The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hinsshi's first Field Trip, This is Ganna Hurt [Kishin]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
greatblade

Male
Number of Posts : 100
Job/Interests : Amateur Author, Backroom Associate, and College Student.
Quote : Getting caught up in style and throwing away victory is something for the lower ranks to do. Captains can't even think about doing such a carefree thing. Don't try to be a good guy. It doesn't matter who owes who. From the instant they enter into a war, both sides are evil.
Registration Date : 2011-08-30

Hinsshi's first Field Trip, This is Ganna Hurt [Kishin] Empty
PostSubject: Hinsshi's first Field Trip, This is Ganna Hurt [Kishin]   Hinsshi's first Field Trip, This is Ganna Hurt [Kishin] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 1:01 pm

Hinsshi's first Field Trip, This is Ganna Hurt [Kishin] Kyouraku_shunsui_by_axone213

Hinsshi frowned as the Instructor came up to him and patted his shoulder followed by a group of Ten other Academy students, and chuckled. "Im Homaji Incono, Unseated of Ninth Squad. Your going with me to Earth, we have clearance to take you all on a field trip once your there safely I will return. Emergency com links are open if need be, but its highly unlikely." He smiled some and patted the large mans shoulder as he blinked in confusion. "Common, off you go." He meandered off leaving Hinsshi blinking until Mina suddenly leapt onto him with a giggle, he blinked and blushed. She smiled up at him and he sweatdropped and wrapped an arm around her, "Yo Mina-chan ... you coming too?" She nodded and giggled some, "Haaai!~ I get to go with you Hinsshi-Kun, this'l be fun! I can't wait, Earth!~" He grinned weakly before he turned and held her hand as she skipped and basically dragged him after their Sensei. Once they all were gathered he drew his blade sliding it into the air and turning it, the Senkaimon unlocked and everyone slowly followed him through warily as the hell butterfly's flew around them slowly, soon they appeared on what seemed to be a abandoned factory, perfect for a feildtrip. He nodded tot hem, "Draw your Zanpaktou and clean out any low-level hollow you find, we will inform you when all of them are gone and pull you back. If you experience any emergencies, then you need to inform us on the emergency com, we'll be here in minutes." They all nodded drawing their Zanpaktou, except Hinsshi and Mina giggled, "Still hate fighting ... dont worry I'll protect you Hinsshi-kun.~" He grinned a bit and nodded. "Arigatou Mina-chan ... lets go I guess. Common Sesai-San, Mina-chan ... Lets get this over with ..." They nodded and followed as the large man walked forward, even if he was weak ... he gave this aura of wisdom that made many people trust him as a leader. Occasionally running into a small Scavenger hollow (Below even a rank 0 Really), Which Mina and Sesai easily cut down as Hinsshi watched quietly, hands in his pockets ... Mina was walking in the front now, Sesai in the back and Hinsshi in the Middle as they moved through a rather narrow tunnel.
Back to top Go down
Kishin

Kishin

Male
Number of Posts : 29
Job/Interests : Nothing, stop asking me O.O
Quote : I eat because I'm unhappy...I'm unhappy because I ate...
Registration Date : 2011-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Hinsshi's first Field Trip, This is Ganna Hurt [Kishin]   Hinsshi's first Field Trip, This is Ganna Hurt [Kishin] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 1:43 pm

Such a boring day in the world of the living. Kishin had already had his fill, but he didn't want to go back to that God forsaken dessert yet, although just wondering around a city, which was known for having a lot of spiritual activity, could prove a bother. Surely there was something more exciting to do than just hunt down souls all day, perhaps he would put what that whole sensing skill to some use. He wasn't exactly gifted in that department, but he could use it, so that's what he intended to do.

It seemed there was some fun to be had around this place; the air was rich with reiatsu. But what are so many shinigami's doing all so close together, none of them stood out, individually they weren't anything special, but all gathered up like that could prove troublesome, either way a closer look was needed.

Kishin jumped from rooftop to rooftop, until he saw an abandoned factory, this was even more confusing, why send so many to this place, he saw one of the shinigami's from afar, he wasn't wearing the usual black robes, they were different, Academy students? Now it made sense, academy students on some sort of field trip, he caught the sight of three students, quite far away from the rest, this should be fun.

Kishin made his way to the tunnel those students entered, trying be as stealthy as possible for one of his size, it was quite dark in the tunnel, so his black scales blended in perfectly, soon he saw the three, he saw no point sneaking around anymore, they were nearing the end of the tunnel. He darted towards the closest one, he was only a foot away before the kid noticed, but by then it was too late, Kishin's hidden jaw shot out of his mouth like a spear, easily smashing through the kids skull, the kid was dead before he knew what hit him. As he retracted his jaw, the kid dropped to the ground, Kishin didn't have any intention of waiting for them to gang up, he leaped over the Hinsshi, and using his tail like a sword, he stabbed the girl in the stomach with tremendous force, he didn't let up, he continued to force it deeper into her stomach until it managed to go straight through.

Without pulling it out, he jumped into the open area, the girl was still stuck on the end of his tail, still alive, but dying a cruel and painful death, he waved his tail around, mocking the other student he hadn't attacked yet, and then with his large hand, grabbed the girls head, and ripped her off his tail, he then threw the girl over to the other shinigami. "Bwhahaha! I've gotta say that was rather enjoyable" He laughed loudly and then waited to see the terror, the fear, or the anger on the shinigami's face.
Back to top Go down
greatblade

Male
Quote : Getting caught up in style and throwing away victory is something for the lower ranks to do. Captains can't even think about doing such a carefree thing. Don't try to be a good guy. It doesn't matter who owes who. From the instant they enter into a war, both sides are evil.

PostSubject: Re: Hinsshi's first Field Trip, This is Ganna Hurt [Kishin]   Hinsshi's first Field Trip, This is Ganna Hurt [Kishin] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 2:09 pm

He stared quietly, he heard it ... the splatter of blood behind him he knew his friend was dead before he even turned, he stared down into the ground, falling slowly to his knee's as tears slowly fell down his cheeks, his friend was dead, he could smell the hollow, and eh was next. "Run Mina-chan!! RUN!!!" He yelled, she blinked and turned slowly to look at him,"Wha-" her eyes widened ... and suddenly she screamed in pain as his eyes widened slowly seeing the beasts tail strait through her stomach ... his hands shook as he stared in absolute shock. ".. M-mina ... chan ..." He murmured softly as tears slowly rolled down his eyes, the monster had gone through her stomach, liver and spine ... she was going to die ... he couldn't do a thing and she was going to die, and it was all his fault. He had smelled the hollows reitsu but he had held off, he had hoped to get away before it found them ... it was all his fault. His eyes were glued on Mina's as he saw the life flow out of them slowly as blood gushed down her chin and front ... staining her robes blood red. He watched the blood drip ... the image of his dead family int he Rukongai filled his vision, another person, so close to him had died. They were dead ... and he could do nothing, all over again. The hollow would note this Trainie seemed nearly pointlessness weak, as the woman was thrown to him he caught the body and held her close tears running down his face.

He smelled of Roses and flowers, roses petals were here and there through his long curly brown hair, his eyes were soft and sad, weak eyes ... he was huge, but that seemed to be it, even his zanpaktou was girly and pink with designs of flowers. He stared into the woman's eyes as she died in his arms, her lips slowly moved as her bloodstained hand reached up shakily ... touching his cheek weakly as she smiled softly. "I was ... going to ask ... to be with ... you ... don ... t ... die ... Hinsshi ... kun ..." He whispered with her last breath ... he began to shake as tears of red hot sadness and anger rolled down his face. He slowly reached up ... closing her eyes he slowly lowered her down to the ground before his eyes slowly rose and looked into the hollows eyes, his brown eyes were gone they were glowing a bright pink. "You killed her ... she had an entire life to lead ... and you killed her ..." He whispered softly, his voice soft as if confused ... before his hand rose slowly, "She was just a young girl crushing on me ... and you took her life away ..." He whispered and suddenly it was laced with anger ... with venom. "You Killed her for no reason ... jut to kill ..." His fist clenched slowly, and his teeth ground, before his whole body began to glow a bright florescent pink ... the smell of flowers was gone. Only the smell of blood flowed from him now ... his soft eyes were gone, they were hard ... cold ... a killers Gaze. "I'll kill you ... I'll Kill you ..." He murmured softly ... and flashed forward, moving even faster then the hollow had moved earlier, not by much ... but this simple trainee was still faster. "I'LL KILL YOU!!" He roared out as the bright reitsu flashed forward in his fist to ram directly into this monsters mask.
Back to top Go down
Kishin

Kishin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hinsshi's first Field Trip, This is Ganna Hurt [Kishin]   Hinsshi's first Field Trip, This is Ganna Hurt [Kishin] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 3:16 pm

Kishin laughed as the shinigami began to talk about the killing for the sake of killing. It would appear that this shinigami hadn't encountered many hollow's if he was surprised by the tenacity and callous just shown. "Kill for the sake of killing? Why else would some kill?! You shinigami's take the life's of hollow's do you not? And hollow's take the life's of shinigami's, that's how the world works! And if I choose to enjoy taking the lives of others, is that so wrong?" Kishin knew he was evil to the core, he didn't care, he just loved to play with words to justify himself.

"What will you do now shinigami? Go down fighting? Or die in such a pathetic manner, like that girlfriend of yours? Either way it’s your choice" The shinigami probably wasn't listening, as he seemed to be mourning his fallen comrade, Kishin just laughed as the shinigami held the girl in his arms.

It didn't take long until the shinigami finally paid attention to him, and then exploded in a fit of rage. Kishin watched carefully, the shinigami was fast, faster than Kishin, this was good, it wouldn't be much fun, if this guy fell as easily as those friends of his. Kishin couldn't dodge the attack completely, as the fist closed in on his face, Kishin jumped back to take the lion share of the power out of the blow. The punch was still enough to force him back further than he intended. He skidded to a halt.

He snarled at the shinigami, he crouched down, onto all fours, and like a scorpions tail, Kishin curled it slightly, and pointed the tip at the shinigami, he then shot out three blasts of acid in quick succession, first to the body, the next to the left of his body, in case he decided to dodge that way, and the last to the right of his body.

Back to top Go down
greatblade

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hinsshi's first Field Trip, This is Ganna Hurt [Kishin]   Hinsshi's first Field Trip, This is Ganna Hurt [Kishin] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 3:37 pm

"If you think killing is so right, then you won't complain when I rip that Off!!" He frowned his rage was blasting around him with his reitsu, seeing the incoming acid he cursed he swerved tot eh side dodging the first a she anticipated a long-ranged assault, and any male knows never let foreign liquids touch you. He snarled as he watched it slowly melt away the stone itself from where he had been, as he turned his cold eyes narrowed, acid right infront of his face shooting tword him,t eh bastard monster had known he would doge, and had fired multiple shots, he was faster then this beast but not by much, it would be close ... He forced himself to duck ... and dodged about 75% of the acid, however some managed to land on his back and his right cheek, he cursed as red smoke rose from him but it was a shallow wound as he shifted slowly eyes glaring at this beast that killed those he cared for. "Using my fist against a real hollow ... I'm an idiot ..." He murmured, slowly reaching to his side, there was a click of metal ... and the bright green tinted blade was drawn as it began to glow a soft pink as well with his eyes ... He growled and shifted himself before he dashed forward blurring slightly as he points at the thing as he charged ... but it was a feint as instead he utilized his momentum and ran along the wall and leaping ... now above the hollow he pointed at the center of its lower back, where the tail likely began to form. "Bakudou #5, Senko!!" Suddenly a massive flash of light fills the alley blinding the hollow but only for mere seconds, but in the same way he slams the blade into the nearby wall ... he wasnt done. "Not yet!" He growls out "Bakudou #7, Beni Fushi!!" Still blinded for another two seconds roughly suddenly a incredibly high pitch screaming comes from the blade in a echo of sonic energy attacking the hollows eardrums and sensory but the pain only lasts again a few moments, as he lands behind the sensory-turmoiled beast hopefully on the last few seconds while it is recovering he slams his hands into the ground. "Hadou #9, Hisho no Had'es!" (Pillar of Hades ), suddenly a massive pillar of stone sharp at the end bursts up underneath the hollow attempting to impale the beast through its chest, however such is unlikely he does attempt to however gash it open as he lowers his hands afterward breathing a bit heavily from the rapid fire use of Kidou, even if granted they are not high level. He shifts back ready to dodge more acid after his combination.
Back to top Go down
Kishin

Kishin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hinsshi's first Field Trip, This is Ganna Hurt [Kishin]   Hinsshi's first Field Trip, This is Ganna Hurt [Kishin] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 5:25 pm

Kishin had encountered numerous shinigami's before, he knew very well that they could perform multiple spells, called kidou or something, the two spells the shinigami used were instantaneous, he couldn't see, and then a high pitched sound, blasted his ear drums, he wasn't sure whether to hold his ears, or rub his eyes. He stood up tall; all 11 foot of him, he started thrashing about, trying to get his vision, and his hearing back, he felt a strange pain just below his ribs, did the shinigami take advantage, and attack with his blade. No another kidou, spikes from the ground, managed to penetrate the skin, thankfully, due to his size, and his slender build, it wasn't anything too serious, just a bit worse than a flesh wound.

His vision was back for the most part, and with a swipe of his tail, he destroyed those troublesome spikes "I know that you shinigami's use kidou all too well, you'll have to do something more impressive than that, to surprise me!" He said that, but it was just luck, that those rocks didn't poke him full of holes. He shot blast of acid once more at the shinigami, the new using kido's were taxing for them, so this was his chance to attack. After firing his acid, he darted towards his opponent, as he got close he jabbed his tail at the man, but missed intentionally, as it sailed to the right of the shinigami, he tried to curl it around his opponent, hoping to wrap his tail around the man, and squeeze the life out of him.
Back to top Go down
greatblade

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hinsshi's first Field Trip, This is Ganna Hurt [Kishin]   Hinsshi's first Field Trip, This is Ganna Hurt [Kishin] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 5:45 pm

It had worked ... he had expelled alot of Reitsu doing that, but it had worked ... the wound was there, he'd gotten through the beasts hide, now if only he could get close enough ... and then acid flew at his face. "And you'l have to do better then some acid!!" He yelled out blurring beneath it, but it was hard, alot of his hair melted away but he didnt even wince, this monster had killed his friend, someone he loved, he wouldn't allow it, this beast would Die! Then another attack directly after, he cursed a bit and fell backward, a tail lashed tword him and he barely managed to duck in time, then he noticed it the muscles coiling, he cursed ... then an idea came. *( I have to get close ... so let it get me close!! )* he acted like he was caught the tail snagged him around the waist and yanked him squeezing him his breath caught and bones groaned beneath the pressure, and then he slowly looked up into the face of the hollow coughed some blood, and grinned ... Murmuring softly ... "Hadou ... #8 ... Katon no Kenjui ..." And his eyes glinted, as suddenly inside the wound the spikes caused, a blade of pure fire formed and slammed into the wound, burning and boiling inside the hollow ... he twitched his hand and cause it to drive deeper and deeper, He coughed up more blood and grinned. "I wonder ... hollow ... can you squueze someone my size to death ... before that blade ... burns away every ... organ and bit of your own ... insides ...?" He grinned almost sadistically, another hand motion driving the blade of flames even deeper into the beast, a face off of endurance and willpower ... the Zanpaktou barely in his hand his other controlling the blade of fire deeper and deeper into the hollows ribcage and gut.

"You know Kidou ... I wonder ... Gn ..." He winced and grinned shakily ... "I wonder ... if you'v faught a shinigami ... willing to die to kill you ..." He murmured eyes glinting a bit coldly, showing his resolve ... The hollow could likely tell if this kept up, this shinigami would kill them both if it came to it. "You made ... a mistake ... coming here for fun ... Hollow ..." He murmured softly, shaking form the pain but holding himself firm mentally keeping the image of his broken and dead friends in his mind, their faces giving him strength. "I have them Hollow ... who ... do you have to give your strength ... you wont ... win this ... I'll die before I let you!!" He spit into the things mask with contempt and blood, another motion driving the blade even further. "And ... even if you kill me ... you think ... Im the only one ... that saw that flash ... with it that bright ...? Other's will come ... you'l die ... Hollow ... but I swear I'll do it first!"
Back to top Go down
Kishin

Kishin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hinsshi's first Field Trip, This is Ganna Hurt [Kishin]   Hinsshi's first Field Trip, This is Ganna Hurt [Kishin] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 7:53 pm

The satisfaction of squeezing the man's air out of his body was great. But the man seemed to have an adiquit plan, another one of those damn kidou', a flaming sword no less, as it was rammed into his gut, he let out a roar. They seemed to be in a deadlock of sorts, if neither of them moved, they would both eventually die the question is, who would die first. "You think I have to rely on others to give me strength?! I rely on myself and myself alone for strength!" He tightened the grip he had around the man. The pain of the sword through the gut was intense, but he had some more tricks up his sleeve, as the flaming sword went deeper and deeper into his body, he decided it was not worth it, he could kill this shinigami more than one way.

He swung his tail to the right, releasing his grip of the shinigami, hoping to make him fly off into the wall. He placed his hand on his stomach, it was burnt pretty badly, and possibly damaged a few organs in the process, "No matter. Now shinigami, watch, I'll show you the difference in power between us!" His black scaly skin began cracking, and then his outer shell of skin, fell off. His body was the same, but with no sign of injury on it, he couldn't replace the spiritual pressure he had lost so far in the fight, but all the injuries he had suffered were no more. "Now what shinigami?! All that work, and look, not a scratch on me! Same can't be said for you however!" He began to laugh loudly, he was sure he had won this battle. He then made his way towards the shinigami at a high pace, he then leapt into the air, tucked himself into a ball of sorts, but left his tail sticking out, as he got closer, and nearly completed the flip, he tried a downward slash on the shinigami, hoping the momentum of his spin, would increase the damage.
Back to top Go down
greatblade

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hinsshi's first Field Trip, This is Ganna Hurt [Kishin]   Hinsshi's first Field Trip, This is Ganna Hurt [Kishin] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 9:29 pm

He was thrown, damn was he tired ... his left arm was numb and he felt at least five broken ribs, he slammed into the wall with a groan and fell to the ground ... slowly he forced himself ... the image of her face blood pooling around her forced him to his feet his hand on the wall for support ... he stared at the hollow as it began to shed its skin, he watched as anger flickered in his eyes staring at this monster. "I see ... Regeneration ... of a sorts ..." He murmured, then he grinned watching the beast roll into a ball and hurl itself tword him. "Don't ... get ... Cocky!!!" He placed a hand on the wall, murmuring something then rolled to the side ... at the very last second and grinned some the hollow suddenly found there was a solid spike of solid stone glowing with fresh pink reitsu ... if it didnt adjust its attack it would impale itself. however the shinigami wasnt done. "I told you ... I wont ... let you Live!!" He yelled and slammed his hands together, his numb arm shivered from the strain, obviously it was broken but he was forcing it to work ... sort of. "Hadou #2 ... Get your ass over here!!" he yelled and as the hollow avoided the spike (I leave to you how much he does), Hinnshi pointed at the hollows tail and suddenly it found itself yanked hard by an invisibly force strait by its tail sending it not just off balance but possibly clear off its feet and into the opposite wall ... Hinsshi was already blurring forward, suddenly infront of the hollow as it was thrown, his Zanpaktou raised before he Slammed it downward on the beasts face, moving to cleave its skull and mask clear open, his broken arm however had a finger weakly pointed at his mouth. He was murmuring something even as he slashed downward, pushing his Reitsu and body to its broken limitations he growled.

"I'll show you how strong you are compared to the strength of what you decided to kill here!!!" He yelled into its face, "Hadou #4, Byakurai!!" As he slashed down a blast of Raiton (lightning) Reitsu shot strait for its head, forcing the hollow to not just evade the blade, and the spike from the roll, but also a blast of Lightning all aimed for its mask and head, he was aiming to kill with every action not wasting a single moment as he panted and wheezed obviously wearing down, but this trainee was putting up one Hell of a Fight.
Back to top Go down
Kishin

Kishin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hinsshi's first Field Trip, This is Ganna Hurt [Kishin]   Hinsshi's first Field Trip, This is Ganna Hurt [Kishin] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 10:13 am

This shinigami was persistent, if nothing else, he just wouldn't stay down, despite his injuries, no matter, that made it all the more enjoyable. It probably wasn't the smartest of moves curling up into a ball like that, he couldn't really see what was happening, and as he heard the shinigami mutter some words, he thought it was another one of those damn spells, he un tucked himself, and saw the spike, he quickly spun, the spike narrowly missing his slender body, he then kicked off the wall, and then managed to get some distance. He then felt something pull him towards the shinigami; this kidou was really beginning to piss him off. Usually four or five spells were there max, especially for a student, but this kid was using a hell of a lot, if he kept this up, using all that energy so recklessly would end up killing him, unless Kishin beat him to it.

Being tugged by the tail wasn't smart on the students end, the tip of the tail, was pointing right at the shinigami. He fired off on blast of acid, not checking if it hit or not, he instinctively, raised his arms over his mask, the sword gave both of his arms, a good slash, which hurt a hell of a lot, he didn't lower them yet, as the shinigami used another kidou, the white light, smashed into his arms, which made him fly back, he landed hard on the ground, but quickly jumped back to his feet. His arms weren't in the best of shapes, they had quit the gash in them, and that kidou left its mark, they were pretty badly burned. So using his arms was out of the question, "Well, well, well shinigami, seems I've underestimated you somewhat. But it appears that you're running on empty, you let your anger take control. And you've used your energy recklessly" He wouldn't show it, but Kishin had also used quite a bit of energy in this battle, he probably was better off that the shinigami, but that was due his regeneration ability, if it wasn't for that, this battle could be going in the shinigami's favour.

It didn't seem just shooting that acid, was going to be enough to kill the student. Kishin came to a conclusion of sorts. The shinigami had been using a lot of kidou, and he hadn't used his sword much, which suggested close combat wasn't his strong suit, Kishin coated the bladed tip of his tail in his special acid; much more corrosive stuff then he had been firing. He then charged, swiping left to right, aimed for the shinigami's midsection.
Back to top Go down
greatblade

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hinsshi's first Field Trip, This is Ganna Hurt [Kishin]   Hinsshi's first Field Trip, This is Ganna Hurt [Kishin] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 1:48 pm

Hinsshi coughed up blood, not from the hollows injuries that had been placed on him, but damn those did hurt, but from overuse of his Reitsu ... He wouldn't admit it, but the hollow was right, he was running on Empty ... He couldn't feel his legs or arms anymore at all, and his head could barely focus. He stumbled tot eh side, the acid missed completely, only by sheer luck of Hinsshi's tumble and nearly falling on his face before his attack, he watched the hollow coldly, panting heavily at those arms. It seemed it took alot of energy for it to regenerate like that ... so all eh had to do ... was injure it badly enough that it would flee. He hated combat ... he didnt want to use his sword ... images of his past were flashing through his head as he saw the blood dripping down his blade ... he didnt want to sue his sword, it would bring back so many things ... he couldn't. .. he didnt want to. Something whispered to him ... not a voice or anything physical ... even he couldn't hear it ... but it made him remember Mina's words. 'Don't ... Die ...' He ground his teeth, he had to survive ... he HAD to! The hollow attacked again his stringer was couted in a different acid he could smell this new potency ... he ground his teeth. *( ... I won't die ... I can't ... I have to sue it ... for Mina ... )* His blade spun suddenly and he slammed it into the tail just under the spike, were all the acid had been coming out of moving to impale the tail and slice the stinger clear away even as acid splattered Hinsshi's cloths and face, he kept his eyes shut minimalism the damage to external, he went by Instinct.

Twisting the blade hard the sword arched forward and slammed into the the things chest after that, the corrosive Acid likely making the blade snap INSIDE the hollows body ... He'd then kick it as hard as he can, Hinsshi's energy then dropped and the shinigami fell to his Knee's, still alive ... but barely concussion, coated in acidic wounds, his zanpaktou broken in two, his reitsu fluxing and literally just above empty, but he hoped he'd injured the hollow enough to dot he same to it. As Hinsshi's concuss began to fade, the hollow would hear yells coming from around them likely shinigami that had seen the flash and the fact noone was answering their Com links. Hinsshi weakly forced a last few words out ... "This ... isn't ... over ... Hollow ..." Before his eyes closed, it was up to luck now, whether of not Hinsshi Niaga would survive this or not, and how many healers were coming.
Back to top Go down
Kishin

Kishin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hinsshi's first Field Trip, This is Ganna Hurt [Kishin]   Hinsshi's first Field Trip, This is Ganna Hurt [Kishin] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 4:34 pm

This appeared to be it, the shinigami went down, but not because of his attack, it seemed exhaustion was the cause, but he still tried something at the last minute, slicing at his tail, he quickly pulled it back, but the blade was already deep into his tail, and then the tip was sliced clean off. This was begging to piss him off, he didn't feel much pain as the tip was sliced off; it had happened many times before, he must of just adapted to the pain, and it would grow back within a day or two. But now he had his primary weapon out of commission, he then watched as the shinigami thrust his blade forward into his stomach. Summoning all his strength, he lifted his arm, but damn did it hurt, he caught the blade, before it was able to make its way through to any important organs, the student then twisted the blade, and with Kishin trying to hold it in place, it eventually couldn't take the strain and snapped in two. He was then forced back by a kick, it was clear that the student didn't have much energy left by the power of that kick.

Kishin took a few deep breathes, and then looked up, it finally happened, the shinigami was out, the victory was Kishin's, although it didn't feel that way, the shinigami basically took himself out with all that kidou he used, no matter, he still wasn't dead yet, just unconscious, so Kishin would still have the pleasure of taking his life. Yanking the blade out of his stomach, and throwing it to the ground, he slowly made his way, to his unconscious foe. He then heard something from behind, the sound of a sword slicing through the air. Kishin, quickly sidestepped to the left, his suspicions were correct, it was another shinigami, Kishin didn't have time to be playing around, as the shinigami's feet hit the ground, Kishin spun on his right foot, and the launched a powerful kick to the back of the students head, this one was considerably weak, this was proven by how easily he was hit, and how he couldn't stand after crashing to the ground, now he could finally eat. "Don't move hollow!" Kishin snarled and turned to see who else was left, five shinigami students stood there with their swords out; they were about 15 feet or so away. Kishin raised his tail, about to fire his acid, but then realised that it had been rendered useless by that bastard he was just fighting "Damn it" he quickly retreated, running fast, in the opposite direction from the small squad of shinigami's.

He wasn't one to retreat often, but with no means of attack, he didn't really have much choice, he had already had his fill beforehand. That was just for fun, and he would be lying if he said he didn’t get a thrill from it.
Back to top Go down
greatblade

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hinsshi's first Field Trip, This is Ganna Hurt [Kishin]   Hinsshi's first Field Trip, This is Ganna Hurt [Kishin] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 5:11 pm

Hinsshi lay there twitching and shivering, the squad rapidly moved forward and gathered him up, never once, even unconsciousness did he drop it blade ... gripping it tightly as he was herded off he slowly stumbled away and dropped down, as the Com was called Several Unseated real shinigami dropped down and flashed off after the hollow but he had a head start and easily escaped, several minutes later Hinsshi groaned away resting in a Fourth squad bed with a Healer over him who frowned softly and pushed him back gently into the bed. "Shhh ... you suffered alot of exhaustion and damage. Be Still and sleep. Your safe." He looked up at her ... his vision blurred he could have sworn it was Mina, his eyes softened and tears flowed down his cheeks as his eyes closed. *( No ... I'll never be safe. Not anymore ... Her face will haunt me forever. )* With that as his final thought Hinsshi closed his eyes sadly and fell into unconsciousness, that hollow ... would Pay, even if it was the last thing he ever remembered or ever did, He would kill it. Purify it. Whatever anyone wished to call it ... He would drive his sword through its skull and shatter it till it fell into nothing, his lip twitched in his sleep before his grip on his zanpaktous hilt tightened before twelfth squad took it for repairs, afterward finally it formed into what it should be, whole and true once again.
Back to top Go down
greatblade

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hinsshi's first Field Trip, This is Ganna Hurt [Kishin]   Hinsshi's first Field Trip, This is Ganna Hurt [Kishin] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 5:15 pm

~ !! [Thread Ended] !! ~
~ [Thank you Kishin, for a Fun First Rival ^.^ And Wish to Kill] ~

[greatblades Final Word Count]: 3047
[Kishin's Final Word Count]: 2427
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hinsshi's first Field Trip, This is Ganna Hurt [Kishin]   Hinsshi's first Field Trip, This is Ganna Hurt [Kishin] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hinsshi's first Field Trip, This is Ganna Hurt [Kishin]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Real World :: Karakura Town-
Jump to: