The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who'd dare ambush a Captain? *frost*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
frost

frost

Female
Number of Posts : 232
Location : i am here, right here! cant you see me?! im the one looking throught the glass of the little house
Quote : if life it mans made heaven the i never want to go to what we belive hell would be.
Registration Date : 2010-06-01

Who'd dare ambush a Captain? *frost* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who'd dare ambush a Captain? *frost*   Who'd dare ambush a Captain? *frost* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 4:37 pm

“Hehe see that is the point, why I am here your squad suck at holding people inside there barrack the two guys that was to hold me back didnt last a second against me” kuro said with a smirke as she sat on top of her, gently leaning in and looking into kaiyo eye, gently licking her lips kuro leaned up again as she keep holding kaiyo down the best she could, even kuro had got some of the freezing water on her uniformed she had made herself and together with that she could see out off the corner of her eye that the mask had broke into two...“ahah no im not going to let you free, your proberly going to woop the floor with my ass and then hang me but not today” Kuro smiled like a cat that had cought its pray under its sharp nails and that was going to be played with.. “soo relax... lets talk for now you seem tired..” said kuro with a smile trenching her own luck as fare as she could to see, if she was able to bring the ragging captain to settle down “you see I had been watch you for about two hours now... and I was just waiting for the perfect moment to strike when I did of couse”kuro said with a small grinde as she just keep looking down on the blond hair girl
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Who'd dare ambush a Captain? *frost*   Who'd dare ambush a Captain? *frost* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 5:17 pm

A vein popped in the side of Kaiyo's neck as she tried to kill the woman on top of her with sheer will power alone...It failed- miserably. 'My squad members would tear you to shreds!' she yelled back, her feeble body wriggling from side to side to try and break free. Even such a small movement hurt, the torn muscles in Kaiyo's body didn't exactly help with that. It was stupid, that the 11th squad Captain could be so easily detained. In fact Kaiyo felt quite ashamed of the fact, but she was simply exhausted, and given the slightly relaxed circumstance, couldn't muster the energy to break free. Maybe if she felt her life was in danger she could move, as it was- well it was just annoying really.

Kaiyo's cheeks began to burn with anger, as the woman only confirmed what Kaiyo was planning to do. Her nemesis was rattling her cage, and it was working. The blonde haired girl despise being mocked in such a manner. It did at least confirm her suspicion that Frost had been waiting for the right moment to strike. That made Kaiyo feel a little better, considering she'd allotted such a time alone for some serious training, it had been a very long time since she'd been so exhausted. Yet this was no time to simply relax. 'Do you have nothing better to do with your time than sit and watch some girl run around for two hours?' she snarled, spitting as much venom into her words as she could. Kaiyo winced in pain as she tried to sit up, managing only to hover about an inch or so before being pinned back down. 'And i wouldn't call it perfect if you have to take the cowards option and attack someone from behind!' she panted, beads of sweat rolling down the side of her face. Kaiyo was simply thankful that she'd dressed for training., or she'd be burning up by now.
Back to top Go down
frost

frost

Female
Number of Posts : 232
Location : i am here, right here! cant you see me?! im the one looking throught the glass of the little house
Quote : if life it mans made heaven the i never want to go to what we belive hell would be.
Registration Date : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Who'd dare ambush a Captain? *frost*   Who'd dare ambush a Captain? *frost* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 8:00 am

”Im sure they would, but i don’t know how i got out of the little cage you made me..” said kuro with a grind as she gently keep been on top of kaiyo, it was easy to see that kuro was thinking the situation thought , while holding the captain down with her own power, so she was sure that Kaiyo wouldn’t escape “but I have to say you can take a lot of hits even when you are totally exhausted that is very impressive, but that is also the reason why I wont fight you head on right away it would be pour suicide, for now at less, when the times comes I will be as strong as you an at that time I promis you we will fight fair, no ambush, no tricks, just you and me..” said she and gently lean down against to look right into her eyes, her hair slips down and in cage both of them in a little world, like a blue curtain that keep the sun out, “ I thought it was pretty perfect because if I wanted I could kill you right here.. but I wont” said she with a smile and took a hand up and gently stroke kaiyo cheeck “ but right now I need to end this here and I will see you later captain “taking a grip in the empty bottle with her free hand kuro lifted it up and with a larg swing she would hope to hit the exhausted captian with the bottle and hopefully knock her out like with the single hit “Good night captain“

if she did knock the captain kuro would gently drag kaiyo back into the gym hall and then lay her into a futon with a glass of water standing next to it, cleaning all the trace she could kuro would then leave, to once again go home to her beloved barracks like nothing had happen and sneak inside leave kaiyo to care for herself while kuro would have seem to be inside the barracks the hole time.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Who'd dare ambush a Captain? *frost*   Who'd dare ambush a Captain? *frost* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 8:25 am

Kaiyo's glare intensified as she silently promised herself to triple the security around the 10th squad barracks. Other than that, the girl was unfortunately quite powerless at current, and despite her continual struggling, Kaiyo still couldn't break free. A spark of excitement peaked in her eyes at the mention of a fair fight though, not purely because of the chance of a fair fight, but more because Kaiyo wanted nothing more than the beat the living daylight out of the woman on top of her. Despite her rage, Kaiyo couldn't find any verbal response to Frost's promise, because although she was her arch nemesis, Kaiyo agreed with the idea and enjoyed sparring with the woman...She just hated losing. This would mark her first loss.

The blonde haired woman snarled as she sat up slightly, 'Heh, you couldn't kill me if your life depended on it' Which funny thing; it did. Once again, the girl was pinned back down. Kaiyo turned her head to the side as Frost touched her cheek, a taunting move that she could only try to flinch away from. 'Later?' she repeated, confused right up until the darkness swirled in on her vision as she was knocked out. Finalasing only one last thought before she was out cold: revenge.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who'd dare ambush a Captain? *frost*   Who'd dare ambush a Captain? *frost* - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who'd dare ambush a Captain? *frost*
Page 1 of 1