The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hinsshi's Rank Up Request:

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
greatblade

Male
Number of Posts : 100
Job/Interests : Amateur Author, Backroom Associate, and College Student.
Quote : Getting caught up in style and throwing away victory is something for the lower ranks to do. Captains can't even think about doing such a carefree thing. Don't try to be a good guy. It doesn't matter who owes who. From the instant they enter into a war, both sides are evil.
Registration Date : 2011-08-30

Hinsshi's Rank Up Request: Empty
PostSubject: Hinsshi's Rank Up Request:   Hinsshi's Rank Up Request: I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 5:20 pm

Character Name: Hinsshi Niaga

Username: greatblade

Link to Character Bio: Hinsshi Niaga

Current Rank: [1/11]

Current Exp: [15/30]

Roleplays to be Evaluated:
- Hinsshi's First Steps to Progress
- Hinsshi's first Field Trip, This is Ganna Hurt

Requested Stat Point Increases:
- Rank One: +5 to Fighting Skill
- Rank Two: +5 to Fighting Skill

Last edited by greatblade on Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:32 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male
Number of Posts : 863
Job/Interests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
Quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Hinsshi's Rank Up Request:   Hinsshi's Rank Up Request: I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 11:06 pm

First Steps - 6/10 - excellent post and thread length, good quality, no complaints. Nice story, I enjoyed reading it

Field Trip - 8/10 - Very enjoyable thread. The fight was detailed in each posts.

Just gonna point out two minor things - Usually we point out thought in quotations and italics. And then there is no real need to point out Fodder hollow (less then rank 0), I'm sure we will figure that out when they eat blade easily.

Once again those are minor issues, not worth much. Overall both threads were enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
greatblade

Male
Quote : Getting caught up in style and throwing away victory is something for the lower ranks to do. Captains can't even think about doing such a carefree thing. Don't try to be a good guy. It doesn't matter who owes who. From the instant they enter into a war, both sides are evil.

PostSubject: Re: Hinsshi's Rank Up Request:   Hinsshi's Rank Up Request: I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 9:46 pm

Hinsshi's Will

Reaching into Oneself

... Sadly I had a bad week this week, these are pathetic work for me but its something for this weak. T.T Next week will be tons better hopefully long as I can remain Confucius for more then three hours a day. >.>
Back to top Go down
Sal Norongachi

Sal Norongachi

Male
Number of Posts : 903
Job/Interests : Philosophical Drunkard/Booze
Quote : Repensum est Canicula
Registration Date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Hinsshi's Rank Up Request:   Hinsshi's Rank Up Request: I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 1:10 am

Hinsshi's Will

4/10

Decent length but the whole *(thoughts)* totally ruined the flow of the story for me, as well as the very large paragraphs.

Reaching into Oneself

5/10

This was much better, excellent length and good pacing.
Back to top Go down
Sal Norongachi

Sal Norongachi

Male
Number of Posts : 903
Job/Interests : Philosophical Drunkard/Booze
Quote : Repensum est Canicula
Registration Date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Hinsshi's Rank Up Request:   Hinsshi's Rank Up Request: I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 1:16 am

Congratz! Rank 1 Achieved!

Please state which stat you would like increased upon your next rank up Smile
Back to top Go down
greatblade

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hinsshi's Rank Up Request:   Hinsshi's Rank Up Request: I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 1:18 am

Thank you!~ And im sorry the last 2 RP posts were so dang sloppy ... Ugh. I ahte when I do terrible work. =.=

Anyway! *points up* As stated in my Signature and in the first Post! =) +5 Fighting Skill~ ^^
Back to top Go down
greatblade

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hinsshi's Rank Up Request:   Hinsshi's Rank Up Request: I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 5:22 am

Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male
Number of Posts : 482
Job/Interests : stuff, and other stuff...
Quote : Ah swords...natures knives.
Registration Date : 2011-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Hinsshi's Rank Up Request:   Hinsshi's Rank Up Request: I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 12:51 pm

Awaiting the Tutor: 6/10

Well, first of all the post lengths on both sides, were very impressive, so good work on that. The thread was mostly an enjoyable read. But as Sal has already said, the whole *(thought)* thing does kinda ruin the flow of it. Also I realise that Kaiyo's recent departure made you finish the thread early, but rather than just leave it, you could have edited somewhat so you actually left the thread; because now it just looks unfinished and doesn't really make for that good of a read.

Time for Real Training: 3/10

Once again the post lengths were good. But this thread was really short; you only posted in it 3 times, which does make it seem a bit rushed.
Back to top Go down
greatblade

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hinsshi's Rank Up Request:   Hinsshi's Rank Up Request: I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 7:15 pm

- An Errand Outside
I stopped with the Thought bubbles! =) yay~
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Hinsshi's Rank Up Request:   Hinsshi's Rank Up Request: I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 1:40 am

An errand outside: [6/10]

Hyuei needed a knight in shining armor the gets a man in pink. heh. That aside a great 'meet and greet'. While I applaud your ability in describing your character,I don't think you'll need to do so for each thread unless your attire has changed. Also your share Shinjo's affliction for using capitals when not needed. That aside a decent thread of both content and length.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hinsshi's Rank Up Request:   Hinsshi's Rank Up Request: I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hinsshi's Rank Up Request:
Page 1 of 1