The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nickolas Sane [Finished]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nickolas

Nickolas

Male
Number of Posts : 65
Job/Interests : Medicine
Registration Date : 2010-06-13

Nickolas Sane [Finished] Empty
PostSubject: Nickolas Sane [Finished]   Nickolas Sane [Finished] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 9:56 pm

Name: Nickolas Sane

age of appearance- 20

Height: 5' 11"

Weight: 190 lbs.

Personality: Nick was always a caring boy. Everyone knew that if they had a problem he was the go to guy. Aside from being caring he was also known for being a know-it-all. Growing up everyone knew that he was far more intelligent than kids his age were. This wide known knowledge also made him lonely, this affected his personality making him a loaner, and a far bit more mischievous. The only sense of good he felt was when he was able to help others with their problems some of which he caused himself.

To some he was an annoying little kid, but to others an unmistakable genius. Some knew his as an "angel of death" meaning he liked to cause problem just to fix them. When people came to him with there problems he felt extremely happy he loved the attention they gave him. Something that made him happy was his artistic ability the one thing he treasured more than his smarts was his love of music the instrument he learned was the violin to him it was the music to sooth some of the insanity he felt. Most people wouldn't know about the insanity in the clouds of his mind, but his eyes were like the lightning flashing showing the storm beneath the calm.

Appearance: Nick is 5'11" and weighs 190lbs. He dresses in a sophisticated manner (similar to the way rose does) and walks around with a violin in his hand, it was the only thing he was able to take with him when he died. He has brown hair and green eyes. He has a kind smile which can easily change to a menacing one, which also affects the music he plays.

Sealed Zanpakutō : http://www.samurai-swords-for-sale.com/store/images/P/japanese-swords-samurai-swords-tanto-cold-steel.jpg

Is also concealed in the violins neck here is a pic of the violin: http://www.fiddleheads.ca/images/STORE/Violins_new/green_custom_violin.jpg

Each character gets 60 skill points to assign to either:

Spirit power: 12

Speed: 12

Intelligence:30

Fighting skill: 12

(+5 at Rank 1)

History/Background: Nick was born in a small town in the middle of nowhere, so he grew up knowing most of the people in his town. He was a very smart kid, but not so responsible with his intelligence. He loved helping people with their problems, but he would also think of ways to cause them. It was during this time that he had begun to feel alone with everyone in town avoiding him. Chilling out under the stars or a shady tree with his violin became his new past time by the time he was 8 he was already head of his class,and an excellent violinist, and of course everyone hated him for not only being unmistakably smart, but for also being talented, while everyone had to cram for upcoming tests, he could just relax. Growing up without friends had really cause him to feel alone in the world, but all he needed was some real human contact. He had decided to start letting his grades slip so that his classmates would like him more but it came to no avail. One night while he sat under the stars he had the idea that he was going to make friends no matter what. That was the night he died the night of his 9th birthday. Standing up from the ground he ran happily to his house with his new idea until he was stopped and thrown into the nearby wall. He was never one to believe in monsters but there stood one right in front of him, as this man walked up to him threw that shadows he realized that it was not a regular man. In this man's eyes he realized this man was a murderous monster. The man rose a blade and brought it down on his throat.

Waking up in Rukongai, his new home, he felt the anger for the man that took his life from him. When he was starting out he had to defend himself on the streets, so he learned to fight during the day and when the moon came out he continued to play his violin sitting under the tree he remembered the enjoyment he felt during life. He tried to forget about the monster that haunted his dreams, but it wasn't possible. When he met his first Shinigami and found out about how they are constantly sent out to kill the evil sent out in the world, and he than decided that that was how he was going to achieve what he really need which was to end that monster in his dream. From then he decided to put the majority of his knowledge into training for it. He was finally able to become one and new it was his first step to completing what he wanted to do.

Academy

When he had entered the academy it was nothing like he had ever experienced before it was full of amazing people with amazing abilities. Even though he was intimidated he knew that it was the only way to calm his insanity that that incident had increased. He trained hard everyday and still felt like he was coming up short. He trained for hours trying the best he could to get stronger. He never imagined that the academy was going to be so difficult and with their graduation coming up he knew that he was running out of time. He would switch off between strength training and Kidou training. He excelled really well at lightning based Kidou, so he kept his training up on that. He felt that he was getting to the point where his body felt like it could no longer approve until he heard some Shinigami talking "Yeah I heard that he got his shikai." one said to the other ", I didn't know getting one would increase your power so much, its truly a sight." Nick could no longer just easy drop so he bumped in.
"Excuse me, but what is a shikai, and how do I get one?" they looked at each other and laughed.
"A Shikai is a stage in a Zanpakutō when its power gets increased." one said
Then the other one said, "and the part of getting one," he laughed "It takes complete concentration and a goal you need to work to wards." The two shinigami walked away. Nick thought to himself that he had concentration and a goal why couldn't he get one.

[This is an rp example of Nick receiving shikai, but when he does gain it later on, some changes will be made.]

Rp sample: One night during a thunderstorm he realized that to become stronger he was going to need to look within himself to find what he needed he closed his eyes and fell into a trance. When he opened his eyes again he was sitting in a desert with a giant thunderstorm sky and in the middle of the desert was a violin with a bright lighting surrounding it. He picked up the instrument and the storm cloud formed like a tunnel surrounding him, and then the lighting started to strike around him. He started to play,and as the music left his Violin it seemed to mold with the storm the thunder grew softer the lightning less intense. "What beautiful music you play." a voice filled the room and Nick stopped playing. "No don't stop it is very soothing." Nick placed the violin gently on his shoulder and began to play. "You are very talented." the voice began to say again.
"Who's there?" he asked still playing the soothing tune.
The voice laughed and it sounded almost cynical "Please forgive my rudeness I am known as Inadzuma Ryoushi." as the voice said his name a lightning bolt struck the ground, and began to fill the room. When Nick looked at it he could see the form of a wolf in the lightning. ",And what is your name?"
"My name is Nickolas Sane." He said as he switched the tune of his song.
"N. Sane. huh your mother must have had a deranged sense of humor."
"I wouldn't know."
"I see you have a goal in life you need more strength i could give it to you. If you would like?"
"I would very much like for you to lend me strength, but why would you give it to me?"
"Its your music, it calms the storm in my mind."
"I see it does the same for you as it does for me." The wolf laughed again ",but how would you be able to lend me this strength, and what exactly are you?"
"I am a Zanpakutō and I could be yours if you promise to play me this music, and when we share each other we will become one and my strength will add on to yours." the wolf smiled a tricky smile and Nick smiled back with a matching grin.
"I accept your proposition." The lightning flashed behind them "Lend me your strength and I will play you my music." They approached each other. "How will I call on you when I need you?"
"Just call my name, and i will be there to aid you." Nick held his hand out and when the wolf put his paw on it a light flashed and there was a new sword in his hand, a Zanpakutō...inadzuma ryoushi.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Job/Interests : Student/Aerospace Engineer
Quote : *Artemis has been kicked by Darkness
Registration Date : 2010-03-24

Nickolas Sane [Finished] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nickolas Sane [Finished]   Nickolas Sane [Finished] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 12:40 am

Hmm i think that your name might have to go but i think ill approve this as is...

Approved
Current Rank -> 0
Back to top Go down

Nickolas Sane [Finished]
Page 1 of 1