The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unknown Power (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male
Number of Posts : 339
Quote : There is always more you can do.
Registration Date : 2011-06-04

Unknown Power (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Unknown Power (Open)   Unknown Power (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:53 am

Draylon was once again designated to patrol Karakura town. Why do I always seem to pull this duty? I would much rather be in my lab working on stuff. Or training to try and achieve my shikai. Draylon sighed, he had a long night ahead of him. He looked up at the moon high above and relaxed on top of a roof, occasionally feeling out for any reiatsu.

After a few minutes of this he started to pick up on a strange reiatsu signature, and upon focusing on it he couldn't tell if it was a single person or not, or if it was even a person. I wonder what that could possibly be? Ah well at least it is interesting tonight, unlike usual. Dray stood up and dusted himself off, then started leaping from roof to roof towards the odd energy signature.
Back to top Go down
shinjo97

shinjo97

Male
Number of Posts : 153
Job/Interests : Writing
Quote : “Everyone dies. It is how one lives that matters.” --- R.A. Salvatore
Registration Date : 2011-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Power (Open)   Unknown Power (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 5:09 pm

Shioshi didn't even attempt to stifle his yawn as he walked along the streets of Karakura Town, his Zanpakutou sheathed across his back. As he walked, he reached up and brushed a few strands of his long dark blue hair out of his face, so that his greyish-silver eyes could shine for anyone who saw them, or would see them, if he weren't in his Spiritual Form. He wasn't really on patrol, although that could be considered a part of why he was here, his true reason for being in the world of the living being a hunt for a specific Hollow. He'd been on its heels for a while, but he'd lost track of it not too long ago. It wasn't too strong, but it was good at evasion, that's for sure. Shioshi's attention was suddenly diverted, though, as he felt a familiar presence nearby. Not believing it at first, but then realizing it really was him, Shioshi turned and raced in Draylon's direction.

He moved quickly, for one who couldn't use Shunpo, and he quickly found the place he'd sensed Draylon's Reiatsu from. However, it was elsewhere now, so he turned and once again headed in that direction, moving quickly. One of his favorite things to do, he had discovered in his most recent weeks as a Shinigami, was tracking. He wasn't the best at it, but he certainly stuck to the job, and once he could use Shunpo, something in the near future, hopefully, he'd be able to catch up to those he was tracking much faster than he did now. Of course, that was a ways away. He soon came into sight of his friend, with Draylon standing atop a building not that far away, heading off in the direction of some sort of strange Reiatsu. "Hey, Draylon! Where are you heading?" he called out ahead, hoping the other Shinigami wouldn't already be gone before Shioshi's voice carried over to him.
Back to top Go down
Hadoland

Hadoland

Male
Number of Posts : 154
Job/Interests : Procrastinator
Quote : Hado! Number.... Wait, what?!
Registration Date : 2009-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Power (Open)   Unknown Power (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 3:07 am

Drops of crimson stained the Earth as the Quincy's hand bled. Honing the skills of a Quincy was a long and grueling process, and more often than not Hado would lose usage of his hand for days at a time. It was a tiresome ordeal, but one that would hopefully pay out in the end. A vivid stream of silvery white arrows flew from the similarly hued bow. His hand, now reduced to a bloody mess, was finally forced to relinquish the form of the bow.

A low sigh escaped the pale pink lips of the disciple as he could not continue. Worse yet, it seemed as though Shinigami were on their way. One could only hope it wasn't a pair of the blithering idiots that Hado had grown accustomed to.

He turned and faced the direction of the oncoming Shinigami. He slowly reached his withered hand into his pocket and uncapped a single tube of Ginto. A large triangle formed at his feet and soon enclosed the Quincy in a shining pyramid of energy. He slowly sat down and folded his legs Indian style. Another ginto tube was opened and the liquid Reiryoku spread over the Quincy's injured hand.

"Heilen"!

Within moments the Quincy's eyes shone a bright silver as his hand emanated a similar shade. It would be at least ten minutes before it was back to usable shape, one could only hope that his little shield would provide him with enough time if it came to such measures.
Back to top Go down
Draylontis

Draylontis

Male
Number of Posts : 339
Quote : There is always more you can do.
Registration Date : 2011-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Power (Open)   Unknown Power (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 9:40 pm

Draylon saw a light in the distance and hurried towards it. Once he got there he saw a large glowing pyramid with a man inside. He hopped down to the ground from the roof he was on, and walked over towards the pyramid. He glanced around, noticing the blood splattered here and there across the ground. Quite a bit of blood, I wonder what caused it.

Feeling out he confirmed that the man inside was indeed the one he had sensed. he called out, "Are you alright in there? Do you need any help?". He reached out and touched the pyramid with one hand, squinting at the man inside.
Back to top Go down
shinjo97

shinjo97

Male
Number of Posts : 153
Job/Interests : Writing
Quote : “Everyone dies. It is how one lives that matters.” --- R.A. Salvatore
Registration Date : 2011-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Power (Open)   Unknown Power (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 9:51 pm

Shioshi sighed as Draylon failed to hear him, and then forced his legs and feet to move faster. He couldn't use Shunpo, but since Draylon wasn't using it himself when he could, he could still keep up. Finally, he saw Draylon change direction a bit to head in the direction of a strange light. Since he, too, was wondering what the light was, he sighed and followed. However, he didn't believe that he'd need to use his Zanpakutou, and so he didn't bring his hand down towards his hilt. Instead, he decided to simply watch the events about to transpire, or, at least at first. He landed on a roof after a leap, and then stopped, allowing Draylon to reach whatever the strange light was before continuing forward.

"Now to see just what's going on..." he muttered as he moved silently, or, at least silently to the best of his ability, in the direction of Draylon and the light. He was sure that neither Draylon nor whatever or whoever the light was coming from would notice him, since they wouldn't be searching for other Reiatsu signatures while facing each other. That's what he had to believe, at least, as he finally came to a point where he could see Draylon and the person within the odd structure of light. It was on the roof of a five story building, so it allowed him to look down at the events and, in the silence of the night, he would be able to somewhat hear what they were saying below him. He knelt down to peer over the edge of the roof at the events below, his hand still not straying to his Zanpakutou.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Power (Open)   Unknown Power (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unknown Power (Open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Real World :: Karakura Town-
Jump to: