The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I don't like the rain (Shinji please)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

I don't like the rain (Shinji please) Empty
PostSubject: I don't like the rain (Shinji please)   I don't like the rain (Shinji please) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:39 pm

Kaiyo frowned gently as she sat under the larve tree, the odd droplet of rain tipping over the leave as it splashed around where she sat. The rain had started out of nowhere and had stranded the Captain in the middle of Rukongai under a large tree. The girl sighed lightly, as she leant back against the tree. Silently cursing the weather. Kaiyo was simply lucky she'd managed to avoid the inital downpour, and was currently not that wet. Despite her shelter that had in truth not been such a great idea. The girl sighed heavily, as she took off her Captain's Haori and held it over her head. The rattling of rain splashed heavily against the nearby galvanised roofs of the houses, and sat with a small patter into the damp earth.

Kaiyo was waiting for one of two things; someone to save her from the rain, or for the rain to stop.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

Male
Number of Posts : 134
Quote : DONT GAIN THE WORLD AND LOSE YOUR SOUL WISDOM IS BETTER THAN SILVER&GOLD
Registration Date : 2010-06-02

PostSubject: Re: I don't like the rain (Shinji please)   I don't like the rain (Shinji please) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:46 pm

Shinji is walking by enjoying the rain,when he see's a girl with a Captain's Haori.Shinji thinks' i should go help her'.Shinji walks over to the girl and extends his hand.He says to the girl'do u wanna use my umbrella'.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: I don't like the rain (Shinji please)   I don't like the rain (Shinji please) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:56 pm

((OOC: please try and keep post length up a 3/4 line minnimum- ya could explain more in detail how your character looks and how they talk and what kinda expression they're pulling tec to boost post length))

Kaiyo glanced up when she noticed a hand in front of her face, the guy was completely soaked, and he didn't even seem to care. Kaiyo smiled weakly at him, tilting her head to one side as she smirked lightly, 'Are you just offerin that because i'm a Captain?' she laughed lightly, the guy seemed honest enough so she doubted that was his reasoning. The girl gently too his hand as she rose to her feet, slipping her Captain's haori back on as she hunched her shioulders, she hated the rain. 'but erm, yeah plaase' she smiled politely, 'I'm Kaiyo by the way' the blonde girl didn't want to shake the guys hand, not for any other reason than he was so soaking, and she was determined not to get wet, so instead she just kind of half waved, waiting for the umbrella.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

Male
Quote : DONT GAIN THE WORLD AND LOSE YOUR SOUL WISDOM IS BETTER THAN SILVER&GOLD

PostSubject: Re: I don't like the rain (Shinji please)   I don't like the rain (Shinji please) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:06 pm

Shinji had a smile on his face,he handed kaiyo the umbrella.shinja thought he looked kinda silly because of how the rain made his hair fall down.Shinji said my name is shinji.He ask kaiyo'do i look silly with my hair like this',he says in a nice kinda way.His clothes where soked but he didnt care,he just love the rain that much.In the back of his head he thought'I think i love the rain to much'.He waited for kaiyo to answerr him.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: I don't like the rain (Shinji please)   I don't like the rain (Shinji please) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:18 pm

'Nice to meet ya Shinji' she replied, taking the umbrella gently out of his hand as she struggled for a moment to put the damn thing up, trying to pay attention to what the guy was saying and not get wet at the same time. Kaiyo dawned a smug grin as she finally got the umbrella up, the rain already pattering against the material. Kaiyo turned to Shinji, her smile falteribng when she realised her was waiting a reply,'Huh? oh your hair!' she repeated, her brain twigging at the question as she tilted her head to one side for a moment, her hair draping down to tickle her neck before she stood back up straight, 'Nah, looks fine to me' she beamed.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

Male

PostSubject: Re: I don't like the rain (Shinji please)   I don't like the rain (Shinji please) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 6:20 pm

Shinji look at kaiyo,then he ask her'do u wanna go fight some hollow'.He then closed his eyes and wiped the rain that got in his eye.He then smiled agin.He look up at the sky thinking'wow i wish it was like dis more often'.He then look back down at kaiyo an awatied her answer.He had a honest look on his face,while he thought about food.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: I don't like the rain (Shinji please)   I don't like the rain (Shinji please) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 6:23 pm

Kaiyo eyed the guy up and down for a moment, assuming by his power level he was still an academy student, or a low level shinigami. At the risk of losing her umbrella kaiyo cotninued to smile, her cheeks tinting a light shade of pink as she spoke, 'Erm well, i'm not sure Academy students are allowed to do that...plus, theres no hollows around at the moemnt' she giggled lightly, double checking for a moment to sense any reiatsu fluctuations; none. The ran was getting heavier, thundering through the murky clouds as each droplet crashed into the nearest surface.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

Male

PostSubject: Re: I don't like the rain (Shinji please)   I don't like the rain (Shinji please) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 6:45 pm

Shinji says'oh'.He then says'what are you going to do now kaiyo'.Shinji look at her.He rubs is hands together seein that it got kinda cold.He then though'i should of wore a jacket'.He then ask her"do u wanna do me a favor and while i have a spare with some people would you come in aand help me if im losing'.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: I don't like the rain (Shinji please)   I don't like the rain (Shinji please) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 6:52 pm

This guy really was weird, before kaiyo even had a chance to answer his question, he was mentioning sparring people. The girl looked quite bemused at Shinji for a moment, holding the umbrella in her left hand, rubbing the back of her neck with her right hand as she stood in silence for a moment longer. How the hell was Kaiyo meant to reply, if this guy was just about to start beating up strangers she couldn't exactly just let him, but maybe he'd only approached her for support from a Captain in a spar. Kaiyo was over-thinking things. 'Erm, yeah i guess i could come along, for a while and, watch or something' she replied hazily, now a little weary around the guy.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

Male

PostSubject: Re: I don't like the rain (Shinji please)   I don't like the rain (Shinji please) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 7:01 pm

Shinji though to himself im kinda freaking her out i should really calm down.Shinji said im sorry if im kinda freaking yyou out its just the rain makes me kinda hyper.Shinji smiled and could tell that the rain was startin to calm down a lil bit.Shinji was wonderin did she notice but didnt ask her.He then waited for her to say somthing
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: I don't like the rain (Shinji please)   I don't like the rain (Shinji please) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 7:14 pm

((OOC: please can you either colour your characters thoughts in a different colour, or just put them in italics to avoid confusion from your characters speech, thanks Smile ))

The guy was better at reading people than Kaiyo had expected. The Captain shrugged lightly, smiling in a pleasant manner as she replied, 'Nah, takes more than that to freak out a Captain'. The rain was starting to let up a bit now, the sun just begininng to burst through the grey clouds, reflecting splashes of light upon the raindrops still falling aimlessly from the sky. 'So when's this spar?' she smiled, trying to learn a bit more about the previously random comment from the stranger, who was almost oddly informal around her.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

Male

PostSubject: Re: I don't like the rain (Shinji please)   I don't like the rain (Shinji please) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 7:20 pm

Shinji said it's happen in a lil while meet me at the sparing grounds in the SS.Shinji was hungry as ever now.Shinji said bring some food when you come please cause im kinda hungry .Shinji the smiles at her one more time befor runnig off to the sparring grounds.He screamed dont forget to come please.His hair ran in the wind as he ran away.He ha a smile that whole time
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: I don't like the rain (Shinji please)   I don't like the rain (Shinji please) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 7:31 pm

Kaiyo just stared in silence as the guy ran off, a little pissed off at his attitude to talking to a Captain, and even more annoyed her asked her to bring food. Kaiyo honestly didn't know how to react, but the rain finally reduced from a drizzle to nothing, an eery silence of a rainbowed world that sparkled as you looked at it. Kaiyo put down the umbrella and stepped out from under the tree, pretty happy she managed to stay dry. The girl ruffled the back of her hair lightly, 'That was really weird' she mused outloud, watching the faint image of Shinji vanish off to where she assumed was the Academy training grounds. Kaiyo wasn't bringing him food, hell no, but she might swing by if she was bored.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't like the rain (Shinji please)   I don't like the rain (Shinji please) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I don't like the rain (Shinji please)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: Outdated Threads-
Jump to: