The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nicks sparring (Open)[Closed and finished]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nickolas

Nickolas

Male
Number of Posts : 65
Job/Interests : Medicine
Registration Date : 2010-06-13

Nicks sparring (Open)[Closed and finished] Empty
PostSubject: Nicks sparring (Open)[Closed and finished]   Nicks sparring (Open)[Closed and finished] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 3:48 am

Nick walked around the sparing ground looking at some of the other students sparing. He took a seat under the tree, not for shade but for comfort. The clouds started to roll in making the area a lot darker than usually, and for some reason this was his favorite kind of weather it seemed like a storm was going to come soon. Nick looked down at his zanpaktou as if saying don't worry we'll fight soon.

Nick looked at the students again and pulled his sword out of its hiding place from inside the violin.

Last edited by Nickolas on Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aslanemperor

Aslanemperor

Male
Number of Posts : 123
Job/Interests : Supervillain
Quote : "In wars, boy, fools kill other fools for foolish causes." -Thom Merrilin
Registration Date : 2010-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Nicks sparring (Open)[Closed and finished]   Nicks sparring (Open)[Closed and finished] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 8:05 pm

Garin walked into the sparring yard hesitantly. He hadn't learned much, but he hoped that what he had learned partnered with what he already knew wouldn't be to bad. He saw a Shinigami standing with a violin in his hands and his eyes widened as he drew a Zanpakuto from it! How intriguing. Maybe he was looking for a sparring partner?

Garin approached the man and drew his own short Zanpakuto from it's sheath on his back. Holding it with the blade down and the back of the blade against his forearm like he preferred he approached the man. "Hey... You look like you could use a sparring partner. Care to practice with me?"
Back to top Go down
Nickolas

Nickolas

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nicks sparring (Open)[Closed and finished]   Nicks sparring (Open)[Closed and finished] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 1:21 am

Nick turned and saw the shinigami pull a Zanpaktou from his back, he was relived that someone had a small zanpaktou like his. The shinigami got closer and asked his question. Nick could feel the excitement in his zanpaktou, and decided to accept the shinigami's request. "Yes I would like to practice with you, but first may I ask your name?" He smiled and took his stance which looked similar to his playing a violin.

Nick was excited to finally be able to battle and he knew that his zanpaktou was ready as well.
Back to top Go down
Aslanemperor

Aslanemperor

Male
Quote : "In wars, boy, fools kill other fools for foolish causes." -Thom Merrilin

PostSubject: Re: Nicks sparring (Open)[Closed and finished]   Nicks sparring (Open)[Closed and finished] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 1:44 am

Garin smiled as the man stood before him. "My name is Garin." He said in a friendly tone as he stepped into a basic martial arts stance with only his right side exposed to his opponent. "May I ask the same of you?"

Even as his right hand prepared to defend, his left stood ready to use Kido and make this battle intense...
Back to top Go down
Nickolas

Nickolas

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nicks sparring (Open)[Closed and finished]   Nicks sparring (Open)[Closed and finished] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 4:44 am

Nick smiled back the same smile. "How rude of me, Its Nickolas Sane." He bowed to Garin and returned to his awkward stance preparing to use his own kido and holding his zanpaktou in a strange fashion, meaning either attack or defense depending on his opponents moves. Before his opponent attacks, Nicks mind started to go crazy with strategies which usually would work except he had no idea what his opponent was capable of. His stance was oddly resembling a boxers, but with the sword as an extension of his fist his attacks could be alot deadlier. He felt his zanpaktou growing impatient with blood lust and a need to fight and draw blood. "Shall we begin?"
Back to top Go down
Aslanemperor

Aslanemperor

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nicks sparring (Open)[Closed and finished]   Nicks sparring (Open)[Closed and finished] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 3:22 pm

Garin watched the man preparing to fight and how he was watching Garin closely to figure out what he planned. It was apparent that he didn't know what to expect from him which was good. He watched the violin playing Shinigami as well, noting how strange his stance looked and wondering how it would be indicative of a good defense.

When Nick asked if he wanted to begin, he smiled and responded by pointing a finger at him. "Engulfed by the need of want come forward, Hado Ni! Reel!" He clenched his fist, and waited for the spell to yank his sword arm forward, aiming his punch so that the blade in his hands should slash Nick's sword hand if all goes as planned.
Back to top Go down
Nickolas

Nickolas

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nicks sparring (Open)[Closed and finished]   Nicks sparring (Open)[Closed and finished] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 5:24 pm

Nick smiled after hearing that Garin used the reel kido using the arm that was pulled forward he aimed at his opponent "Hado: Thrust" this caused the opponent to be tossed back keeping the distance between them,"That was a strong kido, and I can tell you are a stronger Shinigami." Nick could feel the zanpaktou howl with the need to continue the fight. This is going to be a long fight he thought to himself smiling. Nick flash stepped behind his opponent, and jumped into the air trying to land a kick to his opponents body. What came to his mind were the possibilities that his opponent would duck under the kick, or shunpo to avoid it. His mind began racing again what he knew was since both of their zanpaktou were small they also must both have needed to improve their hand to hand combat. Even though the clothes he wore seemed more of that of a high class sword fighter it was only a method of deceit he was a high class kick boxer who because of his music learned to strengthen his legs so that his hands could remain well.
Back to top Go down
Aslanemperor

Aslanemperor

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nicks sparring (Open)[Closed and finished]   Nicks sparring (Open)[Closed and finished] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 5:38 pm

OOC: You can't use Shunpo or flash step until rank 2. Check the Shunpo training forum's "Read This" thingy. I'm going to treat it as you simply moving fast enough to get around my guard, but please don't do it again until you've actually gained the ability.

IC: Garin was expecting the kick, and ducked down to the ground, then did a partial hand stand, lifting his legs then kicking backwards and under the kick thrown by his opponent. He hoped to hit him with a kick to the groin. Even as he launched himself at his opponent, however, he twisted so that if he missed, he'd be face up where he could bring his Zanpakuto up to block or maybe even cut him while passing under him.
Back to top Go down
Nickolas

Nickolas

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nicks sparring (Open)[Closed and finished]   Nicks sparring (Open)[Closed and finished] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 5:54 pm

(OOC:sorry i must of missed that, and wont do that again.)

IC:Nick saw as his opponent ducked under his kick and had planned for that, as it happend though he saw his opponent switch to an attack and slightly avoided the kick to the groin but was cut by the zanpaktou, as he was cut he knew he could land a hit at the distance between them and ignored the aching pain he felt and tossed his leg toward the opponents abdomen and if that missed he was prepared to launch at his opponent with the small zanpaktou.
Back to top Go down
Darkfirevillain

Darkfirevillain

Male
Number of Posts : 19
Registration Date : 2010-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Nicks sparring (Open)[Closed and finished]   Nicks sparring (Open)[Closed and finished] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:15 pm

Garin slipped right under the kick, but barely missed Nick's groin. At the last second though, he yanked his blade up and cut a nasty gash into Nick's inner thigh. Nick tried to bring his foot back down to kick him, but he was already through his legs by then, rolling to his feet. He quickly got back to his feet and hastily brought his guard up as he saw Nick coming at him. His other hand clenched and unclenched as he prepared for his next Kido attack, though he knew he wouldn't be able to pull it off before their blades met...
Back to top Go down
Nickolas

Nickolas

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nicks sparring (Open)[Closed and finished]   Nicks sparring (Open)[Closed and finished] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:30 pm

Nick clashed blades with Garin and in one motion ducked and brought his leg up still applying pressure with his blade so it was either get kicked or cut by his blade. Nick smiled but was going to let his opponent get off easy, under his breath he prepared another kido a lot stronger than just hado #1. His zanpaktou started to howl again louder with the impact. He could feel that him and his zanpaktou were actually starting to connect again. Just a while longer till were connected he thought as he felt his zanpaktou and him get closer. There was a flash and an image of a small lightning wolf was standing in the middle of a lighting storm.
Back to top Go down
Aslanemperor

Aslanemperor

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nicks sparring (Open)[Closed and finished]   Nicks sparring (Open)[Closed and finished] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 11:28 pm

Garin smiled as their blades crashed, and he stepped to the side, allowing Nick's blade to slide along his sending up a shower of sparks until is was locked at his hilt. Meanwhile, because he had changed position, Nick's knee simply hit air. He then shoved his left hand forward until it was inches away from Nick and shouted out, "Hado Shi! Byakurai!" Bright white lighting flared from his palm at his opponent.
Back to top Go down
Nickolas

Nickolas

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nicks sparring (Open)[Closed and finished]   Nicks sparring (Open)[Closed and finished] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 3:08 am

Nick placed both hands on the floor and spun around as the flash of lighting blew past him, as he turned his knee was now spinning towards the opponent in his turned position, he continued the incantation without feeling the pain in his open wound. He awaited to feel his knee make contact with the opponent who was know facing him. Nick smiled he couldn't complain about the pain in his thigh cause this is what he wanted an actual experience with combat. He saw a flash again this time he could see the expression on the wolf's face it was a sinister smile. I can do this he had finished the incantation and was ready for it when needed.
Back to top Go down
Aslanemperor

Aslanemperor

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nicks sparring (Open)[Closed and finished]   Nicks sparring (Open)[Closed and finished] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 7:59 am

As the man Ducked, Garin watched the lightning fly past. He then saw him rise and spin, bringing his knee up. Garin growled, and brought his sword arm down in a classic block of the knee, only this time there was a blade pressed against his forearm. He knew that it would cut deep. The block would have normally hurt them both since he was using his arm, but now it would only hurt him. Of course, his thoughts of victory were soon dispelled as lightning hit him directly in the chest, sending him hurtling backwards.

Great, he thought, I get a taste of my own medicine! He struggled to get back to his feet and watched his opponent. With the leg now housing two ugly gashes, his opponent was losing blood fast. He was only lucky that the first blow missed his femoral artery. He shakily got back into stance and this time decided he was done being nice in this fight. He sheathed his Zanpakuto and simply stood in an old style Kung Fu dragon stance taught to him by one of the many people he worked to protect over his years before joining the academy.

He didn't care about his opponent's sword. He would show him that weapons had their limitations. Charging forward, he prepared a Kido for their meeting, muttering it under his breath in an attempt to keep it secret. "Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini!! Look upon yourself with horror and tear out your own throat!" His open clawed hands thrusted forward and he shouted out "Bakudo Jyuu! Horin!" From out of his hands shot golden whips that flew out to attempt to trap Nick.

Back to top Go down
Nickolas

Nickolas

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nicks sparring (Open)[Closed and finished]   Nicks sparring (Open)[Closed and finished] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:53 pm

Nick jumped into the air in order to avoid the golden whips, just because his leg was injured didn't mean he couldn't use them, of course the loss of blood was increasing but the reason he spent so much time increasing the strength of his legs was so that he could with stand attacks like that. He finished the incantation he was working on Hado:#4 Byakurai he fired a blast of white lightning, he shot multiple ones around,and right at Garin who was rushing to attack still on the ground. This guy is strong and if he has that much confidence in his fight style to put away his zanpkatou than this will be an interesting match indeed. He though.

I can't lose focus though, not in this fight it looks like he is just starting to get serious. He continued to heat his blade with a kido and it hadn't taken much time because the clash with the swords had already heated up too. he pressed the heated sword to his leg cauterizing his open wound. The bleeding stopped and he smile I can't be hit like this anymore it'll only cause me trouble. he began thinking of a plan and hit the ground beginning another incantation.

Close combat is difficult with his opponent but Nick knew it was only a matter of time and that no matter what he never liked to back down. Nick smiled as he circled the area that he had shot his Hado all while analyzing the next move of his opponent. Well this guy is quite unpredictable, in some instances lets see what he can do without his sword.

Last edited by Nickolas on Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aslanemperor

Aslanemperor

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nicks sparring (Open)[Closed and finished]   Nicks sparring (Open)[Closed and finished] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 3:19 pm

OOC: Ok, you're going to have to edit. You can't use Hado #34 until you reach rank 4 and train it and gain approval by a mod for that training.
Back to top Go down
Nickolas

Nickolas

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nicks sparring (Open)[Closed and finished]   Nicks sparring (Open)[Closed and finished] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 4:56 pm

(OOC:Agian I appoligize its been awhile since i looked at the limits, I edited so it should be fine)
Back to top Go down
Aslanemperor

Aslanemperor

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nicks sparring (Open)[Closed and finished]   Nicks sparring (Open)[Closed and finished] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 7:32 pm

Garin didn't allow the lightning to slow his charge, and in a way expected his Bakudo to fail. He wasn't about to give his opponent the chance to finish his chant however, and in the middle of it he leaped in front of him, lashing up and over in a jumping spin kick and then landing, and pushing both hands forward at point blank range shouting out "Hado Ichi! Sho!" A blast of wind launched from his palms at his opponent.
Back to top Go down
Nickolas

Nickolas

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nicks sparring (Open)[Closed and finished]   Nicks sparring (Open)[Closed and finished] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 9:15 pm

Nick did know that at point blank range that his opponents Hado was going to be successful, but he knew how to turn it around in his favor he used the hado and rode it like a wave as it pushed him against the wall he pushed off of it and then threw his right leg in for a kick, and then flipped up side down. He put his hands on the floor and continued the momentum and then he kept pushing himself kick after kick. He knew that he only had to expose the openings of his opponent and at the right time make his move. He was excited he felt that he was going to be able to evenly match this guy. He wasn't going to give to give in. Each kick stronger than the other, and each spin increased his speed of his kicks. The damage that Garin kept inflicting only made Nick wanna push harder. Nick had the blade in his mouth and was planning for his next plan of attack.
Back to top Go down
Aslanemperor

Aslanemperor

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nicks sparring (Open)[Closed and finished]   Nicks sparring (Open)[Closed and finished] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 11:00 pm

Garin watched as his opponent seemed to use his momentum to carry him into the wall and then push him off, beginning to spin with kicks on his hands, his blade in his mouth. Garin smiled and simply dropped to the ground as the first of the kicks came within range and used a sweeping technique with his legs to bring down his arms which were his support. Even as he did this, he prepared for two eventualities. If he fell, he would roll forward and stomp a foot down into his chest, if he somehow dodged the move, he would use his opponent's lack of balance against him and rush him.
Back to top Go down
Nickolas

Nickolas

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nicks sparring (Open)[Closed and finished]   Nicks sparring (Open)[Closed and finished] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 3:01 am

Nick saw as his opponent dropped to the ground, and did a sweep motion for his arms. He smiled, sword gripped tightly in his teeth, He waited for his opponent to get close to his arms, then he pushed off the ground and into an angle bringing his zanpaktou to his opponents face, as missed by an inch slicing of a little bit of his opponents hair, but he used a reverse momentum that as soon as he hit the ground behind his opponent he, he dropped lower to be on the same level as the opponent was, and began to turn reverse clockwise and as he felt the pressure reverse he could feel that this kick was going to be powerful so he aimed for a big spot so as not to miss his opponent even by an inch. His leg was coming close to contact. come on he thought as he forced himself to move faster. His mind racing he was ecstatic and could feel the adrenaline rush through his body, his leg was only inches from contact, and he was prepared for anything.
Back to top Go down
Aslanemperor

Aslanemperor

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nicks sparring (Open)[Closed and finished]   Nicks sparring (Open)[Closed and finished] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 4:26 am

OOC: Ok, forgive me, but this post makes no sense. How do you go from balancing on your hands with your sword in your teeth to suddenly slashing it at my face, which by the way would be 4 or 5 feet away from my legs which are what I'm trying to sweep your arms out with? I'm sorry to have to do this, but you're totally reaching man. Most RPers would call what you're doing here "Godmoding." You've continuously done crazy things like this throughout the fight. Like somehow dodging a point blank Byakurai and then firing off several of them in a row which is not as easy as you make it seem. Now this with the having your Zanpakuto magically appear in your hand and you suddenly being in front of my face with your blade... If you can't try and be realistic, I'll simply have to end this and go on...
Back to top Go down
Nickolas

Nickolas

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nicks sparring (Open)[Closed and finished]   Nicks sparring (Open)[Closed and finished] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:19 pm

(OOC:okay First he went at you face,by pushing off from the ground, and toward it, with his zanpaktou in his mouth still its not in his hand than he missed hitting your face and landed on the other side your character Zanpaktou still in his mouth all he did was land behind you and reverse the motion of his spin to increase his speed and power of his kick which is aiming at your chest.
Back to top Go down
Aslanemperor

Aslanemperor

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nicks sparring (Open)[Closed and finished]   Nicks sparring (Open)[Closed and finished] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 4:28 pm

OOC: Do you realized how easy it would be for him to get stomped down doing that? Garin is already in the perfect spot that he wouldn't have made the full move without being hit really hard. Even if he wasn't as accomplished a combatant as he is, this would still be the case. Just letting you know.

IC: Garin couldn't help but chuckle as his opponent went about trying to leap with his hands. Twisting and spinning a bit on his back, he brought his leg forward in his opponent's mid-jump.
Back to top Go down
Nickolas

Nickolas

Male

PostSubject: Re: Nicks sparring (Open)[Closed and finished]   Nicks sparring (Open)[Closed and finished] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 8:02 pm

[OOC:Alright this isn't going to go anywhere you are posting as if my character hadn't already landed behind yours, which is what I wrote. He already threw a Kick aimed at your characters chest and so maybe we should just end this for the fact that maybe I made some mistakes, but I feel like I am constantly having to explain Nicks moves multiple times after they were written in character. So if you want to continue you will need to change your two sentence post about bringing his leg up mid jump seeing as the jump already happened.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nicks sparring (Open)[Closed and finished]   Nicks sparring (Open)[Closed and finished] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nicks sparring (Open)[Closed and finished]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: Outdated Threads-
Jump to: