The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dexlion's sparring (Nickolas)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dexlion

Dexlion

Male
Number of Posts : 7
Registration Date : 2010-07-01

Dexlion's sparring (Nickolas) Empty
PostSubject: Dexlion's sparring (Nickolas)   Dexlion's sparring (Nickolas) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 2:41 am

Dexlion walks around on an empty field waiting for someone to come and fight him. Thinking of what he is going to get himself into he pulls out his sword and lays it at his side as he begins to sit down.
Back to top Go down
Nickolas

Nickolas

Male
Number of Posts : 65
Job/Interests : Medicine
Registration Date : 2010-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Dexlion's sparring (Nickolas)   Dexlion's sparring (Nickolas) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 3:32 am

Nick had just gotten back from his own sparring mission which went along as best as it could. But as he walked around in the sparring grounds he saw a new member of the academy just sitting there with his sword by his side. Is he looking to spar I'll help him out. He walked calmly over to the new young academy member "Hey my names Nickolas Sane, are you looking for a fight?" He said it with a smile making him look slightly insane. He sat down next to him and waited.
Back to top Go down
Dexlion

Dexlion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dexlion's sparring (Nickolas)   Dexlion's sparring (Nickolas) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 3:42 am

Dexlion looked up to the complete stranger and smiled. He normally doesn't smile so he smiled with a sort of akward face. Dexlion gets up from where he was sitting at and takes his sword along with him and takes a few steps away. "Names Dexlion you ready?" He readies his sword waiting for the stranger to move.
Back to top Go down
Nickolas

Nickolas

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dexlion's sparring (Nickolas)   Dexlion's sparring (Nickolas) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 10:15 pm

Nick backed up and smiled "Ready when you are." He prepared himself for battle but didn't know what to expect he had never faced this guy before, and he couldn't read any of his movement. He didn't wanna attack first so he gave a polite bow. "After you." He was prepared for anything the guy threw at him, but there was to do was wait.
Back to top Go down
Dexlion

Dexlion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dexlion's sparring (Nickolas)   Dexlion's sparring (Nickolas) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 10:43 pm

Dexlion jumps into the air and pulls out his sword out. He looks at the complete stranger and spins around then throws his sword right in front of Nick, and lands on it. Dexlion looks up and attempts to kick Nick in the head.
Back to top Go down
Nickolas

Nickolas

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dexlion's sparring (Nickolas)   Dexlion's sparring (Nickolas) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 10:59 pm

Nick dodged the kick to his head an smiled throwing a kick of his own Dexlion's body. "Come at me with all you got, don't tell me this is it." He looked at dexlion and smiled waiting to see what the kid had next.
Back to top Go down
Dexlion

Dexlion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dexlion's sparring (Nickolas)   Dexlion's sparring (Nickolas) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:54 pm

Dexlion grabs his sword which he left in the ground and jumps back away from Nick. He puts it back into his shieth and charges at Nick. Dexlion jumps and throws a kick at Nick.
Back to top Go down
Nickolas

Nickolas

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dexlion's sparring (Nickolas)   Dexlion's sparring (Nickolas) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:03 am

Nick blocked that kick and through in some of his own hoping to land it against his opponent. Nick laughed but also understood that this guy was just starting out being new, so he took it easy on him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dexlion's sparring (Nickolas)   Dexlion's sparring (Nickolas) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dexlion's sparring (Nickolas)
Page 1 of 1