The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seis rank up

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelo Assesinar

Angelo Assesinar

Male
Number of Posts : 35
Quote : There are fates worse then death.
Registration Date : 2013-02-17

Seis rank up Empty
PostSubject: Seis rank up   Seis rank up I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 12:03 am

Character Name: Seis Kira

Username: Angelo Assesinar

Link to Character Bio: https://thebleachworld.darkbb.com/t4376-seis-kira

Current Rank: 1

Current Exp: [4/30]

Roleplays to be Evaluated : solo: https://thebleachworld.darkbb.com/t4383-the-soul-only-half-corrupt-solo

with group: none

Requested Stat Point Increases:
+ 2 to fighting skill
+ 3 to speed

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Angelo Assesinar on Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

Seis rank up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seis rank up   Seis rank up I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 7:09 am

The soul only half corrupt: [5/10]

A rather meaty solo if I may say so myself. A chance to showcase your skills and and what not. Still not a bad intro to your character as well as a possible NPC. I am curious to how a human wound up in Hueco Mundo, let alone survived so long without food or not becoming food. Doubt that tree would provide much protection/food being withered. Some easy to fix spelling errors, might want to review before posting.
Back to top Go down
Angelo Assesinar

Angelo Assesinar

Male

Seis rank up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seis rank up   Seis rank up I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 9:43 pm

Back to top Go down
Angelo Assesinar

Angelo Assesinar

Male

Seis rank up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seis rank up   Seis rank up I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 12:32 am

Solo thread to be evaluated: https://thebleachworld.darkbb.com/t4403-a-new-mask-and-an-old-name-solo

(please note. The rp i put in the previous reply has not been evaluated yet either, so please make sure that is done as well i do not care which order, but please do not forget about it.)It has been noted ~The Arawn
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

Seis rank up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seis rank up   Seis rank up I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 12:15 am

A difficult subordinate: [4/10]

Short and somewhat sweet. I must say Seis is a rather easy going hollow. At first I thought one with standards, but the next Anthony convinced you rather easily into killing shinigami. If you're willing to kill them why not Anthony as well? Indeed you got tricked, but if you're playing possum you are off to a good start. When he least suspects it, be sure make his death slow and painful. If not he's abit too trusting and kind than the usual "I'm going to eat your soul" hollows.

A new mask and an old name: [5/10]

Wall-o-text. Bit of spacing won't hurt. The whole name reveal wasn't as shocking as the fact the girl was eating hollows. I mean I seriously I envisioned her blood covered meat devouring their flesh like some kind of feral beast. I mean really twisted and evil bit. I'm guessing you're hinting that the mother was a hollow perhaps arrancar. Would explain why she's there in Hueco Mundo. But that means she's not human. Figured you'd sense that as both parents weren't human in the conventional sense.
Back to top Go down
Angelo Assesinar

Angelo Assesinar

Male

Seis rank up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seis rank up   Seis rank up I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 9:42 pm

Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

Male
Number of Posts : 154
Job/Interests : Toturing innocent souls
Quote : Butterflies!
Registration Date : 2010-07-13

Seis rank up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seis rank up   Seis rank up I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 7:37 pm

Nice
Territory [6/10]

update to character pending
Back to top Go down
Angelo Assesinar

Angelo Assesinar

Male

Seis rank up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seis rank up   Seis rank up I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 9:39 pm

Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

Seis rank up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seis rank up   Seis rank up I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 2:51 pm

The birth of Seis Kira: [4/10]

scratch pretty much sums it up. Confusing stuff. I'm guessing the time stopping lady in white was/is an arrancar. I'm also guessing the mystery lady made said hollow or something like that. That very same hollow you killed with the car (pretty weak since a human could defeat it) but made you into the same hollow. Or it took over your body? Good length, but wall-o-text.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Seis rank up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seis rank up   Seis rank up I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seis rank up
Page 1 of 1