The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kidou List (Open For Submissions)

Go down 
+16
Draylontis
Stratus
chenchen21621
Shikuro
Shenzo
Kaoseu Enjel
Aslanemperor
Arawn
Kuro
Ri O'Nocht
Duquin
Jin
Marlamin1
Leden
Tenma Yamato
Darkness
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Flux

Flux

Male
Number of Posts : 79
Quote : Stick a needle in your eye!
Registration Date : 2011-09-13

Kidou List (Open For Submissions) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 9:43 am

The fire pillars could be anywhere from 3 feet tall to maybe 7 feet tall. Depends on who's using it and how strong they are. They can only shoot in a straight line and towards their center. Also, if the spell is too advanced just move it into one of the higher open spots.

As for the water let's say a crashing waterball cannon. That way it is more of a destructive spell.

These are just ideas too. If you can make them work by altering them yourself go for it. I'll think of some more one day when I feel some inspiration hit me.
Back to top Go down
http://naruto-forums.com
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 12:45 pm

Understood. Just trying to fine tune the spells. They are you ideas just giving ya a chance to clarify. I rather others provide ideas than my own sense of design. That way there are more various. Also to avoid the "I cast this spell and you take huge damage and can't escape" scenarios.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 2:18 pm

*Too lazy to check* Reido hasn't been approved has it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Flux

Flux

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 2:13 pm

Hado 28

Name: Thrashing Dust Bunny
Effect: A long duration spell that utilizes a earth. The cater shoots out a stone-looking ball of energy that will hit the ground. The stone can be of any size or shape and it can be performed upon any terrain. However, the spell is ground based and cannot extend into the ocean or into the air/sky. Using that small little stone the caster says the incantation, with the stone in hand, and rolls it. The ball will roll and will collect all rock, sand, dirt and other minerals from the air it comes into contact with and the ground it is rolling upon and even through any liquid substances that it rolls through by attracting these minerals to its body. It will grow and grow, following a designated target, while becoming a larger and larger threat. It grows by assimilating elements, thus it has enormous potential. As it rolls upon the ground it will start to dig into the ground where it rolled leaving deep trenches behind the longer it lasts. The spell is designated to a person and it will chase them anywhere so long as they are on the ground. Though, even if the target is in the air, it will continue to roll and roll slowly growing bigger as it collects and builds like a magnet being swung around in a tub of iron. If the core, central rock is destroyed then the entire spell will be broken and the great build up prevented. It starts off around 3-10 meters(depending on the ability and power of the user) and can grow up too 300 meters max.
Incantation: By rock, by stone, by dust, by bone; the earth will be parted as your rotation is started. Roll upon the land and fill up your gut; soar through the dirt with your haphazard cut. By lands gift and disastrous intent you will roll over this enemy without energy spent. Thrash about and grow, young vile, until the time comes that mountains will be your child.

Hado 29

Name: Plasma Ball
Effect: Not actual plasma, though an energy that looks a little similar. It is a ball of fire, though it has the consistency of liquid. As the incantation is said, the user holds their opened palm out infront of themselves and in the direction of the target and the ball of liquid fire forms growing larger and larger. Unlike lava, it is pure white and has a density more closely related to water making it lighter and able to span out faster and a lot more than your typical molten rock. When the incantation is finished, the user closes their hand and the ball of liquid fire explodes out spreading all over and entire field, at the caster's front, splashing like a reptured water balloon. Hot enough to burn and melt flesh that it splashes upon. Where it lands it will start a small blaze that will grow more and more allowing fire to spead over an area quickly. The fires that are brought about from them are not white.
Incantation: From the sweat of hells door I summon the waters of inceneration. Eat everything and turn this world to fire.

Last edited by Flux on Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:36 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 6:20 pm

Hado #28: Can we nix the need to have a pebble? On a second note how long does this thing last and how big can it get. If the person keeps avoiding it would just go indefinitely? Not to mention destroy a city/town quickly.

Hado #29: Liquid fire that isn't lava. Not too shabby. I say approved.
Back to top Go down
Flux

Flux

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 12:38 pm

For 28 I was thinking that it should have a base, but sure. The need for a pebble can be removed. And yeah, it'll just keep going until it is destroyed.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 6:09 pm

LOL list is too long going to make a separate list for Ginto for now. Hado 28 added. I hope you don't mind I edited the incantation abit.
Back to top Go down
greatblade

Male
Number of Posts : 100
Job/Interests : Amateur Author, Backroom Associate, and College Student.
Quote : Getting caught up in style and throwing away victory is something for the lower ranks to do. Captains can't even think about doing such a carefree thing. Don't try to be a good guy. It doesn't matter who owes who. From the instant they enter into a war, both sides are evil.
Registration Date : 2011-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 10:08 pm

*Points at Previous Posts* I did Offer the #79 and #89 you seemed to like Dunno if their acceptable now or not.

To marl: I dunno, I created several and sent them in for admin approval, never got told yes or no though.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 11:29 pm

Kuro began the critiquing figured he wanted to finish, but nothing was said past that. I usually let whom ever finish what they started then comment if I find something lacking. Since Kuro is away, gonna take a short stab.

Reido: Still pending, I think Sal wanted to hold on them for more consideration.

Hado #79: I only ask/recommend that the this spell be more regulated by touch or some method to visualize/see the attack coming. Even if you say forbidden for humans/shinigami I bet ya a dollar it will be done regardless Razz

Hado #89: Like Kuro said it sounds like Naruto's super attack just no wind, but keep the needle(swords) So they just spray out or travel in specific manner?
Back to top Go down
greatblade

Male
Number of Posts : 100
Job/Interests : Amateur Author, Backroom Associate, and College Student.
Quote : Getting caught up in style and throwing away victory is something for the lower ranks to do. Captains can't even think about doing such a carefree thing. Don't try to be a good guy. It doesn't matter who owes who. From the instant they enter into a war, both sides are evil.
Registration Date : 2011-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 7:45 am

greatblade wrote:
Name: Hadou #79, Chiake (Blood Boil)
Effect: The hadou focuses on taking the bodies natural bodyheat, and then multiplying it by ten, raising the bodies temperature till all their organs, blood, veins everything is turned into a boiling, nasty and killing mess inside their bodies, doing extreme damage to them internally from the agony of it. The boiling blood is made to Fight off the Arrancar, made to bypass their Herrio, and attack their Internal bodies directly. The Boiling blood is mostly targeted by focusing on the Ribosomes and proteins in each individual cell, forcing them to boil and evaporate, so as to slowly boil them alive but also burn the bodies protein and bodyfat resources and sue it for fuel to the targets own internal fire, killing them slowly with their own body. However there is a Risk, by Using this Technique you must be within Touching distance of the Target, and you must both be holding still, if you can keep your Hand on the target for Five seconds while the incantation is said, then it takes effect otherwhy's it is useless unless the caster has enough skill to say such a high level kidou without an incantation.
Incantation: “Ye Lord, Mask of Flesh of Truth, Boil and Bubble, Let Magma Burst from my Enemies very Veins.”
Note: The use of this on any Non-Hollow is Strictly Forbidden, and Considering Illegal worthy of a Forbidden #90 Kidou and Up if Used on a Fellow Shinigami or Human, ext.
Creator: greatblade

Name: Hadou #89, Kurohasu (Black Lotus)
Effect: A orb of pitch black flower-pedal designs surround the caster's hands before being slammed together and shot forward in a jolt of around millions of black beams all about as thick as a needle, all slamming into the Target in a cone-shapped blast its starting point about three feet in diameter, and it doubles in diameter every two feet in length, its range is 20 feet. The Hadou is designed and aimed to tear into individual cells in their body rending them apart on a cellular level isntead of a massive blast dealing internal damage instead of the normal high powered Blasts. This Hadou will if used correctly cause the internal organs of the Target to suffer cellular level damage, causing intense muscle and abdominal Pains as well as Lung and Breathing pains while moving if the attack is a Direct Hit. However if it is Lucky and simply nips them isntead the damage will simply be a minor internal bleeding and easily shrugged off, this Hadou is nearly useless against Agile Targets because of this Fact.
Incantation: "The darkness consumes, the flower rises, the lotus forms anew, let the Darkness rend my Foe to the Bone."
Creator: greatblade

#79 already had a touch things. =3

I edited in the blast radius/ext for the #89. ^^
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male
Number of Posts : 482
Registration Date : 2011-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 8:08 pm

Bakudo 45: Jet stream
Coating the users legs in a strong spiritual power. When the person jumps next, they will jump higher than others, and at a much faster speed. This kido is ideal for dodging, also favored for reaching higher spots quicker than your opponent. The kido makes your legs white, and encircles them with visible thick fog. When you jump you leave behind smoke similar to your reiatsu color.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 8:22 pm

Auryuu Spire wrote:
Bakudo 45: Jet stream
Coating the users legs in a strong spiritual power. When the person jumps next, they will jump higher than others, and at a much faster speed. This kido is ideal for dodging, also favored for reaching higher spots quicker than your opponent. The kido makes your legs white, and encircles them with visible thick fog. When you jump you leave behind smoke similar to your reiatsu color.

Jump higher than others and with a much faster speed? What exactly does that mean? It's just vague language. How high someone jumps can vary who's to say how high you can jump without such a spell? Why would you need a spell to jump? Second problem is the "faster". So if I used this spell against Kuro (current fastest person) I win because I used the spell? No that's not right. Shunpo would be more effective if you have energy to cast a spell.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 8:32 pm

Bakudo: 45
Landscape Shell,
Incantation: Mother nature, shield me!
Crossing the targets arms, his spiritual power pulls off anything around him from the ground or nearby things such as trees buildings, or any other solid material. The solid material gained from this spell latches onto the casters body, nailing them to the ground immobilizing them, but making a very effective shield. When the user moves his arms, the shell is negated, and the solid material just drops. The greater the targets spiritual power, the more solid are added to the armor. The armor also improves resistance to knockback, sealing the targets feet to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 9:35 pm

Bakudo 45
Richochet Ray:
A yellow like liquid that coats any spiritually aware item, making it bounce of the surface of whatever it hits, for 5-10 seconds. Each bounce speeds up the items velocity, the item disapears after the maximum 10 seconds.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 8:05 pm

Bakudo 45
"The boa stalks the fattest prey"
Greedy boa
2 small rings form at the users hands. These rings shoot left and right in a circular motion till they hit the target. When the target is hit, they will experience sharp pain in the kidneys from the rings expanding more and more. The rings grow more and more, and apply more force after every second.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 2:10 am

Auryuu Spire wrote:
Bakudo 45
Richochet Ray:
A yellow like liquid that coats any spiritually aware item, making it bounce of the surface of whatever it hits, for 5-10 seconds. Each bounce speeds up the items velocity, the item disapears after the maximum 10 seconds.

Again quite vague language, what do you mean spiritually aware item? That aside it's a rather interesting effect. It reminds me of Speedball from Marvel comic's New Warriors (google it); guy just had the power to bounce like a super ball and physical attacks bounced off him or sent him flying. Unfortunately the speed up is what I have issue with (aside form being vague as well since can't say how fast something was going to begin with.) As a whole I'm reluctant to grant any "enhancement" effects for kidos. The reason of this is that shinigami have a large library of spells that give them superior firepower/skills against the other classes/races. Making spells that enhance them directly makes them even more so godly in comparison. It's no wonder why there are so few non-shinigami.

Quote :

Bakudo 45
"The boa stalks the fattest prey"
Greedy boa
2 small rings form at the users hands. These rings shoot left and right in a circular motion till they hit the target. When the target is hit, they will experience sharp pain in the kidneys from the rings expanding more and more. The rings grow more and more, and apply more force after every second.

I'm guessing you made a second 45 on accident, or this one was made should the first 45 fail. Confused about the "shoot left and right in a circular motion" Nor do I understand why they hurt the target's kidneys as they expand.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 5:53 am

Bakudo number 45 Shade tunnel
A spell that constructs a large temporary tunnel that stretches to the enemy and back to the caster. The tunnel at the back of the enemy goes on forever, and once the spell is over the tunnel goes away, bringing back to same, previous location, before the spell was casted. The tunnel can be broken from the outside, but not from the inside. you can evade it but the tunnels width streches about 3 feet, and the height is about 5 feet. This spell limits the chance of evasion and movement overall.

Bakudo idea:
-The limiting of an enemys reiatsu that they can spend, similar to bakudo number 2, but reiatsu based.

White mirror:
A illusion of the user, that appears a 20 feet from the user.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 6:59 am

@Arawn, greedy boa, is two circular rings that expand, once the hit the target in the kidney area, they expand further and further. Until the opponent can dispel it.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 2:17 am

Auryuu Spire wrote:
Bakudo number 45 Shade tunnel
A spell that constructs a large temporary tunnel that stretches to the enemy and back to the caster. The tunnel at the back of the enemy goes on forever, and once the spell is over the tunnel goes away, bringing back to same, previous location, before the spell was casted. The tunnel can be broken from the outside, but not from the inside. you can evade it but the tunnels width streches about 3 feet, and the height is about 5 feet. This spell limits the chance of evasion and movement overall.

Do you recall me saying you have good ideas, but then you add things to them til they become bad ideas? This is another example of one of these good ideas turned bad.

Good: A tunnel/field that that confines both you and the target. Such a barrier can be used to restrict your opponent's movements and separate them from an ally. (not to mention separating you from an ally as well.)

Bad: It stretches forever? So an endless tunnel the bypasses time and space. Rather than a tunnel a simple dome might be better or a cube.
Unbreakable should never be possible. Otherwise if someone with lower spirit cast it on someone with higher spirit they can't escaped. That's not right. Spells are only as strong as the caster. It can be weaker on the outside if you wish, but otherwise no.

Ugly: 5ft tall and 3ft wide. Your character is 6'2 and others clear the 7ft range with ease. No one will be able to move while inside, not even yourself. I'm 5'10,when standing still I take up 2ft or so in width. You wouldn't be able to draw your weapon. I'm guessing the plan is to use this spell and then blast a second kido when they can't move or dodge it.

Quote :

Bakudo idea:
-The limiting of an enemy's reiatsu that they can spend, similar to bakudo number 2, but reiatsu based.

Bakudo #2 is a minor seal. Blocks kido until broken, or released. Pretty much only effective on other shingami. You suggest a way to limit other classes as well. While understandable you'll have to understand that such a skill pushes Shinigami further into the OP range. If you want to limit the other guy's reiatsu so bad you'll have to sacrifice all of yours. ANY sealing ability of that caliber would mean you too would be unable to cast kido, shunpo, shikai, or bankai. Otherwise every fight would begin with that spell. It would have a fixed duration if anything.

Quote :

White mirror:
A illusion of the user, that appears a 20 feet from the user.

There is already an illusion kido that works like Mirror image spell from D&D.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 2:44 am

Shade tunnel:
"The tunnel that makes travel easier, now contains"
A tunnel/field that that confines both you and the target. Such a barrier can be used to restrict your opponent's movements and separate them from an ally. (not to mention separating you from an ally as well.)

The devil's seal:
"The man has paid his life debt, now cripple his enemy"
A reiatsu based seal put onto a enemy. When a opponent uses this they wll lose all of their own reiatsu, while majorly supressing the targets. (This is most useful against higher lvl opponents)

Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 3:03 am

Auryuu Spire wrote:
Shade tunnel:
"The tunnel that makes travel easier, now contains"
A tunnel/field that that confines both you and the target. Such a barrier can be used to restrict your opponent's movements and separate them from an ally. (not to mention separating you from an ally as well.)

Distance, area, range? Can't just make a field with opponent 50ft away. DEFINE it.
Made a longer chant since I was bored
The journey ends with the first step, the distance never changing. Hidden is the path free of perils, all roads converging into one. The destination lost with the traveler.

Quote :

The devil's seal:
A reiatsu based seal put onto a enemy. When a opponent uses this they will lose all of their own reiatsu, while majorly suppressing the targets. (This is most useful against higher lvl opponents)

Confusing. To clarify what I said, it will take all of your reiatsu to seal off another person's. But that's only if they're weaker than you. Anyone stronger would resist, or not be sealed.
EX:If you have 30 Spirit and they have 50 Spirit. You would only be able to seal 30 of their Spiritual power. It will not be effective against people more powerful. But it could be effective against people of higher level. Still your own power sealed for their power sealed is fair to some extent.

Last edited by Arawn on Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 4:46 am

The devil's seal:
A seal that when placed on an opponent, takes all of the casters spirtual power to limit the opponents by the same amount. This is more successful against people with high spirit power. Anyone who is above the rank of the user, will resist the seal. If they are the same or lower ranked then the caster, it cannot be resisted. Unless they dodge the seal.

Shade tunnel:
A tunnel/field that that confines both you and the target. Such a barrier can be used to restrict your opponent's movements and separate them from an ally. (not to mention separating you from an ally as well.) The field streches from the casters position to atleast 35 ft. away.

Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:15 pm

I understand how one would think rank should factor in to the equation. At the same time if the person being cast upon is weak spiritually they shouldn't get a freebie since they're higher rank. Hmmmm choices choices. Any other Mod feel free to chime in on this one.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male
Number of Posts : 586
Quote : In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice
Registration Date : 2010-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 6:36 am

Not a mod but anyway.... saying that Rank should be the one deciding if you're going to resist or not, cause if someone like Kaiyo should fire it no one would be able to resist even though her tech is on 5 whach makes no sense what so ever cause she would have a hard time casting it stabellily so there fr it would be unfair odds, also it would mean the thing is useless as son as you face someone higher ranked even if the person is a weak non fighter charatcer.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 1:25 am

Well my point is/was: Having more spiritual power than the caster that should play a part in spell resistance, not rank. Otherwise you're just saying that anyone below your rank might as well not even bother trying to face you. I understand the idea that all captains are insanely powerful, but each is an individual and unique. Each of them specialize in different areas. Renji as VC bungled up kido spells. Kenpachi never used them (or just never learned them) .Captains are insanely powerful both in skills and abilities, but they are not invincible. While someone on par with them might pose a bigger challenge in a fight, a lower rank can get in a lucky shot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kidou List (Open For Submissions)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next