The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kidou List (Open For Submissions)

Go down 
+16
Draylontis
Stratus
chenchen21621
Shikuro
Shenzo
Kaoseu Enjel
Aslanemperor
Arawn
Kuro
Ri O'Nocht
Duquin
Jin
Marlamin1
Leden
Tenma Yamato
Darkness
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Kuro

Kuro

Male
Number of Posts : 1117
Job/Interests : Plant worker/writing
Quote : Ah ah ah, can't touch me
Registration Date : 2009-06-20

Kidou List (Open For Submissions) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:21 am

Bakudo #92
Name: Phoenix Revival

Effect: A top level healing kido for emergency cases. Uses a large amount of the caster's spiritual energy to form a glowing red, feather shaped mass of reiatsu around an injured person. The mass will regenerate any wounds short of disembodied parts, including internal injuries. The amount of energy required by the caster is so great that most casters will be rendered unconscious after the spell's completion and even the most gifted in kido casting will feel extremely weak afterwards.

Incantation: Just as the winged flame consumes itself in its blazing glory to begin life anew, consume this soul so that it may be granted the same luxury.

Creator: Kuro

A little unorthodox, I thought up this healing spell and figured I'd toss it out there for review and ridicule. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:49 am

PM sent Kuro.

It's an interesting mix of risk and reward to say the least. Not something anyone would cast haphazardly.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male
Number of Posts : 482
Registration Date : 2011-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 3:54 pm

Bakudo 91: Emporer's glory
Spirtual resonance, part 1
Incantation
"Gather, my subjects and hear my words"
The caster gathers his or her energy which will flow and encircle his body.

The right and left hands, part 2
Incantation
"Designate me the true lord, for the others have forsaken the heavens mandate"
The energy eventually molds itself to a ball, this ball of pure condensed spirtually power, is turned to liquid, and becomes sticky on the surface of the next thing it hits. The ball goes to the hand of the caster much like a rasengan. When the user throws the ball when it hits any object it turns into a huge gum like net, that seeps the users spirtual power into the target forcefully.

The emporers sentence, part 3
Incantation
"Punish those who have given up on you and design me the clothe of my kingdom"
Must be casted with incantation.The rest of the net wraps up the target like mummy gauze. It has the strength of a bakudo 14 times 3 and is hard to escape from because the restraint sticks to the targets skin.

Last edited by Auryuu Spire on Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:51 am

I'm guessing this is to compete with that other canon 3 part spell. Alright, that's interesting in itself, but a big wind-up for a small pitch. First it shields the user, then becomes a tangling net, and finally binds the target. The combo just doesn't flow. Honestly of the 3 the net is the most useful the rest aren't too special as there are several shield spells. If the target is restrained you can just cast Bakudo 14. The whole 3 times stronger is just pretty language. If you're strong enough in spirit you can make Bakudo 14 powerful enough. The whole thing should require a chant, and a long one if it's to be linked like that.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 10:23 am

edited..........
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 12:56 am

Even with the edits it still looks pointless and needless combo. I think you should look at that canon spell again.

Bakudo #99: Kin - Wraps the arms behind the back like Bakudo #1. Rather than force uses physical straps. Next ires iron rods to secure said ropes.

Note: We get to see 2 versions of Kin. The first is when it's only on Ichigo's arms held in place. Much later when it's used to tie Kensi to the ground while Visored with a massive X.

Bakudo #99: Bankin - Now wraps the whole body in dense fabric and fires multiple pins into the target to keep the fabric in place. The second part drops a giant weight on the bound opponent.

Note: You'd think the weight would make this a hado, but I'm thinking it could just as easily be used to press the opponent to the ground.

I had an idea for a 3 part spell, but it's pretty my stealing from Kekkaishi.

Part 1: Jyouso - Places a 7 x 7 foot flat square at the desired location. This share glows a faint blue. The square works like a fly trap; anything that touches it becomes bound. It's a very sticky substance not unlike glue that hold the target in place.

Part 2: Ketsu - The flat square of Jyouso evolves into a cube. It's walls are made of electricity box shocking anything touching that will touch them.

Part 3: Metsu - The box collapses on the target. The electric walls rapidly push towards the center electrocuting the opponent. Then detonating.

Last edited by Arawn on Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 11:57 am

Alright well actually I too have seen kekkashi and I actually thought of that too but as a two part hado. SOOOOO I propose this.

BAKUDO NUMBER 91:
Zekkai
A big violent black ball forms around the user like black coffin but in ball form, it is a strong shield that has black blade like aura that moves all over the ball. The ball can be used as a shield but is also affective as an attack, the target while moving can charge to the opponent and cause many deep cuts and abrasions, from the blades surronding the shield.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 12:13 am

I know what you're talking about, but the description makes it sound very odd. Still that one is a very unique skill. Both offense and defense in one swoop. In truth it could be just a rapidly moving shield that cuts at anything that touches it. Thinking about that there are a few spinning shields already. With that thought it doesn't really warrant being a 90 kido. I was only thinking about making that spell Kekkaishi spell, but it does have promise. As it stands I figure someone else can vote it in since it's not my actual idea.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:22 pm

A traveling shield it is then.
Incantation "Slice my enemy and my obstacles with intent"
BAKUDO NUMBER 50s-60:
Zekkai
A big violent black oval forms around the user like black coffin but in ball form, it is a strong shield that has black blade like aura that moves all over the ball rapidly. The ball can be used as a shield but is also affective as an attack, the target while moving can charge to the opponent and cause many deep cuts and abrasions, from the blades surronding the shield. The shield travels with it's user and also is more suited to defense, as if it takes to many hits the blades will slowly break off along with the ovular shield.

Don't forget about shade tunnel, I believe we agreed on it.

don't forget about demon seal either. I'm not sure what we agreed on for it.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 10:05 pm

No need to triple post....

danke
Back to top Go down
Zadkiel

Zadkiel

Male
Number of Posts : 8
Registration Date : 2013-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 1:55 am

For the Bakudo #10 position, since we seem to be missing it, I thought of this nifty little trick.

Name:Hitokoe(一声)
Effect:The user puts his finger to their lips(in a "sshhh" manner) after stating the incantation and name of the spell anyone within 3 meters will hear whatever the user is thinking. But they hear it in many different voices, different pitches and tones, from all around saying what ever the user thinks for a few seconds. This can be used to cause confusion to a blinded target.
Incantation: "Echoes of many, voices of little"
Creator: Zadkiel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kidou List (Open For Submissions)   Kidou List (Open For Submissions) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kidou List (Open For Submissions)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5