The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hinsshi's First Steps to Progress: [Kuro]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
greatblade

Male
Number of Posts : 100
Job/Interests : Amateur Author, Backroom Associate, and College Student.
Quote : Getting caught up in style and throwing away victory is something for the lower ranks to do. Captains can't even think about doing such a carefree thing. Don't try to be a good guy. It doesn't matter who owes who. From the instant they enter into a war, both sides are evil.
Registration Date : 2011-08-30

Hinsshi's First Steps to Progress: [Kuro] Empty
PostSubject: Hinsshi's First Steps to Progress: [Kuro]   Hinsshi's First Steps to Progress: [Kuro] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 1:01 am

Hinsshi silently walked up to the Track blinking and Tilting his head a bit before he Gave a Yawn and Stretch. The smell of Roses slowly drifting around him as he slipped his hands into the pockets of his Trainie Robes, the large man stood at Six foot Seven Inches even, his Dark skin obviously not of Japanese Past. He was built with lean but well built muscles and his Trainie robes were a bit open on the chest as if he had just lazily thrown them on. He scratched at his stubble before he Yawned and began to Jog Lazily, sandals brushing up along causing dust to rise slowly into the air his Kimono barely moving because of how slow and ambling he is. Many of the other Trainees stare at him wondering if he was seriously running, while he just happily hum's and jobs along spinning occasionally, causing the odd Smell of Roses and a Garden, certainly not perfume it was to ... Fresh, too Organic and Real. It was as if the man actually was just in a Garden even though he just woke up, and it doesn't go away, each time he spins it flows more and more around him. Then blinked as he heard a Yowling and slowly looked up tiling his head, raising a Hand the man covered his eyes, the soft goofy smile on his Lightly bearded face. He blinked slowly honey brown lovely eyes focusing on the yowling cat on the roof. "Ooooh ... did the little Kitty get stuck ...? Or are yah' jut hungry?" He grinned and meandered over nearly getting run over by the actually sprinting Trainees that charged past him ruffling his robes everywhere.

The Cat Mewed softly its tail flicking in Irritation as it looked down tot eh strange man, he chuckled some and patted his hands taking them from his pockets he fiddled in his robes and pulled out a bag smelling of Meat. "This was my breakfast ... but I think you need it more, dont you Kitty-san ...?" He smiled and wafted the food upward the cats nose twitched and it mewled louder pawing at the air, eh frowned. "Oooh ... your stuck to are you ... well that's no good ..." The cat sat on its haunches pawning pathetically and Mewed again down to the man, he frowned feeling sorry for the Poor thing. "Alright ... lets do this then. Common." He moved forward and went tot eh wall connected tot eh building and made soft murmurs to it snapping his fingers lightly, the cat tilted its head and followed the man, nose twitching at the odd smell of a Garden around him. He chuckled some, Nodding a bit. "That's a good Kitty ... come along almost there ..." The other's were really looking at him oddly now, talking to a Cat and making it follow him along the wall. But suddenly as it padded along the cat slipped and fumbled clinging tot eh wall with its claws mewling loudly every suddenly stared as he flailed some. "Ahhh Kitty-san I said to go slow! Cant you understand English??" He flailed staring as the cat began to slide, the rumor cats land on their feet was a Lie ... and that was a Long drop for such a small animal, it'd likely break its back. He frowned softly, "Now you dont deserve that ..." And then it slipped the claws giving out the cat yowled and fell, to its Death, However suddenly Hinsshi leapt forward and Blurred Granted noone Near true shunpo speed at all, however abnormally fast for a Trainie, fast enough to be a blur to his fellow peers.

Hinsshi's First Steps to Progress: [Kuro] Shunpo

As he Landed he Gave a soft Sigh and Massaged the Cat behind its Ears where it clung to him like a Lifeboat mewling softly and Digging claws into his Flesh. "Itaiiii ... that's a bit much you know ... coulda gotten yourself killed ... and you made me move ... what a Bother." He smiled a bit though, scratching it behind the ears and petting it in his Arms before he moved over to the Food package and sat down with a chuckle ... "Lets get you fed now that the death defying act is done." He leaned down and set the cat down, before he Sat beside it and unrolled the bag, bringing out the reheated grill from the Night before. He took off a solid handful of Beef and pork, and placed it on some rocks for the cat to eat, it purred loudly and began to gobble it down, he fwapped it lightly between the ears. "Slow ... noones ganna take it." He chuckled ... treating the cat much like one would a child he fondly stroked it along its back as it plopped down laying into him a bit while it ate. He checked for any Identifying marks but found nothing, so eh sighed. "Looks like I got a new cat huh ..." It mewed softly in approval and finally bit down the last bit of Meat, before snuggling up to him as he gave a bit of a sigh and an Anime sweatdrop. "Now what to do ... are we even allowed pets ...?" He muttered and bit off some meat as well, he made sure to stay off the track tot eh side, resting and eating ignoring the stares he was getting suddenly, mostly from the female Trainee's and a few shocked looks as well that the bumbling lazy trainee had moved with such agility and speed. He yawned and leaned back frowning some. "What to do ... I guess i'll just have to ask a Sempai. Just my luck.' He grinned a bit and finished his Meal before he Hopped up and placed the Cat on his Shoulder. "But first I gatta finish my Laps!"

He smiled before he stood tall, and the cat purred clinging to him easily, he sighed some and shrugged as he glanced around at everyone staring. "Baah I hate training when so many can watch ..." He sighed before shaking his Head, "But nothing for it ... I need to start training again." He nods some and placed a Hand on the ground kneeling down some focusing quietly on the Path infront of him, he took a breath before he closed his eyes. *( Focus ... Sensei said use your Mind. Your energy and Will ... control your body and Soul, not just your muscles ... Balance, movement ... Speed isn't everything I have so much I must still Learn. )* He slowly opened his eyes, took a breath and Dashed forward. Sprinting over the Path he quickly caught up tot he other runners and bypassed them, he could feel his legs pumping as his robes flowed around him but he could feel it, that same teetering, his inability to handle his top speed for long periods. Noone would notice at first, but slowly as they watched him pass around the loop over and over as his face frowned to keep his focus on his Will and speed, controlling himself as well as he Can. They'd begin to Notice it, slowly he began to tilt, his Balance beginning to slowly be thrown off from his inability to control his Reiryoku and Speed at once, suddenly his foot twisted and eh slipped feet rising into the sky, he blinked a few times and the cat was yanked onto his chest suddenly and eh winced. "Oh this is ganna Hu- UGHGUGHG!" He grunted in pain as the air was knocked clean out of him and he went skidding over the gravel and stone sliding into the short barrier with a thud his eyes spinning in the Normal anime fashion, the cat safe on his chest, mewed. "Itaiiiii ... I slipped again ... Uuuugh ... Why cant I get my focus right ..." He whined softly in pain rubbing weakly at his head as the cat perched itself happily on his chest and licked itself clean.

Last edited by greatblade on Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male
Number of Posts : 1117
Job/Interests : Plant worker/writing
Quote : Ah ah ah, can't touch me
Registration Date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Hinsshi's First Steps to Progress: [Kuro]   Hinsshi's First Steps to Progress: [Kuro] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 2:36 am

"Hehe, quite a tumble you took there. But I'm impressed with that burst of speed you showed earlier. Anyone else here at the academy would probably think that was a full shunpo."

Kuro was standing beside the track near the winded student, having paused during a run of his own past the academy to spy on the new additions to their ranks. He smiled reassuringly as he help out a hand to help the student back to his feet.

"It takes some getting used to, but you'll quickly get the hang of it. I had problems with my power when I first started out. It forced me to end my lifestyle in the Rukongai and come here. They taught me well and now I have no problems of that sort anymore."

Kuro stopped himself, not wanting to ramble. The student probably wanted to get back to training. He stuck around in case the student had any questions, and to keep satisfying his curiosity of the new students of the academy. Most of the others seemed pretty average compared to the stunt this one had pulled with saving the cat, but you never knew with these things. At any moment, someone else might surprise you in the same way this guy had.
Back to top Go down
greatblade

Male
Quote : Getting caught up in style and throwing away victory is something for the lower ranks to do. Captains can't even think about doing such a carefree thing. Don't try to be a good guy. It doesn't matter who owes who. From the instant they enter into a war, both sides are evil.

PostSubject: Re: Hinsshi's First Steps to Progress: [Kuro]   Hinsshi's First Steps to Progress: [Kuro] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 8:37 am

*( A Full Shunpo ...? Hardly ... Im so far off its Pathetic ... ugh I need Control ... but what ...? )* He blinked and Looked up Finding a Haori-Clad Figure above him, He Blinked slowly and then chuckled weakly taking the offered hand he hopped up as the Cat transferred itself to his shoulder isntead blinking and Mewing softly pawing at the Man long brown curls that travel down his back. He blinked and surprisingly hi eyes softened and he just pet the small Animal isntead of batting the pawing aside. "Poor thing must have been lacking care for months now ... or more ..." He then looked to the Taicho and bowed respectfully, However he hardly considered someone so old and wise as to be a Taicho's words as Ramblings. He nodded his head thoughtfully before he straiten up from his bow and tapped his Lip thinking on the Taicho's Words. "Eto ... then Can you tell me what Im missing Taicho? ... I know Im fast enough, but whenever I start to build up speed ... Well. You saw my lovely result." He chuckled and dusted himself off Hands lazily going into his pockets as the cat lay over his shoulder's purring happily. He sighed and scratched the back of his head at the mention of the Rukongai, he scratched at his Chin quietly. "My Rukongai experience wasn't all that Kind sadly. Ah well." He nodded and laced his Hands into his pockets once again leaned against the wall and watched the Taicho Curiously. "Can I ask what your doing here as well Taicho ...? Looking for possible Squadmembers?" He smiled some blowing a strand of hair from his face as the light smells of Roses and Gardens washed over the Taicho swirling around the Trainie Quietly before he ran his finger slowly over his Zanpaktou's hilt thinking to himself quietly as he watched the Taicho think, waiting extremely patiently, not seeming to mind at all.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hinsshi's First Steps to Progress: [Kuro]   Hinsshi's First Steps to Progress: [Kuro] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 1:47 pm

Kuro smiled as he remembered his own beginnings as a thief in the Rukongai. It had been a long time ago. He gazed into the sky, half losing himself in his memories as he answered the questions asked.

"You're not missing anything really...you just need more experience. It's quite a task to learn how to blend the use of mind and muscle with no effort. If you keep at it you'll have no trouble very soon. It's like an infant learning to take its first steps. With time and practice, it all comes naturally." he paused and glanced across the track to the other students again as he thought of his answer for the other question. "I guess the reason I stop in here sometimes is to continue the courtesy I was given as a student. A good friend of mine who was a lieutenant back then helped me to get the hang of being a shinigami, so I like to offer my own help to newer students when I can." He thought of the student's guess of his intentions and decided to use that as a continuation for the conversation. "Have you given any thought as to what squad you'd like to join after you graduate?"
Back to top Go down
greatblade

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hinsshi's First Steps to Progress: [Kuro]   Hinsshi's First Steps to Progress: [Kuro] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 4:04 pm

He grins some and Chuckles. "Guess I got alot to train on then ... would help if so many people weren't around, I hate Training infront of people." He sighed and shook his head before he slid his hand down to his blade tapping it slowly. "But ... I suppose Infant is certainly right, I feel like Im a Kid again when I compare myself to all of you True shinigami." He grins a bit then chuckles and sighs rubbing the back of his head. He listens to the Taicho's answer and considers that curiously as he taps his Lip, "I wish more would do that actually, It's a ncie way to get recruits, Instead of just letting us stay with Ninth Squad with our Studies and Such. Ah well." He shrugs and places h cat in his large arm letting the cat snuggle and purr into him as it began to doze off, Fed and content and being petted and scratched behind the ear. "Mmn, In all honesty Im not Certain. I was considering ether nibantai (2'nd), sanbantai (3'd), or Maybe jūichibantai (11'th). Any of them I think would Fit me ... but then again only you have come and actually visited the Academy so far for me Nibantai-Taicho-Sama." He chuckled some scratching at his Chin some before he yawned some and closed an Eye. "Im not terrible at Stealth, and my speed is my Preferred reference ... but I also know that alot of nibantai isnt just that. So ... Do you mind maybe giving me a bit of Detail on What I would Need to do if I joined you?" He arches his brows curiously as he seems generally interested, as none of the other Squads have come and Visited him Really. He crossed his arms and tilted his head a bit as he petted the cat who mewed and happily wrapped her pawns around the hand and began to gently bite on him playfully and sleepily, drawing a chuckle from him as he was polite however and kept his eyes on the Taicho, showing eh was paying firm attention despite playing with the Cat.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hinsshi's First Steps to Progress: [Kuro]   Hinsshi's First Steps to Progress: [Kuro] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 10:43 pm

Kuro gave a bright smile at the idea that this man might be interested in joining his squad one day. It was also nice how good he seemed to be with animals. He scratched his head as he tried to think of what to tell him about his squad. "I don't really require much of my members. A certain talent for speed and stealth is preferred, but what I like best is the proper attitude. Under my lead, squad two is a squad of honor and loyalty. We do the best we can for our allies. As long as you are willing to do everything to support your comrades, we welcome you in squad 2." Kuro thought over what he'd said for a moment before asking, "Does that seem weird to you?"
Back to top Go down
greatblade

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hinsshi's First Steps to Progress: [Kuro]   Hinsshi's First Steps to Progress: [Kuro] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 11:26 pm

Hinsshi smiled softly and nodded as the Taicho gave the information, he nodded a bit and tilted his head occasionally as he listened, while doing so he slowly removed his outer robes and morphed them slowly into a Bed, he knelt down as he listened the large man being surprisingly gentle with the Cat as he made a rough bed out of his Outer robes on the ground where she would be easy to watch over as he examined the training track quietly as the Trainee's began to gradually return to their laps and training. He smiled a bit before he began to pet the Cat happily as he listened to the Taicho, the bright pink hilted and sheathed Zanpaktou at his side flashing occasionally florescent as the smell of Gardens and Roses flowed heavier through the air. Finally he crossed his arms and considered the Taicho's final question and he nodded an affirmative. "Hai hai ... well, I hardly see that as weird actually. Honor and Loyalty, Protecting people close to me, even though I hate fighting, and despise needless killing, I will gladly do so to protect and give honor to my squad and Soul Society. Myself as well I suppose but that's low priority, I've also sort of seen my life as a way to give protection and honor to other's, who cares about my actual body, that can heal afterall." He grinned some and caressed the sleeping cat along its spine as it purred and slept, He eyed the Taicho and gave a bow of his head, "Im Hinsshi Niaga, New Trainie here at the Academy. And if you'l allow me Taicho-Sama, I'd be honored if you considered allowing me to be a Member of Second Squad, once I graduate obviously." He smiled a bit and leaned back some tapping the Flashing zanpaktou as the smell of gardens grew even heavier, having Hinsshi's mood risen a bit happily. He arched a brow curiously tot eh Taicho, "And ... if that is acceptable, would you mind perhaps giving me Training ... on Speed and maybe some Pointers at least? I know I'm hardly worth a Taicho's time but ... never hurts to ask Hai?" He chuckled some and waited patiently, hoping for a positive reaction from the smaller, but far more powerful man.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hinsshi's First Steps to Progress: [Kuro]   Hinsshi's First Steps to Progress: [Kuro] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 3:33 am

Kuro was ecstatic that this student had shown an interest in joining his squad. He knew that Hinsshi already knew his rank and squad from his outfit, but he saw it as proper to return Hinsshi's introduction.

"I am Kuro Akarui, and would be honored to have you join my squad if you please when you graduate." He glanced around to try and think of a way to satisfy the student's training request. Kuro didn't think of himself to be that much of a teacher. Most of his learning and training had been self taught as he worked hard to improve his skills. But as he glanced around the track at the other students, an idea came to him. Everyone always improves faster when there's an element of competition to it. Flaring his reiatsu out in a quick burst, Kuro got the class's attention.

"Ok, I'm taking charge of this session for now. I want everyone to rest up for a few minutes, then we're going to have a race! One lap around the track. I buy the winner a bottle of sake." Kuro smiled at his plan, then turned to Hinsshi to offer some advice. "Don't rush yourself. Feel the power throughout your body and try to guide that feeling into your legs and feet to fuel your running."

Kuro waited until the students were rested and lined up at the designated starting point. "On your mark...get set...Race!"
Back to top Go down
greatblade

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hinsshi's First Steps to Progress: [Kuro]   Hinsshi's First Steps to Progress: [Kuro] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 1:01 pm

He smiled a bit that the Taicho was actually willing to do the Training session, he arched a brow thinking quietly before he then leaned down and nodded to the Taicho's Advice. "Hai sir ... not top speed ...but fast." He heard Sak'e ... He grinned suddenly. "Mine ..." He took a deep breath, closing his eyes he focused ... the smells of gardens and roses suddenly disappeared as his carefree aura disappeared, he was about to perform for a Taicho, he had to drop his act of being an idiot. He didnt care if the other students, who stared at him oddly as he opened his eyes and they were focused and calm, something that never happened with this man, ever. He took a single breath when he heard 'Mark' ... he exhaled when he heard 'Get set' ... and then he heard it, 'Race!' Hinsshi ground his heels in watching as everyone else launched themselves forward at their top speed. *( ... They should know better. You never do that. )* He took a breath again before his feet dug in, and he launched forward, moving at half speed he rapidly began to catch up, staying about two feet behind the main group he kept his pace solid and calm legs moving steadily in long strides using his height for an advantage, slowly he watched the other trainees begin to slowly fall back. Their energy was dropping form rushing themselves, but Hinsshi kept his calm staying exactly as he was as the others continued to fall back and eventually behind him as they neared the third corner, suddenly he took a breath. *( Focus ... the Taicho is watching! No more goofing off, no more loosing focus ... top speed and HOLD it ... )* He ground his teeth, before his toes dug in, and Kuro would feel just a soft change in his reitsu ... as if it hardened and strengthened with his focus as his body began to glow a soft pink, before eh flashed forward at top speed moving as fast as he could as he blurred to the other trainee's a thin trail of dust forming behind him his legs pumping furiously, the already tired trainees being left in the Dust as finally Hinsshi skidded past the Finish line in first place, he tried to brush it off ... but his brow was sweating and legs looked a bit unsteady. However ... He didnt fall like last time he went all out, he was just close. "How ..." He took a breath. "How was that Taicho ...?"
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hinsshi's First Steps to Progress: [Kuro]   Hinsshi's First Steps to Progress: [Kuro] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 1:22 pm

Kuro was impressed. Hinsshi had shown remarkable knowledge on how to properly pull off his victory. He hadn't rushed himself, he'd conserved stamina and energy for the end, he had even hung onto his focus enough to improve on his footwork and not trip like before. He smiled brightly as he lightly gave Hinsshi a pat on the back.

"That was excellent. I have no input as to how to make that better. Guess you win the sake. Haha." He turned to the rest of the class to give them some encouragement. "Good job everyone. Keep working at it and try to improve on the areas you feel you were lacking today. I know that you all have what it takes to make this academy and the gotei proud." After this short speech, Kuro turned back to Hinsshi. "Anything else you need my help with?"
Back to top Go down
greatblade

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hinsshi's First Steps to Progress: [Kuro]   Hinsshi's First Steps to Progress: [Kuro] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 1:55 pm

He grins and shakes his head a bit. "No sir, Arigatou (Thank you)." He bowed a bit and chuckled happily, sitting with a plop next tot eh cat he looked up to the Taicho, his goofy aura was back as was the smell of Roses and Flowers as he closed an eye and took out a small jug of water as he drinks it down slowly before resting his arms on her knee's he bowed his head some to the Taicho. "I'll defiantly be looking forward to Second Squad, Kuro-Taicho, It fits perfectly ... thank you for the advice, and for being patient enough to give me some of your Valuable time, I know it was alot to ask, especially since I'm just a trainee." He grinned some before he hopped up and scratched at his cheek some before he snapped once. "Oh ... though now that you mention it Taicho ..." He leans down scooping the Cat up and pulling the over robe on one arm and sleeve the Cat mewed in annoyance at being disturbed. "Do I need to Learn any Hakuda ...? I know Second Squad is a Specialist in Unarmed combat, so just curious." He smiled a bit and let the cat grumble and sit on his broad shoulder licking itself down after the nap, The large man looked back down tot eh Taicho and waited curiously knowing it could end with just a few pointers or nothing at all, but still as always in his opinion better to ask then never ask at all. He shifted a bit before he scratched the cat behind the ear so it'd stop being grumpy and began to purr as he awaited the Taicho's Reply happily, and patiently.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hinsshi's First Steps to Progress: [Kuro]   Hinsshi's First Steps to Progress: [Kuro] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 12:41 am

Kuro shrugged with a look that showed his carefree attitude. "Hakuda is a skill that many in our squad have, so you might do well to hone your skills at it. If you ever need a friendly spar over at the sparring grounds to help you out with it, just give me a call. I think I'll start dropping in regularly to watch your progress, unless you feel that would be distracting of course. haha." Kuro shunpoed from his spot and reappeared perched on the low roof of the wall surrounding the track area, pausing there to hear anything else Hinsshi would want to say before he departed from the academy grounds.
Back to top Go down
greatblade

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hinsshi's First Steps to Progress: [Kuro]   Hinsshi's First Steps to Progress: [Kuro] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 12:29 pm

Hinsshi grinned before he nodded a bit, "Arigatou Kuro-Taicho ... I'll try and bug you for once occasional, until then, this just means I got more I have to teach and learn with my fellow peer's I think." He grins some before he stretched, bowing to the Taicho as he made his Leave, before he turned and leaned down placing a Hand on the ground he focused on the Pathways of the track, before he leaned forward, strapping the training weights around his ankles and his wrists, as well as his waist before he began to run forward along the paths, it'd take time ... but he'd get the hang of his speed even if it meant he'd knock himself into wall after wall, he couldn't just pass this up afterall. He chuckled some before he shifted downward, and began to sprint his legs pumping under him the weights slowed him down, but they also gave him more control of his speed so he didnt have to be so reckless, he charged forward and ran lap after lap even as the taicho left, offering a wave to him as he finally flickered off. Hinsshi ran lap after lap, refusing to stop until he hit Ten miles of solid running, before he fell over nearly on his face panting heavily while the other trainee's stared at him in confusion and surprise, he grinned as the cat hopped onto his head purring and licking at his neck mewing softly, He reached up scratching it behind the ears gently. "Mmn, hello little one ... Hungry again are you, well ... let me rest. I have ... to do this twice a day now ... I have a goal afterall. Heh ... then we'll get you some food." After time passed, he began just that, day after day, every day, twice a day he would run a strait ten miles never stopped, and through that ... he gained the control or the start of it, he would need.
Back to top Go down
greatblade

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hinsshi's First Steps to Progress: [Kuro]   Hinsshi's First Steps to Progress: [Kuro] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 12:34 pm

~ !! [Thread Ended] !! ~
~ [Thank you Kuro, for a Fun First RP Thread ^_^] ~

[greatblades Final Word Count]: 3432
[Kuro's Final Word Count]: 1070
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hinsshi's First Steps to Progress: [Kuro]   Hinsshi's First Steps to Progress: [Kuro] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hinsshi's First Steps to Progress: [Kuro]
Page 1 of 1