The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dexlion's sparring (Open to anyone)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dexlion

Dexlion

Male
Number of Posts : 7
Registration Date : 2010-07-01

Dexlion's sparring (Open to anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Dexlion's sparring (Open to anyone)   Dexlion's sparring (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 6:27 am

(OOC: I only perfer a one on one fight so post first to be in)

Dexlion starts to stare aimlessly at the sky as he is flipping his sword in the air and catching it by the handle. He then starts to thrust his sword sevral times at the air awaiting for someone to arive so that they can fight. What am I getting myself into I might get really hurt. Oh well anything to let off some steam.
Back to top Go down
Aslanemperor

Aslanemperor

Male
Number of Posts : 123
Job/Interests : Supervillain
Quote : "In wars, boy, fools kill other fools for foolish causes." -Thom Merrilin
Registration Date : 2010-06-22

Dexlion's sparring (Open to anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dexlion's sparring (Open to anyone)   Dexlion's sparring (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:01 am

Garin stepped into the ring, his sword strapped to his back as usual with the handle jutting from his right side. He smiled at the man practicing with his sword. He wasn't sure about his skill with the Wakizashi, but hoped that his little bit of practice had helped him to improve. He spoke, "Alright. You've got an opponent. Are you ready to fight?" He drew his Zanpakuto and waited.
Back to top Go down

Dexlion's sparring (Open to anyone)
Page 1 of 1