The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reaching into Oneself [Solo]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
greatblade

Male
Number of Posts : 100
Job/Interests : Amateur Author, Backroom Associate, and College Student.
Quote : Getting caught up in style and throwing away victory is something for the lower ranks to do. Captains can't even think about doing such a carefree thing. Don't try to be a good guy. It doesn't matter who owes who. From the instant they enter into a war, both sides are evil.
Registration Date : 2011-08-30

Reaching into Oneself [Solo] Empty
PostSubject: Reaching into Oneself [Solo]   Reaching into Oneself [Solo] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 8:44 am

Hinsshi quietly sat on the Rock outside the Training grounds, eyes closed as he slowly ran his fingers up and down the bright pink sheathed blade, fingers trailing along it gently as his eyes remained half closed thinking about what the Taicho had Said. *( My shikai will be interesting Huh ... )* He thought quietly to himself as he drummed his fingers gently before lifting the sword up above him and examining it curiously, "You think we'll be interesting ...?" He chuckled a bit hearing not a word from the blade, the Trainee leaned back and lay on the rock spinning the sheathed blade slowly causing the smells of Gardens and flowers to stir up around himself. He smiled a bit before he raised his hand and aimed a palm tword the clouds tracing them slowly in his mind as he lay the Zanpaktou next to himself as he watched the clouds drawing lazy designs in them as his eyes began to slowly drift shut. As they finally closed and his breath became a bit heavier, there was a young girl somewhere deep within the sword, she smiled softly and looked up from the world of flowers and tree's. "Oh Hinsshi ... if Only you know how interesting we will be ..."

She murmured affectionately, before Hinsshi found himself blinking awake laying in the middle of a forest, Tree's rose tall and proud, taller then even the great redwoods, these tree's had to be literal miles upward in height and at least half that in width. All about the forest floor was massive exotic flowers of every color and shape and kinds, the smells swirling pleasantly together but not overpowering as the soft under hint that it had just rained had filled the air as well. He smiled a bit before he raised a palm and placed it slowly on the nearest Tree caressing it slowly before he leaned forward and pressed his forehead against it gently, he loved tree's and plants ... but how the hell did he get here? This place was massive ... was he dreaming maybe? He tilted his head and ran a hand through his long brown curls as he considered that curiously. He must be, even soul Society didnt have tree's this big afterall ... he chuckled before he lowered his palm and knelt down running his fingers through the earth a bit, he blinked, the soil wasnt just brown and black, it had tinges of blue and green through it ... what the hell was he dreaming about. He stood up, dusting himself off before he slowly moved forward through the infinite massive forest his head spinning a bit at the sheer size of this place, "So beautiful ..." He murmured a bit looking around as his hands ran through the bushed and flowers gently caressing the beautiful plantlife. He smiled a bit before he blinked as he felt a soft disturbance nearby, not retisu or sight or smell, it just felt ... off.

He looked around and spotted it, there was a shadow that flashed behind a tree, he slowly placed his hands in his pockets not even considering his blade, his soul was far to gentle for that. "Hello ...?" He called out calmly, but curiously there was a soft sigh and a giggle, before a whisper came from behind him and a soft hand caressed his cheek. "Oh Hinsshi ... I'm so sorry, I took you in far to early ... your in a daze ... but I had to see you. But your not ready to see me ... go back my beauty ... go back to sleep ..." He blinked and tried to turn, but his eyes slowly closed as he crumbled over the last thing eh saw was a beautiful Angelic face ... the face of the woman who saved his life years and years ago. Suddenly eh blinked, he was awake now, he had been dreaming ... he slowly sat up and rubbed at his face in confusion, checking the sky his eyes widened he'd been out at least ten hours, he hopped up, he would miss dinner if he didnt haul ass. Then blinked and stared at his sword, it was like he was missing something ... something in the dream that mattered with his sword, and for a moment the spirit in the blade looked up from the forest hopefully ... maybe he was ready! Maybe he actually was! ...But then he just smiled and shook his head, kissing the sheathed blade and moved off. She smiled sadly and nodded, touching a nearby tree she caressed it like she had caressed his cheek, "Not yet Hinsshi ... but soon ... soon my Beauty, you will learn who I am. You will be ready." Unaware, Hinsshi meandered off happily,"And when you do ... I'll be so sorry." She bit her lip, and let herself slowly fade back into Hinsshi's dreams.

Last edited by greatblade on Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
greatblade

Male
Quote : Getting caught up in style and throwing away victory is something for the lower ranks to do. Captains can't even think about doing such a carefree thing. Don't try to be a good guy. It doesn't matter who owes who. From the instant they enter into a war, both sides are evil.

PostSubject: Re: Reaching into Oneself [Solo]   Reaching into Oneself [Solo] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 8:30 am

It had been Months since that day, Hinsshi had thought it nothing but a Dream as he hummed softly to himself moving tword the Zanjutsu training grounds happily before he slowly draw the bright pink zanpaktou lowering it slowly he aimed its point at the nearby dummies before he slowly drew the sheath in his left hand, moving in slow fluid motions more of a meditation wake up training then real endurance and skill combat training. His muscles moved with assured determination and calmness his arms moving upward and down left and right ambidextrous the sheath and blade seemed to become one in the trainee's hands as he spun and moved the sheath and blade rising each-other slowly as the movements molded into each other, after about an hour of this he slowly sat down and smiled a bit giving a sigh, his muscles and mind totally relaxed finally he placed the blade in its sheath and rested it over his thighs, resting his hands outward finger tips touching he began his quiet and calm meditations, his mind reaching into its depths as his mind drifted first over his lessons of the day before as the morning sun began to rise slowly. His mind worked slowly and calmly, memorizing everything he had been taught by the Taicho's and his other Sempai's, eventually he began to drift into deeper memories his mind touched into the deaths of his family, and the deaths of his fellow trainee's on earth, a single sad tear rolled down his cheek but it faded rapidly as did it trail of moisture.

He sighed quietly to himself, it had been so long since that day he had awoken in the Rukongai forests, he wondered if He would ever manage to forgive himself ... but he doubted it. Slowly Hinsshi rose up to more recent memories in his mind and blinked as his mind touched something different, not a memory but something unique, sentient inside him. Then it dawned on him, his Zanpaktou's soul. She smiled as she looked up to her wielder, he of course couldn't see her or likely even feel her, but she knew that he had realized he had felt her consciousness inside him. She reached to the sky and smiled a bit bigger, "That's it my beauty ... your so close to hearing me ... so close. Just abit longer, and all of your hard work and pain will pay off ... oh if only you could not be so afraid to hurt those others that do not matter my beauty." She sighed softly before she blinked as she felt his mind stir and tilted her head some, had he heard her ...? No, but maybe he had felt a change in how she had acted or how her emotions had felt to him, then she realized it, he had felt her depression and worry and was in turn worried for her, she smiled some and patted the ground softly as she wished she could pat his cheek. She sighed a bit before she murmured softly with a soft smile, "Well arnt you the sweetest thing ... I'm fine my Beauty, worry about yourself and others not me. Do not worry it will be fine, soon you will learn ... and when you do you will grow so much, and I will finally be able to help you do so." She smiled a bit before she reached up and plucked a cherry blossom from an overhead branch, breathing them in happily she enjoyed the smell as Hinsshi himself began to smell of cherry blossoms strongly now instead of a Garden, he blinked to himself and looked around in confusion but then shrugged and slowly broke from his meditation, he could feel his Zanpaktou ... he couldn't enter his inner world yet, or even hear her words, but she felt ... sad to him.

She probably wanted to talk to him, to hear a voice ... its hard having the soul you are born from basically ignoring you, he suspected and frowned, he lifted the blade and kissed it softly with a sigh. "I'm not ignoring you ... I dont know if you an hear me, but know that I am not Ignoring you." He murmured softly and caressed the dull side of the blade gently, before he slid it away into his robes sash and stood up dusting himself off. Inside the sword, inside Hinsshi Inner world, she smiled softly and kissed the blossom as it exploded into beautiful rain of petal and murmured affectionately, "I know ..." Before she slowly stood up the beautiful pink and white robes flowing around her and she turned herself, walking with Hinsshi though only in his spirit as her footsteps mimicked his large and yet so soft and calm footsteps. Her own small frame moving just as his would, and they both smiled ... soon it would be long now. Hinsshi knew something was coming, he just wasnt sure what it was ... but he could feel her now at least, that was something, not much longer ... how much? Who knew ... a Few months, a Few Years, but not long at all when you looked at the big picture afterall, he patted the swords hilt. "Not much longer ... we'll get there, together ... dont you worry." He smiled softly before he moved off for his morning exercises.

Last edited by greatblade on Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
greatblade

Male

PostSubject: Re: Reaching into Oneself [Solo]   Reaching into Oneself [Solo] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 7:37 pm

~ !! [Thread Ended (Early, Sorry >.<)] !! ~
~ [First Solo Attempted Sick ... Never doing That Again x.x Will Try Another solo Later!] ~

[greatblades Final Word Count]: 1708
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reaching into Oneself [Solo]   Reaching into Oneself [Solo] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reaching into Oneself [Solo]
Page 1 of 1