The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ginto List (Open for submissions)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

Ginto List (Open for submissions) Empty
PostSubject: Ginto List (Open for submissions)   Ginto List (Open for submissions) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 6:11 pm

This will be the listing of the Ginto used by Quincy. Please follow the same rules as Kido submission.

Ginto
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ginto List (Open for submissions)   Ginto List (Open for submissions) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 6:00 am

Natürlicher Magnet (Lodestone) - With this spell a small blue aura is generated around the target binding it in place with the earth's magnetic field. Can be used on living and inanimate objects. Any metallic items within 10 feet will be drawn to the affected target. Duration is only 2 posts.
Rank Requirement: 2
Ginto Required: 1

Kleiner Bereich (Tiny sphere) - A simple technique that creates a 1ft orb in the caster's hand. As long as the caster holds the small ball it will not explode. Once released any impact will cause the orb to erupt into a 4 foot explosion. It can be made to detonate sooner simply by saying "Druckwelle"
Rank requirement: 1
Ginto required: 1
Back to top Go down
Koleri

Koleri

Male
Number of Posts : 71
Registration Date : 2012-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Ginto List (Open for submissions)   Ginto List (Open for submissions) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:52 pm

Is thi all the ginto that's been added? Can more be submitted still?
Back to top Go down
Koleri

Koleri

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ginto List (Open for submissions)   Ginto List (Open for submissions) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 3:04 am

How about a ginto that makes a tornado? It can be used to knock people around it's like that game infamous he can thrown lightning tornados that pulls things in and tosses them around. MAbye nothing that big but it can suck things in and blow everyone away.
Back to top Go down
Koleri

Koleri

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ginto List (Open for submissions)   Ginto List (Open for submissions) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 11:34 am

3 Rings that bind the target that circle around them. The fly at them and like a lasso and grab their arms hands. Aslo can we have those landmine things he used? Ishaida used bombs to make that Yammy guy fall through the ground.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ginto List (Open for submissions)   Ginto List (Open for submissions) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 12:01 pm

I've played inFamous, I hope you're not meaning the giant hurricane attack he gets. If so don't expect it to be low level ginto. A smaller version might be possible, but it's up to you. That aside if you wish to submit more ginto at least try to make something similar to those already listed

Name of ginto - (Ginto's effect)
Rank required
Ginto required

Something like that or at least along those lines. Chant if possible. Those things aren't easy to come up with. iirc Quincy use german.
Back to top Go down
Koleri

Koleri

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ginto List (Open for submissions)   Ginto List (Open for submissions) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 5:06 pm

Orkan - Makes hurricane of reiatsu to sweep everything up and blow them away
Rank 2?
Ginto 2
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ginto List (Open for submissions)   Ginto List (Open for submissions) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 12:13 pm

Koleri wrote:
Orkan - Makes hurricane of reiatsu to sweep everything up and blow them away
Rank 2?
Ginto 2

Niedrig Orkan - A funnel of blue energy is created. This vortex measure five feet wide and six feet tall. Although energy based the twisted causes wind to shift around it like a true hurricane. Once released it travels in a straight line in front of the caser/user, sweeping anything away in it's path. After 1 post the wind dissipates.
Rank requited: 2
Ginto required: 2

How's that?
Back to top Go down
Hadoland

Hadoland

Male
Number of Posts : 154
Job/Interests : Procrastinator
Quote : Hado! Number.... Wait, what?!
Registration Date : 2009-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Ginto List (Open for submissions)   Ginto List (Open for submissions) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 6:56 pm

Die Frist des Engels(Angel's respite) -
As the Quincy uncaps the tube, the liquid oozes its way up the Quincy's bow arm. A strong, protective layer of "skin" is formed over the prospective user, filled with the combined strength of the strange liquid and the Quincy himself. The skin locks the Quincy's hand in the shape of a fist, and without cancellation of the technique prevents him from doing anything with that hand, other than firing his signature bow and perhaps striking at an enemy. Upon a strike being used up, some of the liquid is blasted away, and the remaining liquid coating your arm spreads itself thinner to fill the gap. This protective skin can withstand a decent load of punishment. The liquid can only remain nonrestrictive for five posts; usage of this technique past this threshold will result in the liquid hardening and complete loss of movement to your bow arm. This ginto has no effect on adversaries 2 ranks your superior. For foes one rank above you, it can shield 3 attacks. (Basically, dispel the damn thing before that can happen)
Rank required: 2

Last edited by Hadoland on Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:03 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Balance.)
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male
Number of Posts : 586
Quote : In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice
Registration Date : 2010-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Ginto List (Open for submissions)   Ginto List (Open for submissions) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 10:10 pm

I see no problem with this new Ginto seeing as the rank might be alittle low but as its power is determinated by your own rank it doesn't matter. So if no other has any objections I'll be adding it for the list.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ginto List (Open for submissions)   Ginto List (Open for submissions) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 12:13 am

Quote :
Die Frist des Engels(Angel's respite) -
As the Quincy uncaps the tube, the liquid oozes its way up the Quincy's bow arm. A strong, protective layer of "skin" is formed over the prospective user, filled with the combined strength of the strange liquid and the Quincy himself. The skin locks the Quincy's hand in the shape of a fist, and without cancellation of the technique prevents him from doing anything with that hand, other than firing his signature bow and perhaps striking at an enemy. Upon a strike being used up, some of the liquid is blasted away, and the remaining liquid coating your arm spreads itself thinner to fill the gap. This protective skin can hold for either 5 strikes, 5 blocks, or a combination of the two. The liquid can only remain nonrestrictive for five posts; usage of this technique past this threshold will result in the liquid hardening and complete loss of movement to your bow arm. This ginto has no effect on adversaries 2 ranks your superior. For foes one rank above you, it can shield 3 attacks. (Basically, dispel the damn thing before that can happen)
Rank required: 2

At first I thought it was stoneskin spell, but it's something more. A rather confusing of a tech. It restricts the hand into a fist, but you can use your bow still? It's one or the other, not both. Later you mention the liquid hardening as a consequence of not dispelling the ginto. The whole blocks 5 doesn't work since as Shikuro says it's based on your power. The opponent's rank shouldn't matter as much as the power of the attack being used. Let's say you have 20 Spirit and someone is 50 Spirit/Fighting skill attacking. Can't just say it can handles anything, it's limited. Given that number I would say that blocker would lose 3 shields to block such a strike (50 - 20 = 30, 30 - 20 = 10, 10 - 20 = -10.) but even then they would feel the recoil from the blow. Hitting someone with it using up a shield regardless of the strength of the defender. Otherwise for rank 2 that's too powerful. At most a rank 4 or 5 to do all that you mention.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ginto List (Open for submissions)   Ginto List (Open for submissions) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 8:50 am

Arawn while I do understand your concerns you can't ask for that doing this time, you can ask for it to be placed due to the except that it falls back to the old system but as it is right now our stats don't matter, its only ranks. So Arawn with the current trail system this tech only works by defining ranks. As right now no one got any sp.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ginto List (Open for submissions)   Ginto List (Open for submissions) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 12:06 am

I do agree with you Shikuro, but you're missing the point. Much like kido spells have a fixed effect, rather than varies as ranks. For the most part let's do another example.
Let's say Hado ,rank 2, and you, Shikuro rank 6, are fighting. By the rules of this spell it won't work on you. Saying it doesn't work on people 2 ranks higher than you the caster is well and good, but the spell would work, just not very effective when someone is higher than you. The greater gap the less likely the shield will hold. But then again that's not quite it. Now let's say Hado is rank 5 and Shikuro is still rank 6. By the other rule of the spell, his ginto is only 3 shells. Okay, but does that take into account the abilities of the attacker? If you use bankai wouldn't the gap between you be more pronounced? Could it still be used 3 times? What about the type of attacks used? Can you say how much damage/power of the opponent's attacks? What about cero? What about someone like Tatsuya's fire abilities? Fire won't exactly bounce off or be stopped by such a skill. My point about based on the power of the user stands. Saying how a spell reacts based on rank is moot. Something like "The greater the strength of the attack the less effective" So even if it has 5 impacts total, you can RP it breaking more than one since the opponent is too strong, or you power is too weak.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ginto List (Open for submissions)   Ginto List (Open for submissions) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 9:33 am

Well while I agree with you Arawn the account of what sort of ability should really be taken in, but I don't see how we can put technical terms in over it with our current situation, since saying that bankai wrecks it more than a regular attack, the same goes for shikai, and indefinetly what is a rank 2 Quincy and a rank 2 Shini while the Shini has shikai out should again budge the count it could take down, so even putting a fixated number on it might be impossible as what if someone with perhaps Shin's shai wraps around his arm and does constant damage on it, how long does it last against that, does poison work on it, what about acid, rather just make a term of saying a pretty strong defence and then hope that as we entrust our members to be reasonable in this period of no stats we need to do the same about our Kido/Ginto then if we go back to stats, if this no stats doesn't work it needs to be revised so that it fits some strenght acording to tech and sp. That is my thoughts on it, I'm not sure how it is done and well I haven't put much thought into it, but I beleive its needed.
Back to top Go down
Hadoland

Hadoland

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ginto List (Open for submissions)   Ginto List (Open for submissions) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 10:52 am

Well Arawn, I'm working off your own current system. I don't understand why you're bringing stats into the equation since you quite literally did away with them, otherwise I would most certainly be making note of them. Also, the hand with which you hold the bow is restricted into a fist, not the one you use to draw back the string. Even more importantly, it is NOT a perfect shield, it can only cover ONE ARM. The reason it does not take into account the specific abilities of the attacker is because it can ALSO be defeated by a flurry of light attacks. Using one large attack in attempts to shatter it is outright silly. Additionally; the technique has little to NO effect on any area of effect abilities as it only covers a single arm. You're seriously over thinking the effectiveness of this spell, Arawn. So sure, if you concentrate the entirety of an abilities firepower at his right arm, you might break it in one hit. That is quite simply a terrible waste of energy as I reiterate, it only covers YOUR RIGHT ARM. It really doesn't help that I forgot to add in the part where techniques count as 2 usages when you try to block those, but still. My point still stands.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ginto List (Open for submissions)   Ginto List (Open for submissions) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:55 pm

The point is you cannot guarantee the effectiveness of the spell. I used the numbers to better illustrate that. Then the second example to further show it. You cannot say what it will do for ranks above or below you. What it's supposed to do, and what it really does are two separate things. We need the spells/abilities to be easy for others to understand so when they look up when the opponent or they use it. It all seems simple to you; as you created it and understand how you want it to work/look. Having it do one thing, but then can cancel that. If you do cancel that it will do another. Seems you have very specific thought on how you want to use it or how it should be used. KISS is the mantra.
Back to top Go down
Hadoland

Hadoland

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ginto List (Open for submissions)   Ginto List (Open for submissions) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:57 pm

Arawn, it IS simple, you're the only one over complicating anything.

On another note, you're addressing a problem with your own system. No matter how I write this I cannot possibly account for differences in ability strength as there's no conflict resolution system

Last edited by Arawn on Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Double posted so combined them)
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ginto List (Open for submissions)   Ginto List (Open for submissions) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 12:44 am

As I said before... even though I prmissed myself to stay out of this one, but it seemes I was overlooked. Instead of defining the exact layers just indicate it should be a decent protection layer of the bow arm, where as to normal attacks of a person your own level should maybe be able to withstand 5 blows, or more I don't know if it makes it too weak. As that should explain why its 5 blows both taken and given as you hit about as strong as the one attacking, then its up for the people here on the board to not powerplay this one, they have an idea of what 5 normal strikes of a characters own level is. Mentioning its a Layer that hardenes also takes care of the problem about fire attacks and what not as its a protective layer not a shield.
Back to top Go down
Hadoland

Hadoland

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ginto List (Open for submissions)   Ginto List (Open for submissions) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 11:11 am

Alright Shik, sounds okay to me.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ginto List (Open for submissions)   Ginto List (Open for submissions) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 12:01 pm

Well Arawn has his opinions aswell, so he needs to accept it aswell.
Back to top Go down
Hadoland

Hadoland

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ginto List (Open for submissions)   Ginto List (Open for submissions) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 4:10 pm

Edited original one.

Healing Ginto(Needs a better name eh? - The Quincy pours the concentrated Reiryoku onto the wound they seek to heal. The spirit user then channels their own energy into the otherwise useless liquid; the healing substance begins to rebind flesh, clot bleeding and prevent infection. This healing can take anywhere from 5 seconds to 5 hours, depending on the severity of the wound. As such, it is seldom ever useful in combat. (This one I just thought up off the top of my head, could probably use some editing/help on this one. I couldn't actually remember if any healing Ginto was ever implemented.)
Rank Requirement: X(Not sure on this one)
Ginto Required: 1-3 (Depending on the severity of the wound
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ginto List (Open for submissions)   Ginto List (Open for submissions) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ginto List (Open for submissions)
Page 1 of 1