The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RP Request to Rank 0-2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Satoshi Ishikawa

Satoshi Ishikawa

Male
Number of Posts : 69
Quote : "If they take the ship, they'll rape us to death, eat our flesh, and sew our skins into their clothing - and if we're very very lucky, they'll do it in that order."
Registration Date : 2010-11-13

RP Request to Rank 0-2 Empty
PostSubject: RP Request to Rank 0-2   RP Request to Rank 0-2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 10:50 pm

anyone wanna fight an unfriendly neighborhood Hollow? or interact with in some way? i understand raikou has a friendly relationship with kaiyo, so anyone who would get along with a hedonist, feel free to suggest a simple friendship thread
Back to top Go down
Pajaro

Pajaro

Male
Number of Posts : 63
Registration Date : 2010-05-13

PostSubject: Re: RP Request to Rank 0-2   RP Request to Rank 0-2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 11:01 pm

What about a fellow hollow...
Back to top Go down
Stratus

Stratus

Male
Number of Posts : 519
Job/Interests : Bikini inspector
Quote : Is this thing on?
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

PostSubject: Re: RP Request to Rank 0-2   RP Request to Rank 0-2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 11:36 am

Indeed, why not a hollow?
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Ishikawa

Satoshi Ishikawa

Male
Quote : "If they take the ship, they'll rape us to death, eat our flesh, and sew our skins into their clothing - and if we're very very lucky, they'll do it in that order."

PostSubject: Re: RP Request to Rank 0-2   RP Request to Rank 0-2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 1:44 pm

i believe i said 'anyone', so all are welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Ishikawa

Satoshi Ishikawa

Male

PostSubject: Re: RP Request to Rank 0-2   RP Request to Rank 0-2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 5:38 pm

i was gonna use this thread with raikou, but he hasn't really been active for a while, so...
https://thebleachworld.darkbb.com/earth-f24/on-the-prowl-open-t2179.htm

we can set up a bunch of other threads too if you want
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP Request to Rank 0-2   RP Request to Rank 0-2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP Request to Rank 0-2
Page 1 of 1