The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felix Rank Up Thread

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Will

Will

Male
Number of Posts : 202
Registration Date : 2010-11-24

Felix Rank Up Thread Empty
PostSubject: Felix Rank Up Thread   Felix Rank Up Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 4:31 pm

Character Name: Felix Pyre

Username: Felix

Link to Character Bio: Felix Pyre

Current Rank: 2

Current Exp: 0/45

Roleplays to be Evaluated:
To Survive
How it all Began

Requested Stat Point Increases:
(List as +# Stat Name. Ex: +5 Spirit Power.)
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male
Number of Posts : 482
Job/Interests : stuff, and other stuff...
Quote : Ah swords...natures knives.
Registration Date : 2011-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Felix Rank Up Thread   Felix Rank Up Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 6:21 pm

How it all Began 10/10

Great work on that one, the grammar and spelling was perfect, however! i did manage to pick out two things, one of them being, you didn't close off your quotation marks
Quote :
“That is if you can beat me, you know why this is called demon’s way? It is because you have to face your demons, and in this room we take a physical form.
and there was one point were you said could, when I'm sure you meant couldn't, but that's being incredibly picky, only because I couldn't really find anything wrong with it Razz so great work. Perfect score for that!

To Survive 10/10

Once again great work, this time, despite me trying, I once again couldn’t find any faults, spelling, grammar, post lengths everything was great, and I quite enjoyed the thread as well, not sure if it was because Ren wanted you to kill me or whatever, but yeah, enjoyed it, and keep up the good work! Perfect score once again.

Overall 20/20 xp
Back to top Go down
Will

Will

Male

PostSubject: Re: Felix Rank Up Thread   Felix Rank Up Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 4:59 pm

How it all began (part 2)
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Felix Rank Up Thread   Felix Rank Up Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 4:55 pm

Sorry for slow reply, I have many threads I need to catch up on. And I was helping Blade with his character.(that in itself should be a valid excuse) Before I read this thread I had to read the first one too. Felt kinda wrong to read part 2 without knowing what's happened before. So that slowed me down as well. Objectively it's decent length (Although alot of tiny paragraphs), tiny errors and a few skips, but overall it works. Subjectively I think it could have done without the physical confrontation since the last one did (or did it? O.o). It felt kinda forced as the monster had to give you a weapon so you could defeat it. Still an okay read.

[4/10]
Back to top Go down
Will

Will

Male

PostSubject: Re: Felix Rank Up Thread   Felix Rank Up Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 3:42 pm

Catching Wind
Back to top Go down
Bishamon Saitou

Bishamon Saitou

Male
Number of Posts : 482
Job/Interests : stuff, and other stuff...
Quote : Ah swords...natures knives.
Registration Date : 2011-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Felix Rank Up Thread   Felix Rank Up Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:41 am

Catching Wind: 4/10

Sorry for the wait. Well, this thread was weird. It was enjoyable for the most part, but then you and Spire both wrote yourself out, leaving Ten on her own...But despite that, the posts, spelling, grammar, were all good, so that saves you somewhat.
Back to top Go down
Will

Will

Male

PostSubject: Re: Felix Rank Up Thread   Felix Rank Up Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 9:25 pm

Redemption of a Rogue Pt. 1
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male
Number of Posts : 863
Job/Interests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
Quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Felix Rank Up Thread   Felix Rank Up Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 10:05 pm

5/10 - careful were that hollow aims it's tongue, you might end up less than a man. Congratz, you made it to rank two. *dusts off his stamp and stamps forehead*

Rank 2 Achieved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felix Rank Up Thread   Felix Rank Up Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felix Rank Up Thread
Page 1 of 1