The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A fight in the Park (Open to first reply)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Will

Will

Male
Number of Posts : 202
Registration Date : 2010-11-24

A fight in the Park (Open to first reply) Empty
PostSubject: A fight in the Park (Open to first reply)   A fight in the Park (Open to first reply) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:00 pm

Apollo was dressed warmly in a black leather jacket and jeans as was the fashion of this century, keeping his head down peering at the cell phone looking device as he strolled through Park. Apollo’s grim demeanor polluted the air for only a brief second as his lips twitched with a brief spell of laughter.

Dead or alive I still hunt these streets for that which haunts the mortals nightmares. It seems that no matter what happens a profession such as mine doesn’t allow the briefest of holidays even for the dead. Snow was starting to fall when Apollo was brought out of his thoughts and back to reality. Looking back at the sensor Apollo slipped it in his pocket and spoke into the air. “Come out and show yourself I know you’re here.” Taking a small candy from his pocket he swallowed it as his soul was forced out of his gigai and the temporary soul took over the fake body.

“Go take shelter and keep a low profile, I will find you later when I am finished.” Apollo didn’t even look at the gigai as he focused his mind to finding the hollow.
Back to top Go down
Hadoland

Hadoland

Male
Number of Posts : 154
Job/Interests : Procrastinator
Quote : Hado! Number.... Wait, what?!
Registration Date : 2009-07-02

PostSubject: Re: A fight in the Park (Open to first reply)   A fight in the Park (Open to first reply) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 12:00 pm

A smirk planted itself on the lips of the wayward Quincy. He didn't share a festering hatred for Shinigami as the rest of his brethren did, their discrimination against Quincy however could become a tad.... Annoying, for lack of a better word. The only reason this particular Shinigami had been able to sense the Quincy was due to the fact he was patrolling. A small bit of his Reiatsu was constantly being released, an intentional lure for any Hollow in the vicinity. It was a tactic that was often used by this Quincy, typically only attracting mindless hunger driven Hollow to his current position. However, this trap was sometimes sprung by something other than the intended query.

In a surge of movement the Quincy used his Hirenkyaku to appear ten feet in front of the Shinigami, his Reiatsu surging out to it's full extent as an attempted scare tactic. He truly did not wish to fight, but at times a Shinigami's ignorance was their downfall.

"I assure you, dear Soul Reaper, I had no intention of hiding. I was merely here to eradicate whatever small fry Hollow would dare to challenge me. It is however quite a pity that a Shinigami instead, answered that call."

From his pocket did the Quincy withdraw a hilt. From this hilt a shimmering sword of sorts would appear in his hands, it was Seele Schneider and the Quincy would rather enjoy giving it a test run in actual combat. This small action would act as a mocking blow of sorts. Biding his time until the Shinigami made the first move. It would be quite interesting indeed to see what tricks he had up his sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Will

Will

Male

PostSubject: Re: A fight in the Park (Open to first reply)   A fight in the Park (Open to first reply) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 3:57 pm

Apollo was quite amazed to meet a quincy when out on patrol. The young man had pulled out a rather odd little trinket from his pocket and with little effort it hand transformed into a glowing sword. “I find it rather odd that a quincy would set off my sensor, unless you are so untrained that you carelessly let your reiatsu leak from your body like a faucet.

“Now, I am going ask you politely to step aside as I don’t really want to fight you.” Apollo stood his ground, but it was clear from the quincy’s eyes that he had no intention of standing down. Resting his left hand on the hilt of his blade Apollo’s eyes took a steeled appearance as his voice was sharper than a razor blade as he spoke once more. “If you refuse to stand down; then I will not be held responsible for your death.”

Drawing his zanpakuto Apollo charged forward his khopesh raised for a slash down the body of the quincy. At the last minute he spun the blade backwards and aimed the pommel of the blade towards the sternum of the quincy with a quick jab.
Back to top Go down
Hadoland

Hadoland

Male

PostSubject: Re: A fight in the Park (Open to first reply)   A fight in the Park (Open to first reply) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 6:29 pm

The smirk on his face broadened as the Shinigami was clearly underestimating him. He had failed to realize that he was purposely luring hollow away from the more vulnerable souls around. Once again another tribute to how truly ignorant Shinigami could be. Even failing to realize that he was closer to Hado's own turf that his own, clearly quite foolish of the robed man. The assumption that he could even kill Hado was also a silly one.

The Shinigami charged, closing the distance between the two quite rapidly and bringing his sword down to what seemed to be a smash. Hado quickly raised his sword to block but the Quincy's sharp eyes noticed the blow being with-held some and switched into a jab with the pommel of his sword. Hado instantly flooded Reishi into his dominent hand and collided it against the pommel. Easily with enough force to overpower the Shinigami's strike and most likely send him off balance. From there, the Quincy would quickly stab at the spleen of the Shinigami. Immediately following he would use his limited knowledge of Hirenkyaku to attempt appearing twenty feet away from the target, instead reaching about twenty two. A Ginto tube was soon opened and its contents thrown into the air. A thick rain of arrows then instantly forming and sent towards the Shinigami. From that point the Quincy would put away his blade, his spiritual bow forming as he began to fire arrows at the annoyance, two at a time.
Back to top Go down
Will

Will

Male

PostSubject: Re: A fight in the Park (Open to first reply)   A fight in the Park (Open to first reply) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:59 pm

Apollo smile faltered as the Quincy met the pommel jab with counter of his palm, dropping the blade completely he heard the sword fall to the ground behind him, as he turned sideways avoiding the quincy’s blade going through his gut. Apollo was to slow however, the blade sliced his abdominal region with a shallow cut. Looking down at his torn robe; he guessed the blow wasn’t too serious but the pain was excruciating.

Fighting the pain Apollo looked up just in time to see the arrows start to rain down towards him, his mind raced as he tried to think up an escape from the raining arrows. I only got one spell that might work, but I have never applied it at such a scale. From somewhere in the back of his mind a little voice asked “What do you got to lose?” to which Apollo mentally responded “My life.”

Raising both of his hands Apollo focused his power as he spoke faster than he ever had before “Stop the Impelling Shot, from a Prompt arrival, Bakudo number three: Sutoppu!” Some of the arrows halted though some still flew towards him. Dodging the ones that hadn’t stopped Apollo grabbed his blade from the ground; as he felt an arrow pierce his right shoulder. He had forgotten the quincy in the panic of dodging the arrows from above.

“I will give you this much your pretty fast, if I may what is the name of the one that thinks he has me down for the count?” Apollo was acting winded and though the pain to his stomach was excoriating, the shot to the shoulder hardly hurt at all, he must have missed the muscles and nerves, which is a million and one shot. Either that was luck on my part or he is toying with me. “I am Apollo Darknight.”
Back to top Go down
Hadoland

Hadoland

Male

PostSubject: Re: A fight in the Park (Open to first reply)   A fight in the Park (Open to first reply) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:02 pm

Hadoland smiled as it seemed his opponent wasn't completely eradicated in one move. It seemed that this Shinigami would allow Hado to actually stretch his legs for a change. After his arrow pierced the Shinigami's shoulder he stopped launching the spirit based attacks. It appeared as though he wanted to know the name of the one who would bring him an end.

"I am Hadoland Daimon,"

With those few words he sprung into action. Another ginto tube uncapping as two large balls of silvery light formed in the Quincy's hands. These creations were connected by a similar hued string of sorts. This creation was imbued with the combined strength of Hado and the Reiryoku in the tube alike. The light eerily illuminating Hado's face one could see how confident he was. He held himself in a strong and supporting defensive stance before calling out.

"Duetto. Second of the five feathers."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A fight in the Park (Open to first reply)   A fight in the Park (Open to first reply) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A fight in the Park (Open to first reply)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Real World :: Earth-
Jump to: