The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sparring is for Lunatics (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rynq

Rynq

Male
Number of Posts : 19
Job/Interests : Computer Programming/Game Design
Quote : A great truth is a truth whose opposite is also a truth.
Registration Date : 2010-06-25

Sparring is for Lunatics (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Sparring is for Lunatics (Open)   Sparring is for Lunatics (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 8:23 pm

(ooc: Anyone in the Academy can join in on this fight. Only want one though, so first come first serve)

Having been kicked from the kidou training grounds, the next best place was the sparring grounds, where kidou was allowed in the utmost quantities. Rynq searched the area in hopes of finding a sparring partner to entangle, only to find he was on his own. But instead of attracting more weirdos, Rynq sat under a tree and continued his novel, Gone with the Wind. Sooner or later a sparring partner would appear, but for now there must be romantic kissing in the Civil War Half-Decade.

Sooner or later the lady's boring tales caused the man to fall into a deep sleep. There he dreamed of many things, like a polar bear in his room drinking some Coca-Cola and smiling at him. There was also a beach party, but that's a lunatic-only detail disclosure. The only dream that had the effect of being relevant to anything in the real world was a dream of him sparring with a black body. Surely it was a premonition of his next fight, but who he was fighting was yet to be revealed.

Of course, there were the odd ones. In one of the scenarios, Rynq was standing in class, about to answer a question, when 5 lions burst through the door and started devouring the other students. All the while his teacher was laughing insanely, saying they deserved it. A flash blinded Rynq, only to reveal that he was now in San Fransisco, California. Only he didn't know that. Cars were rushing past him at 80 mph, piling up in a 30+ car crash; no medics were on-site. For some reason Rynq's legs propelled him to the site, and when he got there he found half-bodies, all dragging themselves toward him, trying to grab and destroy his body.
Back to top Go down
Leden

Leden

Male
Number of Posts : 192
Quote : A True swordsman is strong like a tiger but a free as crane
Registration Date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Sparring is for Lunatics (Open)   Sparring is for Lunatics (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 9:53 pm

Leden waled in to the sparing grounds his Zanpakuto over his left shoulder. Leden was looking to pass his down time between now and his next mission. many of the female students snickered and whispered to them self as he walked in. out of most of the men in squads he was clearly one of the most manly looking ones. he walked like he was took school for school over towards the chart. leden smirked as he read over the sparing schedule. he was kinda upset that no classes where going on to day . he looked around and saw Rasputin reading and was shocked . who reads in the sparing grounds . leden could help but stare at the strange site
Back to top Go down
Rynq

Rynq

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sparring is for Lunatics (Open)   Sparring is for Lunatics (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:48 pm

Waking up with a start, Rynq’s lazy eyes eventually noticed a stranger staring at him with an odd expression. Without a second thought - or for that matter a first - Rynq lazily lifted his right hand, and chanted out a Hadou #1, Thrust. The explosion caused by his lack of concentration forced him through the tree behind him. Rynq used this opportunity to chant yet another Hadou #1, this time successfully shooting the tree at this stranger. The injuries to his back weren’t really severe, but he probably shouldn’t do that again for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Leden

Leden

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sparring is for Lunatics (Open)   Sparring is for Lunatics (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:57 pm

As the tree came flaying at leden punched the tree dead in it center . time seem to stop as the tree collided with ledens fist . a large crack shot up the tree before it shatered in to a bunch a shards. Leden busted out laughing at the young kids strange use of kidou as he looked down at his knuckles . this strang student was clearly in need of some training. Leden walked over to him as he did a group of girls started to whisper about him. he stop under the tree and looked down at Rasputin. Leden was 6'7 and about 250- 260 of solid muscle. he smirked at the boy and greeted him will a very condescending tone " i hope all the students do not posses your skill and understanding of kidou Leden looked down at him with his gold eyes wondering if he was any better with a blade then with his spells. but in the back of his mind he was thinking he could whip this kid in to shape . and mybe one day he would be of use to a squad
Back to top Go down
Rynq

Rynq

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sparring is for Lunatics (Open)   Sparring is for Lunatics (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 11:25 pm

As Rynq sat up from the assault, he began to realize that this stranger was not a bad person, or anyone weird. In fact, it seemed that this stranger could only be described as normal. So why were those girls talking about him? Wait, why were they there? They should be in class or fighting, not gossiping. Did he sleep back to life? Rynq pondered this for a moment before he heard what the stranger said and responded. "Only the new ones," he said, getting up to meet this man face to...chest. Seriously, why was this stranger this huge? "So, what are you doing in the Academy training area? You obviously don't belong here, since an academy student would've avoided the tree."
Back to top Go down
Leden

Leden

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sparring is for Lunatics (Open)   Sparring is for Lunatics (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 11:47 pm

"i stop by every now and t to teach i am Leden Ziah 11th seat of the 11th squad and leader of the APE unite,,,who might you be " leden was trying to read this student before him . he looked like he could be a skilled fighter. his lack of skill with kidou meant he should focus more on his skill with the blade. Leden could not understand his intress in this young student. he smirked thinking about what if his captain was her she would probably have started tickling the student until he was a chipper as her
Back to top Go down
Rynq

Rynq

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sparring is for Lunatics (Open)   Sparring is for Lunatics (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 7:46 am

(ooc: *crosses 11th squad from list of applications to fill out* Razz)

11th squad? No wonder this guy hurt the tree, he likes fighting. “Hmm, I probably should avoid this guy as a partner. He’d get to into it,” he thought, once again accidentally saying it aloud without realizing it. If he ever realizes that he should probably get that checked out. “Greetings Eleventhian, I am Really Your Nastiest Qold, codename Rynq. Nice to throw trees at you.” Sticking out his hand for a handshake, Rynq couldn’t help but raise it up a bit, in order to make this Eleventhian’s handshake closer to normal.

During that period of time a random student had found Gone with the Wind in front of him back in the kidou grounds. When Rynq had thrusted the tree, he also managed to shoot his book out of the area, although he had yet to find that out. When the random student opened the book to see if there was a name, thousands upon thousands of bugs came rushing out of the book to cover his body. Unbeknownst to this random student, all of Rynq’s books have some form of defense mechanism to prevent others from reading. A very ingenius design on Rynq’s part, considering he’s such an oddball.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sparring is for Lunatics (Open)   Sparring is for Lunatics (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sparring is for Lunatics (Open)
Page 1 of 1