The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kidou List (Open For Submissions)

Go down 
+16
Draylontis
Stratus
chenchen21621
Shikuro
Shenzo
Kaoseu Enjel
Aslanemperor
Arawn
Kuro
Ri O'Nocht
Duquin
Jin
Marlamin1
Leden
Tenma Yamato
Darkness
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkness

Darkness

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Job/Interests : Student/Aerospace Engineer
Quote : *Artemis has been kicked by Darkness
Registration Date : 2010-03-24

Kidou List (Open For Submissions) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 6:49 pm

Hado 23 incantation has been changed for WTF factor
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 8:42 pm

Yea I read that and was like WTF
Back to top Go down
Stratus

Stratus

Male
Number of Posts : 519
Job/Interests : Bikini inspector
Quote : Is this thing on?
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 11:35 pm

I think that kido is actually a reference to One Piece's sword user Zoro (or was it Zolo? Meh)
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Job/Interests : Student/Aerospace Engineer
Quote : *Artemis has been kicked by Darkness
Registration Date : 2010-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 7:15 pm

Hado 5
Name: Fireball (火球 Kakyuu)
Effect: Shoots a fist sized ball of fire, can be fired as a punch, from the finger, or from the palm from the hand.
Incantation: "The fires of hell, a scrap of your power, another damned soul."
Creator: Darkness
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male
Number of Posts : 339
Quote : There is always more you can do.
Registration Date : 2011-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 6:10 pm

Hado: ??
Name: Arashi-Tomoshibi (Light Storm)
Effect: Shoots 10 small balls of energy out of the person’s hand,which the user can guide with concentration otherwise they fly straight, they explode upon making contact with something. The energy balls are about the size of a quarter. The explosion is usually about a foot across, but for people with exceptional power it may be as big as 4 feet.
Incantation: “May the arrows of my soul, be guided by my will, to reach their true destination.”
Creator: Draylontis

I am leaving the number up to you.

Edited: added size as per request.

Last edited by Draylontis on Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:03 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 6:16 pm

For 10 shots I'd have to say somewhere above 40 rank. Especially with the guided ability added on. How big are these shots/spheres?
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:10 pm

SPELL DRIVE. Currently adding more spells to listing. If you wish to make submissions, please do so now. Spaces will be filled quickly.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male
Number of Posts : 482
Registration Date : 2011-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 2:34 am

I noticed you didn't have a #99 for destructive hado, so heres my proposal:

Hado #99:
Relinquishing of rites, (儀式を放棄すること)
Incantation:"Feed the Budda, for he goes without to feed our stomaches"
Commonly known as, Buddhist Feast, in the legends
A gate similiar to the gate of hell appears between the user and the opponent, a big hand holding buddhist prayer beads will slowly pass through the open gate coming at both of the men, letting out extreme amounts of reiatsu, killing all living nature in sight. Both targets will have their reiatsu sapped until 1 or the other reaches the last of their reiatsu or life force, the spell will end on the closing of the gate, and the buddist, will appear to be full, this spell is not to be used often and is very strenuious on the caster, it should only be used when you are sure your spirtual pressure is stronger than your opponent, the spell can always be canceled but must be done so in advance or the user will enter a deep coma. This spell can not drain the full reiatsu of anyone ranks 4, or higher, unless they have been weakened by battle, this kido can incapacitate anything if it has been weakened enough. The gate has never been destroyed before.

Only those of upper captain rank can cast this spell

Last edited by Auryuu Spire on Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 2:43 am

Even with the restrictions the spell is OP. (overpowered) Denied.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 2:53 am

Bakudo #101
The sin of attraction, (深紅のメロディー):
Incantation: "The man wished for more weapons, that day finally came when he got all the weapons he needed".
The targets body is hit with a strong moving projectile like electric ball fired from the casters hand, this spell makes the target, highly magnetic to everything insight, this only lasts for one post, but it can be extremly dangerous to the opponent if they are already using their hands to keep there sword from sticking into them.
(Captain level requirement)

Bakudo #102
Force mine,(私のを強制してください):
Incantation:"Blow my opponent away, as they do not deserve to touch the ground I stand".
A symbol appears on a spot pointed to by the user, if anything steps on that spot it will get blasted away, this is the identical spell for a defense that also does damage, and can save a lot of time if healing or whatever.

Bakudo #103
Feeling Seal,(感情がこもった海軍特別奇襲隊員):
Incantation:"Make them feel a painless death, and reveal the reason we stay sane in the face of anguish"
A kido casted on touch, must be on skin. It eliminates feeling from the opponents nerves, allowing even a stab or a impalement to be not noticed, making the opponent unaware of whats going on. 2 post-er
Can be used on self to seal away pain momentarily.

Last edited by Auryuu Spire on Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 2:59 am

Spells number 1-99(100). And the spells you mentioned are already covered by other spells. There's a bakudo that deafens in a cone. Using a spell that deafens the user is impractical. There are spells the cause a smoke screen like effect. One is white mist, another is red smoke. Not sure if one for a globe of darkness. But there is a spell that releases a blinding light on everyone but user. The last one seems interesting, but again impractical unless for medical usage. Numbing an area you're operating on. Otherwise making an opponent's nerves numb would be useless unless they can't see what you're doing as well.

Last edited by Arawn on Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 3:02 am

Hado #102 Demons rain,(悪魔雨):
Incantation: "Shower those in hate, for they laugh at your might".
Shards of red glow bright red and fly in a horizontal manner at the casters chest height damaging everything in front of the user at that height.
It is a good spell to fire off if you want to get your opponent airborne.

Bakudo 100,
Spiritual Enlightening,(精神的な啓発すること)
"Show me a route to victory"
The user touches his head with his hand accerating brain functions for one post, a minor side effect of a headache is done to the person using it and if used again, will cause worst head problems, the user will also be able to continuosly chain kido during this kido, or course they need to tech to do it successfully.
(4 post cooldown).
(Of captain rank)

Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male
Number of Posts : 1117
Job/Interests : Plant worker/writing
Quote : Ah ah ah, can't touch me
Registration Date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 2:22 am

greatblade wrote:
Name: Reido Rank 1, Ro-ru-Hashiki (Rolling Light)
Effect: The Casters lays their hands over the wound, sending their reitsu through it in a rolling wave, instead of focusing on that one wound, it goes over their body it causes all of the Cells inside the body to rapidly heal, causing small minor wounds such as Paper-cuts, minor scrapes and bruising to Rapidly regenerate and disappear. While at the same time the Reitsu flows into the wounds cleansing the cells of all infections and forming skin over them while repairing blood veins. However this is the weakest of the Reido Healing forms, and the Reitsu can only split the cellular activity into rapid healing on so low a scale, it will however Stabilize a Dieing target for a short time in order for them to Receive true Medical attention.
Incantation: "Light of the Dawn, Shine of the Heart, Glow of the Saint mend the Wounds of those Before Me."
Note: Non-Fourth can be Taught this Reido, for the Purpose of Stabilizing any ally whom has Fallen in Combat. However any Rank of Reido about this is Strictly Fourth-squad only.
Creator: greatblade

Name: Hadou #28, Kurohasu (Black Lotus)
Effect: A orb of pitch black flower-pedal designs surround the caster's hands before being slammed together and shot forward in a jolt of around a hundred black beams all about as thick as a needle, all slamming into the Target aiming to tear into individual cells in their body rending them apart on a cellular level isntead of a massive blast dealing internal damage instead of the normal high powered Blasts. This Hadou will if used correctly cause the internal organs of the Target to suffer cellular level damage, causing intense muscle and abdominal Pains as well as Lung and Breathing pains while moving if the attack is a Direct Hit. However if it is Lucky and simply nips them isntead the damage will simply be a minor internal bleeding and easily shrugged off, this Hadou is nearly useless against Agile Targets because of this Fact.
Incantation: "The darkness consumes, the flower rises, the lotus forms anew, let the Darkness rend my Foe to the Bone."

Name: Hadou #41, Chiake (Blood Boil)
Effect: The hadou focuses on taking the bodies natural bodyheat, and then multiplying it by ten, raising the bodies temperature till all their organs, blood, veins everything is turned into a boiling, nasty and killing mess inside their bodies, doing extreme damage to them internally from the agony of it. The boiling blood is made to Fight off the Arrancar, made to bypass their Herrio, and attack their Internal bodies directly. The Boiling blood is mostly targeted by focusing on the Ribosomes and proteins in each individual cell, forcing them to boil and evaporate, so as to slowly boil them alive but also burn the bodies protein and bodyfat resources and sue it for fuel to the targets own internal fire, killing them slowly with their own body.
Incantation: “Ye Lord, Mask of Flesh of Truth, Boil and Bubble, Let Magma Burst from my Enemies very Veins.”
Note: The use of this on any Non-Hollow is Strictly Forbidden, and Considering Illegal worthy of a Forbidden #90 Kidou and Up if Used on a Fellow Shinigami or Human, ext.

Time for me to be a critiquing bastard. Razz The effects of both of those hados are deserving of far greater number ranks than what you've assigned. The black lotus one's properties and effects seem almost identical to those of the rasen shuriken from Naruto, which is an S-rank technique. Also, the number of only about 100 needles attacking individual cells would not be able to cause such a large number of injuries and complications, seeing as the body contains trillions of cells. I'd change the kido to have a much larger number of needles and raise it's rank up into the 80's at least. As for the blood boil, a lot of thought was put into it and I see no problems with it's effects. Kind of reminds me of blood magic from Dragon Age. To add a sense of fairness, I'd add a condition of this spell only works if the caster makes direct contact with the target, and of course give it a number in something like the 70's or higher.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 3:06 am

Healing spell - fine

Black lotus - Pretty good observations Kuro. It indeed does resemble that attack's effect. And yes for something that potent damaging and injuring as it does a larger number would be required.

Blood boil - With touch it does make almost up to balance. I'm tempted to make it require blood to use. Just using shunpo someone can touch and use the spell. I'll consider it more. Burning someone from the inside out is rather interesting.
Back to top Go down
greatblade

Male
Number of Posts : 100
Job/Interests : Amateur Author, Backroom Associate, and College Student.
Quote : Getting caught up in style and throwing away victory is something for the lower ranks to do. Captains can't even think about doing such a carefree thing. Don't try to be a good guy. It doesn't matter who owes who. From the instant they enter into a war, both sides are evil.
Registration Date : 2011-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 8:25 am

New and Improved.~

Name: Reido #1, Ro-ru-Hashiki (Rolling Light)
Effect: The Casters lays their hands over the wound, sending their reitsu through it in a rolling wave, instead of focusing on that one wound, it goes over their body it causes all of the Cells inside the body to rapidly heal, causing small minor wounds such as Paper-cuts, minor scrapes and bruising to Rapidly regenerate and disappear. While at the same time the Reitsu flows into the wounds cleansing the cells of all infections and forming skin over them while repairing blood veins. However this is the weakest of the Reido Healing forms, and the Reitsu can only split the cellular activity into rapid healing on so low a scale, it will however Stabilize a Dieing target for a short time in order for them to Receive true Medical attention.
Incantation: "Light of the Dawn, Shine of the Heart, Glow of the Saint mend the Wounds of those Before Me."
Note: Non-Fourth can be Taught this Reido, for the Purpose of Stabilizing any ally whom has Fallen in Combat. However any Rank of Reido above this is Strictly Fourth-squad only, or a Shinigami who has greatly assisted in the creation of the Reido. (Aka; Fourth Squad or EXTREMELY rare cases of Non-Fourth, Dont hold your breath.)
Creator: greatblade (Hinsshi Niaga)

Name: Hadou #79, Chiake (Blood Boil)
Effect: The hadou focuses on taking the bodies natural bodyheat, and then multiplying it by ten, raising the bodies temperature till all their organs, blood, veins everything is turned into a boiling, nasty and killing mess inside their bodies, doing extreme damage to them internally from the agony of it. The boiling blood is made to Fight off the Arrancar, made to bypass their Herrio, and attack their Internal bodies directly. The Boiling blood is mostly targeted by focusing on the Ribosomes and proteins in each individual cell, forcing them to boil and evaporate, so as to slowly boil them alive but also burn the bodies protein and bodyfat resources and sue it for fuel to the targets own internal fire, killing them slowly with their own body. However there is a Risk, by Using this Technique you must be within Touching distance of the Target, and you must both be holding still, if you can keep your Hand on the target for Five seconds while the incantation is said, then it takes effect otherwhy's it is useless unless the caster has enough skill to say such a high level kidou without an incantation.
Incantation: “Ye Lord, Mask of Flesh of Truth, Boil and Bubble, Let Magma Burst from my Enemies very Veins.”
Note: The use of this on any Non-Hollow is Strictly Forbidden, and Considering Illegal worthy of a Forbidden #90 Kidou and Up if Used on a Fellow Shinigami or Human, ext.

Name: Hadou #89, Kurohasu (Black Lotus)
Effect: A orb of pitch black flower-pedal designs surround the caster's hands before being slammed together and shot forward in a jolt of around millions of black beams all about as thick as a needle, all slamming into the Target aiming to tear into individual cells in their body rending them apart on a cellular level isntead of a massive blast dealing internal damage instead of the normal high powered Blasts. This Hadou will if used correctly cause the internal organs of the Target to suffer cellular level damage, causing intense muscle and abdominal Pains as well as Lung and Breathing pains while moving if the attack is a Direct Hit. However if it is Lucky and simply nips them isntead the damage will simply be a minor internal bleeding and easily shrugged off, this Hadou is nearly useless against Agile Targets because of this Fact.
Incantation: "The darkness consumes, the flower rises, the lotus forms anew, let the Darkness rend my Foe to the Bone."

Last edited by greatblade on Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 2:01 pm

Hado #45
Crushing Weight:
Incant:"A bird without wings cannot fly".
Effect: The user hits the ground with his palm while a opponent is airborne, Inflicting a stong downward gravity pushing the opponent down heavily.

Hado #99
Flowing Shock:
Incant:"The mermaids used to live freely now they die of shock"
Effect: a large wave is formed by the right hand and a large electrical shock is inflicted to the water by the left hand, the water if hit by will electrocute you extremly and often cause temporary paralyzation unfortunately the spell restricts other kido casting for 3 posts due to the large amount it takes to use.

Bakudo-49
Growth Ray:
A touching bakudo that causes whatever you touch get oversized, good for a shield, to hide, to trap, to grow nature, etc.

Hado #79
Wind tunnel:
Incant: "Wind is light, but can hit heavy".
A tunnel of wind is launched from the hand, if a target is hit with the outer wall of this they will be pushed away, if they are trapped in the center they will be cut up repeatedly until it passes them.

Bakudo 33:
Shrinking glare
Incantation:"Even with small heights big things can be done".
Effect:A green thick beam will be fired from the users eye the beam is really slow, and can be used on self, if hit it will instantly shrink the opponent for one post, it can also shrink you to avoid attacks and such.

Last edited by Auryuu Spire on Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 4:31 pm

Bakudo 33: The main reason we accepted Yukio's ability was due to the scope and limitation of the skill. He can only shrink himself and it only lasts for so long. Binding arts are mainly focus on minute manipulations not completely altering states. So shrinking of self and of others is kinda overpowered both for a 33 rank spell and overall. Rejected.

Bakudo 49: Again alteration of matter is too much. For the most part the spells create shields, fields, or items not change something's make up or shape. Rejected.

Hado 45: Not a bad idea, only problem is the targeting. Spells should be targeted or have a range of some sort. If anything make it target around the caster X amount of feet. Just knocking things from the air around the user. Pending

Hado 79: Already a wind tunnel spell. Rejected

Hado 99: A big wind-up for a small pitch. There are few water spells, but just making water to electrocute seems wasted. There are several lightning spells to pull that off. Rather weak for a high ranked spell as well. Rejected
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 5:34 pm

Hado #45
Winged Gullotine:
Incant:"A bird without wings cannot fly".
Effect: The user hits the ground with his palm while a opponent is airborne, inflicting a strong force to push the target far and hard this techniques range is 6 feet all around the user.

Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 3:33 pm

Hado #99
Armageddon:
Incant:The Artist spent his life to create beauty, in the end he created cruelty.
A very powerful spell, the incantation itself having to be done after mixing the spells together, this will trigger the spell, the user has to cast hado that will be directed to a circle diagram that stops kido in their place while in it, these spells must have water, earth, lightning, fire, and lastly wind, when done, the energys mix into a big pillar of expanding light, the light itself stretches from the battle field about 3 feet every post, this spell can be discountinued by the user but it can also hurt him if touched, when touched with this ability, you will feel pain from being hit by each hado involved, and whatever portion is hit on your body, thats the percentage of current reiatsu you will lose to the spell, for example it hits half your body you lose half your reiatsu.

All hado used by the user will be directed to the circle, until the spell takes, the pillar can also be fed more kido to grow in size, for each elemental kido used it will grow 2 feet.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 3:58 am

Quite a confusing spell. It can't be cast until you cast the other spells to mix together? So you have to cast 5 spells before you cast this spell. And to make matters worse it has to be at a diagram of some sort. Once done it makes a pillar that drains reiatsu. It's not a very practical especially since it hurts the user too. If you have time to draw the diagram and cast the 5 spells required you're better off using the 5 spells directly on the target rather than loose some expanding light pillar. .
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 12:42 am

Arawn wrote:
Quite a confusing spell. It can't be cast until you cast the other spells to mix together? So you have to cast 5 spells before you cast this spell. And to make matters worse it has to be at a diagram of some sort. Once done it makes a pillar that drains reiatsu. It's not a very practical especially since it hurts the user too. If you have time to draw the diagram and cast the 5 spells required you're better off using the 5 spells directly on the target rather than loose some expanding light pillar. .

No said diagram, is formed ahead of the user, and any kido, will be directed to it, including the enemys kido, once 5 elements have been trapped inside the spell will activate, the point of this kidou, is the fact that it can be potent, it can increase, and it can completely wipe out the other mans reiatsu.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 12:59 am

Still rejected
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 12:48 pm

Missing Bakudo:

33 45 47 48 49 51 52 53 55 56 57 65 67 68 69 71 72 74 76 78 80 82 83 84 85 87 91 92 96 97 98

Missing Hado:

15 19 26 34 35 41 48 53 65 66 75 76 79 82 83 84 86 87 89 99

Last edited by Arawn on Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flux

Flux

Male
Number of Posts : 79
Quote : Stick a needle in your eye!
Registration Date : 2011-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 4:03 pm

Hado 15

Name: Intersecting Fire Wave[Hibashiri]
Effect: With the targeted centered, four circular points appear infront, behind, and to the left and right of the target. From these blackened circles a small, slim torrent of fire rushes out in the shape of almost a thin pole. These four points quickly build a short tower of fire and their flames are shot forwards to create a "+" formation of fire with the target in the center. There is a resulting explosion when all four of the flames meet in the center that could crush and burn together. It looks as if the fire "runs" upon the ground as it flies for the target in the middle. They do not possess homing abilities/travel in a straight line.
Incantation: Cardinal ways by which you traverse, unite your fury in flames unrelenting.

Could say "unrehersed" for a rhyme. If you're into those sorts of spells.

Hado 19

Name: Water Surface Bullet [Mizudeppo]
Effect: Concentrate spiritual energy to the index finger and fire off a bullet of water. The bullet is of focused, concentreated water. The moment this bullet comes into contact with something it will release all the water inside slamming a fast moving amount of water into a target's face or into a large body of fire. When performed with the incantation the amount of water that is condenced increases dramatically.
Incantation: Rivers in motion and oceans grand, come together so that you may come apart.

Hado 26

Name: Great Air Quake
Effect: Slams hand into the ground and ejects a tremendous amount of spiritual energy. Seperate from the body, that energy starts to transform into a powerful wind which will explode upwards from the ground and under the target. This can also be performed quickly, without incantation, directly under the user to create the complete destruction of the ground under foot. It sends rocks and anything connected to the targeted ground flying through the air. The air quickly dies after it's inital release.
Incantation: I call upon the breath of Fujin to decimate this earth with it's unrelenting roar. Tear apart stone as you soar for your home above the highest cloud.
Back to top Go down
http://naruto-forums.com
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 5:16 pm

Flux wrote:
Hado 15

Name: Intersecting Fire Wave[Hibashiri]
Effect: With the targeted centered, four circular points appear infront, behind, and to the left and right of the target. From these blackened circles a small, slim torrent of fire rushes out in the shape of almost a thin pole. These four points quickly build a short tower of fire and their flames are shot forwards to create a "+" formation of fire with the target in the center. There is a resulting explosion when all four of the flames meet in the center that could crush and burn together. It looks as if the fire "runs" upon the ground as it flies for the target in the middle. They do not possess homing abilities/travel in a straight line.
Incantation: Cardinal ways by which you traverse, unite your fury in flames unrelenting.

Could say "unrehersed" for a rhyme. If you're into those sorts of spells.

Hado 19

Name: Water Surface Bullet [Mizudeppo]
Effect: Concentrate spiritual energy to the index finger and fire off a bullet of water. The bullet is of focused, concentreated water. The moment this bullet comes into contact with something it will release all the water inside slamming a fast moving amount of water into a target's face or into a large body of fire. When performed with the incantation the amount of water that is condenced increases dramatically.
Incantation: Rivers in motion and oceans grand, come together so that you may come apart.

Hado 26

Name: Great Air Quake
Effect: Slams hand into the ground and ejects a tremendous amount of spiritual energy. Seperate from the body, that energy starts to transform into a powerful wind which will explode upwards from the ground and under the target. This can also be performed quickly, without incantation, directly under the user to create the complete destruction of the ground under foot. It sends rocks and anything connected to the targeted ground flying through the air. The air quickly dies after it's inital release.
Incantation: I call upon the breath of Fujin to decimate this earth with it's unrelenting roar. Tear apart stone as you soar for your home above the highest cloud.

Hado #15: As unique it seems, it sounds too advanced for the lower level kido. It does cause a double flanking as well as rear attack. The only draw back as it does leave alot of room for escape. A question; how big are the fire pillars? Do they then shoot fire in a line or from their whole size/shape? Chants don't have to rhyme unless you want them to. Honestly I'd like longer chants, but it's easier to make short ones.

Hado #19: There is a water cutting beam spell, but not direct water ball. Does the water have any other property? Does just hit with cannon like force? Or just explode and douse the enemy? Would be a nice opener for a lightning/electric attack.

Hado #26: Sounds like an geyser of air. While I'm not fond of non-aiming spells it's not too over powered. A method to knock someone into the air or just disrupt their form.

Last edited by Arawn on Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kidou List (Open For Submissions)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next