The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

N.I.U.S Rank up thread

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nius

Nius

Male
Number of Posts : 203
Job/Interests : Stuff
Quote : "What a mouse gotta do... A mouse gotta do...."
Registration Date : 2010-02-03

N.I.U.S Rank up thread Empty
PostSubject: N.I.U.S Rank up thread   N.I.U.S Rank up thread I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 8:42 am

Character Name: Nebulous Interactive Universal System

Username: Nius

Link to Character Bio: Nius

Current Rank: 2

Current Exp: 24/45

Roleplays to be Evaluated

Afterschool

A morbid trap

Last edited by DarkMaster on Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added exp points - 17/45 > 24/45)
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: N.I.U.S Rank up thread   N.I.U.S Rank up thread I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:08 pm

Since I am in one thread, I've recruited Bish to review "Afterschool". So it's my duty to evaluate "A morbid trap". Lucky me I've already read this thread once, so very little to review just a quick refresher. First and foremost is was refreshing to see a shinigami on the run. Most times it's the hollow trying it's best to stay alive. That aside it's a pretty nice cat and mouse chase/fight. The posts are short, but the overall length is a good 2 pages (almost 3) I will admit sometimes when you post I forget how large your hollow actually is, but it all works out.

8/10
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male
Number of Posts : 482
Job/Interests : stuff, and other stuff...
Quote : Ah swords...natures knives.
Registration Date : 2011-06-03

PostSubject: Re: N.I.U.S Rank up thread   N.I.U.S Rank up thread I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:31 pm

Afterschool: 9/10

"Fucking slinky..." hahaha! Okay now for the thread, it all looks good, nice fight, nice posts, the odd spelling mistake, but nothing of concern, the quality of your posts are great, as per usual, so good work, keep it up, I wouldn’t make a habit of fighting schoolgirls though.
Back to top Go down
Nius

Nius

Male
Number of Posts : 203
Job/Interests : Stuff
Quote : "What a mouse gotta do... A mouse gotta do...."
Registration Date : 2010-02-03

PostSubject: Re: N.I.U.S Rank up thread   N.I.U.S Rank up thread I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 7:51 pm

Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male
Number of Posts : 863
Job/Interests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
Quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

PostSubject: Re: N.I.U.S Rank up thread   N.I.U.S Rank up thread I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 3:21 pm

Remnants of vengeance - 7/10 - Very enjoyable, I personally think you could of finished him off though. Oh wells, maybe next time. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: N.I.U.S Rank up thread   N.I.U.S Rank up thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

N.I.U.S Rank up thread
Page 1 of 1