The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Searching (SOLO please close)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

Searching (SOLO please close) Empty
PostSubject: Searching (SOLO please close)   Searching (SOLO please close) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:02 pm

Ri’d only returned form his mission to Dublin and his reunitement with Rose and without a word to anyone he spent off heading of the Rukongai district as it was the best chance that Rose had ended up there but Rukongai was huge and had the highest population of all the districts as well it was the roughest.

Ri flash stepped to the out lying area of Rukongai as he couldn’t flash step into the district because if he did it could cause the residents to panic. He couldn’t flash stepped or run both would have the same consequence

He started making his way into the inner city and soon was caught in crowds of people of Rukongai , he asked the venders and local if they’d seen a girl with bright red hair but lady luck wasn’t with him but he wasn’t giving up so easily he made his way through the main shopping area of the district and headed for the slums thought he hope wasn’t there the men there were less then honorable

He waded through the sea of people and came to the slums of the district. Their wasn’t near as much people there but just like before nobody had seen a girl with bright red hair. As he walk through the slums he could see out of the corner of his eye to men following him. Ri turned sharply and gave the men a star that could kill by its self and immediately the two men stopped in their tracks and fled.

Ri made his way through the slums asking everyone he met if they’d seen a girl with a bright red hair but it was to no avail. Ri was heading about to turn back to try the further side of the district when he came across an elderly man.

“Excuse me sir? Have you seen a young lady with bright red hair” Ri asked politely

Hm I’m seen many of those in my years” The man replied with a little smile on his face. “And I’ve seen a few girls with red hair

Thanks anyway“Ri said deciding not to waste his time with the man and went to walk away

I did see one recently one” The man said stopping Ri in his tracks and turning his attention back to the old man. “I saw one up gambling house.”

Ri didn’t wait to say thanks you nor did he care about causing panic and he flash stepped his way over to the gambling house a known source of trouble in the district and a local gang hangout for the most powerful gang at the time.

Ri arrive moments later outside the gambling house that stood at the every edge of the district isolated from every where else. As Ri arrive a man who was standing sentry ran into the house.

Ri followed the sentry into the house, inside was a large hall with large table with men crowded around them playing varies games but all be came silent when Ri stepped through the door.

His eyes swayed over the room but he couldn’t see Rose at all, he thought that may the old man was messing with him. He gave a sigh then turned around heading to search the area.

You’re the Shinigami who has been looking for a red head girl” A deep voice said over the silent sea of men.

Ri turned around with the same killer glare in his eyes as he had before and then nearest Ri backed off retreating to the safety of the crowds

“And if I am?” Ri said as he found the man who spoke , he was larger then Ri and had a face so cut up with scar it likes like he had a fight with a grater.

Then I have what you are looking for.” The man said speaking with glee.

Where is she?” Ri said placing his hand on the hilt of his Zanpakuto.

“You can’t use that on us you know that” The man said laughing knowing it was forbidden for Shinigami to raise their Zanpakuto against civilians without permission but this wasn’t really a problem as most Shinigami could take on normal souls bare handed without much effort

Not like I need it now where is she?” Ri demanded removing his hand from the hilt.

I’ll tell you but let us play a game if you win I’ll give you the girl. See she came in here look for help finding a Shinigami and I made her a wager if she won I’d help if she lot she had to do a favors for me, don’t fret I haven’t touched her ….yet.” The man said smiling with a evil despicable smile

Whats the game?” Ri said holding in his anger with more control then he thought he had.

Simple game of chance” The man said as he walked to a table with three cups and a small ball on it. “Simple all you have to do is guess which cup holds the ball.”

And if I lose this game?” Ri said as he took a seat opposite the man.

I get your Zanpakuto” The man said as Ri eyes widened, For a moment he thought of just fighting his way rather then chance his Zanpakuto but there was a chance Rose could get hurt in the fray

Deal go” Ri said as the man smiled and cover the ball with a cup then start to swirl them around slowly ,then he increased his pace and then increased it again. As the cups spun he saw a piece of the table fall then as a cup moved over the ball fell , Ri saw this and using the principle of shunpo he caught the ball without anyone seeing anything.

Now pick” The man said a she stopped spinning the cups and folded his arm together.

Ri leaned over the table and knocked all the cups over and then showed the ball in his hand. The man face turned from a superior smile to a wrathful shocked expression

Cheat!” The man called out as everyone else started chanted the word cheat. Ri anger blew and started pointing his finger at everyone silently cast Bakudo one Paralyze as the men started falling over hands bound behind their backs.

Ri had gotten some of the crowd but most of them just fled away but as Ri turn he found the first of the man already at his face , he braced his self as the punch hit him but it was no effect what so every.

Ri looked at the man and then flash stepped above him and delivered one punch sending him through the wall of the hall. Ri quickly made his way over him and pull the mans head up to speak.

Where is she” Ri growled in a voice that he rarely used it contain pure anger and could make even a Shinigami quiver.

I don’t know I was lying please don’t” The man said shaking with fear thinking that Ri would be the one to end his life.

Ri was steaming with rage but had enough control to drop the man and flash step away before he could do anything else. Ri appeared back in the market area sometime later hoping to find Rose but his search turned up little. The sun soon had dropped low in the sky and Ri knew he had to go report to Kaiyo. He reluctantly made his way home to the barrack for not but would continued his search tomorrow then next day if he must till he found her.
Back to top Go down

Searching (SOLO please close)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: Outdated Threads-
Jump to: