The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sparring With an Upperclassmen (Ri O'Nocht Only)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kasumi Hitotsu

Kasumi Hitotsu

Male
Number of Posts : 41
Registration Date : 2010-06-22

Sparring With an Upperclassmen (Ri O'Nocht Only) Empty
PostSubject: Sparring With an Upperclassmen (Ri O'Nocht Only)   Sparring With an Upperclassmen (Ri O'Nocht Only) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 2:20 am

An uneasy feeling crawled it's way into Kasumi's stomach. He shivered as his stomach growled, bt not from hunger. The young Shinigami let out a sigh as he looked at the Academy students around him. He'd sparred them all before, and all of them were mechanical, easy to defeat, even just using one of his blades. They lacked the flair and rebellious nature he so excelled in to be creative with their movements, instead practicing by the book. It unnerved him that one day he may have to fight with these people as his backup. He picked a splintered piece of wood from the dummy he'd torn apart earlier practicing his swings and examined it closely. Deciding it wasn't of interest, he used it as a toothpick, chewing on the end whilst wishing for a good sparring partner. As if it were Christmas, a wave of thick Reiatsu washed over him, making him grin rather than cribge. He sat bolt upright, looking around for the source of this power, knowing it was either an upperclassman or a full fledged Shinigami, hoping it was the latter.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Sparring With an Upperclassmen (Ri O'Nocht Only)   Sparring With an Upperclassmen (Ri O'Nocht Only) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 2:32 am

Ri found himself in the academy sparring ground , his old haunting grounds when he was a young wide eyed student. He'd been scouting for talent and catching up with some of his old instructors and had stopped to watch two young shinigami fight against each other.

Ri took a seat and watching the fight he drifted off, not to sleep but lost his focus only barely remaining conscious. His spirit pressure began to leek out for a few minute but when Ri saw a young student struggling to stand he immediately returned his pressure to it's normal contained state.

Ri took a quick sweep around making sure his accidental leek didn't harm any of the young students, Ri had learned to contained his pressure but it didn't take much to hurt a young student shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Hitotsu

Kasumi Hitotsu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sparring With an Upperclassmen (Ri O'Nocht Only)   Sparring With an Upperclassmen (Ri O'Nocht Only) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 2:45 am

Kasumi was there in a flash. The black-robed man was siting down, looking around dazedly. His grin only widened as he saw it was someone he knew about, through eavesdropping of course. He bowed his head and stood up, hands akimbo, wrists on his blade hilts as he spoke.

"Ri O'Nocht, eh? What brings a higher level Shinigami like you here? Scouting out the fresh meat, or lookin' for someone in particular?" he asked, politely not mentioning a spar as of yet, but hoping the Shinigami would see the burning in his eyes at the thought of a good person to test his speed against.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road

PostSubject: Re: Sparring With an Upperclassmen (Ri O'Nocht Only)   Sparring With an Upperclassmen (Ri O'Nocht Only) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 4:45 am

Ri eyes darted up to the shinigami who'd called his name, Ri's mind was set in it's way and immediately he analysed the man before him. The man smaller then Ri, that was a rarity, he had pale white hair and on his side were two Zanpakuto but that was nothing Ri wasn't used to after all his his fights with Kaoseu but these Zanpakuto were quite odd both were at least five foot long, how on earth the Shinigami ever even wielded both at the same time when each was taller then him was question Ri couldn't figure out.

"You have my at a disadvantage, You already know how I am"
Ri said ignoring the oversized Zanpakuto's and smiling up at Kasumi. Ri knew exactly what Kasumi was after and he'd have to oblige after all Ri himself had done the same thing when he was a student, actually he did worse, Ri had challenge Kaiyo a full fledged captain to a spar and got his ass handed to him for trying.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Hitotsu

Kasumi Hitotsu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sparring With an Upperclassmen (Ri O'Nocht Only)   Sparring With an Upperclassmen (Ri O'Nocht Only) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 12:44 pm

The grin that turned the corners of Kasumi's lips up was one of a crying child that had been sated with candy. He knew a lot about Ri from what he'd heard around, though he didn't know how much of it was true. Rumor had it he began as an 11th squad member, shortly after sparring with the captain, along with his friend, Kaoseu Enjel, a figure that was not quite as well known, but still talked of. At that point, Kasumi paled, realizing that if they had been in the same squad, chances are they had sparred, meaning that he had fought a dual wielding enemy before, and was prepared. Kasumi cursed to himself quietly then calmed himself. After all, he and another bi-wielder couldn't possiblt have the same movement pattern.

"My apologies, Kasumi Hitotsu, Adcanced Placement Academy student. So, what say you we have a spar, eh? Shouldn't be too hard for a Higer Up like you." he asked, dropping his charade as just another slang-speeched student. His mind was set now, already calculating. Chances were that if this guys Reiatsu was almost knocking kids out, he was well on his way to gaining, or already had Shikai. This in mind, Kasumi awaited an answer diligently, his wrists still resting on the hilts of his blades, ready to go when need be.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sparring With an Upperclassmen (Ri O'Nocht Only)   Sparring With an Upperclassmen (Ri O'Nocht Only) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 5:54 am

Ri left out a small sly laugh, weather he was laughing at how Kasumi remind him of himself , At Kasumi apologize or at the thought of fight and losing against a student but either way he found one of the three funny.

Ri eyes turned their gaze from Kasumi and onto a sparring field already with two occupants. Ri whistled then gestured his head for the two to clear off for a moment, they moved off quickly leaving the field open.

"Alright but don't get your hopes up. I don't go easy on anyone" Ri said in friendly tone as he rose from his sitting position and stood up as he did his knees crack slight as did his arm after a quick stretch. Ri knew he'd have to fight with his Zanpakuto sealed as the pressure from it's released state could cause the students around him harm and he could have that but in the end of ends he didn't need his Shikai.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Hitotsu

Kasumi Hitotsu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sparring With an Upperclassmen (Ri O'Nocht Only)   Sparring With an Upperclassmen (Ri O'Nocht Only) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 10:16 pm

The eager Shinigami smiled as he watched the higher up draw his blade. To think, he, a lowly Academy Student, might stand a chance and gets to show his stuff to Ri O'Nocht, one of the higher ranking officials, soon to be a captain, or so he'd heard. He used his thumbs to lift his blades out enough that they would be no task to draw. His eyes closed and he took a deep breath. He opened them and stood perfectly still, almost not even breathing as he awaited Ri's first move. This spar ought to be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sparring With an Upperclassmen (Ri O'Nocht Only)   Sparring With an Upperclassmen (Ri O'Nocht Only) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 5:49 am

Ri smiled as he ran his finger along the blunt side of his Zanpakuto. He took a moment to admire and greet his Zanpakuto before pointing it at Kazumi. Ri spread his leg apart and took a deep breath.

"This is Gaircas and She wants to say hello
." Ri said as he charged forward at Kazumi, he kept low. He was at Kazumi's feet in an instant, Ri spun slicing at Kazumi's blade as a warm u. Sparks flew between the blades though all the dents and scraps seemed to only be left on Kazumi's Zanpakuto, Gaircas was still in her immaculate state
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Hitotsu

Kasumi Hitotsu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sparring With an Upperclassmen (Ri O'Nocht Only)   Sparring With an Upperclassmen (Ri O'Nocht Only) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 4:20 pm

As Ri charged, Kasumi watched patiently, analyzing the upperclassmen's every move. As he drew close, the silver-haired Shinigami dropped forward on one knee, holding the blade on his right, the side, Ri had lunged for, up. He watched Ri's blade slide in a path along his own blade, and as Ri's blade was halfway past, Kasumi was already spinning inwardly, stabbing the blade Ri's was against at the back of his robes and hopefully into the ground, whilst at the same time he was putting his other blade in a reverse grip in front of Ri's throat. He knew the Higher-Up would have no problem escaping, but he also knew he'd be hard-pressed, should Kasumi's first attack be successful.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sparring With an Upperclassmen (Ri O'Nocht Only)   Sparring With an Upperclassmen (Ri O'Nocht Only) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 3:19 pm

As Kasumi blade came close to Ri's thought, he smiled looking almost eagar. He bent back the pushing his hand off the ground cartwheeled away tearing his robes as he went. His cocky or rather now confident grin spread it's self wide across his face as he let his dance partner have the next move.

After all when he attack he had to hold back but in defence he was so restrained. The idea of disarming his came to mind but two sword it didn't seem worth the effort. He thought of use a kido then start cycling through he arsenal of kido's, trying to make his mind up.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Hitotsu

Kasumi Hitotsu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sparring With an Upperclassmen (Ri O'Nocht Only)   Sparring With an Upperclassmen (Ri O'Nocht Only) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 6:23 pm

Kasumi smiled to himself as Ri escaped simply. The white haired Shinigami pivoted on the ball of his right foot as he centered Ri in front of him. Formulating a plan, Kasumi rushed forward at the awaiting Shinigami. Quietly, he was whispering,

"Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini... Look upon yourself with horror... "

After 2 steps, he threw his right blade into the ground before him, sinking it 3/4 of the way into the ground.

"...and then claw out your own throat..."

He jumped onto the blade, using it as a spring board, to launch himself the remaining distance at Ri at a high velocity. As he was just leaving his sword hilt, he thrusted out his right hand, and finished,

"Bakudo 9, Geki!" As he neared the 5 feet in distance, he swung out his remaining blade, knowing it would take some time to bring it forward, due to wind resistance and sheer length, aiming a swift stab at Ri's abdomen as he slightly arched his back and bent his legs at the knees.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sparring With an Upperclassmen (Ri O'Nocht Only)   Sparring With an Upperclassmen (Ri O'Nocht Only) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 5:22 pm

Ri didn't dodge or even more at all, instead he remained still watch Kasumis movements. He didn't pass judgement on his ability merely was studying them so he could later predict them.

The kido bound Ri motionless but he hadn't tried moving yet. He watched as red lights surround him, he only thought of their beauty. Kasumi's blade came in aimed for Ri's gut, now he hand to move.

In on movement on his Zanpakuto Ri broke the kido by releasing his bottle pressure then move his blade into the path of Kasumis. The two Zanpakuto collided inch from Ri's gut thought the expression of contemplation remained on his face unchanging.

"I'd run now. Hado twenty white crawl"
Ri cried as the area around him became infested with his reiatsu then in a flash of light the area around his exploded. The blast extend only ten meters from him and the kido had no real bite without the incantation and with Ri holding back.
Back to top Go down
Kasumi Hitotsu

Kasumi Hitotsu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sparring With an Upperclassmen (Ri O'Nocht Only)   Sparring With an Upperclassmen (Ri O'Nocht Only) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 12:14 am

Kasumi's eyes widened as Ri's warning escaped his lips. He was still airborne and had a grip on his blade. As the beginning of the Kidou fell from the man's mouth, Kasumi pushed on his blade, kicked his legs back, and un-arched his back, all in sequence, like a rubber band snapping back. This caused him to begin moving backwards, away from the threatening Higher Up. He tucked his knees and shoved his blade down, elongating his back flip, trying to increase the distance. However, he wasn't fast enough. The Kidou blasted him backwards farther. He hit the ground rolling, dazed, and stood up as quickly as possible. If Ri wanted, he could end him quickly. Kasumi wouldn't let him have that chance. He knelt down and retrieved his blade he had previously discarded. He then took a deep breath and placed them hilt to hilt, making a sturdy two blade. He then took a slow step forward, and then broke off into a full speed sprint at Ri, two blade held at the ready for anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sparring With an Upperclassmen (Ri O'Nocht Only)   Sparring With an Upperclassmen (Ri O'Nocht Only) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sparring With an Upperclassmen (Ri O'Nocht Only)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Soul Society :: Shinigami Academy :: The Sparring Grounds-
Jump to: