The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wrong place, wrong time (Frost)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

Wrong place, wrong time (Frost) Empty
PostSubject: Wrong place, wrong time (Frost)   Wrong place, wrong time (Frost) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 2:09 am

Timing is everything. It's not just what you do or how you do it; it's all about when you do it. Proper planning and thought can take you far. But if you don't time it perfectly it can all be undone. It only takes a moment. And as much as good timing is the key to any strategy, bad timing is the crux of any disaster. Arawn had found himself in the middle of one of these moments. He had been on a nighttime constitutional to clear his head and ran into another person on the dark road. The man it seems was rather brazen man that had gone as far as to sneak into the women's changing room at the nearby Onsen. This crass man had then stolen many of the women's undergarments before being spotted and running away. That hasty escape had led him to Arawn. The two men crashed and the pervert's bounty was cast skyward as both men fell to the ground. The breath was knocked from both men and both remained where they lay for several moments. The panty thief was the first to rise. Before he could recover his lost goods he noticed the prone body before him. A noise behind him spooked him further, and he just got up and ran away. Not long after his second flight did Arawn groaned and stumbled to his feet. He shook his head trying to clear it. Unfortunately the time needed to clear his head wouldn't be granted.

"There he is!" came a shout. A woman had spotted him standing in the street with lingerie littering the ground. "Get him!" There came a chorus of shouts as more women joined her and rushed down the street at him. Too rattled to think properly Arawn only saw the impending threat and ran. The action only more guilty and the women gave chase. They were fast to say the least. Using the many twist and turns of Seireitei's streets he managed to widen the gap and leave them behind. Still he had trouble figuring out what exactly just happened. What had he done to get the women in to such a frenzy? The crash still had his mind muddled. It was hard to replay event clearly. There was sound behind him and he turned just as a woman kicked him in the head. His already aching skull was now hurting more. She punched and Arawn still had enough frame of mind to to duck. Stepping forward his hand grabbed her wrist and twisted. She winced in pain and Arawn struck her directly in the gut. Stunned he moved behind her and tossed the woman over his hip. She slammed into the ground and lay still. Not until after he'd done it he realized how bad things had gotten. He was being chased and now he rendered one of them unconscious. His simple walk was now causing him more trouble that it was worth.
Back to top Go down
frost

frost

Female
Number of Posts : 232
Location : i am here, right here! cant you see me?! im the one looking throught the glass of the little house
Quote : if life it mans made heaven the i never want to go to what we belive hell would be.
Registration Date : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place, wrong time (Frost)   Wrong place, wrong time (Frost) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 7:03 pm

“Get him! He is running that way!“ Kuro hear the yelling of her fellow shinigami´s as she was running down streets, a lot of women were chasing this guy and Kuro weren’t going to let that pervert away! Not after what he had done! A lot of woman underwear had been stolen this evening while they had been at the hot spring and that was where all the commotion where coming from, some fucking creeper had sneaked in under the woman association trip to the hot springs and taking all of their underwear, thought he had been spotted and was been chased down this very instant by the same members

He had really chosen the wrong girls to steal from, not only where they furies, some of them were even drunk and Kuro was one of them… “How Dare he! HOW DARE THAT THAT THAT PIG…” was the word that hissed out between her teeth as ran forward towards the place where she had last heard a pair of comrades yell out where he was… one thing she had to give him he was pretty good at losing people around the Streets this thief but of cause he had to be that little bastard..

her hands were shaking out of anger and the blade layer restless in its sheet. As she got closer this perveted theif her anger only rose as her own panties also had been stolen, as she turn around the corner she saw her friend fall to the would be theif, but not only did her eye´s widen by that then widen even more as she saw what he had hanging out next to his neck been stuck there, her blue strip underwear

in pure rage she charge´s forward towards her enemy and draw her blade while yelling out in very piercing voice “DIEEEE” her eyes almost glowing red as she slashed out towards his stomach with her blade while running up and past him before stopping the best she could and make a quick turn if he haven’t somehow tripped her or.. having a slight blush under her cheeks, it would either seem she were embereste or perhaps drunk
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place, wrong time (Frost)   Wrong place, wrong time (Frost) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 3:29 am

His thoughts of conscience were interrupted by a scream from behind. He turned as a woman rushed at him. Well at this point such an action was to be expected. What wasn't expected was the thing she held; a naked blade. Now this wasn't good. He hadn't brought his weapon with him. Walking around with a weapon wasn't how one relaxed. And now he was regretting it. As she charged Arawn and swung. Hopping backwards and arching his back he barely avoided the swift strike. The blade hissed as it passed close to his body. There was no doubting it was a real sword. There was a small part of him that wished it had been fake. But that was only wishful thinking. Looking down at the unconscious body of the previous woman, he knew he would have to do the same with this lady before him. Still he would like to refrain from it if possible.
"Would you please put down the sword? I don't want anyone to get hurt." Arawn spoke aloud. Especially me he said to himself. "There's no need for violence."
Back to top Go down
frost

frost

Female
Location : i am here, right here! cant you see me?! im the one looking throught the glass of the little house
Quote : if life it mans made heaven the i never want to go to what we belive hell would be.

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place, wrong time (Frost)   Wrong place, wrong time (Frost) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 7:18 pm

”HOW..:HOW DARE YOU!? YOU FREAK OF A PERVERT, STAND FUCKING STILL!” yelled she out with the dark piercing voice of hers been a trait of the drinking, as she turn around, it looked like she smiled with a smiled that had a lot of murders intention behind it, just from the smile you could almost feel how the murders intention was floating around in air around and how her blade hunger for blood. “NOW STAND STILL SO I CAN END YOUR LIFE!” as she yell it out she raised one of her arm up and pointed two of her finger towards him “Hado 4: Byakurai “ as suddely a White Lightning shot out from them and towards her target as soon as it had left her fingers she charges towards him again holding both hands around her blades as she raised it over her head ”AHHHH DIE DIRTH BAG!” and was ready to slash at him as soon as she was close enought been a simple but aggresive attack, she would simply just keep charing forward towards him now slice down from the top to the bottom trying to a attack in
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place, wrong time (Frost)   Wrong place, wrong time (Frost) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 7:42 pm

The woman's glare spoke volumes. His words were only having the opposite effect of enraging her further rather than calming her down. Arawn groaned she reminded him of Yuki when in this state. Hating him for some unknown reason and unwilling to explain why. Except with Yuki he knew why she held him in such disdain. But that hardly helped in this situation. Actually the thought proved only to be a distraction as the woman quickly wove a spell. Arawn's eyes widened as he noticed too late what she was doing. With no time to dodge he raised his hands in front of his face. There was a flash of light and he felt the bolt of electricity strike him and knock him literally off his feet. He had tried raise his spiritual pressure before impact and failed. The white lightning hit him on the should and sent him spinning to the ground with a grunt. The man landed on his back staring at the starry sky. His shoulder was still smoking from the spot her bolt had hit him. He didn't have time to lay down as the woman's footsteps thundered at him. Arawn sat up in time for the woman to bring the sword swinging down. Hastily he did the splits dodging the blade. The sharp weapon came within inches of his crotch a sharp gasp escaped from his lips. The pain in his shoulder forgotten as he pushed off the ground and rolled backwards. Even as he moved another strike came missing by an even narrower margin. The hiss of the blade getting ever so closer. It was all Arawn could do to keep rolling.

*HISS*

*HISS*

*HISS*

The woman was relentless. He finally pushed harder and popped himself off the ground and into the air landing some feet away. Covered with dirt from all the rolling Arawn took a moment to catch his breath. Such danger had his heart racing rapidly. And from the look of things the woman wasn't ready to stop.

Last edited by Arawn on Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : EDIT: Spelling errors. I blame the govenment.)
Back to top Go down
frost

frost

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place, wrong time (Frost)   Wrong place, wrong time (Frost) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:42 pm

Already panting for air kuro had to take a moment to get her breath back while her eyes stair in anger opp on her opponent, she felt trio pent in one way after hitting her enemy and hitting him literally so hard that he was send flying to the ground but it still anger her how this dog had been able to dodge every single blow she had made with her blade, suddenly staggering from one side to another kuro head where spinning and she when down one knee, as she tries to stop the world from moving surly the alcholo had something to do with this... just been able to hold a contact with her eyes and the opponent she had been able to see what the evil thief had taken from her, as he stop op again looking like he had to take a small breath to.. cover in dirt and defiled by whatever the theif now had done to her blue and white stripped panties that was all what her rage where about right now “ HOW HOW DARE YOU THAT IS MY FAVORIT PAIR HOW DARE YOU DIRTY THEM AND DEFILD THEM! YOU SICK PIG!!!” Said she as she stood up and pointed towards his neck with her sword looking she was almost about cry as tears suddely began to burst from her cheeks and ran down over them.. slowly as she then began to raise her hand again she chanting out “Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini.. Look upon yourself with horror and tear out your own throat.. way of binding n 10. Hōrin " an as orange hued tendril with spiraling yellow patterns suddenly erupt from her hand and moved forward with a very slow speed looking like it was going to break any minut as it suddely disolved a few meters away from its target as the girl felt down on her butt cry out loud
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place, wrong time (Frost)   Wrong place, wrong time (Frost) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:08 pm

The woman was shaky on her feet. As he got a chance to really observe her he noted the glazed look in her eyes beyond the general malice. Her face was flushed red and the words she spoke were slightly slurred. Was she drunk? What the heck someone like this doing with a sword!? Arawn screamed at himself. He wasn't sure what she was talking about, but it seemed she had gotten angrier. Was she actually fighting him or some other drink induced phantom? There was no way to tell. Her scream subsided as she began to chant. The thought of rushing here before the spell finish was quickly dismissed. She still had her weapon. Running wouldn't be too helpful either. He was reluctant to cast his own spell on her at this point. The fact she was drunk made defending himself rather awkward. His best choice of action was to wait until she fired her spell and dodge. In her current state all the attacks and spells would tire her out quickly. Hopefully he could survive til that happened. Her spell finished and the coiling rope shot out at him. But it was rather slow and he noticed it wavering as it approached him. A toddler could have avoided such an attack, but it would seem he wouldn't have to. The spell shattered before it could even reach him. The young woman fell to the ground and started to bawl. The look on Arawn's face said it all. Pure confusion. Should he leave? Should he help her? She still had the weapon, there was no telling what might happen if he got closer.
"It's all right." he said raising his hands and keeping his distance. "It's all right, you don't have to cry." He would hate for anyone to show up now, it almost looked like he was the one to make her cry.
Back to top Go down
frost

frost

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place, wrong time (Frost)   Wrong place, wrong time (Frost) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 10:12 pm

Cry out loud she was stabbing the sword several times down into the earth and pull it up again in pure, before she pointed the sword towards him again “ GIVE EM BACK GIVE EM BACK!!!” she cryede out while waving the sword up and down, sounding like a little girl that was crying out to get one of her favorite toys or things back, her blue hair was hanging down over her back and the dirty and you see easily that it had been taken on pretty quickly, it was sitting pretty lose and some of it was in danger of falling down but by now non of had fallen, letting go of her sword let it fall to the floor taking her hands up and rubbing her own eyes while crying while her voice slowly where getting lower again “ give em back...” she said slowly as sniffed finally stopped crying slowly standing up again while taking a grip in her sword as she got back up on her legs while her top strap of her shinigami top had gently over her left shoulder sliding a bit down over her arm as it showed a lot of skin but it sat just high enough to not show everything of her bussum while she was begin to walk towards him letting the tip of her blade gently run along the dirty ground as her other hand gently wiped a tear away from her eye. Sniffing as she walk towards him one step at a time as the steel of a blade ran alone the dirt ground once in a while hitting a rock making a small metallic sound.. it was still pretty easy to see that she was tottaly flushed and havnt notice yet that her uniform had fallen a little down showiing more then she would even dare to ever..
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place, wrong time (Frost)   Wrong place, wrong time (Frost) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 10:38 pm

Her crying didn't cease in the slightest making Arawn even more uncomfortable. He really wished to get closer, but her sudden stabbing with the sword told him otherwise. Best let her work it out her system. he thought to himself. It seemed to be quite the tantrum she was throwing. He couldn't just quietly and watch her cry.
"Ma'am?" he said softly. "I don't know what's wrong, but if you put down the sword I can try and help you." He let out a sigh of relief as she did indeed drop the weapon, but then groan of despair as she picked it up again. He really thought he had gotten through to her. She rose and took a few steps forward. Arawn was quick to take just as many steps back. The disgruntled woman drug the weapon behind her in the dirt, it would seem she wasn't about to attack. If he was going to disarm her, now would be the time. He stopped stepping backwards and prepared to rush forward and stopped. The woman's clothing had become quite disheveled from the earlier tantrum. She was exposing more and more of herself as she advanced. Normally such a thing wouldn't phase him, but the given situation it felt quite unappropriated for him to be getting an eyeful. Arawn turned his head to avert his gaze and held up his hands.
"Miss, you..." his words stopped as he noticed something hanging on his shoulder; a pair of white and blue striped panties. The end had somehow gotten hooked into his collar. He quickly yanked them off and tossed them to the side. "Miss, I really want to help you. All I ask is you put the weapon away." Arawn could see the woman in the corner of his eye.
Back to top Go down
frost

frost

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place, wrong time (Frost)   Wrong place, wrong time (Frost) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 5:22 pm

Suddely the murders intention were back not only where they back they had even gotten stronger, her eyes where fix to his hand as he yanked off the panties and just tossed them to the side, her eyes and her head follow the panties as they slowly fell down to ground once again he had made a bad choice, the anger there had suddenly been a mere pull of ashes was now burning brighter then ever. Kuro looked from the panties and back to him letting her head move back and forth sometimes as she had comply halt her advances, as she suddely began to laught, laughting with that pircering dark voice that could only mean no good “heheheeheehe..” giggling she smiled with a very big smiled towards arawn as her eyes looked at him comptly widen up.... as her hand once again began to shake by anger forgetting everything about she was a bit tired before..” HOW DARE YOU! FIRST YOU STEAL THEM AND THE YOU THROW THEM AWAY RIGHT BEFORE MY EYES AND EVEN MY FAVORIT PAIR!!” she yell out with the dark piercing voice as the Reiatsu around her body began to take a small dark blue almost black fire alike shell form, floating freely about a inc or two away from her body as it seem she wasn’t able to control it properly when she was this angry “ DIE DIE DIE DIE!” she yell out as she charge again towards him slashing her sword from left two right hoping to hit him ans she when comply relentless and rekless
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place, wrong time (Frost)   Wrong place, wrong time (Frost) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 12:30 am

The glare was back. Just when things were looking up, they started to go south. What did Arawn do to deserve the trip on this girl's emotional roller-coaster? She was looking at the underwear he had discarded rather intently. Had seeing them somehow offended her? She was laughing. Was it all funny now? Just as he was about to write her off as a psycho drunk with a sword she began shouting again. Stole them? Throw them away? Favorite pair? Very puzzling words. Arawn looked down at the discarded panties and a light flared inside his mind. The dots became connected, and the picture became clear. He had forgotten bumping into someone before this whole chase had begun. After that women had come hunting him down at every corner. Then he finds a pair of underwear on his person. It was so obvious now that the person he had encountered had been panty thief. After the crash he had been mistaken for the culprit. The haze of confusion departed as the riddle unraveled itself before him. Panic fled as everything came into focus. There had been a grievous misunderstanding, but to clear it he needed to catch the criminal. Unfortunately the first thing he needed to do was survive this woman's misplaced wrath. The armed woman was ablaze as her energy shrouded her body. Looked like things were getting serious. She was charging again swinging her blade with reckless abandon. Now that he understood everything it didn't make taking here down any easier. It hardly helped his argument if he beat up every woman chasing him. With a sigh he leaped upwards as the woman's sword came close, he release his reiatsu as he sailed over her head. Arawn landed just as she swung the weapon again at the empty air. From behind he placed his hand on the center of her back.
"Bakudo #20: Hakufuku" There was a wavering of the air as the spell took effect. He hoped to end this peacefully. When the woman awoke in the morning he prayed she wouldn't remember this night. So far she was the only woman chasing him to get a good view of his face.
Back to top Go down
frost

frost

Female

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place, wrong time (Frost)   Wrong place, wrong time (Frost) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 3:01 pm

The energy was eradicating from her body as she charge forward every bit of her wrath was in the swings she made, giggling almost laughing for herself kuro was in a moment where she weren’t able to se the different anymore between a misunderstanding and the crime it self, and together with that the alcohol was still doing its job having her not able to reason with reality at all. With every little step took as she ran forward her wrath only got bigger and the energy around her only got more intense as she slash out of the guy once again again he seem to dodge her attack, her head trying to follow him as he leaped upwards and over her, as she was doing a swing towards the area where he had just been if he had just stayed for moment longer he would have been cut into two, not been able to stop her swing kuro could feel he place his hands on her back and as she tried to turn around her vision began to blur as she could see what looked like black lefs or feather falling down between her and the guy she had been trying to attack before it all when black only leaving behind the image of his face in her bind as she fell down on the ground unconsciousness

hours later kuro woke up again on the streete her head was aching with pain as the hangover had come over her and her mind was till blur as she stood up in the emty streets taking up her zanpakto as she left the place with a hand place against her forhead trying to remeberer what had happen the only thing she could remeber was that guy´s face
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place, wrong time (Frost)   Wrong place, wrong time (Frost) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 12:38 am

The young woman wavered then collapsed like a ton of bricks. Arawn gave a sigh. He felt bad about it already. He had little choice in the matter, but it still felt wrong to put her to sleep like that. Carefully he walked past here and jumped into the night air. He had to find the real culprit and clear himself of this horrible misunderstanding. His delay with the woman might have given the despicable man more than enough time to run away. The chances of catching him now might be slim to none.Still Arawn had to try. As he reached the apex of his jump he focused on his feet and began to run on the empty sky. He pulled out his phone from his shirt; thankfully it hadn't been damaged with all his running around. He turned on the small device and looked at screen as he slowly through the air. The machine was used to track spiritual signals, the panty thief was no doubt a shinigami. All Arawn had to do was look for any male shinigami in the area. On the radar there was a large cluster of shinigami signals. It was probably more women hunting for him. A flashback to his last encounter made him decide to swiftly avoid them. Arawn jumped once again and sailed through the air above the throng of women. As he got closer he noticed that they were encircling someone. Looking at his radar he now saw there was a single blip in the middle of the crowd. He was too far up to see clearly. Slowly he released his feet and dropped from the sky. After a matter of feet he could see clearly what was going on. It would seem fate deemed it fit that the women would catch the man themselves. Arawn beheld a very battered man surrounded by women at all sides. The women were quite livid, they would surely not about to stop their assault on him if not for a small shield glowing about his body. His uniform was torn to shreds and at his feet were the many fruits of his labors. As soon as his reiryoku gave out, they would resume his punishment. Arawn landed on the wall overlooking the scene. Some of the women turned to him.

"Are you his friend, did you help with this!?" One of the women asked, as did another, and more questions of his involvement on the current matter. They were quite the angry mob. Ready to exact revenge of the indignity caused by the shielded man. Arawn shook his head and raised his empty hands.
"No, not at all, I merely came to see what the commotion was about." he said innocently. It was only a half lie, he knew well what this was about. There came a string of shouts and yells as the many women explained what had happened. The man's theft and his eventual capture. So many speaking at once it was almost impossible to understand them all, but again Arawn already knew was was happening. After all the shouting was done the angry mob quieted some. And one woman, a short burnette explained things slowly. He made sure to nod to pretend he was listening.
"So are you going to report us or something?" The man looked up from his shield at Arawn. His eyes were pleading for help. The red haired man shook his head an smiled. "No, I think you ladies can handle this yourself. I'm just taking a walk." The man dropped to his knees in despair, the shield around him flickered. The women shouted and started to bang on it. With a shrug Arawn turned and leaped away. He had cleared his name with minimal effort and gotten revenge in one swoop. He was sure the ladies wouldn't do anything too drastic. The man wouldn't die, but he would wish he had when they were through with him. If anything he'd seen how vicious such ladies could get in regards to underwear. He quickly pushed the though away as he headed home. The walk hadn't been relaxing at all, but he was rather tired now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place, wrong time (Frost)   Wrong place, wrong time (Frost) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wrong place, wrong time (Frost)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Soul Society :: Seireitei-
Jump to: