The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Let See Who's Better (Frost)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cruff

Cruff

Male
Number of Posts : 106
Quote : I would rather find happiness and enjoy life, then to find perfection and be miserable.
Registration Date : 2011-02-04

Let See Who's Better (Frost) Empty
PostSubject: Let See Who's Better (Frost)   Let See Who's Better (Frost) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 5:15 pm

It was going to be a great evening in the slums. Everyone was preparing the streets for the new year. Balloons were being blown and kids were running the streets popping little fire crackers. The sound of laughter was in the air and everyone seemed joyous. All except Katsumi. Katsumi never was into the holidays and all the crowds. However since he lost a bet to his fellow squad member, he not had the job of keeping watch over the south end of the festival. As Katsumi was walking around, he got side tracked by some kids trying to get into a locked window. "What are you guys doing here?" The Children jumped in fear and ran off into the alley way. As Katsumi turned around to head back to the center of the street, he ran into a girl that was walking by. Katsumi looked at her as if he were disgusted. "Let me guess, your in squad 10 right? You think you can just walk wherever you want?" Katsumi was so upset about having to work the festival that he lost complete respect for everyone. Even an innocent girl walking the streets.
Back to top Go down
frost

frost

Female
Number of Posts : 232
Location : i am here, right here! cant you see me?! im the one looking throught the glass of the little house
Quote : if life it mans made heaven the i never want to go to what we belive hell would be.
Registration Date : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Let See Who's Better (Frost)   Let See Who's Better (Frost) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 1:06 pm

It was her first time in Soul Society to view the preparations for the coming new year and well after her memories it was also her first time to ever see the coming new year. She want to see it all and everything, it was all so new to her and it seem like every one was in a exciting mode, they were happy. Small shops and games was slowly begin to appear on the streets as people were doing there best, at the preparations for tomorrow. Gently walking through the streets, Kuro was enjoying the excitement, the joy and happiness, that came from the Rukongai, since every other day then today and tomorrow would be as miserable as always. The only reason she was here, right now was because the 10 squad vice-caption, had somehow tricked the second squad to take over there petrol rounds for the next 2 days because of a bet between the two vice captions but well more didn’t she need to know or wanted to know. Today was her day off and that was it.. walking inside her own thought as a man suddenly began to talk to her... looking over at him she didnt like the look the man gave her, of course it had to be one of the shinigami´s from second squad, and he had to be the unlucky guy that had pull the shorts straw... not even giving him a second looking she began to walk past him, again with a cheeky smile on her lips “ yea I can walk were I want small fry... ”
Back to top Go down
Cruff

Cruff

Male
Quote : I would rather find happiness and enjoy life, then to find perfection and be miserable.

PostSubject: Re: Let See Who's Better (Frost)   Let See Who's Better (Frost) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 1:24 pm

After hearing that smart remark from a 10th squad member, Katsumi turned and starred at the girl as she walked past him. "Excuse me, I think your forgetting something." Katsumi said to her trying to get her attention. Katsumi walked to the girl and put his hand on her shoulder. "I think you owe me an explanation." Katsumi stated boldly. "You think that your better them don't you." All of the 10th squad to katsumi seemed like they were hot heads. Always wanting to get into fights and prove something to others. "Why don't we make a game out of this? After all we are setting up for a festival here." Katsumi looked at the girl and raised an eyebrow. "You against me. An early show for the people here before the main event." Katsumi wanted to take out his anger on something and figured this would be the perfect thing to do. However Katsumi wasn't thinking straight. He had no idea who this girl was or what she capable of doing. But it's too late for him to stop now. He already put out the challenge and if he stepped away now what would the people think?
Back to top Go down
frost

frost

Female
Location : i am here, right here! cant you see me?! im the one looking throught the glass of the little house
Quote : if life it mans made heaven the i never want to go to what we belive hell would be.

PostSubject: Re: Let See Who's Better (Frost)   Let See Who's Better (Frost) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 12:44 pm

“and what is that small fry?” said she still not giving the guy as second look as she tried to walk past him, ignoring his intense staring kuro was trying to get around this irritating problem that was begin to form and the only way was to try and ignore the guy.. as she felt his hand on her shoulder she looked at him with a cheeky smile “hmm yea pretty much Shōnen(boy).. “she gently took her hand up and pushed his hand away from her shoulder, she didn’t like the situation she was in right now, but she wernt going to back down from challenge like that ” sure?.. But if I win you will have to buy me a new dress and a free meal...” she said with a smile as she had given out her condition for join a little silly game as this “oh and I dont want blood on my uniform today, so who ever can pin the other person down in more then 10 seconds wins.. sounds like fair rules baka?“
Back to top Go down
Cruff

Cruff

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let See Who's Better (Frost)   Let See Who's Better (Frost) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 8:07 am

Katsumi was annoyed by the girls witty attitude. He began to walk around the girl so that he can see her face to face. As he can around her right shoulder, Katsumi chuckled. "Do you realize that in second squad we pride ourselves in hand to hand combat?" Katsumi looked the girl up and down and continued. "If you really want to end this match then by pinning one another to the ground then ok. Let's do it." Katsumi stepped back and chuckled a little more. "Well go ahead, it's your move."
Back to top Go down
frost

frost

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let See Who's Better (Frost)   Let See Who's Better (Frost) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 2:24 pm

”and your saying that i cant fighting hand to hand combat? Or what? Just because im from ten squad or is it because i´m a woman?!” kuro didn’t knew if she should hate the guy or like him really. she looked closely at him as he walk around her until he stopped op looking at her. Her cold blue eyes keept a watch on his body trying to see if she could find any weak points but it didn’t look like she could find any right now. crushing her hand down on it own, she was ready en herself for the battle that would start in a few seconds, taking 2 swift steps close to him she would send a fast flying punch towards his head with her left hand in a swift move as she then would with left foot try and stomp on his foot in the same move as a surprise attack trying to knock him off balance "TAKE THIS!"
Back to top Go down
Cruff

Cruff

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let See Who's Better (Frost)   Let See Who's Better (Frost) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 2:45 pm

Katsumi wasn't ready for such a swift attack. He wasn't fast enough to stop her from hitting him in face, but Katsumi stepped back in time to avoid being stomped on. "She's a lot faster then I thought." Katsumi said out loud not realizing it. Katsumi quickly stepped forwards and grabbed the girl by the shoulders and picked her up. She was shorter then Katsumi and lot more petite. Katsumi didn't want to hurt her and couldn't figure out he could pin her to the ground. He was afraid of squashing her. Katsumi held the girl up against a wall and paused. He wanted to wait and see what she would do.
Back to top Go down
frost

frost

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let See Who's Better (Frost)   Let See Who's Better (Frost) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 2:21 pm

” what the hell are you doing idiote?!?!” looking at bit at him she had been comptly been take off gaurd as he had take a grip in her shoulder and lifted her up against a wall.. what the hell was he doing was that the way he want to pin her down?! Well if it was he havnde thinked it over at all ”FIGHT ME” said she looking cold up on him as she draw her legs back and gather them, before she tried to kick him in the stomach with both her feet... it irirated her that the guy didnt fight back... but then again if he didnt fight back this would mean a easy win and easy free meal for her
Back to top Go down
Cruff

Cruff

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let See Who's Better (Frost)   Let See Who's Better (Frost) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 5:08 pm

Katsumi stood there waiting to see what she would do. As he was doing so she yelled for him to fight. Shortly after he was hit in the stomach. Katsumi dropped the girl and stood back. After catching his breath, Katsumi stood tall. "Ok you want me to fight, then lets do this." Katsumi didn't want to hurt the girl, but she asked him to fight. Katsumi quickly jumped forward and grabbed the girls arm. Katsumi turned her around and pushed her to the floor. Trying not swing at the girl, Katsumi was trying to find a way to pin her. He didn't want to lose, but at the safe time, he didn't want her seriously injured. What would it look like on Katsumi when everyone finds out he beat the crap out of a girl. Katsumi stepped forward and put his foot on the girls back and held her down. "You can either give up now or this is going to get really bad." Katsumi said trying to find an easy way out of this.
Back to top Go down
frost

frost

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let See Who's Better (Frost)   Let See Who's Better (Frost) I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 3:52 pm

Gently getting up kuro smiled cheeky, a well place dobble kick to the stomach had to get the guy a bit mad maybe just a bit, kuro didn’t really know but this fight was going to get boring if he wasnt going to try and punch her. As he suddenly jumped forward kuro was kinda surprised by his sudden action even thought they were in a fight, kuro had more been exception a kick or maybe a punch but a frontal attack like that wasn’t what she was exception, and before she knew it she was been push down against the floor “OWWW OWWW ” she wimped as she hear his comment, even thought it was nothing more then a act was trying her best to see if she could get out of this but the foot on her back was kinda of hard to get away
Back to top Go down
Cruff

Cruff

Male

PostSubject: Re: Let See Who's Better (Frost)   Let See Who's Better (Frost) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 1:45 pm

Katsumi let the girl get up and stepped back. Although he was taking it easy and not wanting to really fight today, Katsumi was getting in to the fight. "Alright missy...let's do this for real." Katsumi stood back and pulled out his Zanpakuto. "You wanted me to fight you, so here I go." Katsumi stood back and waited for the girl to draw her Zanpakuto so they can really get this fight on.
Back to top Go down
frost

frost

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let See Who's Better (Frost)   Let See Who's Better (Frost) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:30 pm

"hmpf " said Kuro as she stood up again brushing the dust of her uniform, "i wont even draw my blad to the likes of you" [/color]said she as turn around crossing her arms as she walked away from the big brood " even to draw a sword on a fellow shinigami would be disrespekfull when we agree on it been a match with our fist and even a small fry like you couldnt understand such elegance" saying that with a more annoyed tone as she knew well enought she would be able to take finisth the guy after what she had experiance before, in only a couble of second had he force her on to the ground and whole her there.. with that thought in her mind she left the guy to what ever fate he would decide for himself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let See Who's Better (Frost)   Let See Who's Better (Frost) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let See Who's Better (Frost)
Page 1 of 1