The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Well see----->Here<-------- (Jovia!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male
Number of Posts : 482
Registration Date : 2011-08-07

Well see----->Here<-------- (Jovia!) Empty
PostSubject: Well see----->Here<-------- (Jovia!)   Well see----->Here<-------- (Jovia!) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 10:35 pm

Heat lay over his body, cold from the rain, but hot from the sun, bad combo, Nanmei had followed him to the well at his house, hoping he could get her to stay, and hoping he could protect her, while she did so. The constant rain left the air around him humid, soggy, damp, and so many more things that basically meant wet. The slithering sound beside him, kept him calm, it was calming to know he had her next to him, he was hoping it was for her too, although he wasn't quite sure if the feeling was mutual, but he hoped that was the case.

They reached the well, it was wide and had a huge opening to it, Auryuu reached over to the pail and lifted it to the side, causing a kinda squeaky sound, Auryuu turned to Nanmei, and gave her a smile.

"Well here it is, my well, what do you think?".
Back to top Go down
Jovia

Jovia

Female
Number of Posts : 65
Job/Interests : Rping, Drawing, Writing, Games
Quote : Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
Registration Date : 2011-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Well see----->Here<-------- (Jovia!)   Well see----->Here<-------- (Jovia!) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 11:30 pm

Nanmei carefully followed behind the young shinigami, she was still on high alert trying to see if this was a trap or where the cage was. She didn't want to get caught, she didn't want to get caught. But nothing happened, there was nobody else showing up to help him... Was he telling the truth? No he wasn't he was a guy they never tell the truth and they are never nice unless they are old grandpas who love their grandchildren.

But then they got to the well he was talking about? She merely frowned as she slowly peered over the edge down into its dark depths... She wouldn't be able to see the sky? Her wings lowered in a sort of sulky pout, but then again maybe she could make this work... if it wasn't a cage... Slowly she climbed over the lip of it, glancing over at him before carefully checking every inch even as she slowly climbs down into the well. For any, and mean any, appearance of it being a cage as she looks around wanting to see what this well was all about.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: Well see----->Here<-------- (Jovia!)   Well see----->Here<-------- (Jovia!) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 8:37 pm

Auryuu smiled as she began to decend into the huge well, that well had been established when he decided he was tired of going to the store to get water, he had been a little lazy when he had come up with the idea he knew.

"Nanmei, that well is huge and spacious the underground is wayyyy bigger than it looks, and it has another exit in the back, to prevent water buildup... I think you'll like it here".

"Actually I know you will".
Back to top Go down
Jovia

Jovia

Female
Quote : Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

PostSubject: Re: Well see----->Here<-------- (Jovia!)   Well see----->Here<-------- (Jovia!) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 9:09 pm

Nanmei stopped as she realized the shinigami wasn't going down with her.... Was it a trap so he wasn't going down too? But there was another exit.... maybe... Slowly she went further and further down until she could see what he meant... It wasn't a cage really and yes it was actually rather larger then at top. The ground was okay as well, if there wasn't another exit she could just tunnel her way out if she needed to. But the hollow didn't stay underground long as she just shot straight back up to the surface with her wings to hover over the opening.

"... no cage.... right?" She watched him hesitantly, she didn't really trust anything or anyone... maybe it wasn't a cage either but maybe it was? She landed outside of the well and looked around the area. Was there other shinigami around to make sure she stayed... wait... maybe... maybe there was no cage... maybe they wanted kill? Slowly she started to back up away from him watching carefully.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: Well see----->Here<-------- (Jovia!)   Well see----->Here<-------- (Jovia!) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 9:24 pm

"No cage, don't worry", Auryuu looked at the dragon cautiously, "Stop worrying theres no one here to hurt you, just me and the well", Auryuu stayed where he was and sat on the ground throwing his skateboard which sheathed his sword at his little houses doorsteps.

"it's okay no ones going to hurt you I'll protect you".

Auryuu had just made one of the most meaningful promises he had ever made in his whole life.
Back to top Go down
Jovia

Jovia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Well see----->Here<-------- (Jovia!)   Well see----->Here<-------- (Jovia!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 12:57 am

Nanmei merely tilted her head to the side and stared as this shinigami even threw away his weapon and went on to say nothing bad. He even sat down, she could easily probably hurt him or worse now yet he did that... She walked a few feet forward before she sad down. "Silly human....." But she couldn't help but laugh, yeah he was just a silly one, no need to be worried. It is all those others she would need to worry about yep yep.

Slowly she breathed out as she started to let it rain, just a little pitter patter of it really. It made things comfortable so she looked down at the shinigami with another laugh. "No cage then.... be careful though... Nanmei is insane!"
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: Well see----->Here<-------- (Jovia!)   Well see----->Here<-------- (Jovia!) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 8:43 pm

Auryuu, smiled at her and even shared her laughter with himself, he was happy to not be alone like he had before and to be honest, he couldn't have as much fun in soul society then he could in the human world. Auryuu lifted up his right hand to pet Nanmei on the back of her head, the ran was lighter not as heavy as it had been before more soothing and light, it was now sprinkling on the ground around them.

"Nanmei, you can stay here as long as you like", Auryuu gave her a smile, and gazed at the sun that shined over the clouds.
Back to top Go down
Jovia

Jovia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Well see----->Here<-------- (Jovia!)   Well see----->Here<-------- (Jovia!) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 8:12 pm

The water dragon hollow just blinked her eyes a few times before she looked towards this little Shinigami, he was really nice but what about those other Shinigami? Wouldn't they all know each other and that would make things bad wouldn't they. He even patted her on the back of her head, she shook her head trying to get rid of that feeling, she wasn't a dog. Though.. he seemed to like the rain, maybe thats why he was nice because she made the rain? She couldn't help but smile, she liked making it rain.

"Maybe..... like to... wander.... explore.... used to exploring...." She managed to speak out as she took one last look around. When was the last time she had a place to just relax at? It was probably at that shrine long ago... but what happened? She didn't stay there.. maybe because she didn't like staying in places too long? "what... year?" She managed to ask, suddenly curious, maybe she would know how old she was now?
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: Well see----->Here<-------- (Jovia!)   Well see----->Here<-------- (Jovia!) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:36 pm

"Yes, if you explore I see no problem with that, as long as your careful", Auryuu gave her a smile, the year it was?, it had took him awhile to recall and then he opened his mouth, "It's 2011 I think, although those things in soul society aren't talked about, we don't worry about earth years, as much, why did you wanna know what year it is, Auryuu looked at the dragon with eyes of sympathy, maybe she would overreact knowing what year it was, or maybe she would deem it irrelevant, he didn't know what would happen.
Back to top Go down
Jovia

Jovia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Well see----->Here<-------- (Jovia!)   Well see----->Here<-------- (Jovia!) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 5:31 pm

Nanmei couldn't help but give another trilling bell like laugh before she just listened for the shinigami's words of the year. She frowned a bit as she tried very hard to convert it into a way she would understand. Several moments just seemed to pass by before she suddenly straightened up. "Then Nanmei.... around 1,011 years old..." She seemed almost proud, and happy, she was able to figure out. But how old was she when she died? She could not know it was all still such a blur.... But she had been keeping attention to the years at least so she knew how old she was. That was good right? That she could actually figure out something from the mess of her mind.

"Nanmei don't remember.... how old when died..... oh well least.... she knows how old..." The hollow was just purely ecstatic as she laid her head down in the shinigami lap, almost like a puppy asking for a pat on the head after they first learned how to sit and proud and wanting to be praised.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: Well see----->Here<-------- (Jovia!)   Well see----->Here<-------- (Jovia!) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 6:04 pm

Auryuu smiled as he saw the hollow place her head in his lap, it was almost peaceful he wondered if this could eventually exist with all hollows and the humans, the sky cleared of clouds to see blue like the ocean, and the rain was falling down onto him.

"Nanmei, what do you think of the other hollows", Auryuu asked her hoping for a explanation as he pet her head gently, getting his hand even more wet.

"Are they all bad"?
Back to top Go down
Jovia

Jovia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Well see----->Here<-------- (Jovia!)   Well see----->Here<-------- (Jovia!) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 11:20 pm

The dragon hollow frowned a little bit as she tried to think about what other hollows she had met. There was one she met that wasn't that mean right? She just shrugged though a little bit before sitting back up and looked at the sky. "Most... Hollows bad... so just run.... one was... nice... others mean... kill nice people.... so they need go bye bye... just like Nanmei.... eats bad humans who hurt others...."

Slowly she sat back away from the Shinigami, wondering what his reaction to that might be. Sure he might be nice right now but usually they don't after hearing she eats humans, even though they are bad.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: Well see----->Here<-------- (Jovia!)   Well see----->Here<-------- (Jovia!) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 4:33 pm

Auryuu didn't acknowledge her answer for he did not want to discuss the subject anymore he stared at the hollow and though about soul society for a second, "Nanmei, you have to be careful why your anywhere, mask your presence as good as you can especially here, the well is deep enough to keep them off your trail, but once you get closer up they will be able to sense your presence, you need to be careful", Auryuu stood up after petting her on the head, "my time in the human world is also limited, so I can only come once in a while, please wait for me", Auryuu stood up and gave her a smile while getting ready to leave, he picked up his board and began to walk off for he knew being there too long would be bad for the hollow, and bad for him.
Back to top Go down
Jovia

Jovia

Female

PostSubject: Re: Well see----->Here<-------- (Jovia!)   Well see----->Here<-------- (Jovia!) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 9:28 pm

Nanmei frowned a little bit as he started to talk, and not about what she just said. He had asked and everything and now ignoring it!!! She felt a little sulky now but stood there as he continued to speak... so wait not be around much and hopes she will stay? What was going on, she didn't understand as she tilted her head. So he just wanted her to stay in a cage like place so whenever he felt like it he knew where she was? And to top it all off he was starting to walk away... now she was really miffed.

Quickly she opened up her mouth and shot a beam of water at him "fine!!" She started to pout and flew over to the well before she dove in to go sleep. He wanted to vanish fine, she will rest here for now then go exploring again!!!
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: Well see----->Here<-------- (Jovia!)   Well see----->Here<-------- (Jovia!) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 9:34 pm

Auryuu saw the beam, and quickly ducked the water not wanting to be soaked even more than he was, Auryuu ran over to the well, "Nanmei, your awesome I just have things I have to do", Auryuu felt bad about leaving her, but knew he would have to. Auryuu began to walk off into the distance.

Auryuu stopped in Karukara town to think about her for a minute, I hope she'll be okay, he stayed optimistic and ended up in soul society again, now sulking himself.

Later Nanmei.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well see----->Here<-------- (Jovia!)   Well see----->Here<-------- (Jovia!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well see----->Here<-------- (Jovia!)
Page 1 of 1