The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A difficult subordinate..? (Angelo)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anthony Rourke

Anthony Rourke

Male
Number of Posts : 99
Registration Date : 2010-10-12

A difficult subordinate..? (Angelo) Empty
PostSubject: A difficult subordinate..? (Angelo)   A difficult subordinate..? (Angelo) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:37 pm

Experiments for Anthony had halted, as his previous partner or so the poor hollow had thought to him it had been a subordinate had gone missing. The thing about hollows is that they're hard to keep close, with them moving in between the real world and their own with such ease. And their interest was easily lost as most of them where only interested in power and food, and that wasn't something Anthony would easily give out, expecially not if it ain't earned. He took a deep breath and left his building openign up his program, as the sensors scouted arodn the town, then putting up the fliters, he didn't need the common humans on the thing, so only slightly larger presures would be counted. And then he started to move, towards the signature that seemed most hollow, he didn't know what he'd find, so he was prepaired fr the worst. But atleast the presure weren't the strongest of them all. could be alot worse.

He scouted around the place moving up on a roof nearby wanting to see ust where this hollow was, maybe he had gotten to desperate seekign out one of the most dangerous beings or maybe it was an act of arrogance, beleiving nothing could bring him down. He took a deep breath and sat down, and waited pretty sure the hollow would walk through this street eventually. So he would just sit there and wait, yawning lightly, it was late, as he couldn't go talk to hollows when in the middle of the day so ofcourse it was in the middle of the night.
Back to top Go down
Angelo Assesinar

Angelo Assesinar

Male
Number of Posts : 35
Quote : There are fates worse then death.
Registration Date : 2013-02-17

PostSubject: Re: A difficult subordinate..? (Angelo)   A difficult subordinate..? (Angelo) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:46 pm

Seis was stalking the night. He searched and searched, not a single soul worth eating was out tonight. He never was good at being sneaky, but that doesn't mean he would simply give up. He quickly squatted down, and like a frog lept high into the night and continued down the path. As he walked down, he sensed a peculiar spiritual pressure. He stopped and sensed around trying to determine be it hollow or shinigami it could perhaps be chance for another meal. He soon felt what he was looking for and began to walk down the street. As he did he came to a certain point into town and seemed stumped because of his semi-low intelligence. He then began to feel spiritual pressure from the rooftops of a certain building and began to ponder wether he should attempt it or not. After a minute of deciding he shrugged and decided he might as well check it out, but he decided leaping up onto the roof might reveal him, so he decided to climb. He quickly changed his arms into scythes and stretched one about 5 feet and began climbing the walls putting scythe above scythe, like using ice picks on a mountain, and he continued to scale up the building untill he reached the top, wondering all the while what could possibly be up there.

Last edited by Angelo Assesinar on Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anthony Rourke

Anthony Rourke

Male

PostSubject: Re: A difficult subordinate..? (Angelo)   A difficult subordinate..? (Angelo) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 4:06 pm

Anthony was calm as he could see the thing get closer to him, and was just about to jump down to the street and greet the creature but it might seem he didn't need to, which was fortunate as that would mean it wasn't one of the dumb hollows he had found. Which made him smile, he sat still though, pretending to not have noticed the hollow's creep untill it had reached the top. It was unusual for a human to see a hollow. He clapped his hands together and then got up n his feet. "I congratulate you hollow, not many of your kind has your intelligence" He moving around and put his hands down into his pockets feeming very casual even when facing an hollow. "So what did you come here for... a meal or just out of boredom..?" He looked cocky on the hollow, as if he knew he hold all the cards, the ace in the sleeves everything. He knew this place as the back of his pocket. He could outmanouver the creature with ease should he need to.

He took a deep breath, feeling the breeze rush over him standing at the edge of buldings always gave him such a thrill, though the thrill of standing over to one of the most dangerous killers out did that one. He smiled with a coy look over him, waiting to hollows response with great pleasure slowly letting his gaze study the being carefully.
Back to top Go down
Angelo Assesinar

Angelo Assesinar

Male

PostSubject: Re: A difficult subordinate..? (Angelo)   A difficult subordinate..? (Angelo) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 4:13 pm

Seis looked back and forth looking around, not entirely sure if this guy was where the energy was that he felt. He noticed the human talking to him and seemed to understand what he was saying, and spoke in a young demonic voice. "At frst the meal...,but you probably taste strange with your pressure, and now..you seem..interesting." Seis watched the man cock his head, and noticed how confident he was, and realized this man could easily wipe the hollow out if he chose so. Seis began to put one and two together and thought for a couple minutes and finally asked aloud. "You...wanted me to come here..?" The geuss was obvious, and where he still human he could have gotten to the answer in seconds. He slowly inched towards the man, cautiously but not hostile.

Last edited by Angelo Assesinar on Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anthony Rourke

Anthony Rourke

Male

PostSubject: Re: A difficult subordinate..? (Angelo)   A difficult subordinate..? (Angelo) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 9:14 pm

Anthony stood completly still, listening to the hassled words flowing through the wind, he had been worried he'd find one of those who couldn't even talk. Lucky him, and now it was only a matter of setting it up so there is nothing to refuse only to accept. He kept the urge to chuckle back as the creature told his reasoning, even if he was food, it wasn't really the easiest target especially not here in this city. This city was his, or so he was in the beleif off himself, with the sensors videokameras He beleived there couldn't go a thing in this place without him knowing about it all ready, or atleast having access to the data. He was starting to become quite the arrogant bastard, but alas he didn't care as long as he held the cards that was, he beleived himself smart enough to know when to stop, most likely.

He moved up his arms crossing them over his chest, his lips making a devious smirk, knowing he had allready intriqued the hollow, so now it was just a matter of making him bite down. And with a nod he let it slip that he had lured the hollow, or atleast known he'd come this way. "You could say I lured you... weather you beleive in that or not is your choice" He slowly let his hand pass through his hair as if it soothed him to do so, taking the edge of the adrenelin. ""But now that you are here I have a proposal if you wish... I'm in need of... what is it you call yourself, a hollow..?" He smiled slyly knowing that making him seem slightly dumber than neccesary would make the hollow seem superior. "For research, protection... and well in return I'll cordinate you, help you around to those perfect meals... especially Shinigami meals" He watched closely as he said the word Shinigami. He needed to make sure this hollow wasn't one who was fond of those people, as that would be useless. Even though he said he'd help the hollow didn't serve as more than study and a brutal meat shield to him.
Back to top Go down
Angelo Assesinar

Angelo Assesinar

Male

PostSubject: Re: A difficult subordinate..? (Angelo)   A difficult subordinate..? (Angelo) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 9:32 pm

Seis paid attention to what the man was saying. He seemed smart, but from what Seis could tell was that this man wasn't much smarter then him, so maybe a deal could be made with no tricks, but sadly being in this form as a hollow just increases your ignorance too much to give you the ability to realize when you are being tricked. Whether Seis was being tricked or not he seemed not to care, as the man seemed to have much to offer, so all he could really do was listen to him, and if the man's intentions were vile, or perhaps even evil it was impossible to tell, but Seis listened all the while. Mostly, the words protection and the payment of food basically sounded like the guy wanted a bodygaurd which seemed like an easy gig, and even when the human mentioned research experiment, the worst that Seis figured it could be was test some pain killers or get some shots; nothing that a hollow could not possibly handle. Seis had mumbled under his breath when the man said he lured him, all he thought was. "Yeah, and hollows don't eat each other.", but he managed not to make a rude response and kept listening to the man, But when he mentioned soul reapers. Memories flooded back to him, his mother, his family dying because of a hollow, and where were the soul reapers? None to be seen is what Seis thought. Seis stayed silent for a long time, and then answered with words, and actions. He spoke with a slightly rough tone and gave the man his answer on his proposal. "Yeah, I accept your offer. Plus, I could always use the help getting the grub, and being a body guard might be fun...but about the soul reapers...I don't eat soul reapers." He then turned his right arm into scythe form and rose it a couple feet high. "But... I do one thing to soul reapers..." He then slammed his scythe arm into the ground on his right side hitting neither the man nor himself, but leaving a long gash in the ground. He returned his arm back to his original state, and then looked the human in the eyes, and said with a contempt glare. "I kill them. "

Last edited by Angelo Assesinar on Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anthony Rourke

Anthony Rourke

Male

PostSubject: Re: A difficult subordinate..? (Angelo)   A difficult subordinate..? (Angelo) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 3:13 pm

Anthony nodded in agreement, he had found out Hollows do actually eat eachother though its how they progress if they want to stay in Hueco Mundo but alas this hollow could be differend, though he played it out allowing the hollow to gain that safe feeling about the conversation. He moved his in his back package, and pulled out a round stone about a hand size, the stone would radiate with spiritual presure, modified into a stone, in general this resembled the taste and power of a hollow, though only in properties, if you sensed the thing it would be nothing. "Try this out then..." He would throw the treat to the hollow, ofcourse he'd feel the hunger sated even if the soul was with hollow taste but it was nature for a hollow to eat weaker hollows, survival of the fittest, and he needed one who weren't goign to die while he wasn't even on earth, he needed a killer that weren't afriaid to kill and eat hollows to grow.

He was standing completly still unswayed by the sudden act of aggresive behavious though his devices weren't they where allready opening up so they'd be ready before he needed them, ofcourse he had at first seemed down about the hollow not eating shinigami's. But the second answer gave him enough joy for him to be able to work with this guy. "Well as you should know... a Hollow raises its abilities by devouring other souls you're sorta the yang in this world to keep the balance, so eating a being such as a shinigami should allow you to grow in power quite alot... you sure you wont atleast try to eat one... the greatest f your kind are the ones who could go to the palce where all Shinigami's live and come back alive afterall..." He smiled confident that those words should change his ideals, even though it might put a question mark to his previous signs of not knowing what a hollow was, but it seemed neccesary.
Back to top Go down
Angelo Assesinar

Angelo Assesinar

Male

PostSubject: Re: A difficult subordinate..? (Angelo)   A difficult subordinate..? (Angelo) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 3:32 pm

Seis seemed to agree with the human at first. He watched him fidget around in his backpack and the hollow wondered what he was looking for. Seis hoped it wasn't a contract, for three reasons. One, you can't get out of contracts. Two, contracts are so complex and have so many loop holes, and three the biggest problem of all is that Seis wasn't very litterate even before he was a hollow, so really writing his name would be challenging all on it's own. He then saw the man pull out a stone, and it smelled like hollows, Seis figured it was some kind of treat or something, but it probably was safe to eat, and it may have even been pay in advance. Seis listened on as the man talked about eating souls to grow stronger and nodded at what he said. He considered asking what Yang was, if it was perhaps food, or maybe some weird guy who ate spirits, but decided not to sound stupid and just nodded at what he said, but when he mentioned the word Shinigami again, he started to make a low inaudible growl, and grudgingly listened on as the man finished. When he stopped talking, and began to smile Seis tried to think, but couldn't concentrate because of Shinigami, those blasted Soul Reapers! Where were they when he was being attacked?! NO WHERE! Seis soon roared to the moon in built in frustration and began to calm down. He tried to think again, and decided maybe eating them was a good idea, maybe getting stronger was the only way to make all Shinigami and hollow pay. He did his best to calm down and answered the man after keeping him waiting long enough. "Fine I will eat the Shinigami, but...under no circumstances am I ever to make friends with them even for spying. Got it?" Sure this demmand was a little unreasonable, but hey give the monster a break, he's had it rough and he's willing to put up with Shinigami being inside of him. He then looked back to the man and just simply stared for a whole minute, not blinking, not saying a single word. Finally, he opened his jaws and spoke. "Do we have a deal? "

Last edited by Angelo Assesinar on Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anthony Rourke

Anthony Rourke

Male

PostSubject: Re: A difficult subordinate..? (Angelo)   A difficult subordinate..? (Angelo) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 4:11 pm

Anthony took a deep breath, the stone alone should have fed up what hunger he might have and restored some power the fatique might have cause, unfortunally he couldn't created stones that had the exact same effect as eating a hollow would, so he wouldn't grow more powerful by eating it, Just feel restored. He could easily feel that the topic shinigami by all signs tore up memories, but if it was those of his time as hollow, or spirit he couldn't know, or maybe it was from the time as human perhaps, in truth he didn't care much after all. He wrapped up his backpack again, and looked around for a moment, he had to make sure none had actually noticed him standing here after all. "Oh I expect nothing but agression towards Shinigami's if I need spying or infiltration I'll be doing that job, maybe with you as ack up should things go wrong and I need the witnesses killed" If Seis had read between the lines all he asked in that sentance was that he killed or was ready to kill.

He slowly took a step back, and tooka second to get in the sights. And then it hit him that haven't really gotten an exact answer from this creature, as that was actually something he needed. "So... what say you... will you join my cause..?" He looked back to Seis his eyes showing that he clearly was very seriosu about all of this. All he had said so far had been true, more or less true atleast. He has ofcourse kept back some certain things, ofcourse it wasn't things that really mattered much to Seis all he cared for was the chance to strike back against the dreadful Shinigami's and that he would sure he could, more than plenty, if all went well he would face alot more shinigami's. Atleast when the soul society figures out his plans they'll be comming for him.
Back to top Go down
Angelo Assesinar

Angelo Assesinar

Male

PostSubject: Re: A difficult subordinate..? (Angelo)   A difficult subordinate..? (Angelo) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 4:28 pm

Seis felt less tired after eating the stone. Now being more wide and awake he stood up on two legs and looked down at the human, comparing their size seeing he was easily more then twice his size made him slightly chuckle. If their was one of the few things that Seis enjoyed about being a hollow was how tall he was, He rembered he was always such a short child, and thought "Heh, if those kids who picked on me could see me know..." Seis gave himself a few more playful thoughts until the man stared him back in the eyes, the look was fierce, and sharp. The look was that of only a hollow could give which impressed Seis. He noticed the man seem slightly happy that he wanted to kill the Shinigami, and when he said that he didn't have to make friends with them, and just have to kill them as back up that was completly fine with Seis. Seis wasn't sure what this man was planning, or if he was being double crossed but this could be his one chance to get the power he was looking for, he would atleast get a little bit stronger and that was all that mattered to Seis right now, so he squatted down, and looked the man back in the eyes with his own stare once again. After about two whole minutes the hollow blinked and scratched his chin. "Not entirely sure what this cause is of yours, but I know one thing, the enemy of my nemy is my best friend, and if they can help me get rid of that enemy..." The hollow smiled, revealing all of his teeth each one as sharp as his cythes, and Seis gave a small chuckle. "Then I don't even mind working for the guy that lets me get it done." His smirk went down to a thin unsightly grin, and the hollow put forth his unscythed hand as if to shake and greeted himself with a content voice. "My name is Seis Kira, and I'm your new partner. "

Last edited by Angelo Assesinar on Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anthony Rourke

Anthony Rourke

Male

PostSubject: Re: A difficult subordinate..? (Angelo)   A difficult subordinate..? (Angelo) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 5:21 pm

Anthony was standing quite amazed, he had never really understood how this being was created from the mere presence of a lingering soul. He smirked lgithyl, ofcourse anthony had no intention of double crossing the poor hollow, as taking controll of such a thing as hollows was mere childsplay if you had the resourses to do so, Hollows followed nothing but power, it was the pure aspect of the alpha law. The one on top was feared as much as they where challenged. So if he was going to make any changes in the world of hollows he needed power, and if Seis was a part of that power there was no need to strip it off him, atleast not as long as he stayed loyal to him. If he did just that, Anthony would be all means help the creature achive what small goals he had, it all would seem small compared to his ambitions. Ambitions he had gotten once he gained knowledge og the king of souls. "My ambitions so far... is all about striking strong against the soul society" He smiled politely.

He nodded in agreement, such logic is but the basics of war, and well the soul society might not accept it, war was at a rise, a slow rise as Anthony had been hindered by the loss of forces. But now things seemes to be looking up again, now with another joining his cause ofcourse hollows was much more cost efficient, than a human was, most humans could be swayed with the notice of the cause, hollows needed promise of power, maybe not all did but the chance of that happening was too small and too dangerous to try out, besides that he didn't need to keep bac his resources, as huans had the options of his inventions. He had once thought of creating adustments to a hollow problem was each hollow was significantly differend from the next. So it would have to made specificly for a certain hollow and even that was hard as each hollow evolved very differendly aswell. "I'm am Anthony Rourke CEO of Rourke Industries, the base of operation, if you have you should be around there, and let your spiritual presure spike 3 times, do not attempt to enter the place without me, securety is extreemly tight" He took a step back again and pointed, in the dirrection a tall tower, where the name Rourke was imprinted at the top. "thats my tower, ust so we're certain you know where I am... And before you ask, as it stands you're the only hollow, that is in this cause... though there are other humans and such things, anyone who works at that tower wear the uniforms, or claim to be an ally is not to be harmed, ofcourse later on I'll develope a device that allows you to contact me to clarify if a person is truely an ally... sounds good?" He knew he had talked alot but he had used very simple words, so that it would be easily understood.
Back to top Go down
Angelo Assesinar

Angelo Assesinar

Male

PostSubject: Re: A difficult subordinate..? (Angelo)   A difficult subordinate..? (Angelo) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 5:47 pm

Seis looked at the man, and began to think about what this might do. He wondered if he was the only hollow, if he would get an awesome cape or something like that. Plus, most of all he wondered if this guy was the boss man, or just a superior, or perhaps even less than him? All these thoughts and more ran through Seis's big thick head, and tried to formulate as the man was thinking, but when he started to talk again all thoughs in the hollow's small mind had dropped, and he paid his attention, which was fully undivided. The man's name was Anthony Rourke, and he said he was in charge. Seis seemed slightly suprised that this man was in charge, but he did not show it and continued to listen on to his very smart sounding voice, or atleast smart to Seis, being kind of dumb after all. Seis didn't really understand what the man ment by spike the spiritual pressure three times if he should be around there at first, but eventually got it, he missed a couple words, but not any important ones he hoped. Something about security, and it being tight, so it was probably something that would be easy for him to catch on with pretty quickly, because Seis may not have been smart, but he was smarter then the average hollow, and he did tend to get the swing of things pretty fast most of the time. Seis slowly watched Anthony point to the direction he soon found himself looking at and saw a large tower. Now Seis may have been a hollow, and had a bad grade in spelling, but he was pretty sure that the tower had his last name on it, so yeah, this guy was definitly in charge. Seis continued to listen, and when he heard he was the only hollow he began to understand why he was picked, because this guy might have been desperate, but Seis decided not to question it any further, and just kept listening to Anthony go on, and on letting him get the last words of information he wanted to give. He began to form pictures in his head again when the man mentioned uniforms, and wasn't entirely sure if he liked the idea. He imagined himself in a human outfit straining it to the limit, and then began to all the ridiculous things he could possibly wear. Finally, after Anthony had finished talking Seis took a moment to take i tall in, and think it through. Although, after what seemed like mere seconds the hollow face the man once again, and had given him his answer. "Sounds good, I'm definitly in. " He then turned both his arms into scythe form and sharpened them against each other. "As long as I make those soul reapers pay you have a deal Anthony."

Last edited by Angelo Assesinar on Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anthony Rourke

Anthony Rourke

Male

PostSubject: Re: A difficult subordinate..? (Angelo)   A difficult subordinate..? (Angelo) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 9:22 pm

Anthony had tried to be careful not to use overly large words, as this was definetly not something he'd want to mess up. It wasn't that he was depserate in any means, nor that he truely needed a hollow to back him up, by all means he always had a way out of thigns, and even had a hollow under his care before he had ust lost track of it for so long, he beleive it to have been killed. Which ofcourse set a stop to his research witch he would definetly like to continue. "Now just a few things left and then you can be on your way..." He smiled softly making sure this would go as smoothely as possible, he couldn't stay here for much longer in fear of the early to work people catching him here. "First off if you could kindly state if you need any immediate help of sorts, of something you'd like for me to do for you..?" While he let the hollow think he raised his wrist up, and before you'd know it a blue holographic sreen appeared where anthony quickly let his hand move over it and make adjustments, and withing moments a link between the pc and Seis would be made, he'd feeling nothing but a mild tickle for a brief second. "I just recorded your spiritual presure, in other words I'd be able to tell where you are much easier." He took his arm down and waited for the hollow to to finnish up giving him the information he had asked for if he had any requests that is, if he had none that would be more than fine for him aswell. He nodded again pulling up the holograph writting some stuff down to his note sheet, making sure hw wouldn't forget any of this, he didn't need a picture or measure ments as he had, had that since the start of the conversation, due to his camera's all over the place. "I'll take care of the arrangements, and I'll contact you within some time, so you don't have to worry about it." He slowly stated walking towards the edge of the building prepairing for his dramatic disappearance. "I'll be seeing you Seis Kira" He looked back with a smirk over his lips, and a soft wave with his hand as he took the step over the edge he'd disappear within a flash and the next thing Anthony knew was that he was safe and sound, Zelia quickly greeting him, and with some oy to the night he headed to bed, knowing that he had taken steps towards his goals.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A difficult subordinate..? (Angelo)   A difficult subordinate..? (Angelo) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A difficult subordinate..? (Angelo)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Real World :: Karakura Town-
Jump to: