The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sparring partners

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkness

Darkness

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Job/Interests : Student/Aerospace Engineer
Quote : *Artemis has been kicked by Darkness
Registration Date : 2010-03-24

Sparring partners Empty
PostSubject: Sparring partners   Sparring partners I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 10:32 pm

/Spirit power: 3/ Speed: 4/ Intelligence: 4/ Kidou Mastery: 7/ Fighting skill: 3/

Kuroi walked into the training hall ready to practice. Today was Zanpaktou training where they would train with real swords and not just wooden sticks. The instructor shouted “Get over here maggots and line up!” Kuroi ran over and lined up with the other 18 students all much older and bigger than him. The instructor tall well built and having a scar running across his face. The instructor spoke again “today as I’m sure all of you know is full combat day”, he paused a second to see the reaction which there was none, “ today you will break off into sparring partners and fight until we need to call 4th squad here or until the other concedes”, he stops speaking for a moment and waits… “WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR MAGGOTS GET GOING!!!!”

Everyone henceforth broke into sparring partners with the person next to them while Kuroi just stood startled. The instructor walked over to Kuroi and said, “looks like you are the odd man out next time pay attention next time and you won’t have to fight me again,” Kuroi just stood and stuttered, “wh-what?!”, and the instructor was already upon him giving Kuroi just enough time to dodge while doing so drawing his sword and saying, “What the hell I can’t fight you!”, the instructor jumped at Kuroi and said as their swords crossed, “but you are now”.

Kuroi knew he wouldn’t last very long without him thinking of a way to end the fight quickly. He was pushed back and further retreated with a jump upwards coming to a halt 15 feet away. He figured he would fight as hard as he could as long as he could and then concede to the instructor’s strength. He started fighting charging at his instructor as fast as he could sword held down to his right gripped with both hand preparing for an upward slash. The instructor said, “…how predictable…”, and charged right back at him already anticipating his move. And when Kuroi made his upward slash the instructor made the downward counter…they make contact, and as soon as they do, Kuroi let his sword give spinning to the instructor’s right and slashed at the instructors back. But the instructor had time to roll away.

“Just what I anticipated”, Kuroi murmured to himself. As the instructor got up from his roll Kuroi closed the gap between them and took the instructors feet from out of him with a sliding sweep (similar to a baseball slide) and hoping up pointing his zanpaktou at his instructor which he thought he could never beat…

“You think you’ve won don’t you”, the instructor said in a very evil voice and letting out a burst of sprit energy that made the rest of the class pass out and barley left Kuroi standing, “you think just because you have me down, that I will quit? NO NEVER!!!” the instructor said as he swept Kuroi down and looked as if he was about to administer the killing blow. Kuroi shouted, ”I give up!”, the instructor then returned his sprit energy back to normal levels and said, ”good”, and has he said that he looked at his unconscious class and said, ”class dismissed”, and walked away. That was the last thing he saw till the next morning.

word count:549

(OOC: is this better?)
Code:
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Job/Interests : Student/Aerospace Engineer
Quote : *Artemis has been kicked by Darkness
Registration Date : 2010-03-24

Sparring partners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring partners   Sparring partners I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 1:13 am

Kuroi woke up the next morning a squad 4 medic writing on a clipboard stood next to him. “Ooh good you’re awake”. The medic walked over to the door and said,”you’re free to leave anytime”, and walked out the door. Kuroi sat up thinking, ”what happened to me”(flash back to previous post)”oh yeah that’s right, wait what time is it”. Looking at the clock he notice that he was already 5 minutes late for his first class of the day which was again Zanjutsu. Kuroi hopped out of his bed and rushed out of the door grabbing his zanpaktou on the way. He starts racing down the empty corridors not eager for any punishment after yesterday.

Still racing he made it to class stopping for a moment to catch his breath Kuroi opened the door as quietly as he could not noticing the lack of noise within the room. After getting in the practice hall he finally notices no one but the instructor was inside. Standing in front of where a class should have been, “You’re late”, says the instructor as he throws Kuroi a wooden katana. “Uhh sir I know but where are all the other students?” asked Kuroi. “The other students are at the squad 4 barracks; now show me how to cut an opponent into 3 pieces…” Kuroi did the appropriate technique. “Well darn that was what I was going to teach today I guess you’re dismissed since there aren’t any other students here”, said the instructor obviously disappointed. Kuroi gave him a confused look and walked out to get to his next class early. As he was walking, he saw a huge scramble coming from the squad 4 barracks. Kuroi squinted to see what it was… “Why that’s my, hey that’s the rest of my class” Kuroi said to himself, and realizing that there was no where to turn if they didn’t slow down, which they didn’t so he turned and ran the other way back to class. He turned and realized that the class was gaining on him so he tried to pick up the pace and as soon as he did he had to come to a screeching halt at the door way to the practice hall.

the instructor said,” didn’t I dismiss you?” when the rest of the class burst through the door. “Ahh good you all showed up now today we will learn how to cut a humanoid into 3 pieces, Kuroi will show you since he was here before you slackers and already mastered the technique”, the instructor said at the same time giving Kuroi a look that was difficult to resist not obeying. Kuroi said,”Uhh well uhh if you really want me too” Kuroi drew his zanpaktou and performed the technique on the practice dummy that the instructor had gestured towards. “Come on Kuroi put some effort into it, again”, this time Kuroi moved as if in a battle, jumping upward and landing in front of a new dummy this time when slashing across the first time he switched hands and slashed across even faster than the instructor had thought possible for a shinigami at Kuroi’s level Kuroi sheathed his sword on his back and faced the instructor, “sir, if you are finished with me, you have already dismissed me from your class may I proceed”, still puzzled, the instructor replied, “you may go, NOW THE REST OF YOU I WANT YOU PERFORMING THAT AS WELL AS…” the instructors voice faded as Kuroi walked to his class in kidou.

Word count:589
(OOC: i think this might be a speed post more than a zanjutsu post but oh well)
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male
Number of Posts : 1117
Job/Interests : Plant worker/writing
Quote : Ah ah ah, can't touch me
Registration Date : 2009-06-20

Sparring partners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring partners   Sparring partners I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 11:36 am

+2.5 fighting skill

I don't know how we managed to miss that first post and grade it before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sparring partners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring partners   Sparring partners I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sparring partners
Page 1 of 1