The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Extracurricular Training (open to the first to Reply)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Conall

Conall

Male
Number of Posts : 31
Registration Date : 2010-07-05

Extracurricular Training (open to the first to Reply) Empty
PostSubject: Extracurricular Training (open to the first to Reply)   Extracurricular Training (open to the first to Reply) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 9:55 am

It was well past curfew, but Conall didn't care. This had become his nightly ritual, every night for the last month, he came here to the sparring grounds and trained until he was either to tired to go on, or till daylight began to break the horizon.

Tonight though, he wasn't doing what he normally did. Tonight, He was mad, furious. He was attacking training dummy after training dummy, with his real zanpakutos instead of the training swords he normally did. He was attacking in a fury, venting his anger and frustration out on the dummies, tearing them to ribbons. He was angry, but intensly focused. Until he made a critical mistake and left himself wide open. His fury boiling over into pure rage "DAMNIT" he yelled at himself and threw his left zanpakuto, out of frustration, into a dummy near the entrance of the sparring grounds.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Extracurricular Training (open to the first to Reply)   Extracurricular Training (open to the first to Reply) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:12 am

Ri had been on patrol for the last few hours and was only now being recalled, he skipped along the rooftops of the living world making his way to the Senkaimon gate that had been opened for him. He pass through the gate and continue running through the tunnel till he came to the other side,

He exited the gate and immediately noticed to was dark , his eyes twinged slightly, as it had been day in the living world. He put one foot on the ground made sure the kido force who operated the gate saw him then Ri shunpo'd out of sight.

He was on his way back to his barracks to report in but he had nothing of interest to say so he took his time returning and instead shunpo'd around the sereite only to stop after hearing yelling from the academy sparring grounds.

Entering Ri saw a student through a Zanpakuto out of his hand and into a dummy not far from Ri. The student hadn't noticed Ri yet so he moved to the dummy and pulled the Zanpakuto out and held it for a moment

"You shouldn't throw away a Zanpakuto like that, You'll hurt it's feelings" Ri said at the student as he smiled and examined the Zanpakuto. He held it out into front of him then tossed it back to the student.
Back to top Go down
Conall

Conall

Male

PostSubject: Re: Extracurricular Training (open to the first to Reply)   Extracurricular Training (open to the first to Reply) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 12:43 pm

Conall froze. 'Oh bloody hell,I'm caught.' he thought as he turned around to see who had found him. His fear subsided when he saw it wasn't one of the instructors. 'I'm surprised I managed this long without being caught.' he thought as he watched as the shinigami examined his blade, and then tossed it back to him. "Sorry." he said as he caught the zanpakuto by the handle, " My temper got the better of me." He glanced back at the dummies, and sighing, put his swords away. "So am I in trouble? or can I continue to train?" he asked the shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road

PostSubject: Re: Extracurricular Training (open to the first to Reply)   Extracurricular Training (open to the first to Reply) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:53 pm

"Trouble?. I guess I could report you to the headmaster but that seems like far to much effort so no your not in trouble" Ri said slowly walking forward, it seem liked it was an age since Ri himself was a wide eyed student. He remember never sleeping when he was a student thought that hadn't changed.

"At night You should use the Kido field , it's open and no one will hear you" Ri said smiling broadly, when he was a student he often used the kido field to train after lights out , it's what made him the Shinigami he is today.

"I'll leave you to it then" Ri said as he lazily walked around the grounds recalling his days in the academy. He turned and slowly walk toward the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Conall

Conall

Male

PostSubject: Re: Extracurricular Training (open to the first to Reply)   Extracurricular Training (open to the first to Reply) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:51 am

"Wait." Conall said as the shinigami began to leave. "Could you help me out? I mean i understand if your busy. But, I want to get better with these" he said drawing his blades again. "You see Before I died i never used a sword, just my fists, and well I'm not so good with these things." Shrugging he continued. "You see, I woke up in distrect 80 north and these were in my lap, and when I came to the academy the zanjutsu instructor put me in the advanced class, but I don't think I'm good enough. What i mean is...Please, I need help."
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Extracurricular Training (open to the first to Reply)   Extracurricular Training (open to the first to Reply) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 3:03 pm

Ri stopped moving but didn't turn his head as the student requested his help, Ri couldn't help but smile, nothing inflated his ego faster then someone looking for help. He turned around and smiled as he placed his hand on his Zanpakuto's hilt.

"Alright , we'll have a little spar then" Ri said as he slowly drew his Zanpakuto. "This is Gáircas , My Zanpakuto and a close friend. I doubt you've learned your Zanpakutos name but I felt the need to introduce. I myself am Ri O'Nocht , fifth seat of squad ten"

Ri walked forward towards Conall, his cocky smiled creeping it's way over his face. He decided to have manner and let Conall make the first move , so Ri just took his stance and preprepared his mind and body for combat.
Back to top Go down
Conall

Conall

Male

PostSubject: Re: Extracurricular Training (open to the first to Reply)   Extracurricular Training (open to the first to Reply) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 10:49 am

Conall's eye's narrowed, 'A fifth seat....this will be tough, but fun' he thought as he grinned as well, 'So he knows its name...this should be fun indeed.'

"The name's Conall."he said as he drew both his Zanpakuto's as he spoke. He spun the blades a few times in his hands, then charged in keeping the blades low,"NICE TO MEET YA!!" He closed in fast, swinging up with the right first, and low and horizontal with the left.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Extracurricular Training (open to the first to Reply)   Extracurricular Training (open to the first to Reply) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:39 pm

Ri smiled as he watch Conall rush towards him, it didn't take much for Ri back step out of the way of the first strike and with the clash of steel Ri casted the second attack of with ease.

Ri took a breath then stared down Conall, for a moment he didn't moved then like a gust of wind he moved without being seen, using Shunpo he moved to Conalls close left and with dead-on precision he thrust his blade at Conalls Shoulder giving only enough reach to pierce the skin.
Back to top Go down
Conall

Conall

Male

PostSubject: Re: Extracurricular Training (open to the first to Reply)   Extracurricular Training (open to the first to Reply) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:34 am

Ri vanished before his eyes, 'Oh bloody-' his thought cut off as Ri's blade pierced his skin. Blood seeped from his shoulder as he took a few more steps forward. He turned around, his face oddly calm. "I see 'ow yer gonna be, boyo. And that be fine by me." he said, his voice cold, as he slide one blade down the other and took a new fighting stance. This stance was very different from the way he normally fought, his left foot was forward, and his weight was balanced between. He brought his right blade up,, and pointed the left blade out, his arm parallel to the ground, both blade tips pointed at Ri. "But If I can be landin one hit an ya while yer cheatin, well then, I think that be makin me a better swordsman." Conall's breathing was steady, his face cold and calm. He was taking this fight serious now, and he loved the challenge Ri posed. He didn't charge this time, instead waiting for his opponent to attack again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extracurricular Training (open to the first to Reply)   Extracurricular Training (open to the first to Reply) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Extracurricular Training (open to the first to Reply)
Page 1 of 1