The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Frost's Rank Up thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
frost

frost

Female
Number of Posts : 232
Location : i am here, right here! cant you see me?! im the one looking throught the glass of the little house
Quote : if life it mans made heaven the i never want to go to what we belive hell would be.
Registration Date : 2010-06-01

Frost's Rank Up thread Empty
PostSubject: Frost's Rank Up thread   Frost's Rank Up thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 4:35 pm

character Name: Kuro

Username: Frost

Link to Character Bio: https://thebleachworld.darkbb.com/t2090-kuro-kami-shinigami
follow up >.> bg https://thebleachworld.darkbb.com/t2093-a-cold-night-but-a-new-beginningmarly

Current Rank: 1

Current Exp: 20/30

Roleplays to be Evaluated (The RP's you wish reviewed by the staff)
https://thebleachworld.darkbb.com/t2806-training-under-the-moonsolo
https://thebleachworld.darkbb.com/t2805p30-normal-highschool-for-a-normal-superhuman
Requested Stat Point Increases:
Sp 5 please Very Happy

Last edited by frost on Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Frost's Rank Up thread   Frost's Rank Up thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 5:17 pm

I'd say slap a WIP in the title to avoid premature judgments. As it stands finish the WIP threads. Needs more solo & FCT/EFT. Arawn out.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Frost's Rank Up thread   Frost's Rank Up thread I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 3:14 am

Training under the moonlight: [3/10]

It's short and simple. Kuro pushing herself and some thoughts that drive her. Nothing flashy, but descriptive enough you feel like you're jogging if not seeing it in your head.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male
Number of Posts : 482
Job/Interests : stuff, and other stuff...
Quote : Ah swords...natures knives.
Registration Date : 2011-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Frost's Rank Up thread   Frost's Rank Up thread I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 7:50 pm

Normal highschool for a normal Superhuman: 4/10

The thread on a whole was quite entertaining; not sure if it was actually finished or not...Anyway, your post lengths were decent, so no real problems, there was the odd grammar and spelling mistakes, but again, not much of a problem so could be better, but it was still good, none the less. Good work.
Back to top Go down
frost

frost

Female
Location : i am here, right here! cant you see me?! im the one looking throught the glass of the little house
Quote : if life it mans made heaven the i never want to go to what we belive hell would be.

PostSubject: Re: Frost's Rank Up thread   Frost's Rank Up thread I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 3:03 pm

https://thebleachworld.darkbb.com/t3277-wrong-place-wrong-time-frost

the next one for this week
https://thebleachworld.darkbb.com/t3237p15-who-d-dare-ambush-a-captain-frost#24748
Requested Stat Point Increases:
Sp 5 please Very Happy

Last edited by frost on Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Frost's Rank Up thread   Frost's Rank Up thread I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 3:45 pm

Wrong place, wrong time: 5/10

Very good thread, entertaining, and quite funny. The overall thread length could have been a tad longer, but still a decent length. No complaint about your post lengths. So yeah, a good solid thread, good work.
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Frost's Rank Up thread   Frost's Rank Up thread I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 11:43 am

Who'd dare ambush a Captain?: 4/10

Good read, nice fight, and beating Kaiyo is pretty impressive Shocked I did spot a few things, like the lack of full stops in your posts. Also be careful when your closing your speech, I saw it a few times; you didn't leave a gap between the end of your quotation mark, and the next word, which made it hard to know what was speech and what wasn't. But apart from that it was pretty good.
Back to top Go down
frost

frost

Female

PostSubject: Re: Frost's Rank Up thread   Frost's Rank Up thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:33 pm

https://thebleachworld.darkbb.com/t2734-let-see-who-s-better-frost#26744
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Frost's Rank Up thread   Frost's Rank Up thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:14 pm

Let's see who's better: [3/10]

Rather short and somewhat flat. A 2.5, but I rounded to the 3. Might have been longer if Cruff didn't drift into the sunset. Although he did come back only to vanish once again. Odd fellow.

Was that +5 speed or spirit?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frost's Rank Up thread   Frost's Rank Up thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frost's Rank Up thread
Page 1 of 1