The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seis Kira

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelo Assesinar

Angelo Assesinar

Male
Number of Posts : 35
Quote : There are fates worse then death.
Registration Date : 2013-02-17

Seis Kira Empty
PostSubject: Seis Kira   Seis Kira I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 11:53 am

Name: Name: Seis Kira. Hollow Name: Blender

Race: Iranian

Birthplace: Sahara Desert

Height: 15'7"

Weight: 417lbs

Appearance: Green skinned with a reptile like body, It's legs are moderately muscled for it to be able to jump high, It's arm are long but average sized, and have the ability to become scythes. It's hole is inside it's throat, and it's mask is that of a demonic ram with ram horns, and a blue X down the middle. Seis has three different stripes, a blue one around it's left leg, a yellow one across it's chest and a black one in the middle of it's body from chest to crotch area.

Personality: Seemingly naive, and seems to think less of other hallows of it's own rank, may seem constantly hostile, but has a soft spot for children and will not consume the soul of someone 15 or younger since that was his age when he became a hollow.

Stats:

Spirit Power: 20

Speed: 15

Technique: 15

Fighting Skill: 15

Hollow Abilities

Techniques/Abilities:
Ability 1:Has the ability to turn it's arms into long scythes that can cut through steal and make it easier for him to catch pray and take other hollows by suprise.

Ability 2:Thanks to it's powerful legs, they are extremley durable and can allow it to walk in dangerous areas like places with spikes or flames and have good resistance to it.

Ability 3: If an opponent keep running, it can extend one of it's arms in scythe form up to 15 ft to help make a long range attack if need to retreat or catch fleeing prey.

History: Seis was once known as a young man known as Matt Antill. He lived with his mother and two younger sisters, he could never really see the dead, but could always get a blur off of strong pirits like soul reapers or hollows. One day, a hollow had changed his happy life, and had devoured his mother before his very eyes. He fought his hardest and managed to get into a car and run the hollow over, and he went in to kill it, but something strange happened. The hollow knew it was about to die, but it had a goal. To be a part of Ueco Mundo, to become powerful, so it managed to latch it's mask on To Matt, and he became the very hollow that consumed his mother. In a rage of new found concious he killed and consumed his sisters as well. Now he treads on filled with guilt and a goal. His guilt causes his primary food to be other hollows, and will never take the soul of a child, and now he goes on with a goal. Save people from hollows by becoming one of the most powerful.

Role Playing Sample: The young boy kept running, he was about 5, or the was atleast how old he was when he died. He saw it coming behind him, some snake like beast with a mask, it slithered and tripped him every minute slowing him down, bringing him closer and closer to the beast. Eventually the snake like monster got bored and with its long tail grabbed the boy and dangled him above the air. It made a hearty chuckle as it opened it's wide gaping maw and the boy closed his eyes and winced, but suddenly the sound of a slash was heard. The boy opened his eyes to see a large cut on the snake's body and saw i's head fall off, now being dea it dropped the boy and he ran away as far he could. After the boy had left Seis had removed himself from hiding and sat down. He turned his scythed hand back into their origanl state and tore apart the dead hollow and began eating it. As he gulped down bite after bite he continued thinking in his mind/ "One small step closer..one small step closer."

Last edited by Angelo Assesinar on Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male
Number of Posts : 863
Job/Interests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
Quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

Seis Kira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seis Kira   Seis Kira I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 12:21 pm

simple application
ability 1 is fine.
The 2nd is kinda useless as one can leap around with ease.
the 3rd is a bit much thought for a starting rank, as it can easily overpower rank 0 and even be able to match a rank 2 with the proper usage

see if you can make some adjustments to the 2nd and 3rd and we'll see about approving the app
Back to top Go down
Angelo Assesinar

Angelo Assesinar

Male
Number of Posts : 35
Quote : There are fates worse then death.
Registration Date : 2013-02-17

Seis Kira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seis Kira   Seis Kira I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 12:30 pm

how is it now?
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male
Number of Posts : 863
Job/Interests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
Quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

Seis Kira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seis Kira   Seis Kira I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 12:43 pm

Not bad. The first part of the sentence for the 3rd is unnecessary "If an opponent keep running" but not that important. works for me.

Approved
Current Rank: 0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Seis Kira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seis Kira   Seis Kira I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seis Kira
Page 1 of 1