The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for a fight. (Open to first reply!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
White

White

Male
Number of Posts : 13
Job/Interests : ...A lot.
Quote : Cogito Ergo Sum
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

Looking for a fight. (Open to first reply!) Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a fight. (Open to first reply!)   Looking for a fight. (Open to first reply!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:05 am

Alone again, how aggravating. Shisuke sighed as he recalled the feats of today's training. None. It was long after curfew, but did Shisuke really give a damn? He closed his eyes and cursed under his breath. Sighing one last time, Shi stood up painfully. He had just cast so many 'Sho' that his head hurt and he could barely forge a thought in his mind. "Gah! I just want to relax and spend some time with my Zanpakuto! Is that too much to ask, Ms. Nodame!?" He was, of course, refering to his Kido instructor. He hated Kido and wished it wasn't something he had to be taught, none the less existed. "Well, Mr. Soul-Cutter," aknowledging his Zanpakuto, "it appears we have nothing left to do but train... more." Ugh, no more Kido for me.

Placing his right hand gently on the hilt of his favorite limb, his sword, Shisuke began to enter a world of seemingly blissful sadisticallity. His thin silk lips parted to release two simple delicate words. "Let's go..." Shisuke tossed his Zanpakuto upwards catching it by the tip of the blade. He then proceeded into a spin. The Zanpakuto was outstreched horizontally when shisuke let it slip from his fingertips and spin as if it were a shuriken. Almost immediately he jumped forwards about eight or nine meters and caught the blade and moved fluidicly, almost as if it were instinct, into a slashing motion and cut a nearby tree in two. "That's more like it..." Shisuke remarked, opening his eyes. He smiled warmly as his Zanpakuto heated up. He looked down at the sword, "If only I could speak to you. Just to hear you speak would be enthralling." Sigh, but that's for another day. Shi said as he continued to hack at the nearby training dummies he had set up.
Back to top Go down
Tao Ailin

Tao Ailin

Female
Number of Posts : 60
Registration Date : 2010-08-23

Looking for a fight. (Open to first reply!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for a fight. (Open to first reply!)   Looking for a fight. (Open to first reply!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 6:33 pm

Ailin didn't recognize the student who seemed to be consumed with the destruction of the school. Had she not heard him yelling when she was passing the field, but the fact was. . . He was extremely loud.

'Nodame-sensei specializes in kidô training.' She thought, thinking about her previous classes with the teacher. She was strict, but her students excelled if they took her training seriously. . . At least, most did.

"Did you ever think that maybe the way to speaking with your zanpakutô is through self-discovery and not just using it to chop things up?" She asked, her voice amused. She looked at his zanpakutô, seeing the platinum color of the blade; even in the moonlight it shined. 'Mine will never shine like that.' She thought remembering her own zanpakutô that was strapped to her back. The white sheath seeming to be a complete contrast from the dark blade.

Bending her knees, she knelt to pick up a piece of wood from the ground, spinning it in her hand. Even as a senior Ailin hadn't been able to speak with her zanpakutô, but that was okay with her. "It's just a weapon to you. . . Isn't it?" She asked, trying to get some sort of response out of him.
Back to top Go down

Looking for a fight. (Open to first reply!)
Page 1 of 1