The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shinji training with Leden

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

Male
Number of Posts : 134
Quote : DONT GAIN THE WORLD AND LOSE YOUR SOUL WISDOM IS BETTER THAN SILVER&GOLD
Registration Date : 2010-06-02

Shinji training with Leden Empty
PostSubject: Shinji training with Leden   Shinji training with Leden I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 11:18 pm

Shinji is walking aroun the sparring ground's bored looking for something to do.Shinji has already helped most of the students there with there training.He then goes and sits down under a tree.He looks up at the sky and its look kinda black.Shinji thought cool is going to rain soon.
Back to top Go down
Leden

Leden

Male
Number of Posts : 192
Quote : A True swordsman is strong like a tiger but a free as crane
Registration Date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Shinji training with Leden   Shinji training with Leden I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 11:22 pm

Leden walks in to the sparring grounds. he has hully recovered from his coma and is back in shape. many of the students are in awa by this min giant. leden his thinking about his talks about change squads he had earlier today but he wants to fight with his current captain . all the same he needed some thing to take his mind off of it

hey Shinji what you doing here
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

Male
Quote : DONT GAIN THE WORLD AND LOSE YOUR SOUL WISDOM IS BETTER THAN SILVER&GOLD

PostSubject: Re: Shinji training with Leden   Shinji training with Leden I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 11:29 pm

Shinji loks up and see's a Leden standing over him,he quickly stand up and said hey im doing nothing just bing bored neddeing something to do beside help these sudents with their training but whats brings you here .Shinji fells raindrops on his face and smiles
Back to top Go down
Leden

Leden

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shinji training with Leden   Shinji training with Leden I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 11:40 pm

Leden sighed* as you know a lot of the squads are short handed and right now squad 11 and squad 2 have the most seated or members of seated lv power. So they have been reaching out to us to switch squads. They came at me today because I was in a coma I am no long a seated officer although I am at the lv to be. They want me to look in to joining squad 7. But I told them I want to fight with my caption. But it’s a lot to think about.

*Leden sighed and looked over at a group of students sparing. Their handling of their blades was all off. They were swing them around as if they where axes. Leden shook his head in silent disappointment. The soul society was still 300 years later recovering from the Great War*

I came here to spar and clear my mind
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shinji training with Leden   Shinji training with Leden I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 5:48 am

Shinji said well if you need a spar than you have came to the right person to do that with because i been needing one as well so what do ya say wanna spar with me agin.Shinji said in an exciting voice.Shinji then heard the rain come down a lil bit harder.
Back to top Go down
Leden

Leden

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shinji training with Leden   Shinji training with Leden I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 6:25 pm

Leden smiled and and looked Shinji in the eyes. he smiled as he realized that last time they spared he wasn't at full strength. but now he was fully recovered and back in shape. he nodded to Shinji "well lets dance my friend" leden walked over to the sparing ring. he took a moment to take in the world around him . it was a nice clear day and the warmth of the sun washed over him like wave to the beach. he was sure he would enjoy this duel to the fullest *
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shinji training with Leden   Shinji training with Leden I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:58 pm

Shinji relized that it would be a very hard fight now knowing that leden would be at full power but he was not worried.Shinji then said you better be ready im alot stronger since last we spared.Shinji then pulled out his zanpactooe and got into battle stance.
Back to top Go down
Leden

Leden

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shinji training with Leden   Shinji training with Leden I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:04 pm

i hope so ....i wouldent want this battle to be in vain " leden walked in to the center of the ring and and removed the the shirt part of his robes. it was surprising how fast he regained his physical perfection of his body . it only reconfirmed his dedication to making his body a weapon as shape as his blade. he removed his sword from its case there was shift as his energy became excited about battle
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shinji training with Leden   Shinji training with Leden I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:44 pm

Shinji charged at Leden in a zigzag formation as fast as he could.When Shinji got closed to him he swung his zanpactou downward then sent a kick at Leden with his right and then back up away from him,not trying to be to close knowing that Leden is at full power he could use him body and hurt Shinji very bad.Shinji then thought mybe I should do the new move i learned while i was training he would never see that move coming,Shinji thought as he smiled at his old friend Leden.
Back to top Go down
Leden

Leden

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shinji training with Leden   Shinji training with Leden I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:21 pm

leden step back back on his right leg and turned his body sideways as the blade passed by his face, he then stepped in on his right and block the kick with his left forearm turning it on a downward angle. leden stepped in at Shinji as he stepped away from him keep them in close combat. leden held his zanpactou in his right hand and swung it up on a diagonal angle from the left hip of Shinji to his right shoulder . as he stepped in on his left he followed by bring the hilt of his blade down at what should be Shinji right cheek .

leadens movements where more of a dancers then a fighter. he was naturally very athletic and with that came a grace to his movements but a powerful strength behind each strike. the look in his eyes where full of focus and passion. in his mind leden was watching Shinji movements analyzing him as a fighter. around the ring other students had come to watch as these to members from different squads dueled each other
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shinji training with Leden   Shinji training with Leden I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shinji training with Leden
Page 1 of 1