The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kidou List (Open For Submissions)

Go down 
+16
Draylontis
Stratus
chenchen21621
Shikuro
Shenzo
Kaoseu Enjel
Aslanemperor
Arawn
Kuro
Ri O'Nocht
Duquin
Jin
Marlamin1
Leden
Tenma Yamato
Darkness
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkness

Darkness

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Job/Interests : Student/Aerospace Engineer
Quote : *Artemis has been kicked by Darkness
Registration Date : 2010-03-24

Kidou List (Open For Submissions) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:19 pm

Both of these are Hado

56. Gaki Rekkō (牙気裂光, Raging Light Fang)
Effect: This technique makes a circle of energy, before firing blasts of green light from its center in a cage-like formation. Kidou List (Open For Submissions) - Page 2 GakiRekko
Incantation: Unknown
Creator: Anime-Only(Subbmitted by Darkness)

97. Hyōga Seiran (氷河晴嵐, Glacier Vapor Storm)
Effect: This spell fires a massive wave of ice capable of freezing its targets and surrounding area. It is seen to be strong enough to destroy a group of Menos Grande through sheer power. It is also strong enough to go through Danku, which can block any Destructive spell numbered 89 or less.
Kidou List (Open For Submissions) - Page 2 HyogaSeiran
Creator: Anime-Only(Subbmitted by Darkness)
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:43 am

OH HELL YES! @ ICE MOVE!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 3:08 am

Name: Hado # 81 Hellfire inferno
Effect: Upon completion of the spell a huge pillar of flame will erupt beneath the caster, several smaller pillars of flame erupt from the ground and join the main pillar. The flames then spiral outward engulfing the 75 ft radius around the caster in flames that reach 50 feet, and temperatures well above 1,700 C. The resulting fiery tornado reduces the area to ash. The caster is safe centered in the eye of the fire storm.
Incantation: Come darkness of the abyss, blazing sword. Great flame of shadow, of hatred and destruction, of vengeance. Burn him, burn me, burn all to nothing, flames of Hell.
Creator: Arawn
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 3:17 am

Holy Shit Storm!

Hado #82 Holy Shit Storm.... Nah...
Back to top Go down
Aslanemperor

Aslanemperor

Male
Number of Posts : 123
Job/Interests : Supervillain
Quote : "In wars, boy, fools kill other fools for foolish causes." -Thom Merrilin
Registration Date : 2010-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:01 pm

*Grumbles*

Name: Bakudo 25: Grasping Stone
Effect: The user chants and then lays a hand on the ground. Suddenly, two hands push up from the ground made of stone. These hands have terrible strength and will squeeze until either the target escapes or the fists fully close, crushing the part of the leg that they've grabbed and trapping the target until they can break the hands. These hands don't exactly move slowly, but neither are they overly fast. An observant person could get away from them if they notice them before the hands wrap around their legs.
Incantation: Oh Morrighan, of Earth and sorrow, of war and death, look upon this mortal and rage. Take him in your arms and show him the power of your fury!
Creator: Aslanemperor

((Ok, I raised it 10 levels and changed it to bakudo, even though in it's defense it's not powerful enough to warrant such a high number and fits both aspects of hado seeing as it's elemental and an attack (The spell is capable of breaking bones and seriously hurting the target). So it's done. Hopefully it's acceptable now.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:12 am

I can kinda see why Dark says it's a Bakudo. Despite the attack like nature, the spell's overall effect is holding the target. If it was two rock walls coming from the ground to squeeze the person to a pulp it would be more obvious as a Hado. It seems quite similar to that Shitotsu Sansen spell (#30) it hits for some damage, but pins them down. The damage seems just a bonus. But yeah, it really could go either way if you think about it.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D
Job/Interests : Working on it/ Writing, Drawing, BMX
Quote : Fear is the strength which allows me to live...
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 9:27 am

Name: Bakudo 24, "Gyaku Jisei" (Reverse Magnetism)
Effect: The user reverses the effects of magnetism, surrounding themselves in their own reverse magnetic field that repels any form of metal, mainly being swords, rather than attracting it. The field extends 6 inches from the skin, and is not impenetrable if the attacker is ranked above the user, but the blade slows as it meets resistance.
Incantation: "Pull of the Earth, shroud me with thine energy and repel from me biting steel!"
Creator: Kaoseu Enjel

DONE!
Back to top Go down
Aslanemperor

Aslanemperor

Male
Number of Posts : 123
Job/Interests : Supervillain
Quote : "In wars, boy, fools kill other fools for foolish causes." -Thom Merrilin
Registration Date : 2010-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 3:50 pm

Well, technically it's the other way around. The object is to maim your target. the trap is a bonus.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:43 am

Could some one please make a list of all the unused kido numbers. I've got a few ideas, and I make edits often. I'd like to know what is still open...

Also, a side note. I made "rain of pain" hado #10 and made hado #6 a new one called "acid splash"...
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:36 pm

Bakudo missing from list:

22 25 28 33 36 45 47 48 49 51 53 55 56 57 65 67 68 69 71 72 74 76 78 80 82 83 84 85 87 91 92 96 97 98

Pending Bakudo:

Hado Missing from list:

15 16 17 19 26 28 29 34 41 43 48 51 53 65 66 68 72 76 77 81 82 83 84 86 87 97 99

Pending Hado:

29 81 97

??? Seigen no Hason

Last edited by Arawn on Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:37 pm

GOOD BOY!!
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:48 pm

The last one, Seigen no Hason, was created but not assigned a number. So up to OP on that one.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:40 pm

we have two feather fall... 41 and 18...
Back to top Go down
Shenzo

Shenzo

Female
Number of Posts : 6
Registration Date : 2010-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 9:31 pm

This is still open right? It hasn't been posted in for a while.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:07 pm

Yeah, mainly us staff members are the ones making suggestions nowadays so we just edit it ourselves lol... Why, got a couple?
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 2:41 am

The numbers listed above are the available numbers. Tricky thing is the chants for the ones from the anime/manga. Since so many of casters can bypass the incantation.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 7:35 am

I nixed hado 75 because it was used in combination with another kido which apparently didn't transfer over as well...

Some one will have to thinks up a new one for H75...
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 2:13 pm

I shall look into it. As the numbers get higher you do expect greater results/effects. So making the more powerful kido is tricky.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male
Number of Posts : 586
Quote : In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice
Registration Date : 2010-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:54 pm

Name:Bakudo 22 Wall of pillars.
Effect: By PLacing your palm on whatever soplid ground your standing on, you send your energy into the earth, and from the molding the minerals into Iron that will spike up from the ground forming a wall of 10 pillars the caster chooses if he how its placed. And even if your standing in the middle of the streets the pillars will spike through even if your standing on pure concrete ground.
The possible use for this Kido in its orgin, was proberly to breaking incomming areal attacks like a wave of water, or a huge burst of fire, where the pillars would breaks oup the wave of burst making it much less effective.
Incantation: Minerals of the Earth a Command thy, Crush the waves comming at me.
Creator:Shikuro

Well thought I'd make a try, this is a pretty usefull Kido if you ask me o.o
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 11:09 pm

Bakudo # 28
Name: Inferno buckler
Effect:Despite it's name this technique isn't a shield. It creates a fiery disc upon the caster's arm, when touched by an opponent the disc expands into a fire sphere to engulf the target. The disc can be detached to be thrown or placed upon surfaces.
Incantation: Crusader of the sky ensnare thy burning clouds. Burning clouds set ablaze thy captor.
Creator: Arawn & Darkmaster (he named & helped alot)

Last edited by Arawn on Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 2:08 pm

Still need to come up with replacements for Bakudo 41 and 18; Feather Fall. Which one will be cut and which one will stay?

Hado #16
Name: Sonic wave arrow
Effect: From the caster's hand a bolt of condensed air is fired shaped like a "V" capable of cutting most common objects like a blade; stone, wood, cloth. Even if unable to cut an object it has strong enough force to knock it over if not backwards. It's speed is such that it disrupt the air as it moves toward it's target.
Chant: A single feather flutters. Sojourn on the clouds, bend the wind on my wings.

Hado #17
Name: Smite
Effect: When cast a purple octagonal block of energy is launched from the caster. It measures 8 feet long, 6 feet wide and tall. It's primary purpose is to ram into the enemy and smash them. But due to it's size and speed it sometimes used as a countermeasure against oncoming attacks.
Chant: The pillar of heaven falls, damn thy fate. Crush the wicked.

Last edited by Arawn on Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 4:52 am

hado 20 is all kinds of fucked up...

Hakufuku/White Crawl should NOT be a hado...

"This technique muddles the consciousness of its target, causing them to black out. It is classified as a Binding spell.
Incantation: Unknown"

some one fix it...
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 10:43 pm

UPDATED

Hado added:
16 17 56 81 97

Hado missing:
5 19 20 28 29 34 35 41 48 51 53 65 66 68 72 75? 76 77 79 82 83 84 86 87 89 99

Pending:

Bakudo added:
20 28

Bakudo Missing:
33 41 45 47 48 49 51 53 55 56 57 65 67 68 69 71 72 74 76 78 80 82 83 84 85 87 91 92 96 97 98

Pending:
22 25

Deleted

41. Feather Fall
Effect: Alters the surroundings of the user within a 2 arm radius to make everything inside the weight of a feather. It is used to stop yourself from falling to earth in an alarming rate, lands you safely on the ground beneath you or can be used to help you fly with the coordination of wind bakudo or wind hados.
Incantation: "Let my burdens release me and disrupt the natural orders of the world, white doves will carry me and save me from impending death that awaits me below".
Creator: Some1Unknown

Reason: Feather Fall is also #18
Back to top Go down
chenchen21621

chenchen21621

Female
Number of Posts : 1
Registration Date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 5:03 am

Unfortunately we're going to have to add all numbers to make this fair for kido apps. They require at least 5 of each tier to progress so there needs to be 20 of each to choose from...

clown clown clown clown clown

No product advertisement. Do it again and you'll be banned.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 10:00 pm

Actually working getting one of each number first. But 5 of each tier means that from 10-20 of Bakudo and Hado, meaning they have 20 kido to pick from each tier. Later we can fill spells of similar rank.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kidou List (Open For Submissions)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next