The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Whispering Upon Deaf Ears: Kaoseu's Zanpakuto Training (first three reply is welcome)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D
Job/Interests : Working on it/ Writing, Drawing, BMX
Quote : Fear is the strength which allows me to live...
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

A Whispering Upon Deaf Ears: Kaoseu's Zanpakuto Training (first three reply is welcome) Empty
PostSubject: A Whispering Upon Deaf Ears: Kaoseu's Zanpakuto Training (first three reply is welcome)   A Whispering Upon Deaf Ears: Kaoseu's Zanpakuto Training (first three reply is welcome) I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 2:39 pm

*Kaoseu lay in his bed a few moments, darkness having settled hours ago, yet his brain was still restless. He sighed and got out of bed, donned his clothes, grabbed his katanas, and headed out. As he walked, he looked at the full moon resting in the sky, drifting lazily. Cherry blossoms swirled around in the warm wind. A pang of longing went through him as he remembered his life on the human world, but he quickly pushed it from his mind.

Before he realized where he was going, he looked down and found himself closing in on the Zanjutsu training area. He smiled, figuring the odds of him ending up someplace he could clear his mind. He entered the large area and stood in the center, as it was empty at this time of night. He closed his eyes, both wrists resting on each of his katana. They're only katana... he remembered sadly, realizing he still had not even heard the slightest murmur of his Zanpakuto.

He sighed again, clearing his mind of the depressing thought, then relaxed his entire body. The palms of his hands rested on the hilts of his katana. He took a deep breath and held it, and as he let it go, he whipped out his blades, keeping his wrists loose as he had learned was easiest, and swung with confidence, whirling in a circle. He was still breathing out the same breath, and just before he stopped, he sheathed both blades in one smooth motion, the exact same time as he took another breath. He opened his eyes and smiled at the result; every cherry blossom in the air around him had been cleaved in half, a grand total of 42, he noted as they fluttered to the ground.

He sighed one last time, heavily, and muttered to himself, "I really need a training partner..."
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

A Whispering Upon Deaf Ears: Kaoseu's Zanpakuto Training (first three reply is welcome) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Whispering Upon Deaf Ears: Kaoseu's Zanpakuto Training (first three reply is welcome)   A Whispering Upon Deaf Ears: Kaoseu's Zanpakuto Training (first three reply is welcome) I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 4:58 pm

Ri had been walking the ground for sometime. He hadn't been able to sleep too much was on his mind at the moment. He walked around the academy balancing his Zanpakuto by putting the tip of the blade on his middle finger. He walked normally as his blade danced around on his finger.

He wondered around for sometime and soon found himself at the training ground. He looked over the ground and remember the many fights he had there from the first day fighting with wooden swords to yesterday fighting Kaiyo. His eye glanced up at hilt of his Zanpakuto and with a flick on his hand he flipped it and caught it by the hilt.

"Thanks " He said thanking his sword. He stood perfectly still and hoped for a response but nothing but a light breeze . He caught sight of something , a Student was training near the other end of the area.

"Didn't think anyone else was up at this hour" Ri said as he approached the student. One thing caught his attention the student has something of a rarity dual Zanpakuto's.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D

PostSubject: Re: A Whispering Upon Deaf Ears: Kaoseu's Zanpakuto Training (first three reply is welcome)   A Whispering Upon Deaf Ears: Kaoseu's Zanpakuto Training (first three reply is welcome) I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 5:20 pm

Kaoseu turned, blades a whir, and almost aimed to lop off Ri's unsuspecting head, but stopped mid-stroke, altering his blade's course over his head. He noted that this was the guy he had met in the dorms. He studied him again, then saw his eyes looking at his blades, after which Kaoseu jumped to put away one, hiding it from view. "I didn't either. But listen, you ain't gonna say nothin about my other blade, right...? I know lottsa people don't use two katana, but it's comfortable, since I'm ambidexterous..." he said. "I'm sorry guys..." he thought, then waited, hoping for maybe even a whisper, or muted sound from inside his blade or even a phantasmic whisper in his brain. He sighed when he received none and looked back at Ri. "So what's got you up so late?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road

PostSubject: Re: A Whispering Upon Deaf Ears: Kaoseu's Zanpakuto Training (first three reply is welcome)   A Whispering Upon Deaf Ears: Kaoseu's Zanpakuto Training (first three reply is welcome) I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 5:38 pm

Ri didn't move an inch even when the blades nearly gave him a rather short hair cut. His facial expression changed to a toothy smile when he recognized Kaoseu. "I won't say anything don't worry about it but why hide it" Ri said allowing his blade to drop and lodge in the ground as he cracked his fingers.

"Me? I'm up because well eh...."
Ri said scratching his head and making thinking noises. "No idea but don't feel like sleeping and I like the night, everything calm and quite."

Ri pulled his sword hilt out of the ground and caught it with his other hand. He stabbed a cherry blossom and examined it. Tossing it off he spun his hilt around and caught it and took a offensive stance.

"Always wondered. " Ri Said smiling broardly. "Does dual weapons give much of an advantages"
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Whispering Upon Deaf Ears: Kaoseu's Zanpakuto Training (first three reply is welcome)   A Whispering Upon Deaf Ears: Kaoseu's Zanpakuto Training (first three reply is welcome) I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:05 pm

Kaoseu grinned, holding his blade in a one handed grip and scoring the ground in front of him. He looked back at Ri, a bit of lust for blood seeping into his tinted eyes. "Why hide it? Well, not many people find it worthwhile to fight a person with dual weapons. Plus, it's just more advantageous. And as fer dual weildin' in general bein' advantageous, you're gonna have ta make me draw my other one." he said, inviting Ri to attack. This was gonna be fun.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Whispering Upon Deaf Ears: Kaoseu's Zanpakuto Training (first three reply is welcome)   A Whispering Upon Deaf Ears: Kaoseu's Zanpakuto Training (first three reply is welcome) I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:18 pm

"GO!" Ri said as he pushed off his back food and swung downward but was blocked easily. He pulled back then swipe a few more time each one countered one by one.

"Damn it" Ri said as he change his hand so his right was dominate. His left arm was still stiff after his right with Kaiyo yesterday but his right was just as strong but he wasn't as accurate with it.

"Right then. Your turn" Ri said grinning as he took a defensive stance.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Whispering Upon Deaf Ears: Kaoseu's Zanpakuto Training (first three reply is welcome)   A Whispering Upon Deaf Ears: Kaoseu's Zanpakuto Training (first three reply is welcome) I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:28 pm

Kaoseu grinned fiendishly and took a large step forward, lifting his right knee into the air and came down in a hard, swift strike, but altered course, landing in a kneeling position and ten pushed off hard, making his blade horizontal as he went for a strike to Ri's stomach. "Gotta step it up, pal, or you're gunna be toast!" he taunted.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Whispering Upon Deaf Ears: Kaoseu's Zanpakuto Training (first three reply is welcome)   A Whispering Upon Deaf Ears: Kaoseu's Zanpakuto Training (first three reply is welcome) I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:48 pm

Ri pushed to his left and dodged to his right. He was faster then Keoseu ,he'd have to use that to win.He knew at some stage his shoulder was going to give in so he'd have to end this fast and decisively.

"Right no more games" Ri said as he focused and gripped his hilt with both hands and returning his left hand to it normal position. He waited for Kaoseu to retake his stance and he launched into a powerful attack allowed it to be blocked and using the recoil he twirled around to Kaoseu back and went to place his sword to Kaoseu neck.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Whispering Upon Deaf Ears: Kaoseu's Zanpakuto Training (first three reply is welcome)   A Whispering Upon Deaf Ears: Kaoseu's Zanpakuto Training (first three reply is welcome) I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 7:06 pm

Kaoseu grinned, having fun with this. Ri was faster than him, but he could tell he was the better tactician. He leaned forward as Ri aimed for the back of his neck, noticing how Ri's movements were stiffer in this arm. He leaned forward even more and made his body horizontal, then went up on one leg and aimed a kick at the hilt of Ri's outstretched blade, aiming to disarm him, followed by placing a hand on the ground and kicking his other leg up, aiming for Ri's armpit of his injured shoulder. He was going to hit him, one way or another. "Hehe, the games are just gettin started!" Kaoseu barked, his eyes ablaze with the lust for blood now.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Whispering Upon Deaf Ears: Kaoseu's Zanpakuto Training (first three reply is welcome)   A Whispering Upon Deaf Ears: Kaoseu's Zanpakuto Training (first three reply is welcome) I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 7:15 pm

Ri grinned as with ease he kicked off the ground and out of Kaoseu immediate reach. He landed a few pace away from Kaoseu and withdrew his Zanpakuto. Ri bowed slightly and then spoke.

"Sorry but not fighting you at hundredth percent is an insult" Ri said with a slight grin. "We'll have to finish then at a latter stage."
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Whispering Upon Deaf Ears: Kaoseu's Zanpakuto Training (first three reply is welcome)   A Whispering Upon Deaf Ears: Kaoseu's Zanpakuto Training (first three reply is welcome) I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 7:50 pm

"100%, eh? Well, looks like you get what ya wanted." Said Kaoseu, straightening up as he drew his second blade. He stood in a lazy fashion, not taking a stance at all. He flared his Reiatsu momentarily, flexing it as if it were a muscle, something he didn't often use. He pointed the blade in his left hand at Ri and grinned wider. "Your move, pal." he teased.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Whispering Upon Deaf Ears: Kaoseu's Zanpakuto Training (first three reply is welcome)   A Whispering Upon Deaf Ears: Kaoseu's Zanpakuto Training (first three reply is welcome) I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 8:13 pm

"I mean my self" Ri said laughing. He looked up at the stars for a moment and enjoyed the night breeze. He turned his gaze back at Kaoseu and smiled broadly.

"You got one of those summons to Dojo A1 tomorrow as well Ri said remember the summons they both received earlier. "So know heres the question. Who did we both piss off enough to call for a official summons?

Ri laughed he couldn't help but laugh. He turned his gaze back to the night sky and sighed at the end of the laughter.He walked lazily to a tree and sat at the truck of the tree.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Whispering Upon Deaf Ears: Kaoseu's Zanpakuto Training (first three reply is welcome)   A Whispering Upon Deaf Ears: Kaoseu's Zanpakuto Training (first three reply is welcome) I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 8:23 pm

Kaoseu was caught of guard slightly by the sudden change in attitude from Ri, but then smiled, realizing that they both had something to look forward to. He sighed as well and scaled a tree nearby, looking out over Sereitei. "Hehe, well, I guess we just gotta wait and see then, don't we?" he replied, figuring it probably had something to do with their meetings with the Captain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Whispering Upon Deaf Ears: Kaoseu's Zanpakuto Training (first three reply is welcome)   A Whispering Upon Deaf Ears: Kaoseu's Zanpakuto Training (first three reply is welcome) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Whispering Upon Deaf Ears: Kaoseu's Zanpakuto Training (first three reply is welcome)
Page 1 of 1