felix was about to stab the Student in the chest her eyes wide with fear she knew that she had to stop him; if he did kill the kid he would not be able to live with himself."Felix!!! Stop!! Ren Wripped her wing around her and swung it back releasing some of the Aura Shgards between the Shinigami and the Student.
Back to top Go down
Will

Will

Male

PostSubject: Re: Catching Wind (Auryuu, Felix & Ren)   Catching Wind (Auryuu, Felix & Ren) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 6:21 pm

Felix’s kick was blocked at the young reaper tried to respond with a kick of his own only to have his weakened arm give out on him, as he pushed off with his free leg Felix smiled as he readied himself for the next assault on the reaper. “I don’t ever give up kid, not when I am fighting to protect my friend; and as long as you are here you represent a threat to her. A threat I intend to neutralize so Ren is safe…” His voice was a bit vicious and his eyes crazed as he charged the reaper once more, the point of his sword aimed towards the reapers shoulder.

Ren…will be safe…this is for her safety I break my code to not kill. My blade wishes to taste his flesh and blood it is screaming for his blood. Felix was only a yard from the reaper when the translucent shards hit the ground around him. Thinking it was another opponent come to rescue this reaper Felix turned, the feral rage still evident in his eyes as he raised his injured right arm his index finger pointed at Ren as he called out in a voice full of Rage “Hado number four: White Lightning!”

As the air cracked and flashed his mind finally registered the figure in the air above him. Ren! No oh dear god no…what have I done? Felix dropped his blade in horror his mind viciously prosecuting his actions, I attacked her…I didn’t even think I just reacted…Was this what I really wanted…deep inside is this what I really wanted? Has the soul society’s teachings really sunk that deep that I subconsciously want to kill hollows?
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: Catching Wind (Auryuu, Felix & Ren)   Catching Wind (Auryuu, Felix & Ren) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 6:29 pm

Auryuu stared with blank eyes at the white lightning he saw his skateboard and grabbed it by impulse, I don't want anyone to suffer for my sake, never again,never, in a split second he had intercepted the kido with his right shoulder while pushing the mysterious hollow out of the way. Tears shed from his eyes uncontrollingly as he was hit midair by it at a dangerous altitude his skateboard fell and then he weakened fell to the ground is this the end, no it's not, him refusing to get up tried to get up on his probably broken legs he could only get his knee up and almost instantly fainted from the pain.

All wind had become calm in the viscinity.

Last edited by Auryuu Spire on Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Catching Wind (Auryuu, Felix & Ren)   Catching Wind (Auryuu, Felix & Ren) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 7:34 pm

Ren saw everything in slow motion, a white lightning was coming at her that came from Felix. She was about to get out of the way when the Shinigami student pushed her out of the way, he got hit and he started to fell to the ground. Her eyes wide with shock she hoped down next to him preying that her was still alive, he had moved. Ren looked at Felix her eyes wide with fright and anger, "You crazy fool! What do you think your doing?!" Ren was walking tword Felix and she looked back at the Shinigami student with sad eyes, "I'm sorry. Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: Catching Wind (Auryuu, Felix & Ren)   Catching Wind (Auryuu, Felix & Ren) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 9:13 am

He looked in the girls eyes and gazed deep in them. Her blue eyes reminded him of the sky he was staring heavily at in the corner of his eyes, tears trickled down his eyes heavily, he reached out his hand with the last of his strength feeling her hand that would not quite hold it, or accept it. He knew he had probably suprised her You look like someone I know, his thought would't quite turn into words, finally they formed in his mouth and made his sentence "You...l..look....like...someone...I..I..knew...and.it.hurts". He then lost all presence of himself the wind and Rens face and went into a deep sleep still refusing to accept his loss. He would get stronger for he had to.
Back to top Go down
Will

Will

Male

PostSubject: Re: Catching Wind (Auryuu, Felix & Ren)   Catching Wind (Auryuu, Felix & Ren) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:02 pm

Felix fell to his knees his entire body wracked with guilt as he looked upon the reaper who had sacrificed his own body to guard Ren, What have I done… “Ren…I am sorry…so sorry…I failed you…I broke my promise.” Felix’s voice was broken and shaky as he sat there on his knees mumbling to himself of his failure.

You failed again you tried to protect her like you did for the girl and this time you failed because you attacked her. You are no better than any other reaper that trained in the Academy; you deserve to be forced back to the Soul Society. Death is too good for you shall suffer… Felix was in a catatonic state as he collapsed on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Catching Wind (Auryuu, Felix & Ren)   Catching Wind (Auryuu, Felix & Ren) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 6:40 am

The student Shinigami reached out his hand at Ren, unsure of what he was doing. "You...l..look....like...someone...I..I..knew...and.it.hurts" he awnsered to her question. She then took his outstreched hand with her paw as if it were a hand. Her were wide with shock but they were quickly went back to saddness, "How can I remind you of someone when we never meet untill today? Besides I'm a hollow." she told him gentaly. The kids blood was seeping from his wound Ren bent down and pick him up from the ground and tried to get him on to her back. She quickly turned to Felix.

“Ren…I am sorry…so sorry…I failed you…I broke my promise.” he told her, they would have to discuss this thing later. With a sigh she spoke back to him,"Frelix can you stand; I really need your help. This kid is losing blood really quickly and I can not let him die. Please Felix help me. she begged. This goes to show that Ren would help just about anyone who is in danger.

Last edited by Tenshineko on Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: Catching Wind (Auryuu, Felix & Ren)   Catching Wind (Auryuu, Felix & Ren) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 6:52 am

His eyes shut he could still hear the girl and felt his hand on her paw, How can I remind you of someone when we never meet untill today? Besides I'm a hollow, her words changed his definition of all the other hollows he'd seen, and at this point he had killed so many of her kind, his skateboard adorned hundreds of masks, she had redefined the hollow he had came to new and replaced it with a new meaning.

I'm in love with a hollow, his reality had set in, although he wouldn't admit to it ever and this to the soul society would be the greatest crime if they came to know about it. The shinigami may take this as an overall offense to their ranks, he didn't know what to do, but he was lovestruck by a hollow. His hand grasped her paw even harder and tears had trickled down his eye, but lucky she didn't seem to notice, she reminded him of Lisa so much.

Lisa.
Back to top Go down
Will

Will

Male

PostSubject: Re: Catching Wind (Auryuu, Felix & Ren)   Catching Wind (Auryuu, Felix & Ren) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 1:44 pm

[skip me as I am catatonic for a post or two]
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: Catching Wind (Auryuu, Felix & Ren)   Catching Wind (Auryuu, Felix & Ren) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 4:42 pm

Ren growled it seemed that Felix was in too much of a shock to do anything, "I'll come back later don't go anywhere please. Hold on kid." she said turning her attention back to the student Shinigami and she headed off to find a safe place to help him. She saw an old wearhouse and decided to go in there. Once they where inside Ren sat the student down gentaly and went to look for something to bandage his wounds.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: Catching Wind (Auryuu, Felix & Ren)   Catching Wind (Auryuu, Felix & Ren) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 12:48 am

Ooc: Current state, unconcious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catching Wind (Auryuu, Felix & Ren)   Catching Wind (Auryuu, Felix & Ren) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Catching Wind (Auryuu, Felix & Ren)
Page 1 of 1