The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nicks sparring (Open)[Closed and finished]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aslanemperor

Aslanemperor

Male
Number of Posts : 123
Job/Interests : Supervillain
Quote : "In wars, boy, fools kill other fools for foolish causes." -Thom Merrilin
Registration Date : 2010-06-22

Nicks sparring (Open)[Closed and finished] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicks sparring (Open)[Closed and finished]   Nicks sparring (Open)[Closed and finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 8:39 pm

OOC: I agree that we should end this and you should think about your Roleplaying talents. There's no way that you could push off with your hands and pass right past me and suddenly be behind me, especially when you were in the midst of those spinning kick things. You set yourself up for failure and then decided your character is capable of miracles.
Back to top Go down
Nickolas

Nickolas

Male
Number of Posts : 65
Job/Interests : Medicine
Registration Date : 2010-06-13

Nicks sparring (Open)[Closed and finished] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicks sparring (Open)[Closed and finished]   Nicks sparring (Open)[Closed and finished] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:38 am

(OOC: Alright this is gone on far enough I will leave this argument here, And just say that you need to learn how to read, cause There is nothing wrong with my RP Talent i am very successful at it and have been doing it for quite some time plus the character didn't pass by you he went over you and just because your spinning doesn't mean you can't push from the ground That is no miracle. Maybe you should stop trying to make your character almighty. And my last words are this is a closed post.)
Back to top Go down

Nicks sparring (Open)[Closed and finished]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2