The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bishamon Saitou. Rank up app (rank 0 - rank 1, ready for judgement)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male
Number of Posts : 482
Job/Interests : stuff, and other stuff...
Quote : Ah swords...natures knives.
Registration Date : 2011-06-03

Bishamon Saitou. Rank up app (rank 0 - rank 1, ready for judgement) Empty
PostSubject: Bishamon Saitou. Rank up app (rank 0 - rank 1, ready for judgement)   Bishamon Saitou. Rank up app (rank 0 - rank 1, ready for judgement) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:40 am

Character Name: Bishamon Saitou
Username: Bishamon Saitou
Current Rank/Requested: Rank 0 / Rank 1

Solo Character Development Thread Links:
Tranning, Dojo
Class
Speed tranning

RolePlaying With Others Thread Links:

Night stroll
Rukongai district

Friendly Combat Training Thread Links:

Sparring

Enemy Fighting Thread Links:

Contracted Murder
WIP

Mission Thread Links:

None

Requested Stat Point Increases:
(+5 Per Rank Up) +3 Speed, +2 Fighting Skill.

Last edited by Bishamon Saitou on Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Male
Number of Posts : 447
Registration Date : 2010-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Bishamon Saitou. Rank up app (rank 0 - rank 1, ready for judgement)   Bishamon Saitou. Rank up app (rank 0 - rank 1, ready for judgement) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 1:39 pm

Your solos are good, however your threads with others are all short most don't even seemed finished. I would ask that you try to lengthen your posts in threads with others and that you pay attention to grammar; while we aren't that strict when it comes to grammar we do ask that you put the effort forward to try and sound educated.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Bishamon Saitou. Rank up app (rank 0 - rank 1, ready for judgement)   Bishamon Saitou. Rank up app (rank 0 - rank 1, ready for judgement) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 3:12 pm

Arty raises some good points, but don't let it discourage you. Overall I'd call this acceptable, just finish up your threads and you're golden. PENDING APPROVAL.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bishamon Saitou. Rank up app (rank 0 - rank 1, ready for judgement)   Bishamon Saitou. Rank up app (rank 0 - rank 1, ready for judgement) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 3:26 pm

@Arawn. Just wondering what threads do you mean? because i doubt i will be able to finish the 'WIP' one anytime soon. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Bishamon Saitou. Rank up app (rank 0 - rank 1, ready for judgement)   Bishamon Saitou. Rank up app (rank 0 - rank 1, ready for judgement) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 3:49 pm

Yikes just noticed it's a 5 person thread. Hmmmm well I don't like unfinished threads, but waiting for 4 peeps would be a pain. I guess the story will get finished up afterwards. APPROVED.
Back to top Go down
Sal Norongachi

Sal Norongachi

Male
Number of Posts : 903
Job/Interests : Philosophical Drunkard/Booze
Quote : Repensum est Canicula
Registration Date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Bishamon Saitou. Rank up app (rank 0 - rank 1, ready for judgement)   Bishamon Saitou. Rank up app (rank 0 - rank 1, ready for judgement) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 4:46 pm

Yeah what those two said. Try and work on descriptive text in your posts. Describe the enviroment, toss in a bit of character thought here and there ect

You can never be too descriptive and it helps the reader form a better mental image of the scene.

These are things that you'll pick up along the way, however the best way to learn is to look at other RP'ers posts. Find someone who's writing you really enjoy and see if you can find what they are doing that you aren't. Set them as the bar you want to reach. Its how i did it and trust me i was a damn sight worse than i am now when i started.

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Raikou

Raikou

Male
Number of Posts : 190
Job/Interests : Conquering Hueco Mundo
Quote : “The essence of fear is pain whose penultimate price is death. A person who fears death is truly alive while the one who does’t has successfully conquered one’s self.”
Registration Date : 2010-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Bishamon Saitou. Rank up app (rank 0 - rank 1, ready for judgement)   Bishamon Saitou. Rank up app (rank 0 - rank 1, ready for judgement) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 7:27 pm

Description - Check; Needs more work

Grammar - Needs Work

Flow - On and off

Thread amount - Good

Post Length - Getting worked on.

APPROVED

Rai most use strikeout when denying a thread/statement. And move the thread and update profile next time. >.>

Last edited by Raikou on Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Bishamon Saitou. Rank up app (rank 0 - rank 1, ready for judgement)   Bishamon Saitou. Rank up app (rank 0 - rank 1, ready for judgement) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 8:34 pm

Bump ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bishamon Saitou. Rank up app (rank 0 - rank 1, ready for judgement)   Bishamon Saitou. Rank up app (rank 0 - rank 1, ready for judgement) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bishamon Saitou. Rank up app (rank 0 - rank 1, ready for judgement)
Page 1 of 1