The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An Afternoon in Seireitei (open to first reply)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tenma Yamato

Tenma Yamato

Male
Number of Posts : 187
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

An Afternoon in Seireitei (open to first reply) Empty
PostSubject: An Afternoon in Seireitei (open to first reply)   An Afternoon in Seireitei (open to first reply) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:10 pm

Tenma had decided to take a small walk around Seireitei. It was a lovely day and he enjoyed the fresh air. He walked along the roads and greeted his fellow soul reapers. Everything was relatively well right now. The only problem...is that he was bored. He could walk around all day and still be bored. He hoped to god that someone would come and take away this boredom. He wasnt in a fighting mood...just a talking one.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male
Number of Posts : 863
Job/Interests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
Quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon in Seireitei (open to first reply)   An Afternoon in Seireitei (open to first reply) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:18 pm

Tatsuya had been walking through Seireitei for just slightly less than an hour hoping to find something interesting. As he strolled through the streets he would gain the eyes of other people in the area because of his unusual size, but it did not bother him. While walking along he took notice of small teashop nearby and thought to himself "Some jasmine tea would be nice right about now." The thought itself was enough to distract Tatsuya from looking down so as to not bump into someone.

Last edited by DarkMaster on Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tenma Yamato

Tenma Yamato

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon in Seireitei (open to first reply)   An Afternoon in Seireitei (open to first reply) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:21 am

Tenma had come out of his own thoughts and noticed the large man about to run into him just in time to spin out of the way quickly. He then put his hand on the mans arm in order to get him to stop.
"You should probably watch where your going sir. No offense but it doesn't seem like it would be difficult for you to run into someone unless you do."
He said in a calm, gentle tone as he smiled up at the man and inclined his head politely.
"Tenma Yamato, first squad, nice to meet you."
He said as he brought his head back up and let go of the mans arm.
Back to top Go down
White

White

Male
Number of Posts : 13
Job/Interests : ...A lot.
Quote : Cogito Ergo Sum

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon in Seireitei (open to first reply)   An Afternoon in Seireitei (open to first reply) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:24 am

((May I intrude? Although I already have...))
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon in Seireitei (open to first reply)   An Afternoon in Seireitei (open to first reply) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:46 am

Tatsuya came back to his senses and to a complete stop once he felt someone grab his arm. He looked down to see a man dressed in a shinigami uniform. Tatsuya listened to the shinigami that spoken to him and had just introduced himself; a little worried that he had just anger him, as it could be seen on Tatsuya face. However, the smile that Tenma had given him had put him a little at ease. "Oh my, forgive me Senpai-sama," he bowed while acknowledging Tenma's senior status over him. "Tatsuya Okibi, academy student. It's an honor to meet you." stating while returning to his former posture with a small grin across his face. "I was merely distracted by the thought of getting some tea. Would you care to join me, Senpai-sama?" He waves his hand in the direction of the nearby tea shop.

OOC:)) Not my call but I don't mind, just have to get Tenma's okay.
Back to top Go down
Tenma Yamato

Tenma Yamato

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon in Seireitei (open to first reply)   An Afternoon in Seireitei (open to first reply) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:59 am

Tenma nodded his head to acknowledge the sign of respect Tatsuya was showing him. "Please just call me Tenma, Tatsuya-san." He replied as he contemplated the offer for a moment before nodding his head in agreement. "That does sound like an excellent idea though. I would be happy to join you. " He replied with a nod of his head. "Let us be off toward the tea shop then my friend." He said as he began walking toward it.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon in Seireitei (open to first reply)   An Afternoon in Seireitei (open to first reply) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:59 pm

Tatsuya walked by Tenma's side to the tea shop and held the door open for him, "After you Senp... uh, I mean Tenma-san," stating with a small chuckle. Upon entering the shop Tatsuya felt surprisingly comfortable in the presence of the new ambiance. The delightful sound of a beautiful young woman playing a sanshin along with the gentle colors of the shop did nothing but soothe his nerves around his new friend. He began looking for a place to sit, but could not locate an open table. "This is a pretty popular tea shop, wouldn't you say, Tenma-san? I hope they have good tea." he chuckled. It didn't take long to realize why the shop was as full as it was. Along with the soothing atmosphere, on one of the walls was a board with a list of an exceptionally wide variety of teas. "Huh, I wonder where we can sit?" Tatsuya stated aloud.
Back to top Go down
Tenma Yamato

Tenma Yamato

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon in Seireitei (open to first reply)   An Afternoon in Seireitei (open to first reply) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 5:19 am

Tenma walked into the tea shop with Tatsuya and noticed every table was full. He smiled evilly as he spotted a fly buzzing around. He slipped his hands into his pockets, while keeping his thumbs out. He then pointed one thumb at the fly and spoke extremely softly. "Hado number 1, thrust" and channeled an extremely small amount of reiatsu. The resulting hado pushed the fly through the air and causing it to land in a customers tea. The customer noticed the fly, promptly got up, and left in an angry fit. Tenma then walked over and motioned toward the table. "Have a seat Tatsuya." He said with a cheerful smile. He then sat down and motioned a waitress over to their table in which Tenma ordered a honeydew tea. and some biscuits. He then turned the Tatsuya and asked decided to make conversation. "So what squad are you aiming for?" He asked softly.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon in Seireitei (open to first reply)   An Afternoon in Seireitei (open to first reply) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:08 pm

Tatsuya witnessed the man leave in anger, "Hmm, what's wrong with him?" He thought, not realizing what Tenma had done. He shrugged his arms and made his way to the table with a smile and sat down as the waitress took Tenma's order. He proceeded to order jasmine tea and wafers for himself. "I'm hoping to enter into the second squad. I've always been more adept at Hakuda than anything else," replying to Tenma's question before the waitress returned with their order. He thanked the waitress and took a sip of his tea before continuing the conversation "And how about you? What made you decide to enter the first squad?" He asked before biting into a wafer.
Back to top Go down
Tenma Yamato

Tenma Yamato

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon in Seireitei (open to first reply)   An Afternoon in Seireitei (open to first reply) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:30 am

(Apologies for the wait, I forgot you were waiting for me and not the other way around)

Tenma heard the mans question and contemplated on his answer before speaking carefully about his choice. He took careful notice around the room and called the waitress over to order some more tea, and some wafers for himself. He then felt he was ready to answer and spoke clearly.
"I suppose it came from the fact that I'm adept at many forms of combat. I can kido efficiently if need be, and I'm good with a sword as well. That makes it to where some squads become off limits, like the eleventh squad for example. The first squad just fit me better."
He responded as the waitress returned with his wafers and tea and he silently took one up and ate it silently. He then noticed something out of the corner of his eye and spoke a small hado as a man was standing up.
"Hado number 1: Push."
He said as he aimed his hand at the man as the man pulled a knife on someone to attempt to rob them. The resulting impact of the hado against a man obviously from one of the worse area's of Rokungai was that mans head suddenly hitting the wall with a dull thud, knocking him out cold. The knife however was spinning end over end in the air and Tenma spoke another hado without really needing the incantation due to the simplicity of the situation.
"Hado number 2: Reel."
The knife came at Tenma hilt first and he caught it in his hand and set it down with one hand as he then picked up his tea and sipped it with the other.
"People from Rokungai underestimate our powers. I'm all for helping them as much as possible, but I can't condone actions like that toward that means."
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon in Seireitei (open to first reply)   An Afternoon in Seireitei (open to first reply) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 12:01 am

(OOC: sorry. been busy)

Tatsuya had witnessed the man acting suspiciously and was going to get up to use his size to intimidate the man into just leaving when he over heard Tenma's use of kido. The resulting impact drew the remaining patrons' attention to the now unconscious man. Tatsuya just sat back and took another sip of tea.

"Oh, I completely agree," He replied to Tenma's last statement. "But I don't believe it is an underestimation of our power in itself, but rather the incomprehensibility of our power."

As Tatsuya was speaking another man stood up in anger waving a knife, presumably the unconscious man's friend. The man was asking who knocked out his friend, all while facing away from Tatsuya and Tenma.

"Case and point," Tatsuya stated while standing up and raising his reiatsu slightly.

Tatsuya began to approach the man from behind, gaining the gaze of a handful of people who noticed his reiatsu and a few shinigami who didn't view the man as a threat. Tatsuya cleared his throat while standing behind the man, causing the man to turn around. The average size man was immediately intimidated by Tatsuya, who was staring down with a frustrated look. Tatsuya quickly raised and lowered his fist onto the man's head, knocking him unconscious next to his friend. Tatsuya picked up the knife and went to sit back down.

"A vast majority of Rukongai doesn't even have the ability to sense reiatsu," Tatsuya stated before finishing the last of his tea and wafers.
Back to top Go down
Tenma Yamato

Tenma Yamato

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon in Seireitei (open to first reply)   An Afternoon in Seireitei (open to first reply) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:31 am

Tenma finished the last of his tea with a thoughtful expression on his face "Of course, as those who can would have the potential to become soul reapers, and not every one can." He replied as he stood to leave, setting the payment and tip down on the table. "Seeing as we are both done, and we have done an impeccable job of causing a scene, shall we go?" He asked as he already anticipated the answer that would come and began to walk toward the door slowly. He passed the manager on the way and then realized he was about to leave two unconscious men on the floor.

Turning around and picking up both men over his shoulder, he threw them both out of the door and bowed politely to the owner. "Gomenesai". He said as he walked outside and took in a deep breath, enjoying the fresh air. "Such a lovely day." He commented as a cherry blossom landed on his shoulder and he softly brushed it off.

Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon in Seireitei (open to first reply)   An Afternoon in Seireitei (open to first reply) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 4:11 pm

"Funny, I was about to suggest the same thing" He stated while he began to head towards the door. "Sorry for the trouble, the tea was fantastic." He bowed to the owner as Tenma threw out the unconscious men. He continued to walk outside and join Tenma. "Mhm, it sure is." He replied.

"Well, I must say this chance meeting was quite enjoyable." He stated with a smile on his face. "Too bad I've got to cut it short. The instructors decided to put me in charge of a training trip to The Living World, so I must prepare for that." He stated and waited for Tenma's reply before turning and leaving. "It was a pleasure to meet you Tenma-san. See you around, friend." Tatsuya stated with a smile across his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Afternoon in Seireitei (open to first reply)   An Afternoon in Seireitei (open to first reply) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Afternoon in Seireitei (open to first reply)
Page 1 of 1