The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hinsshi's First Days of Second, Time for Real Training [Kuro]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
greatblade

Male
Number of Posts : 100
Job/Interests : Amateur Author, Backroom Associate, and College Student.
Quote : Getting caught up in style and throwing away victory is something for the lower ranks to do. Captains can't even think about doing such a carefree thing. Don't try to be a good guy. It doesn't matter who owes who. From the instant they enter into a war, both sides are evil.
Registration Date : 2011-08-30

Hinsshi's First Days of Second, Time for Real Training [Kuro] Empty
PostSubject: Hinsshi's First Days of Second, Time for Real Training [Kuro]   Hinsshi's First Days of Second, Time for Real Training [Kuro] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 8:14 pm

It had been Months since that Day ... but it had Finally come, the Taicho of Ninth squad handed over his Robes and he blinked in Surprise, the Taicho simply smiled and left him, Hinsshi stared in surprise at the sleek Full Shinigami robes he held in his arms, his Zanpaktou practically purred in silent happiness at his hip. He blinked a few more times before he slowly moved forward and placed a hand on the nearby wall trying to recover from sudden and silent shock, he knew he was ahead of the other Trainee's but he hadn't even been in eh Academy a year! ... He sighed in soft amazement shaking his head before he slunk into his old room stripping down and slowly sliding on the white under robe first, followed by the black silken shinigami robe and sash, the final touch being his bright pink flowering Zanpaktou sliding into the sash as well. He adjusted a few things before nodding to himself that he approved of his new appearance before he stretched a bit, finally he was out of those tight fitting Trainee robes. He smiled some eyed the Tabi he was supposed to wear with his Sandals and instead simply shrugged them off, he slipped the sandals on and enjoyed being more free without them he folded them and neatly tucked them away with the small bag of possession he had acquired while here in the Academy and his few spare items that had lingered from the rukongai. He slowly slipped on the thin chain with the 'X' Ring on it, and then shifted his footing and stretched again his size hadn't been any less Daunting since that day not once bit. "Well ... bye then I guess."

He chuckled and leaned down scooping up the sleeping black cat and it purred stretching some before perching on his shoulder happily he then moved off and waved to a few friends he had made despite his incident int eh real world, and then he turned ... and headed into the next step in his New life. The Cat mewled as it clung to him happily rubbing against his breaded face as he grinned and gave it some of the bacon he had taken for it it purred and ate it down on his broad shoulder happily as he moved. He slowly made his way a bit, unsure but still moving as he looked around quietly making sure all was in the correct locations and places. Finally he moved forward until he was face to face with the Second Squad building after several random questions and direction pointing. He eyed the Building curiously before he leaned down and adjusted his robes, taking a nervous breath he headed in pushing the doors open gently as he entered into the massive law enforcement building, he of course wasnt stupid and he imitatively headed tword the Taicho's office. He knocked on Kuro's door slowly, but calmly. "Kuro-Taicho ... its Hinsshi Niaga, you told me a few months ago ... I was welcome here as soon as I graduated, I finally made it. Though ... how I did it in such a short time Is beyond me, heh. Sensei told me to come talk to you before I settle in." He nodded some and then waited quietly and patiently for the Taicho's reply, silently hoping he did that right.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male
Number of Posts : 1117
Job/Interests : Plant worker/writing
Quote : Ah ah ah, can't touch me
Registration Date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Hinsshi's First Days of Second, Time for Real Training [Kuro]   Hinsshi's First Days of Second, Time for Real Training [Kuro] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 7:54 pm

Kuro was up to his usual antics, catching some lazy naps in between dealing with whatever paper work had found its way to him. He was suddenly jolted into full awareness by a knock on his office door. He recognized the voice speaking on the other side, and was immensely impressed that Hinsshi had graduated already. Kuro had been correct in his thoughts that the new shinigami had potential. Taking a few moments to first straighten out things on his desk, Kuro made his way over to the door and slid it open. He had a surprised smile on his face as he welcomed the new recruit in.

"I was expecting your visit here eventually, but I never imagined it would be this soon. You must have done very well in the academy." Kuro sat back down behind his desk again and held out a hand indicating for Hinsshi to sit in a seat in front of it. "I'm glad to see you're still interested in joining our squad. We always enjoy to welcome new members." Kuro paused for a second, thinking of what he should explain first. "I'll have one of the other members show you the barracks later. You can choose any vacant spot that you please. Most of the squad's time these days goes towards various patrol jobs and fugitive pursuit. When not assigned to that, you're free to use your time as you see fit." Kuro paused again, not sure if there was more he should say. Not thinking of anything at the time, he asked Hinsshi, "Is there anything you'd like to know besides that?"
Back to top Go down
greatblade

Male
Quote : Getting caught up in style and throwing away victory is something for the lower ranks to do. Captains can't even think about doing such a carefree thing. Don't try to be a good guy. It doesn't matter who owes who. From the instant they enter into a war, both sides are evil.

PostSubject: Re: Hinsshi's First Days of Second, Time for Real Training [Kuro]   Hinsshi's First Days of Second, Time for Real Training [Kuro] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 11:25 pm

Hinsshi slowly leaned forward as the door opened and bowed a bit in respect giving a light grin to the Taicho as his words made it to him, Hinsshi chuckled a bit before he nodded and carefully followed his new Taicho inside the room, closing the door gently behind him as the cat mewed on his shoulder licking at its paw and arm as it sat there boredom watching kuro. Hinsshi reached up scratching her gently behind the ear as he listened to the Taicho's words nodding a bit in acknowledgement from time to time, when he was done Hinsshi considered his own words carefully as he always did before he murmured calmly and easy going as ever, "I did alright in the academy I suppose, I still think I could have done better though, I managed to learn up to Hadou #20 and Bakudou #20, and I increased my Zanjutsu and Physical skills after the lessons you gave me on controlling my speed." He nodded a bit and massaged at his newly formed muscles though they were still lean, he was no head warrior but he had obviously gotten a bit more well built. Hinsshi then nodded a bit as he requisitioned the way the conversation began to flow and he interlaced his fingers as he waited for the Taicho to continue, afterward he nodded before begging once again.

He stretched a bit before he began, saying in a calm and laid back manner, "Arigatou for the barracks Visit, it'l help I need a place to put my few Items ... and the Cat ... she wont be a problem will she?" He sweat dropped as he pet her lightly, "If so I can just keep her with me instead of in my Room." He nodded a bit seemingly happy with ether way, the cat tended to follow him everywhere nowadays anyway afterall, Hearing about patrols Hinsshi thought to himself for a few moments before he nodded some hearing the Taicho's final question, "Neh I dont have much, though I am curious what sort of missions we'r sent to for our first go around and patrols so I know what to expect in general ... I prefer to be prepared. Oh ... and if there was any Squad-Only things I needed to know, the Academy brushed on the squads but they said most of what we'd need to know would be given to sue after Joining, so I only know some general basics about Second Squad ... Heh, and what you'v told me so far." He nodded a bit as he ran a finger along his Zanapktou slowly with a light smile his soft calm eyes watching the Taicho patiently as he awaited his answers, the cat mewed again and slowly shifted and sat on Hinsshi's other shoulder, before hopping down landing on Kuro's desk and curiously sniffed at his robes pawing at him lightly, curiously.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male
Number of Posts : 1117
Job/Interests : Plant worker/writing
Quote : Ah ah ah, can't touch me
Registration Date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Hinsshi's First Days of Second, Time for Real Training [Kuro]   Hinsshi's First Days of Second, Time for Real Training [Kuro] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 1:33 am

Kuro grinned at the fact that Hinsshi still had the cat he'd seen him with that day. It was rather nice to see a big talented guy like him show a gentle side like that. It told Kuro that Hinsshi had the type of heart that he enjoyed in his squad. Somebody like that would be able to show immeasurable loyalty and effort for their comrades. "There's no problem with keeping a pet. I hope that you can find a room that pleases both of you."

Kuro raised a hand and let the cat sniff at his fingers for a few moments, after which it began to rub its head against his palm allowing him to stroke it lightly. He ran over the possible answers to Hinsshi's questions for a minute before beginning a quick explanation followed by an impulsive offer. "There's not much to know besides what the academy teaches about us. We are in direct service to the Shihoin clan, who has priority on our actions except in times of war. We act as a secret operating force for security in the Soul Society in when such a role is needed, but usually we perform duties the same as any other squad. Those duties include keeping peace in the Soul Society by policing the Seireitei and Rukongai to uphold the law, and the patrolling of the living world to eliminate hollows and perform konso on pluses. We also have the top security prison, the Maggot's Nest, constructed beneath our grounds, though there's normally no need to venture in there. We haven't had a new criminal bad enough to go there who's survived long enough to be arrested in a long time." Kuro paused for a few seconds to let Hinsshi absorb the information before voicing his offer. "If you'd be alright with it, I could accompany you on a hollow patrol in the living world. I don't know if you were fortunate enough to have a hands on training of that sort while in the academy. But either way, it would help to get more experience under your belt with lower risks in case something were to go wrong."
Back to top Go down
greatblade

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hinsshi's First Days of Second, Time for Real Training [Kuro]   Hinsshi's First Days of Second, Time for Real Training [Kuro] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 5:18 am

Hinshsi leaned back and grinned watching the cat sniff and purr at the Taicho as it began to but her head against the Taicho's caressing palm happily as he said she could stay. He slowly leaned against the wall and nodded carefully to show he was listening at the appropriate times, one eye half closed as he titled his head a bit curious slowly sitting down as he found it was easier to take in information this way. He watched the cat purr and snuggle into the Taicho and couldn't help but grin a bit at the way she was acting, he then looked to Kuro once more and nodded a bit, "Maggot's Nest ...?" Then nodded as Kuro answered the silent questioning, he blinked as he heard there was such low Crime rates, "Eto ... would it be possible for me to, when I'm more expedience obviously, go to the Maggots nest? I find it hard to beleive we haven't had a need to place anyone there ... theirs always bad egg's, sadly." He frowned some before nodded once again quietly to himself as he listened to the Taicho speed knowing he had to give the man time after all he only had one brain and mouth no matter how sharp it may be. After Kuro finished his first speech about his squad Hinsshi leaned back and just considered the words shooing his side of being a Deep thinker once again before he yawned some and rolled his shoulder's nodding a bit, "Assassinations are nasty but needed, and I dont like them but dont mind performing them ether if they hold a good reason for needing to be Done. Scouting I do daily anyway and I dont mind them in the slightest."

He nodded a calm affirmative, then blinked as he slowly tilted his head eying the cat as she suddenly leap onto his shoulder as he gave a soft calm laugh, the cat was hyper today it seemed. As he heard Kuro take in a breath for another speech, he quickly focused his attention on his Taicho once again his head tilting curiously at what the man may have to say. He blinked at that, and then his eyes grew a bit soft and sad, he rub's at his neck and the cat even mewled sadly knowing that 'earth' was a word that made Hinsshi extremely Emo, though of course she had absolutely no idea why. He rubbed a bit more at his neck and then sighed, nodding tot he Taicho realizing he ha dont yet responded. "Gomenasai ... a bit slow on a response, memories. I've been to earth Hai, on a Hollow hunt Academy Field Trip, it was my first encounter ... I was forced to watch my friends and comrades torn apart before my eyes, and a girl I was suspecting i was falling in love with die in my Arms. It ... was not a place for fond memories, but I know it must be done and that I cant just stay in Soul Society and still work as a Shinigami." He sighed and ran a finger slowly over his Zanapktou's blade and then nodded a bit almost to himself and not the rest, he rubbed at his neck before his gaze fell on the Taicho once again. "If your coming I'd be happy to Taicho, I'm going to personally want to get serious on my training, i want to get stronger, smarter, and Faster, I want to be the best Shinigami I can be for those that I lost." He smiled weakly before placing his hands in his pockets and bowing a bit, "Arigatou Taicho, for all the time your putting into me." The cat mewed in Agreement and launched itself off landing on Hinsshi's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hinsshi's First Days of Second, Time for Real Training [Kuro]   Hinsshi's First Days of Second, Time for Real Training [Kuro] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hinsshi's First Days of Second, Time for Real Training [Kuro]
Page 1 of 1