The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Early riser (open to first reply)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Early riser (open to first reply) Empty
PostSubject: Early riser (open to first reply)   Early riser (open to first reply) I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 6:31 pm

(Ooc: The opponents here are all figments of James’ imagination, yes I know this just screams help me I am insane but, please don’t call the shrink. This helps me so I don’t have to make an NPC partner. When I do that I want to make a whole profile for them so I don’t usually use an NPC. )

James walked onto the training grounds yawning, as he stretched his back and arms popping. “It is much too early for anyone to be here…hopefully…” he grumbled to himself as he scanned the area around him making sure he was alone. The sky above him was still dark only just beginning to show signs of morning, I better get to work if I am to stay at the top of my game, the others are just an annoyance otherwise I would practice against someone else.

Walking to the center of the clearing James exhaled a heavy breath closing his eyes and clearing his mind of everything, but the task at hand. Suddenly his eyes snapped open glowing as bright as flames, his left leg snapped outward kicking an invisible opponent, as he drew his knives and stabbed the same opponent in quick repetition. Spinning around James Sliced through a second “opponent” at about waist level and the second aimed for the targets throat, Aim for just behind the jugular, rip forward, instant death minimum noise…some things never leave you I guess. James frowned as he started remember his time in basic training.

They taught me to kill, they taught me to obey orders, but they didn’t teach me what to do when the weapon can change Just the day before James had been watching some shinigami sparring, this was the first time he had ever seen a shikai released, the power was amazing almost enough to make him feel a bit of nausea. Spinning around he brought both knives around in a parallel slice across the targets chest area. Dropping to his knees James panted heavily, “This is…a lot more fun…when they can fight back…”

Sitting there he looked up at the sky the first orange rays of sun were starting to shoot across the sky, then grinning to himself he stood back up and looked at the small area he had been training in the dirt was trenched where his feet and moved, shifted, turned and kicked. Lets make this a little more challenging he sheathed his knife in his left sleeve and placed his right arm on the inside of his robe like a sling. James charged, he would start simple he tried a simple kick in front of him, he fell landing on his back without his other arm to help keep balance he couldn’t kick.

Sitting up in the dirt James frowned “Errrr that really hurts a lot more than I thought it would.” Rolling over he got back to his feet and started brushing the dirt from his robes, “Let’s try this again.” James charged forward fifteen feet and brought his leg up in a simple kick, this time he leaned back keeping his balance he brought his foot down and turned bringing his other leg around for a roundhouse kick and stabbed with his other knife. Ripping it upwards he turned back towards the entrance some fifteen yards away and tossed the knife, it embedded itself hilt deep in the door frame James cussed, “Well damn now I have to go get the bastard.”
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Early riser (open to first reply)   Early riser (open to first reply) I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 6:54 pm

Kaiyo pulled the dagger from the door frame, throwing it back at the guys feet who'd nearly sliced her head off. The short blonde girl grinned, 'Ya know not many people talk to them self that loud' Kaiyo giggled lightly as she stepped closer to the familiar Shinigami. Kaiyo was in truth, horrifically bored of not doing anything, and the girl had taken to wandering around, trying to force a hollow out to Soul Society...after that plan failed miserably she'd decided to try and find something amusing to do. The Shinigami Academy was usually fun, and Kaiyo was regularly sent there for open days or demonstrations, so the girl still knew her way around quit well.

Still Kaiyo tapped the hilt of her Zanpaktou, her eyes darting around the training grounds, and surverying the new guy, a face the girl remembered oddly well. Kaiyo stepped even closer, her capped reiatsu making her seem practically hidden. The Lieutenant tilted her head to one side at the moment, staring into the guys eyes before her face lit up, Kaiyo yelled in an excited manner as she pointed at the guy almost accusingly, 'JAMES!'. Kaiyo grinned at the guy; finally remember their epic fight...he was pretty good if she remember correctly. Kaiyo's face froze for a moment. A trigger going off in her mind as the girl considered that they never finished their previous fight.

Kaiyo ignored any formal greeting, instead choosing to leap quickly into the air and send a roundhouse kick aimed at the guys jaw. Kaiyo landed and rolled backwards as she took a fighting stance, 'Hey James, you were just training right?' the girl's voice was laced with a deeper meaning, and one which clearly meant she wanted a fight. Kaiyo's spiritual energy spiked as the girl got vaguely excited about her re-match.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Early riser (open to first reply)   Early riser (open to first reply) I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:19 pm

James’ jaw nearly dropped as he saw the vice captain of the 11th division watching him from the door. Picking his knife from the ground he smiled “Long time no see Kaiyo.” He laughed as he stood back up just in time to see the small pipsqueak of a vice captain’s foot coming right at him, (sorry kaiyo couldn’t resist) leaning back the foot narrowly missed his jaw.

“Why yes pipsqueak I was training and thank you for returning my knife back to me, it really is a drag when I get carried away training by myself, the other day I did that, missed my target and spent two hours searching through the underbrush” He laughed as he drew his right arm free and drew his other knife free of his left wrist. “Well Kaiyo, I hope you are ready for a fight because this time I won’t go easy on you.” He laughed as he charged the vice captain his blades shining in the predawn light.

James sliced high as he aimed his first shot at her face; his second dagger was coming up to slice at her right arm. “I really hope you don’t expect me to hold back.” He smiled at his own joke remember last time that the little psycho almost killed him.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Early riser (open to first reply)   Early riser (open to first reply) I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:21 pm

Kaiyo's smile dropped at the guys loving reference to her as 'pipsqueak' appeared. Yeah, short jokes, thats original. Kaiyo's smile dropped as the guy moved to attack. The girl smirked at James though, the idea of him going easy on her was still chucklesome to say the least. Kaiyo's militant mind kicked into action, watching the guy's initial movement before the girl moved her own body accordingly. Kaiyo twisted her hips, moving her centre of gravity as her feet twisted easily along the floor; the first dagger slicing narrowly past her face, cutting a single strand of hair from her face. Kaiyo had expected the double attack, the girl did however allow James to land the strike. Sacrificing her own defence for offence; kaiyo waited until the dagger had pierced through her skin before quickly moved her left hand to unsheathed her blade, aiming a quick slash at James' right shoulder.

Kaiyo flung herself backwards, skidding along the training grounds floor as she took her battle stance. 'Okay then, lets have some fun' she smirked. Not really in the mood to wait for James to take his turn in combat. Kaiyo pushed off her back foot, rushing towards her opponent with both hands on her Zanpaktou, steadily held in front of her, right until the last moment, when Kaiyo swung it up and around, not making any effort to slow down as she rushed straight past the guy, moving her blade round to try and slice horizontally along the left side of his back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Early riser (open to first reply)   Early riser (open to first reply) I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 2:44 pm

James grinned as Kaiyo dodged the first slice, Still just as fast, guess that means I have to out think you, his second blade made solid contact in her shoulder he felt it as he was already yanking it back to its starting form, he watched her as she was reaching for her sword as bringing it up he smiled and brought his own blades up to block. “Kaiyo, really don’t expect the same tactics as last time to work.”

She propelled herself back as he was preparing his next move, “What’s wrong shorty that headband cutting off your air supply, or are you looking for a step ladder?” James knew he was probably about to die, but he couldn’t help himself. Kaiyo was charging at him as he took a defensive stance, she flew right passed him, he dropped to his knees as he came around her sword had sliced right up the side of his robe as turned bring one leg out to sweep at her legs.

“I am sorry Kaiyo I just thought it appropriate that I bring this fight down to your level.” James grinned as he jumped back to his feet, he wasn’t about to let up as he charged again both blades we primed to cross their cuts across her chest.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Early riser (open to first reply)   Early riser (open to first reply) I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 7:19 pm

((OOC: Sorry Grey...even re-reading it, it makes little sense to me xD :S))

Kaiyo's smile slowly faded when she remember her hatred for fighting this guy. The girl was supposedly a trained professional; a Lieutenant of the combat squad; and yet Kaiyo was still very irked by the comments made by her current opponent. Kaiyo gritted her teeth together; avoiding the temptation to go Bankai on the guys ass...and just kill him. Kaiyo did however, eventually shrug off this idea.

Kaiyo could read the guys actions, without even realising the girl's body moved to counter the attack. Kaiyo's feet dropped below her as she arched her back, and flipped over James' leg. In truth, Kaiyo had landed badly on her right ankle, and it was throbbing gently, but it was quite literally the least of her worries. Kaiyo held her stance for the whole split second before James attacked. Well timed and with enough power to slice a hollow in two before it had a chance to roar...bugger.

The blonde girl bent her left leg slightly, flipping her blade so it was horizontal as as spun towards the two blades. The blades collided with a clash, sparks flying past the girl as she tried to keep her stance solid enough to hold back the attack fully. Then for the counter. Kaiyo would have to move quickly, really quickly. The girl let out a gentle breath of air,quickly sliding her still horizontal blade out from the X. In equal timing Kaiyo moved, spinning light footed to her right; anti-clockwise. The plan was simple; James wouldn't be able to react fast enough, if she left him to fall forwards from her block...simple.

Either way, Kaiyo moved her blade in time with her, aiming a slice just above the guys hip before she stopped behind him. Never one to just leave her fighting resting on her Zanpaktou, Kaiyo hopped quickly into the air to aim a roundhouse kick at the side of the guys head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Early riser (open to first reply)   Early riser (open to first reply) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Early riser (open to first reply)
Page 1 of 1