The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Unknown (WIP) Solo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cruff

Cruff

Male
Number of Posts : 106
Quote : I would rather find happiness and enjoy life, then to find perfection and be miserable.
Registration Date : 2011-02-04

The Unknown (WIP) Solo Empty
PostSubject: The Unknown (WIP) Solo   The Unknown (WIP) Solo I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:56 am

Katsumi got up earlier then usual. The sun was just peaking up on the horizon. A cool breeze was brushing the trees so gently, while the bird sung their morning song. It seemed like the perfect day. A couple of shinigami were already up and cleaning their clothes. A few small children stood by the way laughing and playing. It was a very peaceful day. As Katsumi stepped out the door, he took in a deep breath of the morning air. "If only it were like this all the time." Katsumi thought. Katsumi sat down on the top step of his small home and began to drink his morning tea. Just brewed, it left a sweet aroma in his nose as he took his first sip. "Katsumi!" A female voice shouted from across the way. "We have an emergency. A couple of shinigami were in the real world investigating an area of land that had a lot of activity recently. We have lost communication with them a few minutes ago. Your being requested." Katsumi went inside his home and put on his coat. As Katsumi made his way to the communications room, he began to think about the possibilities of this mission.

"Katsumi reporting as requested." Katsumi humbly made his way forward where he met with two other shinigami. "We received this transmission in just a few seconds before losing contact with the shinigami." The man said as he reached forward and pressed a button. The transmission began to play with a lot of static. "we....don't have ...continue." Katsumi's crinched his eye's as began to think on the situation. The girl in the transmission sounded very distressed, but it was hard to make out what she was trying to transmit. "So we're suppose to go find these two shinigami and bring them back?" Katsumi said questionably. The man in charge of the communications room looked at Katsumi. "These two shinigami were investigating the Quincy. We have reason to believe that one of the Quincy has been attacking humans with high spirit power." Katsumi began to get a little puzzled. He knew that the shinigami and the Quincy didn't always get along, but why would the Quincy attack the humans. They always protected the humans. "Katsumi this mission is very important. We are going to be sending a total of six shinigami in to investigate this matter. We are not sure what is going on, so we need you and Amaya to go in there and get any information you can. The other four shinigami will go in exactly 2 days from now. You have 48 hours to get us the information we need."

Katsumi looked at Amaya as the man introduced her. She was a small girl standing no more than 5'2". She had long dark brown hair and bright hazzle eyes. She was quite but something about her made Katsumi keep caution. As Katsumi looked at the girl, she calmly turned her eyes to Katsumi and smiled. Katsumi not realizing he had been staring at her for a while, quickly turned and faced the teacher. "We'll do everything we can." Amaya said. The two were given a quick lay out of the area of land that they were going to. They were given a place to hid out while they run their investigation. As the meeting came to a close, katsumi and Amaya grabbed their stuff and made their way to Katakuro Town.

Upon arrival to Karakuro town, they found themselves on the roof top of a small two story building. Katsumi began to look around to see if he can spot anything from where they were. So far they were undetected. "We should probably secure our stay before we head out." Katsumi said. Amaya looked at Katsumi and smilled. "That would probably be best." The two made their way to the place designated as a hide out. It was gloomy looking place. It would almost drive a person crazy if they stayed there too long. Katsumi put his things in order and stood by the window looking out. "You know, I was going to take the morning off today. It was such a nice day in Soul Society." The dark morning clouds of Karakuro Town, told Katsumi that it was going to be an ugly day here. As Amaya finished putting her things in order, Katsumi stepped to the roof top. This has got to be the oddest mission Katsumi had ever been on. Usually some one else had already done the investigative work and Katsumi would go in to complete the mission. Katsumi wandered why he was sent to do the investigating this time. Amaya stepped to the roof where Katsumi was sitting pondering away. "I'm ready to start." Her small calm voice echoed in Katsumi's ears. She spoke so gracefully and she sounded so innocent. Katsumi rose to his feet and the two of them began their investigation.

They began by trying to track the reaitsu of any shinigami in the area. That plan quickly died as they couldn't sense a thing. The people of Karakuro Town began to rise out of bed. Suddenly spirit power was sensed in multiple locations. It wasn't going to be easy tracking the lost shinigami. "We need to focus on the root of the problem. The reports said that the Quincy were attacking humans with high spirit power. If we can get close to those people, we would be able to possibly find the Quincy responsible for this, and thus find our fellow shinigami." Katsumi looked at the Amaya and smiled. "You know your really smart. I would have just wandered the streets for two days trying to find them." Katsumi and Amaya began to tract a group of friends that seemed to have high spirit power. The Quincy for sure would sense this group. They are a group of college guys who luckily rented an apartment together. Keeping them close like this would make it easier for Katsumi and Amaya to keep tract of them. As the day grew on, Katsumi and Amaya found themselves on the third floor of an abandoned warehouse stacking out these guys. It seemed a little off to be running their investigation this way. However it was the only thing that seemed reasonable to them. After all, if I was after people with high spirit power, then this is what I would be looking for. However what if they didn't get what they needed within that 48 hour time from. The first day was already coming to an end and they still haven't found a single clue as to what happened here. As the night came, so did the cold air. Katsumi sat by the window and kept first watch. Amaya went to a corner in the room and cuddle down, using her coat as a blanket. Katsumi watched as one by one the room lights across the street went out. This was the most vital point of the watch. This is when it would be easiest for the Quincy to strick. Amaya tossed and turned for about 30 minutes before getting up and coming to the window.

She sat in front of Katsumi and looked up at him with her bright hazzle eyes glowing in the street light. It was obvious there was something in the way she looked at him. Katsumi cleared his throat and handed her a cup of tea he had just brewed. "So, how long have been with the Gotei 13?" She took the cup and began to sip her tea. "This is really good. I have been here for almost 2 years." Katsumi looked at the girl with interest. "So your pretty much well set in your squad?" As Katusmi said that, the question came to him. "What squad are you with anyways?" Amaya looked up and smiled at Katsumi. "I'm with squad 4." As she said this, Katsumi rose to his feet. "Are you telling me that they sent someone from the healing squad to help in this matter? What are we going to do if we find the two shinigami and the Quincy is ready to fight? You would think they would send a couple of shinigami who specialize in fighting so that they would be prepared?" As Katsumi went on with his mumorings, Amaya continued to sip her tea. When Katsumi finished, she rose to her feet and calmly replied, "When we find the two shinigami, they will most likely need my help. If the Quincy is there, you will be there to hold him back. Remember we have four others who will be here in 24 hours." As she said this, Katsumi began to feel embarrassed. He bowed his head and sat back down. "I suppose your right Amaya, I apologize." Amaya sat next to him. "Don't even worry about it. We in squad 4 get that all the time, but we are needed more then some would like admit." As she said this, she leaned in to Katsumi's shoulders and rested her head. "I'm cold." Katsumi didn't know how to react to this. This girl was either very innocent or not shy at all. Katsumi began to feel uncomfortable gave her his coat. "You can use this for a pillow if you like." Amaya took Katsumi's coat and laid back down to try and get some rest.

The next morning when they arose, they felt something different. There was a spirit power that seemed a little off. Katsumi quickly went to the roof to see if he can get a better view of his surroundings. As he began to look around, he noticed that a couple of blocks away, there was a man standing in the middle of the road. The man seemed to be looking for something or someone. Amaya was already on the roof spying the man out. "He has been there for about 30 minutes now." Not knowing she was up there, Katsumi jumped when he heard her voice. "I didn't mean to scare you." She said as she held out Katsumi coat. "Thanks for the pillow." she said with a big smile on her face. Katsumi took his coat and put it on. As he did he got a wiff of Lilly's. He began to smell his coat and brush it down. "Did you put something on my coat?" Amaya smiled as she stepped forward. "I was getting ready this morning and I put on your coat by accident. I had already sprayed myself with Lilly Spray, so it got on your coat." She said it so gracefully and excitedly. Katsumi didn't want to spoil her mood so he just shrugged his shoulders and smiled back. "I don't know what it is about you but it's nearly impossible to be angry with you." Amaya stepped forward and pointed to the man in the road. "Even if you were mad at me, it would have to wait." As they continued to watch the man, it seemed that he was more lost then he was looking for someone. Everyone he tried to talk to just ignored him and kept walking by. Katsumi decided he was going to make contact with him.

Katsumi jumped off the roof and carefully made his way to the man in the road. "Excuse me, are you looking for something?" Amaya stayed behind to keep watch of the surroundings. "I can't seem to remember where I am." Katsumi put his hand on the mans shoulder and calmly proclaimed. "Your in Karakuro Town." As the man listened to Katsumi, he began to hold his head and look around. "I don't understand, why don't the people here respond to me?" Katusmi quickly realized that this man was probably one of the missing shinigami. Katsumi took the man back to the roof top where Amaya was waiting or him. "I believe this man is one of the guys we'er looking for. Can you check him out to see if he has suffered a concusion?" Amaya looked at Katsumi and smiled. "You see, I'm needed more then you think. I'll get right on it." As Amaya examined the man, she noticed he had distictive marks on his body. It was clear he was a shinigami. However for him to have lost his memory, means he was hit pretty good. "Can you remember what happened to you? Tell me the last thing you rememeber." The man looked up and began to think back. "I was on a roof. We were watching some people. I don't remember why. Then I was hit from behind. I woke up and I was in the fish market." As Katsumi and Amaya listened to the man, they began to ponder what could have happened to him.
Back to top Go down
Cruff

Cruff

Male
Number of Posts : 106
Quote : I would rather find happiness and enjoy life, then to find perfection and be miserable.
Registration Date : 2011-02-04

The Unknown (WIP) Solo Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unknown (WIP) Solo   The Unknown (WIP) Solo I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 9:41 am

Katsumi stood up and walked over to the window. "I'm pretty sure I know what happened to you." Katsumi leaned up against the wall and began to speak. "You were went here to get some information on what we believe to be Quincy attacking humans. I think you were spotted by the Quincy responsible for this." As Katsumi said all of this, man got a look on his face of wander. As if all of this sounded so familiar. Suddenly the man jumped up "Akashi!" The man shouted. As he did he got a look of despair on his face. Katsumi went over to the man sat him back down. Katsumi knew that something terrible must have happened to the other shinigami that was sent with this man. "Katsumi, this man seems to be remembering. He needs to rest so that we can get more information out of him." Katsumi nodded his head at Amaya in approval and starred back out the window. Amaya stood up and made her way to the window. "I have a bad feeling about this." Katsumi looked into her eyes. "We don't have the time to be sitting around here. The other shinigami will be here in a few hours and we have nothing to report except that one of the shinigami originally sent here is probably dead." Katsumi stood away from the window and over the man who was sleeping. "I think we are going to have more problems if we completely blow this mission. This is my first real assignment on my own." Amaya began to smile and gracefully skip to Katsumi. "Aww...is the big bad warrior going to get in trouble?" She began to walk around Katsumi and when she got behind him, she kicked Katsumi in the back of the leg dropping him to his knees. "If you think our biggest problems are over in Soul Society your wrong. There are four shinigami on their way here and all six of us could face the same fate as this man and his friend."

Katsumi got up quickly and turned to face Amaya. "What the hell do you think your doing?" Katsumi wasn't sure if he was mad because he was brought to his knees by this girl or because she was right. In the middle of all of this quirl, the two of them didn't see the man get up. A quick burst of reaitsu got their attention. "If the two of you keep this up the old mans is going to find us." Katsumi and Amaya stopped the arguing and put their attention on the man, who seemed a lot more calm and confident. "My name is Itsuto. Akashi and I were sent here to determine whether the reports were accurate. I'm sorry to say that they are." Itsuto walked over to the window and pointed out to a building a few blocks down. "That is where we were stationed. This Quincy is an old man, but he is fast as hell." Katsumi jumped in and interupted the man. "Why is he attacking the humans? It doesn't make any sense." Itsuto looked back at Amaya. "It's not safe for you to be here. From what we learned, the man draws out the shinigami by attacking the humans. Then he comes after us. It's all a trap and now there are four more shinigami on their way." Amaya stood up and tried to defend her position. "Excuse me, but the healing squad is as much of this team as anyone else. If it weren't for me you wouldn't be here right now." Itsuto stood back. "I thank you for what you did for me. But your position is back in Soul Society. What good a dead healer on the battle field?" Amaya began to chuckle. "Well it seems to me that since we are not in Soul Society and the battle is coming to us here, that I am exactly where I need to be." By this time Katsumi was getting tired of the unnecessary arguing between the two. "Look, I think we have bigger problems right now." Katsumi walked over to the window and looked out. "What else can you tell us about this Quincy?" "Besides the fact that there are three of them and all of them are old, not much. From what I gather they are the elder Quincy who never really settled their difference with us. I guess they figured before they die, they would take some of us with them." Katsumi looked at Itsuto and Amaya. "We need to prepare for the worst. If one of them can take on two shinigami, then we are going to have a pretty good fight consider we have six fighters and a healer. We need to breef the coming shinigami as soon as they get here. We have a new objective people. We can't let Soul Society send out anymore shinigami until we know that it's safe here. Aside from the hollow of course." Katsumi said as he began to smile.
Back to top Go down

The Unknown (WIP) Solo
Page 1 of 1