The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felix (Apollo is dead)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Will

Will

Male
Number of Posts : 202
Registration Date : 2010-11-24

Felix (Apollo is dead) Empty
PostSubject: Felix (Apollo is dead)   Felix (Apollo is dead) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 8:56 pm

Name: Felix Pyre
Age: (Appears 23) (Real Age Unknown, due to the fact that I am too lazy to do the math.)
Height: 6ft 11 inches
Weight: about 200lbs

Personality: Pyre is considered by many a very quiet type of person, only speaking if he has something important to say, or when spoken too. Because he rarely speaks most consider him dumb and easy to fool, when in fact, he is actually very brilliant when it involves a fight or battlefield.

Upon first meeting people tend to think of Felix as a lunatic, and mentally unstable due to an encounter he had in the past, which he only refers to as “When IT happened.” In a fight he is lazy tending to hold his sword with one hand and a sloppy form as he says he more used to fighting with his fists than he is with his sword. He takes his job seriously as soul reaper, hoping to find his little sister in the world of the living, but it is unknown to him that she is now dead, the knife he once gave to her is now carried by his niece’s daughter, who he is often checking upon from a distance when he can. (OOC: This is for a possible solo thread I got in mind.)

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Sealed Zanpakutō:
Spoiler:

Felix carries this massive 5ft broadsword slung upside down on his back, with the hilt towards his left hand. He normally relies on his hand to hand skills in a fight; he won’t even draw his sword unless he absolutely has too. When he does draw his sword normally most people are surprised that he only uses one hand when fighting with his massive sword.

Each character gets 60 skill points to assign to either:

Spirit power: 20

Speed: 20

Technique: 10

Fighting skill: 20

(+5 rank 1, +5 rank 2) up to date 9/29/11

History/Background: Felix was born on a small farm in Texas around 1915 as he grew so did his family; he had a large family of 4 brothers and 3 sisters, to which he was the oldest and expected to take care of his younger siblings. During the day he worked in the field helping with the crops and what little livestock they had.

During the 1930’s hard times befell Felix and his family, with the dust bowl in full swing there was barely enough food to get by, to relieve some of the stress from his parents by bringing in some extra cash and food from his “job” in the city. In reality his “job” consisted of thievery, muggings and threats.

Being taller than most Felix frightened most people just because of his sheer size, so thievery came easily and he found that he enjoyed the thrill, he was good at what he did; in fact, some tried to recruit him for bigger jobs. He always told them no because, with the bigger jobs came the bigger chance that he might seriously injure someone. Felix enjoyed being free of anyone because he chose who would be his next target.

It was a dry windy day, and Felix stood there on the side of the street as he watched people go by most shied away from him those who didn’t quickened their pace to get away. Felix used to be mad when people would cross the street just to avoid him but, he knew they had good reason to fear him; he wasn’t proud of what he’d become but, it fed his family.

As Felix stood there eyes closed he listened to the mesh of voices, this is how he would pick his next target; the voice that sounded above the others was usually that of those who thought themselves better. They were the ones who deserved to get robbed.

“Felix!!! There you are, why are you just standing there, quick mom is in trouble, you got to help…” An ecstatic voice broke his concentration. Opening his eyes he saw a small blonde headed girl in a dress and bonnet running toward fear evident on her face. As she ran Felix could see strand of hair coming out from under her bonnet.

Eyes snapping open surprise took over Felix calm face as he took a knee so he could look her in the eye,
“Jamie calm down…now tell me; what happened…where is mom…are you okay?”

Jamie choked back a sob, “They grabbed me and mom off the street, and said that if you didn’t accept their ‘generous’ offer this time they would kill us. I managed to bite one of them and get away, I was coming to get you at your work but, you’re here. What do those men want with you anyway?”

Felix looked at his sister; she had a small cut on her right brow; seeing this anger surged through him. “Listen, I am going to take care of this, don’t worry mom will be home in time for dinner. I want you to go over there tell them Pyre said you were to hide in the back…” he pointed to a small building across the street and pulled his knife from his pocket. “…if they give you any trouble about ask for George and show him this.” He said placing the knife in her small hands.

“What are you going to do Felix, don’t be stupid they had guns, they will kill you. You don’t even know where they are or who they were, do you?” Jamie wasn’t about to leave her brother’s side but, she could see by the look in his eye that she had no choice. Reluctantly she turned and walked to the shop the knife clutched in her small hands.

Walking through the streets, Felix worse fear had come and reared its ugly head. Walking straight to James’ door he didn’t even knock instead he slammed the door open taking out someone behind the door. Felix stopped as three men had guns level with his chest, he didn’t look away as he spoke to the gunmen “Let me speak with your boss, James, he recently came across something that I must get back.” Felix spit out the words as if they were poison. He heard a scream escape as someone opened a door in the back, making his pulse quicken and his fists clenched even tighter as a voice so menacing spoke to him.

“Ah, Pyre so nice of you to join me, or do you prefer Felix?” James greeted him with a sarcastic tone “Your mother has told us so much about you…Felix…but, if you want to see her you will do exactly as I ask, if not you will be lynched and your mother…well let’s just say we’ll have some fun before we kill her as well.” James walked to him his face so calm and collecting that Felix had to fight the urge to run as the man walked closer. At the peak of his height James maybe stood 5’4 and as thus only came up to Felix stomach. “Now, I assume that our escapee got to you but, oh well I guess one will have to do and we do know where you live. It would be such a shame if your home burned with your whole family trapped inside.”

At this last statement Felix could no longer control his anger and rage he grabbed the shorter man by the neck and brought him up to eye level. Struggling to keep his voice calm Felix spoke very low “Tell them to put their guns away and to bring my mother out here. For you sake I hope she isn’t hurt ‘cause for every injury she has you will too…”

“You heard him; you idiots get her out here and put down the damn guns.” He choked, as the door to the back was opened and an older woman with disheveled covering the black eye and numerous cuts on her face.
Felix spoke to her very sure of his words “Mom, get out of here, Jamie is waiting for you at the general store off main street. You need to go get her and go straight home; I promise I will tell you and pa everything when I get home.” Felix watched as his mother limped out the door, as he continued to hold James by the neck

“…if I come home I—.” He was cut off as the person he’d knocked out with the door slid a rope over his neck, forcing him to let go of James. The rest of the thugs ganged up on him forcing him to the ground. From outside Felix heard an engine start, slowly he realized what was about to happen. Then James came into his field of vision once more an evil grin spread across his face.

“I told you, you would be sorry to cross me, and now you will be an example to everyone in this town. I know I said I’d kill your family first but, I can make an exception; just know that they will die afterwards so you won’t be alone for too long.” Punching him in the mouth James got up and walked to the door signaling the truck to go.

The last thing Felix saw before all went black was James’ evil grin and bruised neck. The sun was high as Felix was dragged through the city behind the truck but, Felix felt no pain he was gone before he even got dragged out of the house.

“What happened to me, I remember dying but, I can still see and hear.” Felix thought as he looked at a mangled body in the street. “Who is that? Wait is that…me? There was something I was supposed to stop but, I…I can’t remember.” he closed his eyes trying to clear his head but, that didn’t help any. A horrible high pitch humming in his head, made his thoughts even more jumbled than they already were.

It was the smell of smoke that finally brought him out of own personal purgatory, looking west he saw smoke rising high and then from somewhere in the back of his mind he remembered an evil voice saying “…It would be such a shame if your home burned with your whole family trapped inside.” Running and yelling for help Felix ran all the way to the city limits and looked behind him, no one seemed to notice him, or the smoke.
Felix made it to the house just as the flames were rising to the roof, he could hear the cries of children as the temperature in the house rises, “No…why don’t they try to escape?” then he saw the problem, someone had barricaded the doors by parking an old farm truck in front of the door. “Why should I care, do I know these people…No, it’s not right they should have a chance, at the least.” Placing both his hands on the front of the truck he tried to push it out of the way. It didn’t move, “No…I can’t let them die…I don’t know why but, my gut tells me they are important somehow.”

Placing his hands once again on the front of the truck he pushed with all his mind, heart and strength. Felix was so intent with what must be done he didn’t notice the blue light radiating from his hands suddenly the truck flew forward, as if it had been thrown like a baseball. “Whoa…What was that?

The door to the house flew open and seven children and two adults flooded out coughing their faces covered with smoke. None saw him save for the youngest girl. “Felix…Mom Felix saved us, Felix is alive see! Felix is alive!” She pointed right at him but, the others didn’t even look at him.

“Um…you can see me? You know me, who are you? Who am I? Where am I?” For some reason his gut said he could trust her but, his head didn’t even know who she was…

“Jamie, my name is Jamie…your little sister, you told me to go and hide earlier today, remember?” She fished around in her pockets and pulled out something. “You gave your knife don’t you remember, the knife you’ve carried for over 17 years.” She held out the knife for him to take then, looking behind him fear replaced the joyous look on her face. “Who are you?”

Turning around Felix saw a man dressed in a black robe a serious look on his face and a…Sword on his hip? Stepping in front of Jamie, Felix stood tall and prepared to fight, if he was looking for a fight he would get it. “And just who are you and what do you want with them?”

The man spoke with a voice like gravel, he spoke as if they were the only ones there; “I don’t have any dealings with the living, I came because I sensed a high reiatsu and I thought it was an academy student who had snuck into the real world. You though however have already shown some proficiency in kido. So just because I am feeling generous I offer you a choice you can become a shinigami like me or I can perform the Konsō as usual and you can live a normal life in the soul society.”

“Normal never suited me friend, I don’t know what a shinigami is but, it sounds like a challenge and…” a grin crossed his face “…I like a good challenge lead the way.” As Felix started to walk off with the shinigami he turned and looked at Jamie, the tears flowing from her eyes as she cried. Seeing this he walked to her and took a knee placing both of his hands on her shoulders. “You…stay out of trouble because if you ever, get into trouble I’ll be back and you don’t want that.” She looked up at him wiping the tears from her eyes as she nodded saying nothing as he continued his goodbye.

“You take care of that knife too, and watch over everyone okay, I’m going to leave now but, I’ll be watching.” Hugging her Felix kissed her on the forehead and rejoined the shinigami once more. “Sorry I had to say my goodbye, to my little sister but, I am ready to leave now."

Last edited by Felix on Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Felix (Apollo is dead)   Felix (Apollo is dead) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 11:34 pm

So is this merely the revamp/reapplication of Felix your other character? If so there's not much to do with this since it's technically already accepted.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Felix (Apollo is dead)   Felix (Apollo is dead) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:11 pm

Yeah just re-approval Very Happy

Approved
Current Rank- 2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felix (Apollo is dead)   Felix (Apollo is dead) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felix (Apollo is dead)
Page 1 of 1