The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Up and close. (Shinji and Sho please)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male
Number of Posts : 586
Quote : In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice
Registration Date : 2010-05-29

Up and close. (Shinji and Sho please) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up and close. (Shinji and Sho please)   Up and close. (Shinji and Sho please) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:58 pm

Shikuro Ran to the side to dodge the incomming rope, which he didn't plan on getting caaught in. he had toe think fast, since the rope would continue to follow if the caster wanted, but he needed both hands to do so.
"Bakudo 1# Sai"
With those words Shinji's armed would be put in an armlock though it was weak it would have to be used time on breaking it, without hesitaion he would take aim and yell.
"Hado 1# Shou!"
This would push Shinji backwards, though his balance would be weak cause of the armlock.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

Male
Number of Posts : 134
Quote : DONT GAIN THE WORLD AND LOSE YOUR SOUL WISDOM IS BETTER THAN SILVER&GOLD
Registration Date : 2010-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Up and close. (Shinji and Sho please)   Up and close. (Shinji and Sho please) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 3:08 pm

Shinji is hit by shikuro spell,he then breaks out of it while on the ground.He then gets up.He then cancles the other two spells he had activated.He then use bakudo #9 and saysDisintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini! Look upon yourself with horror and then claw out your own throat!" .Shinji thought this would blind him.Shinji then uses hado#4 White Lightning, aming at shiku shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Up and close. (Shinji and Sho please)   Up and close. (Shinji and Sho please) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 3:28 pm

As soon as the Acid stops Shikuro sprints forward in his most favored abbility speed, rushing forward, while Shinji is still chanting his first Kido, which takes some time, longer than it would for Shikuro to make a full frontal charge, then he leaps forward sending his foot right after Shinji's hands, to break his stance.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

Male
Quote : DONT GAIN THE WORLD AND LOSE YOUR SOUL WISDOM IS BETTER THAN SILVER&GOLD

PostSubject: Re: Up and close. (Shinji and Sho please)   Up and close. (Shinji and Sho please) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 3:35 pm

Shinji saw his chance,he then use hado#4 white lighting,he is aming it at his right shoulder.shinji said i dont want to kill u just do a lil damage and leave my mark so that u could never forget who done this too you.He then started to smile and think about what he gonna make for dinner when he got one with this an went home.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Up and close. (Shinji and Sho please)   Up and close. (Shinji and Sho please) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 3:39 pm

Shikuro hand reaches around Shinji's finger, since Shikuro speed would be much faster than Shinji's it would be childspay, and when he had than grib he would then aim a kick right into Shinji's stomach, followed by aiming the hilt of Shikuro's Zanpakutö right into Shinji's face.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

Male

PostSubject: Re: Up and close. (Shinji and Sho please)   Up and close. (Shinji and Sho please) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 3:43 pm

Shinji is hit by shikuro kick and by his zanpactoe hilt.shinji is made fall to the ground after boh of the attacks.shinji stands up and says good attack but the only reason it happen is because you are alot faster than me .shinji then un sheeth his sword and then charges at him,when he got close to him he swings follwed by a kick.

Last edited by Shinji Hirako on Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sal Norongachi

Sal Norongachi

Male
Number of Posts : 903
Job/Interests : Philosophical Drunkard/Booze
Quote : Repensum est Canicula
Registration Date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Up and close. (Shinji and Sho please)   Up and close. (Shinji and Sho please) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 3:53 pm

Shinji, thats just not on.

You have performed three actions back to back. Not only that you have failed to consider such simple things as "Could my char actually dodge that considering the speed difference" and how could you fire off a spell when you have a sword in one hand?

Anyway, change it please.

As far as i can see you could dodge, barely, and make a counter. Nothing more.

This has been your admin speaking, have a pleasant fight.

Sal (Admin)
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Up and close. (Shinji and Sho please)   Up and close. (Shinji and Sho please) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 4:05 pm

Shikuro was shocked, alot faster, well yeah thats your own fault really. weather your strong or fast doesn't matter but the way this guy was useing his strenght he would be running himself dry of power, this guy weren't useing his power he was just playing by Shikuro's hand really.
He slowly was pushes backwards by the first swing, passing by him, as the kick is sended towards him he makes another step back, slashing his blade right down on the incomming leg.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

Male

PostSubject: Re: Up and close. (Shinji and Sho please)   Up and close. (Shinji and Sho please) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 4:14 pm

Shinji leg is cut by shikuro zanpactoe.Shinji then hops back on one foot.Shinji then sheet his sword and then began using bakudo #6 "Hear my whispers and cries of salvation, save me from the void of darkness and grant me the wish of life with this plea".shinji is thinking of a plan of what should he do next and how should he do it,he thinks he the greatist strataist in the whoul soul society.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Up and close. (Shinji and Sho please)   Up and close. (Shinji and Sho please) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 4:28 pm

Shikuro help forawrd a finger.
"Hado 1# Shou!"
With that pushing Shinji back hopefully enough to make him fall, Shikuro could feel the presure those 4 kido's he had made allready though it had only been under 4 level each time, but he pushed forward. first if the before made push wasn't enough to knock Shinji down he would kick him right right across his chest as he was still unbalanced from the push, he the before made push only would have made Shinji fall down sitting the kick would be made aswell, so he could get Shinji down on his back. If Shinji would be down on his back Shikuro would place the edge of his blade right next to Shinji.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

Male

PostSubject: Re: Up and close. (Shinji and Sho please)   Up and close. (Shinji and Sho please) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 4:39 pm

Shinji fell from shikuro spell,shikuro place the edge of his blade next to him.Shinji though damn i can only use two more spells before i pass out.shinji then held his arm in a L form pointed at him then held forawrd a finger Hado 1# Shou!.this would make shikuro fall.Shinji then stood up and then use hado#6 rain of pain May the tears of those killed, of those harmed by those of wickedness deliver their judgement upon those around.shinji then limped away from shikuro.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Up and close. (Shinji and Sho please)   Up and close. (Shinji and Sho please) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 4:49 pm

Shikuro placed a foot on Shinji's arm the moment he even started to move it up and point at him, forcing it down to the ground.
"As sword placed next too your neck mean, that blow would have been fatal... thats when you face the facts of a loss..."
Shikuro have had it with this guy, that certainly overstepped the limits of a sparring match, first he started useing lethal Kido's not to mark but to harm an now he wont face an actually winning mark, that was more than disgracefull, thats dirrectly dishonorable.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

Male

PostSubject: Re: Up and close. (Shinji and Sho please)   Up and close. (Shinji and Sho please) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 5:39 pm

Shinji said your right it is and im sorry for that i dont know what came over me.Shinji stood up and extended his hand.Shinji did not have a smile on his face he had more of a dissapointed in himself kinda look.His hair was blowing in the wind.shinji says I hope u can forgive me and that in the near future it wont be like this.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Up and close. (Shinji and Sho please)   Up and close. (Shinji and Sho please) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 5:44 pm

Shikuro took his foot back and allowed the guy to get up on his feet, it was feeling kinda chilly now that he wasn't running around keeping up his movement, his shirt had been trashed by the acid, he'd even get burned alittle by it.
"Man, just don't do it again... something like will get you killed facing the wrong guy"
He took the guys hand shaking is lightly, while sheating his Zanpakutö genrally it had been a good workout, though he didn't think he had to fight to survive in a simple spar, though doing 2 on 1 is proberly not soemthing he'll suggest ever again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Up and close. (Shinji and Sho please)   Up and close. (Shinji and Sho please) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Up and close. (Shinji and Sho please)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2