The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How many shinigami does it take to kill a hollow?(Tenshineko!!, Kaiyo!!)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male
Number of Posts : 482
Registration Date : 2011-08-07

How many shinigami does it take to kill a hollow?(Tenshineko!!, Kaiyo!!) Empty
PostSubject: How many shinigami does it take to kill a hollow?(Tenshineko!!, Kaiyo!!)   How many shinigami does it take to kill a hollow?(Tenshineko!!, Kaiyo!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 6:38 pm

The moon set over the tall buildings, and it's light was mostly blocked by Big Ben. Auryuu was thinking about her again, thinking when he would see her, and what it would be like, She is mysterious, and a hollow, if soul society knew I would surely be executed, what am I doing?, why am I doing it?, and why does it feel right?. He gazed up at the moon, it was yellow tonight, the light reflected onto nearby buildings but not his leaving his space completely dark. It had reached midnight finally, the sound of big ben, breaking his concentration, or his obsession. The U.K. was a very foreign place to him even though he spoke the same language as them.

The air was heavy full of mystery and deception, the wind lied, he knew this to be true, the wind is like people it is changing constantly, it lies to those who have met it, and it died often, Auryuu had been taught these principles in his past life.

Auryuu picked up his skateboard and rode up big ben and quickly reached the top.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female
Number of Posts : 337
Job/Interests : Hobbie:Reading, Watching Bleach
Quote : Life is waunderful. Never give up on your dreams.
Registration Date : 2011-05-12

PostSubject: Re: How many shinigami does it take to kill a hollow?(Tenshineko!!, Kaiyo!!)   How many shinigami does it take to kill a hollow?(Tenshineko!!, Kaiyo!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 5:31 pm

Ren was on top of a building looking at the stars, The moon is amazing tonight. Some of the stars look like people. she thought one of the small group of stars looked like Felix. Her thoughts were interupted by the cry of a hollow close by bolting up she followed the cry. Hopping along the roof tops she spotted the hollow and it was chacing a young soul. Taking a huge leap she created Aura that covered her tail and did a continuas frontflip and hit the hollow from behind.

Landing in front of the soul; it stipped dead thinking that Ren would eat it. The soul let out a terreffied scream that filled the Ally.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: How many shinigami does it take to kill a hollow?(Tenshineko!!, Kaiyo!!)   How many shinigami does it take to kill a hollow?(Tenshineko!!, Kaiyo!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 6:51 pm

Kaiyo sighed, her warm breath sticking against the chilled window of the train; blurring out the abyss that surrounded the dark bullet of the night. The Captain had been in a meeting earlier today, sent on a blue milk run to find some punk shinigami who'd decided to run off to the real world without permission. The likelihood of her finding the shinigami in question was so unlikely that Kaiyo hadn't bothered looking. The appeal of a train had always been an exciting event on her real world visits. The noise alone prickled against the hair on the back of her neck, doubled with a rickety swaying within the tracks. Tonight; it seemed less exciting.

The biting chill of darkness clawed at Kaiyo's exposed skin as she stepped onto the platform, tugging at the warm coat around her. It was almost annoying that the Captain looked so much like a school-girl, it seemed to give the wrong impression, and Kaiyo had little patience for the leery looks of drunken men tonight. Ever in fact.

London, in all it's glory. The dank smell of piss and sweat finally faded from her clothes, as the girl walked further and further away from the underground. In the distance, she could still hear another clanging train shooting through the rails; echoing through the tunnels and hidden under the mask of the city.

The flashing lights grew bigger, the bustling streets louder, with a hollow crack of danger seeping through each gathered group of humans. They didn't help themselves that was for sure. Quite enjoying a little jumping along the cobbled ground Kaiyo paused, her foot hovering in the air as she heard that all too familiar roar of a hollow. Splintering the glistening tear-drops that had hung in the clouds.

'Just my luck' she grumbled to herself, leaping onto the nearby roof-top to head towards the scream, faltering at the moment she sensed the other shinigami. She'd hang back for a bit, hopefully catching the other shinigami and the hollow all at once.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: How many shinigami does it take to kill a hollow?(Tenshineko!!, Kaiyo!!)   How many shinigami does it take to kill a hollow?(Tenshineko!!, Kaiyo!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 7:17 pm

Auryuu stalked the rooftops as the cloak of the night hid his willfull pursuit, the city had begun to get pretty foggy clogging his eye sight, The fog is dense tonight, I love it, Auryuu liked a challenge he found the kid in himself by making this a game of hide and go seek.

Auryuu reached the place he heard the sound come from and dropped down into a nearby alley, he dismounted gracefully on his skateboard to cushion the fall then he left it in the alley, which was unusual for him to do, but something was telling him not to bring it, maybe his guts told him. He set it down to see it's battle scars, cracks all over the masks that had adorned it, it was beautiful to him, in a menacing manner, he loved it, like he loved her.

Auryuu walked out the alley, to penetrate what seemed like the epicenter of the fog, "Hello!?", his voice left his mouth and echoed in the seemingly deserted streets, Auryuu walked even further in, to see the old gothic like buildings that were around him, it would've been creepy to a regular person, but he had cleared all fear inhimself a long time ago, since he had already lived his worst nightmare.

"Is anyone here?".
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: How many shinigami does it take to kill a hollow?(Tenshineko!!, Kaiyo!!)   How many shinigami does it take to kill a hollow?(Tenshineko!!, Kaiyo!!) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 6:59 am

"Hello?" Ren jumped up to the nearest building out of reaction of thinking it may be a Shinigami, the soul started to run to the voice, "Help me! Help me please! The monster's after me!" it screamed running intothe fog. Folding her ears back her eyes containing saddness and pain it had been a long time since anyone had called her that. A monster. That's what I am. she thought. She was turning to leave but something made her stop, worried if the soul had been found by a Shinigami and not a hollow she decided to follow it.

Following the spirit's Aura she came to the site of a Shinigami Student, What is it with me and Shinigami students? she quiestioned herself. It was odd on how she came across them so many times, she sensed no else in the area so she did what she could. Standing on the edge of an old abandoned biulding she looked down for the soul and saw that it was looking for the owner of the voice. Ren was also looking for the owner of the voice, although she leaned to close to the edge that she fell on the fire escape and landed in a pile of garbage.

She landed safely but had a large peice of glass in her upper back the glass looked like smile or an upside down cresont moon, struggleing to move she felt the glass brake and it went deeper into her back. She let out a grunt in pain not wanting to be discuvered, but the chances of that were slim.

Ooc: This is the link to what the glass will look like: https://2img.net/h/i189.photobucket.com/albums/z318/lxsirprize/CRESENT_MOON_0021a_fl669x482.jpg

Last edited by Tenshineko on Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: How many shinigami does it take to kill a hollow?(Tenshineko!!, Kaiyo!!)   How many shinigami does it take to kill a hollow?(Tenshineko!!, Kaiyo!!) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 10:05 am

The fog was thick; bereft of beauty.

Reliance on her sensing of spiritually enhanced beings wasn't a bad call, but in her gigai it was a lot harder to trace such things; then again, it also made her own signature harder to find. Not that Kaiyo actually had an issue with being noticed, but for the time being, she decided to stay in her gigai. The blonde girl strained her body over the edge of the rooftop, hidden amidst the fog as she hard a crash; the echoing sound of broken glass.

The hair on the back of her neck pricked up, it seemed like a lucky coincidence that both a hollow and the student she was looking for would appear at the same place. Providing the student didn't get himself eaten before she got there, all would probably be fine. Another distant siren of the city's loyal cavalry rushed through the haze, blurred flashes of blue and red setting a relaxing hue through the building tops. It was still cold, a factor Kaiyo was not too pleased with, but changing it would cause a lot more hassle than it would save.

The blonde girl took a few tentative steps back, rushing forwards through the white air as she leapt onto the nearest building. Rolling through a slightly gravelled landing, she bounded off into the darkness. Her eyes weren't much use, but from what she could tell, she was just a building or two behind the shinigami. Her heart began to beat faster, pulsating calmly as the warm blood was squeezed around her body. Things were going to take a turn for the interesting it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: How many shinigami does it take to kill a hollow?(Tenshineko!!, Kaiyo!!)   How many shinigami does it take to kill a hollow?(Tenshineko!!, Kaiyo!!) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 9:00 pm

A noice through the fog had reached Auryuu's ears, What was that?, the sound of a grunt had entered the air around him, and a loud crash before that. "Hello?, anyone there?", he had known that grunt had belonged to a woman, but didn't let his guard down for a second.

Auryuu paced quietly, ever silently towards the location of the noise, the fog blocking his eyesight and the yellow moon shining above him, truly made a odd combination. He looked towards the moon, it shined in his eyes blinding them, it was annoying to have such a thing following him, watching him, stalking his presence, that he really wanted to be hidden.

Auryuu entered a narrow alley, it was still foggy and pretty long, it was damp and dirty, he edged ever closer to the area, soon a nasty dumpster had came into his view, as he approached closer he saw a girl, it was still hazy so he couldn't determine it was her, but she looked extremely familiar to him, "Are you....alright??".
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: How many shinigami does it take to kill a hollow?(Tenshineko!!, Kaiyo!!)   How many shinigami does it take to kill a hollow?(Tenshineko!!, Kaiyo!!) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 12:21 pm

This is not good; two main reasons for that. One I have a large paice of glass in my back and two someone is here. she thought.Trying to create her Aura wings when she did it caused pain in her shoulder blades, the wings were close to the glass she had no choice but to cast off the wings. "Are you....alright??" she heard turning around quickly she saw a Shinigami student. Going into definve mode she let out a low minicing growl to try to scare him off; she had little pationts at the moment and she didn't recognize the kid either. "Who are you? Souldn't you be with your group, Shiniagami?" the Cheetah-like hollow asked bitterly.

Ren felt like she should know the kid but she could not remember, she could feel the blood trinkling down her back she would have to get the glass out and stop the bleeding I can't beleave that I'm doing this. she thought. Trying to relax she asked with an angry sigh and her teeth clenched,"Can you help me get this glass out of my back,please?"
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: How many shinigami does it take to kill a hollow?(Tenshineko!!, Kaiyo!!)   How many shinigami does it take to kill a hollow?(Tenshineko!!, Kaiyo!!) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 5:00 pm

'I'd suggest against it'

Kaiyo's voice snarled through the fog, not even intentionally sounding as cold as she did. The Captain had jumped down from the rooftop silently, standing a metre or so behind the shinigami; hidden in the low clouds. Too many times had hollows tricked shinigami with acts of humanity, or any semblance of feeling. Feelings that such monsters couldn't help but corrode through their own broken soul. It was an act, or at least Kaiyo thought it was. The short girl was still in her gigai, and having completely sealed off her reiatsu, would likely appear as no more than a human who was spiritually aware. There was no breeze tonight, so the fog remained, lingering like ghosts around the figures that lay ahead of her.

'But you've already broken the rules by heading to the real world haven't you Auryuu?' It was neither the time nor place to begin a lecture on rules; or the fact that academy students were not allowed to the real world unless accompanied by a fully fledged shinigami. Kaiyo took a short step forwards, her vision blurred by the atmosphere she relied upon her other senses more. It had been a while since the Captain had even been around such a low level hollow, their festering inhumanity stank like stale meat. Not that the city smelt much better.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: How many shinigami does it take to kill a hollow?(Tenshineko!!, Kaiyo!!)   How many shinigami does it take to kill a hollow?(Tenshineko!!, Kaiyo!!) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 9:18 pm

"I just sensed a hollow, outside of the gate, and then I couldn't stop sensing them, they were everywhere around this city", Auryuu had lied and responded in his best tone possible, "Are you sure this one is a hollow, and if I may ask, you could be a hollow in disguise too, so if you are shinigami you should reveal yourself".

Auryuu edged back towards the hollow and picked her up cautiously, still not getting quite a good look at her. "I'm not sure if you're a hollow or not or even if this girl is, but I'll take my chances", Auryuu knew she was a hollow, so he lied to the woman who standed above him. Auryuu quickly picked the girl up and ran out the alley turning a corner into the dense fog, and ripped out the shard of glass in her back carefully while tossing it behind his back, he had got the same sensation everytime he had felt hollow blood, cold, the coolness of their blood was stranger than the heat of a humans.

"Here stay here, don't move, your still a little injured I'll come back", Auryuu speed off leaving her on the doorstep of a shop that was closed and would be impossible to be seen from any distance, unless they had passed closely by it. Auryuu had left his blade in the alley, which wasn't a problem, because he was highly skilled in hand to hand, "Show yourself hollow", he still was not convinced if the girl was hollow or shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: How many shinigami does it take to kill a hollow?(Tenshineko!!, Kaiyo!!)   How many shinigami does it take to kill a hollow?(Tenshineko!!, Kaiyo!!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 11:26 am

Before Ren could say anything she was picked up by the Shinigami Student and was carried off somewhere else. "Hey! What are you doing put me dow-ow!" she screamed as she felt the glass being removed from her back. The pain was beggining to be unbarable she was about to say something but the kid took off before she could say anything. Sigh. This is what I get for trying to help a soul. She tried to get up but the pain was too much for her to get up.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: How many shinigami does it take to kill a hollow?(Tenshineko!!, Kaiyo!!)   How many shinigami does it take to kill a hollow?(Tenshineko!!, Kaiyo!!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 5:16 pm

Kaiyo snarled at the student...he was either the worst liar in the world, or just very very stupid. The Captain remained speechless as the man in front of her picked up the hollow as delved deeper into the fog that had engulfed the city. Kaiyo scrunched up her face in disgust, practically horrified that this was the standard the Academy was spitting out students nowadays. As if Kaiyo was a hollow; her reiatsu was quite clearly that of a shinigami, the same premise of course applied for the hollow who had the glass in their back. The pounding footsteps of the student were getting fainter and fainter; echoing gently through the night sky. Kaiyo sighed heavily, rummaging around in her coat pocket for her soul candy.

The Captain exploded out of her gigai, shaking her head from side to side. Unforgivable. The girl stepped slowly through the wall of swirling white mist. Flaring her reiatsu as her anger festered in it's solitude. Her footsteps were cushioned by the darkness, the lack of light within the on-set fog just made the world seem all that more darker; morbid even. The girl came to a crossroad, her foot hovering over the dank pavement. Kaiyo could sense them both, neither exactly worth such effort, but her anger lay now with the student. Kaiyo turned left.

A gentle breeze swept through the fog, brushing aside the ghostly tendrils of congealed air. A spark of lightning dancing through Kaiyo's hand as she leapt up onto the nearest rooftop. The fog was thinner up here anyway. The Captain seemed more like a lion hunting it's prey at the moment. Silently peering over the edge of the roof down at Auryuu. Then he called her, blindly into the darkness that had fully enveloped the poor bugger. That would be the least of his worries.

The Captain leapt down to the floor, appearing in a split second just inches behind the academy student. The ground cracked on her landing, shaking the foundations of the nearby buildings. 'So when you're killed for treason-' she snapped.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: How many shinigami does it take to kill a hollow?(Tenshineko!!, Kaiyo!!)   How many shinigami does it take to kill a hollow?(Tenshineko!!, Kaiyo!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 10:46 pm

"Don't play games hollow!", he had said to her as the ground shaked around him, he still played along to an extent where he made himself believe she was a hollow to protect the hollow, some hollows weren't evil some where beings without purpose, beings that had been hurt and killed for no reason by shinigami, and had been stepped on for what they ate, yes they ate humans but maybe if the soul reapers had created food substitutes instead of fighting them they could have lived in peace atleast, that what Auryuu had thought.

Auryuu looked around him to find anything a weapon. a shop window, broken glass, anything, but couldn't make out a lot of things due to the thick fog "Damnit", Auryuu stepped back into his stance that his dad had taught him in his last life,Living will stance, Auryuu had his right leg toward the shinigami and his left facing the hollow behind him, always cautious, his nature had been his motto.

Auryuu lifted his hands up chest level and faced them towards the shinigami women, who he happened to notice was quite striking.... but it wasn't the time for that it was time for combat, "Show me your true form hollow".
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: How many shinigami does it take to kill a hollow?(Tenshineko!!, Kaiyo!!)   How many shinigami does it take to kill a hollow?(Tenshineko!!, Kaiyo!!) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 12:22 pm

Ren had an "Unbaleivable" look on her face, was this kid crazy? Posible, Why would this kid try to help me, it feels that this has happened before. she thought. Watching the student with cation as he was looking for the Shinigami Ren tried to get the glass out with her Aura Shard but to no avail. The only thing it did do was cause her more pain and it was making te glass smaller.

Realizing the situation she was in she would have to help the Student, even though in the past the Shinigami she encountered always seemed to hurt her in some way. But not Felix that was an accident when she tried to explain it to him he would not hear of it. He left saying that it was only to protect her. Gasp. Now I remember! This kid is the one that Felix was fighting!

With an angery growl Ren created two large Aura Shards and threw one of them at the Shinigami, and the other she sent it beside the student so he could defend himself from the Shinigami. "I owe you from last time" was all she said to the Student.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: How many shinigami does it take to kill a hollow?(Tenshineko!!, Kaiyo!!)   How many shinigami does it take to kill a hollow?(Tenshineko!!, Kaiyo!!) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 5:48 pm

The pigmentation of the Captain's eyes contorted, their crystal blue swirling with shards of golden yellow light, that glowed with a sharp haze over the whole girl's demeanour. It was bad enough being accused of being a hollow, but to also have the actual hollow attacking her as well. Kaiyo had been motionless until the monster had shot a damn, (well, she didn't exactly know what it was) at her. It was in that split second, that Kaiyo really lost her temper. Of course she had never been known for being so perfectly level headed, but the audacity of an academy student trying to fight her bare-fisted with a hollow backing him up...Kaiyo had been enduring a long day as it was. Effectively teaching the very end of her proverbial tether, the Captain snapped.

The aura shard hurtled towards the Captain, the hollow's own meagre power only serve to aggravate Kaiyo further. In the singular moment before the hit, a crack of light illuminated the foggy sky; flashing for a moment to cast a deep shadow back into the thick air. Kaiyo inhaled fast, the dank oxygen clinging to her lungs in anticipation as her right hand swept across her body to the handle of her Zanpakuto. Sliding her right foot backwards into a stance as she slid the metal from it's sheath. Her movements racing against the second or so she had before the strike; she had plenty of time. The consideration for the city was swept away in the blind rage; as if the fog wasn't bad enough to cloud her vision.

The shimmering metal seemed dull for the briefest of moments as Kaiyo brought it up, gripping both hands onto her blade as she brought it down. Silently releasing her shikai as she did so. The torrent of lightning effecting the malleable atmosphere of the real world. Jolts of golden light erupted around the Captain as her blade transformed to it's shikai appearance. The aura shard, just inches from the tip of her blade, Kaiyo whispered to herself.

'Denkou Kabe'

It had all happened in a moment; time stepped aside to watch events unfold. The Captain had been stationary, about to respond when the hollow attacked out of nowhere. The Captain had unsheathed her blade and released her shikai, slicing straight through the attack as she released her own attack. A thunderous wall of lightning that had exploded from the girl's very feet, and hurtled towards the attackers. The broken ground and building around split, a shockwave of energy rumbling through the city as the rubble began to fall.

'Who's a fucking hollow now?!'
Kaiyo held her stance, gripping her blade in a furious rage as she waited for the rubble clouds to clear; her lightning had at the very least cleared the fog. Self retsraint was stopping the girl from lunging forwards with another strike. At the back of her mind, a murmuring thought swept into regret; she'd be in a lot of trouble when she got back to Soul Society.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: How many shinigami does it take to kill a hollow?(Tenshineko!!, Kaiyo!!)   How many shinigami does it take to kill a hollow?(Tenshineko!!, Kaiyo!!) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:02 pm

Auryuu saw to wall and looked to the girl behind him, Damn I have to get her out of her before I can fight her seriously, Auryuu jolted to get to the hollow behind him, and quickly threw her up with his right hand making her barely escape the wall of dangerous lightning on the other hand, Auryuu had tucked himself as close to the building next to him as possible not taking the full force of the attack but taking enough to send a nice little shock to his whole body.

"Shit, that still doesn't prove your a shinigami, you could be a arrancar", Auryuu said to her as the fog closed the visibility between them, as if it was trying to get in the middle of them. Auryuu limped up against the wall leaning on it and stood on his feet, his whole body had felt slightly numb so it was quite hard for him to get up but he managed.

Auryuu leaned off of the wall standing on his own two feet, "I've eaten eels with more shock than that, is that all you got, I swear the energy from that was that of a dead battery".
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: How many shinigami does it take to kill a hollow?(Tenshineko!!, Kaiyo!!)   How many shinigami does it take to kill a hollow?(Tenshineko!!, Kaiyo!!) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 4:21 pm

Ren Flinched when she saw the lightning strike she colsed her eyes for just a second and her attack was shattered. "Shit, that still doesn't prove your a shinigami, you could be a arrancar" the Student said to the Shinigami captain Ren's left eye began to twich, Ok this kid is an idiot. she thought. She took her paw and brought it down on the kid's head. "You stupid idiot! You're fighting a Captain class Shinigami there is no way you could win! And you!" she stated at the Shinigami, "I say this with the upmost respect please try to calm down I mean no harm to anyone. I just wasnt this Glass out of my back." she told them tuning her back to show them the glass.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: How many shinigami does it take to kill a hollow?(Tenshineko!!, Kaiyo!!)   How many shinigami does it take to kill a hollow?(Tenshineko!!, Kaiyo!!) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 5:08 pm

The Captain's eyes were on full death glare, her hands gripping her Zanpakuto so tightly that her knuckles were white. This kid was trying to goad her into his own death, and was also getting alarmingly close to achieving such a goal. Kaiyo gritted her teeth, sharp jolts of lightning tingling around her body as the arrogant little shite spoke. Kaiyo exhaled slowly, clinging to calming thoughts, for no other reason than killing an academy student was a hassle she could live without.

The girl's body inched forwards, about to lunge at the student before the hollow interjected. Kaiyo was taken aback by the hollow's words, and even she had to admit there seemed to be no malice in them. Her foundation for hating the impure souls was already a shaky one, but some displays or morality always seemed to shock the Captain. Of course she understood that the impure souls were no more than victims of their own ill fate, but they neither showed restraint or observation like the monster in front of her.

Kaiyo lowered her blade, seemingly oblivious to the still crumbling buildings around the three as she began to slowly walk forwards. Her blade dragging along the floor beside her, ingraining a sparking line into the broken earth as she walked. 'Ha! This from the actual hollow!' she snarled, her aggression snapping a rise in her reiatsu as she retorted. The Captain came to a halt right in front of Spire. Slowly raising he blade with her right hand, and she pointed it directly at the student throat. Kaiyo raised her head, her dark eyes narrowing in on Spire as she spoke. 'Call me a hollow...One more time' Kaiyo spoke slower this time, her words spitting venom and laden with the heaviest of warnings, almost daring the student to risk his own life for it. As for the hollow, the transgression of the girl's own anger had ignored the impure soul, and for the time being, the beast had done no wrong.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: How many shinigami does it take to kill a hollow?(Tenshineko!!, Kaiyo!!)   How many shinigami does it take to kill a hollow?(Tenshineko!!, Kaiyo!!) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 5:20 pm

Auryuu ignored the hollow and, jumped onto the building hatching a plan, "Keep up if you can hollow", Auryuu ran across the rooftop leaving the sound of his steps to be heard by the hollow that he had left behind, he was hoping to be bait and lure the captain-level shinigami away from the seemingly harmless hollow, If I can get away from her and provoke that shinigami then she will live.

Auryuu ran off the rooftop dismounting into the alley he had left his board, he walked over to the board and picked it up sliding the blade out of it and making a loud sound by letting the board fall after he was done pulling out his sword.

Auryuu ran out of the alley and hugged the building staying close to it, hoping the girl would come from the alleyway hoping he could escape or knock her unconcious. Oh god, what did I get myself into, Auryuu shivered out of fear for what would happen.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: How many shinigami does it take to kill a hollow?(Tenshineko!!, Kaiyo!!)   How many shinigami does it take to kill a hollow?(Tenshineko!!, Kaiyo!!) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 5:34 pm

Ren stood up in front of the Captain Shinigami not wanting the kid to get hurt, "Please ignore him. He only means to protect me. Though I don't know why myself when it seems that he is trying to get himself killed. Please don't do anything you might regret later on." she begged. Ren tried her best to bow in respect but she found that she could not for glass continued to dig even deeper into her skin.

Ren whinced in pain but she had to prove to this shinigami Captain that she ment no harm to anyone or anything. "My name is Ren Zugaikstu. May I ask for yours. Shinigami Taicho*?" she asked politly.

Ooc: * Taicho is japanese for Captain.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: How many shinigami does it take to kill a hollow?(Tenshineko!!, Kaiyo!!)   How many shinigami does it take to kill a hollow?(Tenshineko!!, Kaiyo!!) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:23 pm

Kaiyo flailed her arms up dramatically as the student leapt onto the roof and began to run off; not bothering to move, Kaiyo yelled up to the sky. 'I'm going to kill you!' she roared, sighing heavily as she dropped her arms. Keeping her eyes fixated on the hollow as she slowly sheathed her blade. Taking a moment to gather herself, Kaiyo eyed the hollow up and down. Suspicion slowly fading as the monster began to explain itself, or at least Spire. The blonde haired girl tilted her head to one side, her hair draping along her shoulders as her blue eyes softened slightly. Of course Kaiyo was still very much on edge, but the hollow at least seemed like no real threat. Despite that, as the monster began to talk, all Kaiyo could think of was how easily she could slice the soul in two. The girl bit her bottom lip heavily, obliviously considering cutting down this hollow then doing the same to Spire.

Brought back from her own train of thought, Kaiyo's eyes widened in a mild shock as the hollow bowed. A small noise of shock slipping through her pink lips as she Captain stood back up straight. Still sensing Spire with every second she wasted doing nothing. Ren...The hollow that was so oddly reminiscent of a normal human.

A large chunk of rubble dropped down just an inch or so behind Kaiyo just as stepped forwards to the hollow. Expressing no aggression or threatening movements as the ground quaked from the fallen rock, the residual air fluttering the girl's haori against her back. Kaiyo had been holding her hands in the 'stick-em-up' pose to show she meant no harm. Stepping in even closer to Ten as she gently placed her right hand on the hollow's shoulder. 'I'm Kaiyo Saiyouko, Captain of the 11th division'. With that, Kaiyo released her reiatsu, gripping tightly onto the hollow's shoulder as the torrent of her spiritual energy jolted into the hollow. It wasn't enough to kill the hollow, but hopefully it was enough to knock the monster out, and make the student think the hollow was dead. At any rate, the seal was still on Kaiyo so she couldn't exactly release a deathly dose, but making things get darker, and breathing more difficult; Kaiyo could make people pass out.

The girl took a step back, carefully lifting her hand from the hollow as she looked curiously at the being. Indeed, what is madness but nobility of the soul at odds with the circumstance? Kaiyo tilted her head up to the sky again, inhaling deeply as she smiled at the exhilaration of her own reiatsu. Surely, if the student was so worried about saving the hollow, he would head back when he thought she was dead. Especially when she was out cold and couldn't trace her own spritual energy.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: How many shinigami does it take to kill a hollow?(Tenshineko!!, Kaiyo!!)   How many shinigami does it take to kill a hollow?(Tenshineko!!, Kaiyo!!) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:37 pm

Auryuu hugged the side of the building sensing the reiatsu, it was feint from both of them, but he could feel more of the captains reiatsu then the hollow, he wasn't sensing a movement of it but he was sensing a steady flow, then suddenly the hollows rei dissapeared, Oh no, no, nonono, she can't be dead, Auryuu sprinted through the foggy streets leaving his skin quite moist, his breathing went heavy, and he struggled to breath, he was having a slight panic attack, Auryuu was getting ever closer to the location of the captains reiatsu.

Auryuu exploaded up onto the rooftop facing the source of the reiatsu, with ferocius eyes he aimed them at the captain though he knew she was there even though he couldn't see her, he could feel her and her spiritual power, Auryuu hoped down breathing heavily his reiatsu losing control and spreading the fog to reveal a clear battlefield, "What did you do to her", the hollow came onto his site, no bleeding, no signs of being beaten up, he gave the captain a menacing look as his eyes went all black out of hate.

"She never wanted to hurt anyone", Tears fell down from his eyes as he lifted his blade up to met her sight, "you'll regret this, Auryuu was still being careful, he couldn't underestimate his opponent, no matter how strong she was. "I love soul society, and the shinigami, but this is its problem, all the hate that's aimed at the hollows".

Reiatsu surrounded Auryuus feet as he had secretly tapped into the essence of his spirit as a shinigami, a light purple aura surrounded his body, as he charged forward slicing through the air, making a loud sound. "I do this all for peace, but in the end you all want war, fuck it", Auryuu pushed off harder on each leg expanding his speed, but putting more strain on his feet and ankles, he then did a 360 slashing like movement with his large blade, aimed at the womens stomach and then revolving again to slash her feet.
Back to top Go down
Tenshineko

Tenshineko

Female

PostSubject: Re: How many shinigami does it take to kill a hollow?(Tenshineko!!, Kaiyo!!)   How many shinigami does it take to kill a hollow?(Tenshineko!!, Kaiyo!!) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 9:02 pm

The Shinigami introduced herself as Kaiyo Saiyouko, Captain of the 11th division she was suprised when the Capitain's hand was on her shoulder. Then she felt the pressure on her tighten just then she fell asleep, soon she was in darkness.

In her mind Ren could hear a voice, "She never wanted to hurt anyone" Is that the kid? What happened? What's going on?
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: How many shinigami does it take to kill a hollow?(Tenshineko!!, Kaiyo!!)   How many shinigami does it take to kill a hollow?(Tenshineko!!, Kaiyo!!) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 9:14 pm

Kaiyo shrugged nonchalantly, 'Yeah, I guess that is a problem' she retorted, her voice dry and angry. At least she'd managed to get the damn guy to come back; chasing him would've been a real hassle. Of course the whole situation was not what Kaiyo had been expecting at all, especially seeing as she was almost certain the hollow had only just met Spire. Though that could have just been her own mis-understanding. At any rate, Shinigami were around to protect innocent humans, and kill the impure souls.

Kaiyo didn't like people preaching to her about wanting a war, especially an academy student; so ignorant of the complexity of death. It couldn't be helped, and in fact, Kaiyo didn't want it to be helped. The Captain at current, saw no issue with hurting the man in front of her. In her eyes, he deserved it.

A light smirk played on the girl's mouth, the anticipation of a fight. However feeble that may be. The Captain reacted quickly, unsheathing her blade once more to meet Ryuu's first strike; sparks from the blades colliding fizzled into the air for a second. Kaiyo held her blade in her right hand only, not bothering to even release her shikai as she blocked the strike at her feet. Now it was her turn.

In the blink of an eye, Kaiyo had flash stepped behind of Ryuu, slashing her blade diagonally along his back as she followed her movement around. Twisting on the ball of her foot as she kicked with her left leg, right between the guy's shoulder blades.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: How many shinigami does it take to kill a hollow?(Tenshineko!!, Kaiyo!!)   How many shinigami does it take to kill a hollow?(Tenshineko!!, Kaiyo!!) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 9:23 pm

Auryuu turned around fast expecting the flash step, he met her eyes first and spun his blade around missing the slash that had scratched some of the skin on his back off, and leaving a gash, and blocking the kick by blocking with the blade, but being knocked back, Auryuu saw the kick, but it was a futile effort to block it perfectly.

"Damnit!", Auryuu yelled as he spun his blade above his head in a circle causing the wind to become quite heavy in the area clearing the fog even more, Auryuu blinked before the girl, and quickly jolted into a lunge thrusting his blade full force towards her, and aiming a uppercut towards the womens chin, he couldn't go easy on this opponent, she was of captain level.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many shinigami does it take to kill a hollow?(Tenshineko!!, Kaiyo!!)   How many shinigami does it take to kill a hollow?(Tenshineko!!, Kaiyo!!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How many shinigami does it take to kill a hollow?(Tenshineko!!, Kaiyo!!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next